User Lists: 0

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

/Blinks...

I'm not versed with really any of these chars.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 BFR team 1, is a rule of the vine anyone can beat Hulks if there is BFR

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be a solid fight. If BRB brawls with Skaar then I think he loses, if he uses his powers wisely then he should beat Skaar. Hulk and Thor do their usually thing so I think the fight is really between Skaar and BRB, whoever wins that fight should win this battle for their team.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. BFR may not work very effectively on Hulk as he can easily return from most environments Thor brings him. Skaar, on the other hand, loses his Old Power if his feet aren't touching the ground, so that could be a problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Two.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thetruthiii: yeah but he's still as strong as hell and would beat any 2 from the other team in h2h combat

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 handily. BRB and Thor are too much for them to handle.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheTruthIII

@thetruthiii: yeah but he's still as strong as hell and would beat any 2 from the other team in h2h combat

Actually, that's not true. By terms of raw strength, Skaar and Hulk are above Thor. But the latter has planet busting energy attacks and spent the majority of his thousand year lifetime training in the art of combat. Plus, he has a magical hammer. All the same applies for Beta Ray Bill, and the more versatile Hammer Bros don't have a weak link (Skaar's reliance on the ground).

So here's the most likely scenario. Thor BFR's Skaar to the closest planet, where there is no Old Power, then proceeds to pulp him, while on Sakaar, BRB takes on Hulk. After knocking Skaar around some and making sure he's down for at least a couple minutes, Thor returns to Sakaar and helps BRB dispose of Hulk. Then, they return to the other planet, puts Skaar down for the count, and goes off to Asgard to have a victory drink.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kingant27

This is close, and the Hulks can take this, however I think the hammer bros should have the versatility more times than not to deal with the Hulk duo IMO.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: Dude, I don't debate high-tiers.

Ok sorry

@itsomething said:

Actually, that's not true. By terms of raw strength, Skaar and Hulk are above Thor. But the latter has planet busting energy attacks and spent the majority of his thousand year lifetime training in the art of combat. Plus, he has a magical hammer. All the same applies for Beta Ray Bill, and the more versatile Hammer Bros don't have a weak link (Skaar's reliance on the ground).

So here's the most likely scenario. Thor BFR's Skaar to the closest planet, where there is no Old Power, then proceeds to pulp him, while on Sakaar, BRB takes on Hulk. After knocking Skaar around some and making sure he's down for at least a couple minutes, Thor returns to Sakaar and helps BRB dispose of Hulk. Then, they return to the other planet, puts Skaar down for the count, and goes off to Asgard to have a victory drink.

BFR makes this battle to easy for them I'm taking it off the tables

Team 2 BFR team 1, is a rule of the vine anyone can beat Hulks if there is BFR

Should be a solid fight. If BRB brawls with Skaar then I think he loses, if he uses his powers wisely then he should beat Skaar. Hulk and Thor do their usually thing so I think the fight is really between Skaar and BRB, whoever wins that fight should win this battle for their team.

Skaar is no idiot when it comes to fighting look at his fight with the Juggernaut he was strong enough in his kid form to throw him in the air old power alone puts him in class 70 I'l try to find his respect thread so you an see his feats

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingVenus

Team 2.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hammer Bros.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheTruthIII

@deathsdoor726: That makes it a much closer fight. But Thor and Bill should still take the majority due to a more versatile power set.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: it would take a helluva feat to bfr skaar without getting decapitated, and lets not forget that thor has gotten his ass whooped by red hulk once. Brb left alone could be a huge threat potentially resulting in him getting killed, furthermore the cartoon version of planet hulk, hulk managed to bash brbs face into pulp.

I will still give u a lot of credit coming up with this scenario and i respect ur skill at arguing.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/skaar/4005-48518/forums/respect-skaar-714455/#8

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: it would take a helluva feat to bfr skaar without getting decapitated, and lets not forget that thor has gotten his ass whooped by red hulk once. Brb left alone could be a huge threat potentially resulting in him getting killed, furthermore the cartoon version of planet hulk, hulk managed to bash brbs face into pulp.

I will still give u a lot of credit coming up with this scenario and i respect ur skill at arguing.

There are several things wrong with Thor losing to Red Hulk

1. He didn't. After being sucker punched and left on the moon, Thor came back and beat the living hell out of Ross. Rulk even admitted Thor could kill him for fun.

2. That was Loeb's comic. He loves screwing up good storylines in his spare time, and even had Rulk punch out a Watcher. Please tell me you can see something wrong with that.

3. The same Red Hulk beat Hulk with Banner's mind, the exact same version we're using in this thread.

Thor moves faster and hit's harder than Skaar. He could easily use his weather manipulation or his planetary lightning strikes to his advantage. Plus, once Skaar's feet leave the ground, all his stats decrease dramatically. Thor should have no problem disarming and manhandling him, especially when he's disoriented while they're flying at light speed to the closest planet.

BRB is more than enough to stall Hulk for a few minutes. Some could say he might even defeat him. The Planet Hulk cartoon is irrelevant as this thread uses comic characters.

Thanks for the complements.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@deathsdoor726: I know Skaar is powerful; he went head to head with Juggs (put Jugg's into orbit) and Green Scar. He gave his dad a punch with 70 trillion tons of force which is why I think he wins if BRB tries to brawl with him. Skaar is EASILY beyond class 100.

However I think if BRB uses his powers wisely and focuses on ranged attacks and hit and run tactics, he should win.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: yet another great arguing point made by u (just like on my other thread) thor would beat skaar in terms versatility, but toe to toe skaar wins

And i call bullshit on anyone who claims brb can beat hulk in any way, matter, form or fashion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By itsomething

@thebourneposter: so u think brb can go toe to toe against THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!??? Btw i call bullshit and creative user name:P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething: I most certainly do. Why do you think BRB would go down so easily?

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething: I most certainly do. Why do you think BRB would go down so easily?

He never said easily he said he was easily above class 100

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thedailybagel  Moderator

Seriously depends on what skaar can cook up with the old power, he can be insanely powerful when he wants to be. If hulk can hold off team 2 for a bit I can honestly see team 1 taking this.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Team 2

Really man?

Yes, and most people are saying that.

Thor and BRB have the versatility, raw power, skills, damage output and experience to win this.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: @thebourneposter: BECAUSE HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*brb falls due to the destructive voice*

Nex time try to prove the things you are saying and back them up, instead of calling bullsh*t to what other people think.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething said:

There are several things wrong with Thor losing to Red Hulk

1. He didn't. After being sucker punched and left on the moon, Thor came back and beat the living hell out of Ross. Rulk even admitted Thor could kill him for fun.

2. That was Loeb's comic. He loves screwing up good storylines in his spare time, and even had Rulk punch out a Watcher. Please tell me you can see something wrong with that.

3. The same Red Hulk beat Hulk with Banner's mind, the exact same version we're using in this thread.

Thor moves faster and hit's harder than Skaar. He could easily use his weather manipulation or his planetary lightning strikes to his advantage. Plus, once Skaar's feet leave the ground, all his stats decrease dramatically. Thor should have no problem disarming and manhandling him, especially when he's disoriented while they're flying at light speed to the closest planet.

BRB is more than enough to stall Hulk for a few minutes. Some could say he might even defeat him. The Planet Hulk cartoon is irrelevant as this thread uses comic characters.

Thanks for the complements.

His rage factor works off or on the ground just like hulk

No BFR

Red hulk absorbs energy to boost his power levels if Hulk can get angry fast enough before ross absorbs that energy he'd win but at that time Bruce didn't know that so he lost and it was Bruce's mind and personality not gray hulks personality Bruce doesn't get angry fast like his other personality's do

The constant lightening strikes would make Skaar or Hulk angrier making them stronger making it harder for Brb and thor to put them down

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deathsdoor726

@thor_parker82 said:

@deathsdoor726 said:

@thor_parker82 said:

Team 2

Really man?

Thor and BRB have the versatility, raw power, skills, damage output and experience to win this.

No I mean its kinda biased your username and picture both have thor in them

Can you provide a good thesis

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@drew_tan said:

Team 2 handily. BRB and Thor are too much for them to handle.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@deathsdoor726 said:

@thor_parker82 said:

Team 2

Really man?

Oohh, lol. But that has nothing to do with my opinion on who would win, I just gave you reasons why Thor and BRB would win.

I know Thor would lose to a lot of people, but when using his abilites, Hulk and Skaar are not one of them.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#44  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Using this particular version of Hulk, I am leaning to team two. However Thor still tends to brawl and I think he's going to come out on the losing end of a brawl with either of these two. Bill tends to use his versatility and fight smarter most of the time, so I don't see that being a problem with him. However I think this particular version of the Hulk is pretty beatable, but can still win a few himself. For now I think I am slightly leaning team 2 6/10.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By deathsdoor726

@deathsdoor726 said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@deathsdoor726 said:

@thor_parker82 said:

Team 2

Really man?

Oohh, lol. But that has nothing to do with my opinion on who would win, I just gave you reasons why Thor and BRB would win.

I know Thor would lose to a lot of people, but when using his abilites, Hulk and Skaar are not one of them.

ok lol

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@itsomething: it doesn't matter, hulk could very arguably beat one of the hammer bros, he doesn't have a chance at beating both lf them. Team 1s only chance is skaar doing something fancy with the old power.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: completely agree. Hulk can beat either of the hammer brod half of the time, at very least go toe to toe for a long time. It comes down to Skaar to be honest.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thedailybagel  Moderator

@cregan_stark: skaar would lose to either of them in a fight, it's just if he can use the oldpower to his advantage, like the 100 trillion ton punch thing or the time he held a planet together.

Hulk can't do much except buy skaar some time.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: completely agree. Hulk can beat either of the hammer brod half of the time, at very least go toe to toe for a long time. It comes down to Skaar to be honest.

Either Thor or BRB would beat Hulk most of the time.