Jessica everyday any day.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Hyperlight

ummmmmm Jessica was trained by shield right?

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ummmmmm Jessica was trained by shield right?

Yes, she was one of the Ultimates and top SHIELD agents for over a year, as well Miles's mentor. She has all of Ultimate Peter's memories and skill up to Clone Saga as well.

Further more she has Natural Web Spamming abilities. Webbing comes from her finger tips.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciustheeternal: that's dope, so she has more formal training. May has more overall experience though right?

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@hyperlight said:

@luciustheeternal: that's dope, so she has more formal training. May has more overall experience though right?

Doubt it, what has May done in her comic run? Who has she faced and beaten? She has training from a version of 90s Spider Man, sure, but Spider Man of her Universe never had the training of Shang Chi, or Madame Web or anything really. So his training of May amounts to what?

As for Spider Woman, she has 3 years of combat experience from Peter's memories, and her own. She has faced Hulk and survived. She has on her own (Not including peter's skill and memories)faced the Brain Trust, Electro, Vulture, Taskmaster, Miles (when he just started), and even beaten a blood lusted Peter with ease! She also fought in the Clone Saga against Doc Ock, and Spider Slayers. She has also fought and saved Miles butt in the civil war against Hydra Soldiers, and Warmachines.

She has many feats of beating foes and surviving high tier beings that May never had to face.

Skill to Ultimate Spider Woman easy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Wyldsong

@luciustheeternal said:

@jashro44 said:

@wyldsong Thoughts?

Yeah bro.... thoughts... test me :)

I would go with May until someone gives me a reason to back anyone else. She had over a 10 year run in Marvel with several series, facing several foes of different magnitudes, and I am pretty sure if we calculated her years of combat experience, it would go beyond 3 years. In that time, she has received training from a variety of sources, even martial arts training from Elektra, and training from her father and various other experienced heroes. The MC2 universe maintains the same timeline as the 616 U up until the point that Norman was supposed to kidnap Peter and Mary Jane's baby (May), so that should give a good reference point for the skills and experiences of the likes of the version of her father that trained her.

She is faster than her dad, has a far more accurate spider sense, and she can cause things to stick to and repel from shared surfaces, not to mention she also has the webbing and impact webbing. She has the combat training and experience, and while Jessica may have faced things May has not faced...the same can be said in reverse. They each have different and unique experiences, and I promise you that in the at least 150+ showings for May currently in my possession, I can pull something worthwhile feat wise. May has even faced off against the venom symbiote that had bonded with her father, and faced off against human symbiote hybrid clones (like Mayhem), so spider powered foes are not a new thing to her. There are other names and situations and villains to throw out there, but I need to pull together the feats for it.

Maybe when I am done with my vacation, I'll pull my May scans together, and we can go at it here, or in a CaV, since I have been wanting to CaV with May. I plan on hitting the forums up again regularly after my break.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I like to CaV this as I was unaware May had 150 comics to her name.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayday

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wyldsong

@wyldsong: I like to CaV this as I was unaware May had 150 comics to her name.

May had one of the longest solo title runs for a female Marvel character. Let me enjoy the rest of my break and we will look into making the CaV happen with this.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wyldsong
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wyldsong said:

@jashro44 said:

@wyldsong: Enjoy your break!

Thank you my friend=)

How long you going to be gone if you don't mind me asking?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wyldsong

@wolverine08: Well, I'm not really gone, just really, really low key. It's why I haven't really been on much for a few days now. Just feeling a little burned out is all. From now through Sunday I have a lot of family activities planned and such, and I go back to work starting Monday, so I'll probably peak back in, and participate a bit more again. That being said, if you have that post on the CaV finished by Monday, then I'll definitely get to it my friend.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers