SS4 Gogeta vs SS2 Cabba

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Edited By OrangeCrush81

Poll SS4 Gogeta vs SS2 Cabba (110 votes)

SS4 Gogeta 80%
SS2 Cabba 20%

SS4 Gogeta (Dragon Ball GT)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cabba (Dragon Ball Super / Tournament of Power)

No Caption Provided

• 
OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mainly for people who put Cabba at a Universal level.

I personally don't but I wanted to see how many people actually do.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And of course,

We have to include @gelato_exotic 's favorite theme song

Loading Video...

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By gelato_exotic

@orangecrush81 said:

And of course,

We have to include @gelato_exotic 's favorite theme song

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

As for the battle: Gogeta one shots then proceeds to solo the 85% of the ToP, and tbh no one from U6 has any solid universal feats or scaling besides Hit and Kefla

Avatar image for deactivated-5fdb8c38b7ef5
deactivated-5fdb8c38b7ef5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Gogeta Stomps.

SSJ2 Cabba would likely be a Solar System buster at this point.

BlackShogun27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: I ain't gonna lie, now I wanna see that. Just SSJ4 Gogeta going mad stupid on everyone in the ToP. I wonder how he'd fair against GoD Toppo and a suppressed Jiren? I feel like with his battle power he should be considerably pushed by either of them...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: GoD Toppo is weaker than all Gods of Destruction get your facts right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cabba is Universal

He wins

Deal wit it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funkynamu: Prove it. he is not Universal or near it Solar System at best.

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxn:

Whatchu mean prove it?

He pushed Vegeta into Super Saiyaaan

Vegta absorb God Ki into his Base

He's Universal

Deal Wit It.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funkynamu: Lol Vegeta was holding back during that fight its basically like when Goku first transformed into SSJ2 he's Solar System level dude and he has no feats to prove that he's universal sure Kefla can Universal+ but not cabba.

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxn:

U just a hater

Sippin on that haterrade

Vegeta Universal in base is factz

He even one shot SS3 Gotenks in Base

And if u don't believe me

He even stronger in the Tournament of Power

He easily defeated Nihrisshi and Murisam

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends. If you believe Goku absorbed SSG power into base, trained to get stronger, can further multiply that power with transformations, and that Vegeta is equal or superior to him and that SSJ Cabba is actually comparable to SSJ Vegeta and not just comparable to a heavily suppressed Vegeta in SSJ then Cabba stomps GT and doesn't need SSJ2. If you believe Cabba to only be comparable to a heavily suppressed SSJ Vegeta then he probably loses depending on how suppressed Vegeta was in their fight, I kinda want to believe that Cabba isn't universal because believing he's universal would mean that base Cabba was only x50 below universal, my guess is that Vegeta was heavily suppresed similar to how Goku suppressed himself in blue against Krillin (evident by Vegeta tanking his full power punch). So I'm going to say Gogeta wins this. If Cabba is comparable or above SSG level (BoG arc) then he stomps.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cabba stomps

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupidity aside, Gogeta finger flicks him into a bloody mess.

Avatar image for deactivated-62ebc18f1e706
deactivated-62ebc18f1e706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If SS4 Gogeta can't even beat Base Goku how is he gonna beat Cabba.

I'm ready to be slaughtered by GT fanboys.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mee09

Admittedly Akira Toriyama messed up pretty bad when he allowed Goku to absorb SSG's power and add it to his base.

There are a lot of people out there within the fandom that compare SSJ4 Goku to SSG and assume they are close in power but I don't think that's true. GT still scales to Z a bit. I don't remember the exact multiplier of Z SS3 Goku to Base GT Goku. But I know that it is in the lower double digits. At the start of Super Beerus while using maybe 5% of his power if that. Almost killed SSJ3 Goku by literally touching his shoulder with the smallest amount of force he could. This Goku had been training so he was much stronger than he was during the Buu Saga which GT scales from. I don't think SSJ1 GT Goku could replicate that feat. Especially Base GT Goku. Frieza was magnitudes stronger than Piccolo during the Namek Saga and he couldn't even do that to Piccolo. I'd dare say he couldn't do that to full power Krillin either.

We don't know exactly how much power Beerus used against SSG Goku. But I think it's fair to assume Beerus fought him at like maybe a little less than half power. Then we saw glimpse of his 100%. I don't think SSJ4 is anywhere near 100% Beerus for sure. And I don't think SSG would have struggled against Omega Shenron. Beerus was a much stronger opponent even while supressed and for awhile he was able to fight evenly with him.

If Goku received the SSG power that he had as a boost to his base form. Then DBS Goku in SSJ1 and SSJ2 would already be far beyond SSJ4. That's just around the start of Super. Goku got like 3-4 Zenkai boosts and trained almost non-stop up to the ToP. Which this Cabba scales to due to him wanting to surpass Vegeta.

By actual feats Gogeta should win due to humiliating a DB Universe Buster. But by scaling Cabba does destroy him. The only way he does not is if you personally retcon the whole idea of Base Goku getting a boost in power from SSG. Which you can't really do unless you are the OP in a thread or Akira Toriyama himself.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordBaller

@mee09: By scaling, Goku is weaker in Super than in GT.

1. He probably only absorbed 1/50th of the God Power based upon him fighting Beerus in SSJ at the same level he was fighting him in SSJG.

2. Trunks stated in the Future Trunks Arc that they couldn't get zenkais anymore; they could still get stronger but it had to be through either achieving a new form or just plain-old TRAINING. The significant power increase for Goku and Vegeta happened during their training with Whis when they became around 2.5x to 3x stronger than they were before due to having gained some god ki mastery (referring to their God Ki bases, not their actual overall power).

3. GT Goku is straight-up on another level compared to his Z SSJ3 Self in power. He's around 3-4x stronger than him based upon him scaling above General Rildo who was scaled to Majin Buu as equal IN just his base form and being able to take on a Mystic SSJ Gohan and SSJ Goten at the same time. Considering that Gohan's normal mystic form was 3-4x stronger than SSJ3 Goku, multiply that difference by SSJ and you'd get him at being 150-200x stronger and GT Goku was casually able to manhandle that in base, making him at least >200x stronger than Z SSJ3 Goku in just his base form.

I'm not even accounting for the insane zenkais that he gets throughout the show. The first major one is >4000x as he overwhelms Super 17 who had previously stomped his SSJ4 self in just his base form and the second major one is approaching 400,000x as he became comparable to SSJ4 Gogeta in just his base form by the end of the series as we see him casually no-selling Omega's Ki blasts while injured and IN BASE form.

EoS GT Goku is around 375,000,000,000x stronger than his Z SSJ3 self in just base form. Stack SSJ4 on that and he's around 1,500,000,000,000,000x stronger than himself from Z. I'm not even accounting for full power SSJ4 which should be around 5x as powerful.

To cut things short, I think that GT Goku is more than capable of replicating his BoG feats against Beerus considering the extreme gap in power between him and that version of himself.

4. By feats, GT should take the cake again. Goku shakes the universe by powering up in just his base form and actually destroys a pocket reality like SSB Vegeta does in super while IN BASE form and as you mentioned, SSJ4 Gogeta was humiliating a universe buster like it was nothing.

SSJB Vegeta couldn't lift 1000 tons either (I'm aware it was PIS but so was this situation) compared to SSJ4 Goku who lifted basically an entire city — albeit while struggling but still more impressive — emphasizing the gap between their powers as lifting strength is a big indicator of overall strength.

10 million tons (assuming it's average sized)/ 1000 tons = 10,000 meaning that it would be 10,000x harder to lift that city than it would to be lift Magetta (which he couldn't do).

If we relate this difference to their power then SSJB Vegeta at that point would've been at least 125x weaker than SSJ4 GT Goku before he got his other massive zenkai and that just assuming that he was capable of lifting it at all.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cabba is not a God KI Tier he get Stomped.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 takenstew22  Moderator

Cabba is not this strong. He's not even SSG tier.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This is what I think about Cabba beating Gogeta

No Caption Provided

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By noobsnowman

The GT hate train continues.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bdc61167
deactivated-63055bdc61167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gogeta stomps

Stop this Treachery

That pipsqueak isn't beating anyone

Not even Pan

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends. If you believe Goku absorbed SSG power into base, trained to get stronger, can further multiply that power with transformations, and that Vegeta is equal or superior to him and that SSJ Cabba is actually comparable to SSJ Vegeta and not just comparable to a heavily suppressed Vegeta in SSJ then Cabba stomps GT and doesn't need SSJ2. If you believe Cabba to only be comparable to a heavily suppressed SSJ Vegeta then he probably loses depending on how suppressed Vegeta was in their fight, I kinda want to believe that Cabba isn't universal because believing he's universal would mean that base Cabba was only x50 below universal, my guess is that Vegeta was heavily suppresed similar to how Goku suppressed himself in blue against Krillin (evident by Vegeta tanking his full power punch). So I'm going to say Gogeta wins this. If Cabba is comparable or above SSG level (BoG arc) then he stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-63056cb90ac15
deactivated-63056cb90ac15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither one of them are Universal

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Neither are Universal ss4 Gogeta stomps.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither one of them are Universal

Lol. SSJ4 Goku by himself is a multiversal threat. He's 6250x stronger then Champa Arc SSJG Goku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer:

Only in your wildest dreams, wishes, hopes, fantasies, alternate reality and imagination

No Caption Provided

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer:

Only in your wildest dreams, wishes, hopes, fantasies, alternate reality and imagination

No Caption Provided

That's an extra long way to say I'm right. Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS2 Cabba is nowhere near universal. Been a long time since i've watched GT, but i'm sure Gogeta stomped Omega Shenron who was a universal threat. The winner is obvious.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By finalbeta

Going with the way Piccolo handled Frost Gogeta should definitely take this. Problem is how strong is Piccolo compared to GT characters.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cooljammy18

@gelato_exotic: I don't expect much from the fandom anymore. If you think Cabba is anywhere approaching SSG level (which you'd need to be to beat a SSJ4 Gogeta), you can't be helped.

The fact that many are defending the blatantly bad writing in the manga recently tells me there's no hope really.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS4 Gogeta is like Small Country Level

Cabba is medium country level

Cabba stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-60d5f6a879db8
deactivated-60d5f6a879db8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at universal Cabba. You cannot scale every oponent to Goku or Vegeta in DBS. If you do we will get thinks like universal level Kuririn. They hold back in almost every minor fight.