storm has the vibranium knives she gave away

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cracks
@fanboy#1: Storm should win. She had defended herself from much more dangerous attacks than Havok's and Cyclops'. 
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fanboy#1

but wat about their combined powers that'll really amplify both of them if used at once  

didn't havok give vulcan some trouble? not sure 
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andferne

Cyclops and Havok win.

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fanboy#1

can you tell me why?

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Caligula

Scott will obliterate storm if he's not holding back, and OP said blood-lusted. Eye Lazers FTW
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Andferne

Not holding back on their power Cyclops or Havok could take her out with their power. 

@fanboy#1 said:

"can you tell me why? "
One on one would be a tough fight for her with either of the Summers brothers. Both of them together is just over kill. IMO
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fanboy#1

yes i did say that bloodlusted so storm is in a mad state and her emotions effect the weather 
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By randumo24

Cyke has beatin Storm with other X-men by himself. Him with a partner against her by herself is an easy win for team 2.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stormcell

Storm wins. One gust of wind and the fight is over.
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fanboy#1
@Stormcell:
be realistic 

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Son Of Storm
 Storm isn't going to go down easy. She has easily blocked Scott beam and she can blow both of them to another planet(joke)with her winds. And she also has her flash freeze which has been described as in an "instant". Both(Scott and Havok) require concentration. How would they do in a flash flood with electricity surging through the water. Or an F5 tornado. All of these and more options are available to her. And yes before anyone shows that back yard pic of cyclops. It might be difficult to do that if his/their eardrums are bursting and he/they are in below 0 temps which in turn slows down the human muscles considerably.
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fanboy#1

cykes and havoks beams travel real fast and hell prob release all his power 

storm beat cyke without her  powers
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Son Of Storm
@fanboy#1 said:
" cykes and havoks beams travel real fast and hell prob release all his power    storm beat cyke without her  powers "
Yes their beams are fast but not unavoidable. Neither of them travel faster than light. AS Scott beam have been completely dodged Storm(powerless).
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By fanboy#1
@Son Of Storm:
true and since they are in a desert they have a power boost from da sun
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Matezoide2

i dont think Storm could do anything to escape that wide blast Scott used against some sentinels
Andferne has scans
 or if him just took off the glasses

@fanboy#1 said:

" storm beat cyke without her  powers "

Madeline made Scott lose using her telepathy (according to Comicvine)
and ,even if she didnt, Storm would stand zero chances against a powered Cyclops
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By fanboy#1
@Matezoide:

uncanny x men made it official 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Son Of Storm
@fanboy#1 said:
" @Son Of Storm: true and since they are in a desert they have a power boost from da sun "
Well its not that big of a boost. But they wont drain as quickly.
@Matezoide said:
" i dont think Storm could do anything to escape that wide blast Scott used against some sentinelsAndferne has scans  or if him just took off the glasses "

Yea and in the time it would take to remove those glasses. Storm has flash frozen them both.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@fanboy#1: 
then it is PIS
not only Scott is a amazing fighter,he also posses vast skills with his blasts,he shouldnt lose to a fighter in the level of Storm
if it was someone like Iron Fist,or Shang Chi i can undestand,but Storm without using her powers? meh
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iLLituracy

Havok solos with bloodlust.

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By fanboy#1

uncanny xmen issue #201  "Who Will Lead Them"    

did my reasearch
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By randumo24

blood lust=no more storm(not even enough for a funeral)
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fanboy#1
@randumo24:
explain 

bloodlust= storm already having f5 tornadoes in the sand becuz of her anger 
in the sand!  if scott opens his eyes hes screwed  jk but so true
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By randumo24
@fanboy#1 said:
"@randumo24: explain  bloodlust= storm already having f5 tornadoes in the sand becuz of her anger in the sand!  if scott opens his eyes hes screwed  jk but so true "

well let's see there are points made above. He could remove the visor and not lose much power since it will recharge much faster being in that much sunlight, and that would obliterate her.
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By fanboy#1

storm could travel as lightning or block it with lightning
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By whacknasty

I thought Havok had to wear those special outfits back in the day to keep his power from continually dispersing out from him...? I didn't know he needed to concentrate to use it...it was like having uncontrollable spasms of energy exploding in every direction from his body... By not being able to cocentrate, he just would not be able to direct it (an omni-directional discharge would be fine here, if his blasts still dont effect Cyke) 

If any of that has been changed..., then rats...
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Son Of Storm
Storm wins.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By whacknasty

I think she is out numbered honestly.  Imo
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Son Of Storm
@whacknasty said:
" I think she is out numbered honestly.  Imo "
Doesnt matter. She has advantages..............
  • speed
  • wide variety of power
  • battle place
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Stormcell
@fanboy#1:
If Storm throws a tornado at them, what are they going to do? She can instanstly freeze the entire battlefield or blow them into a mountainside in the literal blink of an eye with a gust of wind. My point is Storm has any number of ways of taking them out in the first split second of battle and they have no way whatsoever to counter or avoid these attacks.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Andferne

Storm loses and here is another big reason why. All three are 'blood lusted' and they are in a terrain where no civilian casualties will occur. All three of them are Very powerful mutants. But Scott and Cyclops can cut loose without even worrying about effecting one another. In this scenario they could open up full throttle and overwhelm her easily.

She has no speed advantage over Scott and Alex, her being able to fly does not matter as well since both of them focus on ranged attacks.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Andferne said:
" Storm loses and here is another big reason why. All three are 'blood lusted' and they are in a terrain where no civilian casualties will occur. All three of them are Very powerful mutants. But Scott and Cyclops can cut loose without even worrying about effecting one another. In this scenario they could open up full throttle and overwhelm her easily.  She has no speed advantage over Scott and Alex, her being able to fly does not matter as well since both of them focus on ranged attacks. "
Hmm bloodlusted means. They are flash frozen by the time they can even think about blasting her. Also if this is a focused attack from Scott and Alex she can block it with lighting. It would take time for Scott to take off his visor to do a back yard blast. More than enough time for Storm to blast both Alex and Scott with lighting. Also how can they focus if an F5 tornado is on top of them? I hope you know that those things can be miles wide.
Not saying that she has a full blown win. But its leaning a lot in her favor.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Andferne

I love all the people who focus on, it takes Scott time to remove his Visor to do this type of blast or that. But guess what? He does not have to remove his Visor to level buildings, and put holes in mountains, or clear forests. He has more than enough power WITH the visor on to do whatever this scenario calls for. I understand that you like Storm, but either one of these two would give her one hell of a fight alone. Together is just too much and she is finished,

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Andferne said:
" I love all the people who focus on, it takes Scott time to remove his Visor to do this type of blast or that. But guess what? He does not have to remove his Visor to level buildings, and put holes in mountains, or clear forests. He has more than enough power WITH the visor on to do whatever this scenario calls for. I understand that you like Storm, but either one of these two would give her one hell of a fight alone. Together is just too much and she is finished, "

So exactly how does he do those things without removing his visor? All of his and his brother focused blast can be blocked by Storm by pressure dome or lightning. But the point remains neither of them have faster than thought reflexes which means a hurricane in less than a conscious thought or a tornado in the literal blink of an eye or even a instant freeze can do both of them end. 

Your right I do like(love) Storm. But I (currently) don't let it swing my vote automatically to her. I believe that the speed of her powers will make her the victor.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Andferne

Take a glance through my gallery to see Cyclops repeatedly doing things I mentioned without him removing his visor.

Cyclops does not have to think or react with his power, all he simply has to do is keep his eyes open.. His power is more instantaneous than what Storm can conjure up.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Andferne said:
" Take a glance through my gallery to see Cyclops repeatedly doing things I mentioned without him removing his visor.  Cyclops does not have to think or react with his power, all he simply has to do is keep his eyes open.. His power is more instantaneous than what Storm can conjure up. "

Thats what always questioned with him. Maybe you can help.

If he doesn't use his visor to control his blast(or release them) how come they aren't continuously being shot? I know he doesn't walk around with his eyes close. Since I always thought he has to use a certain control over his visor to control his beams?

Orcid11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Orcid11

Storm could win this, especially since she's bloodlusted
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Andferne

Currently I'm not sure which technology is used. But at the beginning he had to touch his Visor, then it advanced to where he had a palm active device, and I know for a while it was mentally controlled.

I can easily post 20+ scans of Scott doing those type of power levels with his visor on. I'd rather not cluster up this thread with needless scans, but if that's what it takes I will. You can just as easily run through my gallery and see dozens of scans of Cyclops doing those power levels.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Andferne said:
" Currently I'm not sure which technology is used. But at the beginning he had to touch his Visor, then it advanced to where he had a palm active device, and I know for a while it was mentally controlled.  I can easily post 20+ scans of Scott doing those type of power levels with his visor on. I'd rather not cluster up this thread with needless scans, but if that's what it takes I will. You can just as easily run through my gallery and see dozens of scans of Cyclops doing those power levels. "
I'm still not sure that she would loose. But I'm starting to see how they would win.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Andferne

I don't have the scans of Havok anymore, but there are some of him leveling an entire area into a massive crater. Punking a bunch of people in the process.

There is a bunch with him keeping his Visor on. I can post some more if needed as well. The thing is Storm has to deal with both of them at the same time, all Scott needs is for Alex to keep her busy for a couple seconds and he could remove his visor and obliterate the area. She might be able to defeat one of the Summers brothers, but not together.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By castleking
ill take storm ftw here.
No Caption Provided
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Andferne said:
" I don't have the scans of Havok anymore, but there are some of him leveling an entire area into a massive crater. Punking a bunch of people in the process.

There is a bunch with him keeping his Visor on. I can post some more if needed as well. The thing is Storm has to deal with both of them at the same time, all Scott needs is for Alex to keep her busy for a couple seconds and he could remove his visor and obliterate the area. She might be able to defeat one of the Summers brothers, but not together. "
Nice scans but none of them show him doing anything Storm couldn't block with her lightning. I'm sorry but you keep forgetting one thing. BOTH of them are human. There is no way that they could survive this-------------------------------------------------------> This will kill(since its bloodlusted) noth of them. Neither of them can use thier powers if their frozen solid.Also Storm can easily just do this
 Blink of an eye.
 Blink of an eye.
 Instant.
 Instant.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Storm Calling

Storm wins, with an electrically charged wind tunnel she has deflected a blast that could split the planet in two...

Neither Cyclops nor Havok have any defense to what Storm can dish and she can take them out faster.

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Green Skin
@castleking said:
" ill take storm ftw here.
No Caption Provided
"
1st off: I'm not taking a side in this fight, i'd just like to point something out.

Yes Storm blocked an Optic blast here, but look at the pic.  The bolt she is using to block is only covering her front, she is wide open to a flanking attack from Havok.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Storm Calling

The battle will be a quick finish. Even if cyclops and havok manages to get an attack before she quickly takes them both out with lightning, she could still just strike herself with lightning to shield herself in all areas of effect.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Green Skin said:
" @castleking said:
" ill take storm ftw here.
No Caption Provided
"
1st off: I'm not taking a side in this fight, i'd just like to point something out.  Yes Storm blocked an Optic blast here, but look at the pic.  The bolt she is using to block is only covering her front, she is wide open to a flanking attack from Havok. "
Not to mention the fact that Scott is more than capable of banking a single shot from a dozen different angles, and that there are also times when Scott has connected with Storm, and one occasion where his body absorbed her lightning and converted it into energy that he could use. 

Also, more often than not when I have seen Storm use her powers it takes her a few seconds to focus enough to do anything really big.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Storm Calling
@Ferro Vida said:
"
Not to mention the fact that Scott is more than capable of banking a single shot from a dozen different angles, and that there are also times when Scott has connected with Storm, and one occasion where his body absorbed her lightning and converted it into energy that he could use.   Also, more often than not when I have seen Storm use her powers it takes her a few seconds to focus enough to do anything really big. "
Sorry but no

And Cyclops's body isn't absorbing a fatal lightning strike from Storm. He's already died from one

No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Storm Calling said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"
Not to mention the fact that Scott is more than capable of banking a single shot from a dozen different angles, and that there are also times when Scott has connected with Storm, and one occasion where his body absorbed her lightning and converted it into energy that he could use.   Also, more often than not when I have seen Storm use her powers it takes her a few seconds to focus enough to do anything really big. "
Sorry but no

And Cyclops's body isn't absorbing a fatal lightning strike from Storm. He's already died from one

No Caption Provided
"
1) And I am saying that I have also seen times when she needs to focus. Like when she severely drops the temperature of the climate, for instance. Don't dismiss what I say because the writers are inconsistent.

2) Fatal, yet he is still alive?
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Storm Calling
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Storm Calling said:
1) And I am saying that I have also seen times when she needs to focus. Like when she severely drops the temperature of the climate, for instance. Don't dismiss what I say because the writers are inconsistent.  2) Fatal, yet he is still alive? "
1. Forum rules is we go off of full power showing and not ones where she's been lowered or weakened. If your referring to when she dropped the temperatures on magneto then that was a weakened Storm.

2. Storm rarely strikes with a fully powered lightning bolt. She mostly uses bio electric bolts because they are much less fatal. This battle is blood lust on. The scan I posted was a fatal lightning and it killed scott on the spot. Storm had to resuscitate him because it killed him.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Storm Calling said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Storm Calling said:
1) And I am saying that I have also seen times when she needs to focus. Like when she severely drops the temperature of the climate, for instance. Don't dismiss what I say because the writers are inconsistent.  2) Fatal, yet he is still alive? "
1. Forum rules is we go off of full power showing and not ones where she's been lowered or weakened. If your referring to when she dropped the temperatures on magneto then that was a weakened Storm.

2. Storm rarely strikes with a fully powered lightning bolt. She mostly uses bio electric bolts because they are much less fatal. This battle is blood lust on. The scan I posted was a fatal lightning and it killed scott on the spot. Storm had to resuscitate him because it killed him.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
1) So shouldn't we be going with the version of Cyclops from Astonishing X-men where he can control his blasts without his visor and can atomize you by looking at you?

No, the specific occasion I was thinking of was when she used that tactic on Sebastian Shaw, but she has lowered the temperature on Magneto numerous times in the past.

2) The X-men were trying to recharge a device built by Tony Stark that kept an alternate dimension world alive. To do this, Storm, using Colossus as grounding, summoned the greatest ammount of energy that she could muster, pulled it all into her body from the atmosphere, and discharged it into Cyclops, whose body absorbed it, then converted it into a form that could be used by the device.