• 85 results
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

hellboy and ghost rider team up to take down spawn (age one and a half, were he beat urizen) can they do it?

GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GhostRider13

Divine or original?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
" Divine or original? "
like i said it's age one and a half where he beat urizen
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By claws

i would think gr alone would give spawn trouble ....

GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GhostRider13

Well both of these characters hav a chance of takin out spawn by themselves, especially Ghost Rider so I go with GR and Hellboy

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
" Well both of these characters hav a chance of takin out spawn by themselves, especially Ghost Rider so I go with GR and Hellboy "
i don't think hellboy could take spawn done alone and GR i don't think so as well
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By claws

well i think gr would put of an good fight against gr but i think spawn would beat him in the end as for hellboy ....dont know

GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GhostRider13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" Well both of these characters hav a chance of takin out spawn by themselves, especially Ghost Rider so I go with GR and Hellboy "
i don't think hellboy could take spawn done alone and GR i don't think so as well"

Well i dont kno too much about Hellboy but i kno he has a hell of alot of artifacts that are specifically made too take down demons and such like spawn(I kno he's a hellspawn) and in my opinion GR would beat Spawn by himself
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Ghost Rider and HellBoy wins as a team.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
i don't think hellboy could take spawn done alone and GR i don't think so as well"
Well i dont kno too much about Hellboy but i kno he has a hell of alot of artifacts that are specifically made too take down demons and such like spawn(I kno he's a hellspawn) and in my opinion GR would beat Spawn by himself "
well i don't think that GR could
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn.

GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GhostRider13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
Well i dont kno too much about Hellboy but i kno he has a hell of alot of artifacts that are specifically made too take down demons and such like spawn(I kno he's a hellspawn) and in my opinion GR would beat Spawn by himself "
well i don't think that GR could"
You kno alot about spawn dont ya? Becuz most ppl think Spawn wud win becuz he looks awesome  and they actually dont kno crap and dnt give GR a passing glance, tell me ur not like that
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By claws

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
You kno alot about spawn dont ya? Becuz most ppl think Spawn wud win becuz he looks awesome  and they actually dont kno crap and dnt give GR a passing glance, tell me ur not like that "

yes i do know alot about spawn and i do think he would beat GR
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GhostRider13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
You kno alot about spawn dont ya? Becuz most ppl think Spawn wud win becuz he looks awesome  and they actually dont kno crap and dnt give GR a passing glance, tell me ur not like that "
yes i do know alot about spawn and i do think he would beat GR "

Okay lets not get to flustered bout this crap like in the Zoom vs SS, how would Spawn kill or beat GR?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

GHOST RIDAHHHHHHHHHH

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
yes i do know alot about spawn and i do think he would beat GR "
Okay lets not get to flustered bout this crap like in the Zoom vs SS, how would Spawn kill or beat GR? "
the fact that spawn has him beat in magical ability, he can stop time transmute and among other things, he has been able to go inside someones bodys before and kill them from the inside out, the stare will not work on spawn dude to his mind being that of spawn and al, he can also not be killed by anything GR does not even hellfire due to spawn not having a soul, spawn well weak was able to beat the 12 disciples of jesus in the green land and they are all high powerful angels, then theres the fact that spawn was able to beat and lock away urizen and this is something not god nor satan could do, then you have the fact that he kill malebogia who was second to only satan himself then you have the fact that spawn should be more resistant to GR magic since it is hell based well GR will be hurt ad by the necroplasm since it is black magic and not hell magic, then you have the fact that spawn is also alot more brutal then GR and could also seal him away in hell like he has done to redeemer. 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" GHOST RIDAHHHHHHHHHH "
i don't think so sloth
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By claws

No Caption Provided

spawn also has an attack similar to the stare...
No Caption Provided

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@claws said:
"
No Caption Provided

spawn also has an attack similar to the stare...
No Caption Provided
"
mhmm i know, the difference is though that the stare uses sins well that attacks uses the persons memories it's a little different
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By claws

true but its close...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@claws said:
"

true but its close...

"
yup
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRider13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@claws said:
"

true but its close...

"
yup"

Wow ur right u kno ur stuff LOL my turn, GR actually beat the devil and sealing him in hell wudnt do anything but piss him off GR has the ability to go in and out of hell whenever he wants and he cant be sealed anyway and going inside of GRs body wudnt do anything but burn him GR is just a flaming sketeton in clothes, Spawn does have a soul several souls actually, the symbiote that Al wears is said to have 6000 souls in it, and GRs magic isnt solely hellbased the spirit of vengence is gods wrath and it takes a hellish form becuz of zarathos's influence, so its not just hellfire but holy power as well and Spawn isnt completley invulnerable, unlike GR who can only be hurt by magic meant for undead souls, which Spawn can definetly conjure up as well but GR can go with hells biggest baddest demons becuz he's so damn tough, and Spawn and Al Simmons arent two different ppl, Al and K7 Leetha are 2 different beings together they make Spawn so the Penance Stare could effect him 
Avatar image for ultimatespiderman123
UltimateSpiderman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well i think dat ghost rider could take spawn down by himself having hellboy to help would just make spawn lose faster

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@claws said:
"

true but its close...

"
yup"
Wow ur right u kno ur stuff LOL my turn, GR actually beat the devil and sealing him in hell wudnt do anything but piss him off GR has the ability to go in and out of hell whenever he wants and he cant be sealed anyway and going inside of GRs body wudnt do anything but burn him GR is just a flaming sketeton in clothes, Spawn does have a soul several souls actually, the symbiote that Al wears is said to have 6000 souls in it, and GRs magic isnt solely hellbased the spirit of vengence is gods wrath and it takes a hellish form becuz of zarathos's influence, so its not just hellfire but holy power as well and Spawn isnt completley invulnerable, unlike GR who can only be hurt by magic meant for undead souls, which Spawn can definetly conjure up as well but GR can go with hells biggest baddest demons becuz he's so damn tough, and Spawn and Al Simmons arent two different ppl, Al and K7 Leetha are 2 different beings together they make Spawn so the Penance Stare could effect him  "
al and spawn are the same person, when spawn was kicked out of hell after being king of it, he broke into al and spawn greater due to the mind of al stilling being there due to him coming back for wanda, the suit that all weres does not have 6000 souls in it that was during legion and that was not in age one and a half, spawn has beaten people stronger then satan and come out on top well being weak, and spawn has taken on all kinds of magic from voodoo to elder god and has shown to holy be effected alot by holy magic, also if spawn closed the door to hell like he did so after he beat redeemer, and GR still has no answer to time manipulation and only pure holy magic can hurt spawn, the the spirit of vengeance is from god but it was corrupted thus not pure holy magic, and spawn can use any kind of magic to face GR well GR only does have hell based magic
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@UltimateSpiderman123 said:
" well i think dat ghost rider could take spawn down by himself having hellboy to help would just make spawn lose faster "
GR can't take spawn himself
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By lagoon_boy
gr, could take spawn by himself, but its age one, he could give him trouble, maybe it would be a very close fight,
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@lagoon_boy said:
" gr, could take spawn by himself, but its age one, he could give him trouble, maybe it would be a very close fight,
"
gr could not take spawn alone, i have said why above
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By lagoon_boy

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
it aint in order
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GhostRider13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@claws said:
"

true but its close...

"
yup"
Wow ur right u kno ur stuff LOL my turn, GR actually beat the devil and sealing him in hell wudnt do anything but piss him off GR has the ability to go in and out of hell whenever he wants and he cant be sealed anyway and going inside of GRs body wudnt do anything but burn him GR is just a flaming sketeton in clothes, Spawn does have a soul several souls actually, the symbiote that Al wears is said to have 6000 souls in it, and GRs magic isnt solely hellbased the spirit of vengence is gods wrath and it takes a hellish form becuz of zarathos's influence, so its not just hellfire but holy power as well and Spawn isnt completley invulnerable, unlike GR who can only be hurt by magic meant for undead souls, which Spawn can definetly conjure up as well but GR can go with hells biggest baddest demons becuz he's so damn tough, and Spawn and Al Simmons arent two different ppl, Al and K7 Leetha are 2 different beings together they make Spawn so the Penance Stare could effect him  "
al and spawn are the same person, when spawn was kicked out of hell after being king of it, he broke into al and spawn greater due to the mind of al stilling being there due to him coming back for wanda, the suit that all weres does not have 6000 souls in it that was during legion and that was not in age one and a half, spawn has beaten people stronger then satan and come out on top well being weak, and spawn has taken on all kinds of magic from voodoo to elder god and has shown to holy be effected alot by holy magic, also if spawn closed the door to hell like he did so after he beat redeemer, and GR still has no answer to time manipulation and only pure holy magic can hurt spawn, the the spirit of vengeance is from god but it was corrupted thus not pure holy magic, and spawn can use any kind of magic to face GR well GR only does have hell based magic"

When has Spawn beaten someone stronger than Satan? And wat wud Spawn do to him while he froze time or watever and GRs brand of Hellfire isnt like the average hellfire his is of such a powerful quality that he can hurt other GRs with who are also immune to it, and Spawn does have a soul or he wudnt remember nything or be trying to keep his humanity and the spirit isnt corrupted or Zarathos wud be on a killing spree, but he's not he's still bounded to the spirits will and like i said undead soul magic only hurts him he would need undead magic of an extremely strong degree to kill him and Spawns magic does hav a limit so who knos it could go either way
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@lagoon_boy said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
it aint in order "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@claws said:
"

true but its close...

"
yup"
al and spawn are the same person, when spawn was kicked out of hell after being king of it, he broke into al and spawn greater due to the mind of al stilling being there due to him coming back for wanda, the suit that all weres does not have 6000 souls in it that was during legion and that was not in age one and a half, spawn has beaten people stronger then satan and come out on top well being weak, and spawn has taken on all kinds of magic from voodoo to elder god and has shown to holy be effected alot by holy magic, also if spawn closed the door to hell like he did so after he beat redeemer, and GR still has no answer to time manipulation and only pure holy magic can hurt spawn, the the spirit of vengeance is from god but it was corrupted thus not pure holy magic, and spawn can use any kind of magic to face GR well GR only does have hell based magic"
When has Spawn beaten someone stronger than Satan? And wat wud Spawn do to him while he froze time or watever and GRs brand of Hellfire isnt like the average hellfire his is of such a powerful quality that he can hurt other GRs with who are also immune to it, and Spawn does have a soul or he wudnt remember nything or be trying to keep his humanity and the spirit isnt corrupted or Zarathos wud be on a killing spree, but he's not he's still bounded to the spirits will and like i said undead soul magic only hurts him he would need undead magic of an extremely strong degree to kill him and Spawns magic does hav a limit so who knos it could go either way "
urizen was stronger then satan, and spawns soul belongs to the devil thus his body does not have it, and spawns magic has no limit to what he can do.
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GhostRider13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@claws said:
"

true but its close...

"
yup"
When has Spawn beaten someone stronger than Satan? And wat wud Spawn do to him while he froze time or watever and GRs brand of Hellfire isnt like the average hellfire his is of such a powerful quality that he can hurt other GRs with who are also immune to it, and Spawn does have a soul or he wudnt remember nything or be trying to keep his humanity and the spirit isnt corrupted or Zarathos wud be on a killing spree, but he's not he's still bounded to the spirits will and like i said undead soul magic only hurts him he would need undead magic of an extremely strong degree to kill him and Spawns magic does hav a limit so who knos it could go either way "
urizen was stronger then satan, and spawns soul belongs to the devil thus his body does not have it, and spawns magic has no limit to what he can do."

Well the comics u shown spawn having a magical limit, and it doesnt matter as long as he has a soul its gonna burn from all his sins and wrongf doings as Al Simmons and Spawn
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@claws said:
"

true but its close...

"
yup"
urizen was stronger then satan, and spawns soul belongs to the devil thus his body does not have it, and spawns magic has no limit to what he can do."
Well the comics u shown spawn having a magical limit, and it doesnt matter as long as he has a soul its gonna burn from all his sins and wrongf doings as Al Simmons and Spawn "
the counter is not a limit it's his power before he goes back to hell (before it was taken away) and his soul can only be burned if it is in his body and it's not so
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By claws

spawn doesnt have the counter problem anymore....

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@claws said:
" spawn doesnt have the counter problem anymore.... "
he does not ave that problem anymore your right
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GhostRider13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@claws said:
"

true but its close...

"
yup"
Well the comics u shown spawn having a magical limit, and it doesnt matter as long as he has a soul its gonna burn from all his sins and wrongf doings as Al Simmons and Spawn "
the counter is not a limit it's his power before he goes back to hell (before it was taken away) and his soul can only be burned if it is in his body and it's not so"

Well as long as has a soul no matter where it is, its gonna burn and Spawns either gonna die or he's gonna be in the feedle position in so much pain that he cnt move
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By claws

and the reason why he lost to overtkill was because he didnt want to waste his limits from the counter...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@claws said:
"

true but its close...

"
yup"
the counter is not a limit it's his power before he goes back to hell (before it was taken away) and his soul can only be burned if it is in his body and it's not so"
Well as long as has a soul no matter where it is, its gonna burn and Spawns either gonna die or he's gonna be in the feedle position in so much pain that he cnt move "
spawns faced things like holy magic that is beyond any kind of pain and is fine, GR won't be able to do the stare or burn his soul since one, spawn would have to look into his eyes and two spawn would not be stupid enough to let GR burn him like that
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By geraldthesloth

What ghost rider are we using?

blaze or ketch

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" What ghost rider are we using?blaze or ketch "
lets say blaze
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
lets say blaze "
This will be fun..I'm going with Johnny Blaze.
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GhostRider13
@geraldthesloth said:
"What ghost rider are we using?blaze or ketch"

Blaze
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
lets say blaze "
This will be fun..I'm going with Johnny Blaze. "
i don't see how blaze is gonna win, in terms of magical powers spawn has him beat, spawn has faced elder gods, high class demons and powerful angels (angela who might be the strongest spawn hunter ever)
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
lets say blaze "
i don't see how blaze is gonna win, in terms of magical powers spawn has him beat, spawn has faced elder gods, high class demons and powerful angels (angela who might be the strongest spawn hunter ever) "
Blaze has fought angels as well!

Spawn wont be able to hurt him unless he has any holy weaponry on him.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
lets say blaze "
i don't see how blaze is gonna win, in terms of magical powers spawn has him beat, spawn has faced elder gods, high class demons and powerful angels (angela who might be the strongest spawn hunter ever) "
Blaze has fought angels as well!Spawn wont be able to hurt him unless he has any holy weaponry on him. "
GR has been hurt by none angelic weapons and magic before, whats to say spawns won't work?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
lets say blaze "
Blaze has fought angels as well!Spawn wont be able to hurt him unless he has any holy weaponry on him. "
GR has been hurt by none angelic weapons and magic before, whats to say spawns won't work? "
That's the only way spawn will be able to do it for good

Spawn does have a soul by the way..Hellfire can do the trick!
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
lets say blaze "
GR has been hurt by none angelic weapons and magic before, whats to say spawns won't work? "
That's the only way spawn will be able to do it for goodSpawn does have a soul by the way..Hellfire can do the trick! "
ok for the sake of argument spawn does have the soul in his body, hellfire still won't work al that well due to spawn clean slate and how he thinks everything he has done is good and just, his soul would only burn if his sins out way the good things he has done and in his mind he has done nothung wrong, and spawn has bean able to hurt angels, demons,elder gods ect ect with his magic so why can't he do it to GR
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GhostRider13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
lets say blaze "

And GR has fought high class demons on a regular basis, and he's never had a beef with anyone else, oh and the PS isnt like physical pain its everysingle sin murder crime he's ever done turned into soul wrenching pain no matter how tough he is
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GhostRider13 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
lets say blaze "
And GR has fought high class demons on a regular basis, and he's never had a beef with anyone else, oh and the PS isnt like physical pain its everysingle sin murder crime he's ever done turned into soul wrenching pain no matter how tough he is "
again spawn thinks he has done nothing wrong and spawn has faced pain like this before and been fine