Silver Age superman Vs Trion Juggernaut

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By "Colossus"

Trion Juggernaut is they guy that damages the very fabric of reality with just punches. 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By a88378438

Trion Juggernaut is powerful,but SA superman is more powergful than him SA superman wins

Avatar image for deactivated-1530978
deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supes masters the ultimate spacial distorting power of mass by holding a black hole in the palm of his hand. sorry but unless trion Jugg is a multiversal threat like antimonitor he ain't got nothing on the man of steel.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By a88378438

@aliensoldier105 said:

supes masters the ultimate spacial distorting power of mass by holding a black hole in the palm of his hand. sorry but unless trion Jugg is a multiversal threat like antimonitor he ain't got nothing on the man of steel.

this is Silver age superman not current superman... holding a black hole in the palm of his hand.this current superman feats

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438: but Silver age still had that kind of power and speed, remember he escaped a stellar black hole?

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By a88378438

@aliensoldier105 said:

@a88378438: but Silver age still had that kind of power and speed, remember he escaped a stellar black hole?

SA superman has more feats than escaped a stellar black hole

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he destroy all really just his super speed

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Silver Age Superman is just... exttemely over-powered. Based on that, I vote for Trion Juggernaut. =3

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

indeed, I thought it was crazy when he sneezed away a solar system just by inhaling magic dust, but when a friend told me about this, this takes things into a whole new realm. which is why we laugh our asses off when DBZ fanboys claim ssj4 Goku or Gogeta would beat this version of supes. =)

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@aliensoldier105 said:

indeed, I thought it was crazy when he sneezed away a solar system just by inhaling magic dust, but when a friend told me about this, this takes things into a whole new realm. which is why we laugh our asses off when DBZ fanboys claim ssj4 Goku or Gogeta would beat this version of supes. =)

That would be an epic fight, and I would have to agree with the fanboys if that was the case. =D

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark Cloud™: why agree with them? XD dude this version of Supes would solo the DB universe without question, and he wasn't even trying to shred up reality with his power, don't forget he holds back most of the time. he has achieved FAR greater feats than Goku can even dream of doing, a spirit bomb supposedly quote: containing the power of an entire universe barely left a crator on Earth after destroying Omega Shenron and he isn't even canon :P

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By a88378438

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Silver Age Superman is just... exttemely over-powered. Based on that, I vote for Trion Juggernaut. =3

tell me why he wins..

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By demifiend
@a88378438: and where in the hell was kara!!??
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By a88378438

@demifiend said:

@a88378438: and where in the hell was kara!!??

i don't know,superman break any space and time,specter say superman is all really threat ...

how can juggs beat him?SA superman almost destroy everything....and this even just his speed..

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438: if what my knowledgeable friend tells me about Marvel characters is true, then Thanos w/ig would give SA supes problems, unless he has the sword.

wiping out half a universe with just a click of a finger

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By a88378438

@aliensoldier105 said:

@a88378438: if what my knowledgeable friend tells me about Marvel characters is true, then Thanos w/ig would give SA supes problems, unless he has the sword.

wiping out half a universe with just a click of a finger

i know,but,SA superman also more powerful than hold the universe together..

THanosw/ig can beat SA superman,but i don't think JUGGS this guys can

i has this scan

No Caption Provided

the

Trion Juggernaut can pound dimensions

i'm not say he is weak,but,SA superman is really really stronger than him....i don't know why you say he lose..

ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ToasterComics
@a88378438: SILVER AGE SUPERMAN STOMPS Trion Juggs and a lot of powerful characters

View the Video and see for yourself, this is feats of SA Supes.  

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438: I don't know enough about Jugg to know if he'd win or lose against SA Supes, sorry, all I know about him is his powers are based on momentum, something to do with the magic armor he is wearing I think. once he moves there's no stopping him.

I've seen comic strips where Superman held back against Hulk making it look as if he was getting owned, when he was actually testing Hulk then he stood up to his punches and nothing happened, didn't move an inch no matter how much Hulk's rage built up within that time period.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By a88378438

@ToasterComics said:

@a88378438: SILVER AGE SUPERMAN STOMPS Trion Juggs and a lot of powerful characters

View the Video and see for yourself, this is feats of SA Supes.

lol,i agree@aliensoldier105 said:

@a88378438: I don't know enough about Jugg to know if he'd win or lose against SA Supes, sorry, all I know about him is his powers are based on momentum, something to do with the magic armor he is wearing I think. once he moves there's no stopping him.

I've seen comic strips where Superman held back against Hulk making it look as if he was getting owned, when he was actually testing Hulk then he stood up to his punches and nothing happened, didn't move an inch no matter how much Hulk's rage built up within that time period.

hum,ok,BRO but,i think you

You don't know the difference between silver Superman and Superman....this HUGE difference...

ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ToasterComics
@a88378438: So did you see the video? i know a lot about Trion Juggs and he has never done what SA Supes has done.  SA Supes Wins
deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438: what? dude I am well aware of the different versions of Superman, I just said i didnt know much about juggernaught I didn't say who would win.

one of the weakest versions of superman I know of are the ones from the cartoons, that and his classic self from the 30's

faster than a speeding bullet, can leap the tallest building in a single bound and more powerful than a locomotive

he came from that to being almost godlike...

it kind of makes sense though, I was told that the mighty kryptonian only gets stronger through age and exposure to yellow dwarf suns. and I was like wtf I thought it was only the sun that made him stronger, especially by sundipping.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By a88378438

@ToasterComics said:

@a88378438: So did you see the video? i know a lot about Trion Juggs and he has never done what SA Supes has done. SA Supes Wins

lol,i agree you,BRO~~

in fact..i think this video should be add some SA supergirl feats..she power is as power as SA superman,and she has some good feats,lol

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

tell me why he wins..

Because Silver Age Superman is extremely over-powered, as stated before.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By a88378438

lol,superman is godlike@aliensoldier105 said:

@a88378438: what? dude I am well aware of the different versions of Superman, I just said i didnt know much about juggernaught I didn't say who would win.

one of the weakest versions of superman I know of are the ones from the cartoons, that and his classic self from the 30's

faster than a speeding bullet, can leap the tallest building in a single bound and more powerful than a locomotive

he came from that to being almost godlike...

it kind of makes sense though, I was told that the mighty kryptonian only gets stronger through age and exposure to yellow dwarf suns. and I was like wtf I thought it was only the sun that made him stronger, especially by sundipping.

In fact his power is always changing, sometimes high sometimes is very weak, weak current superman..

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By a88378438

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

tell me why he wins..

so,you say SA superman wins?

ok...

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

tell me why he wins..

ok...

No. I meant to say, "Because Silver Age Superman is extremely over-powered, based on that, I vote for Trion Juggernaut. As stated before." <--- That's what I was trying to write, but I'm medicated. =X

But no, I'm voting for Juggernaut, to be even more clear.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Dark Cloud™ said:

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By a88378438

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

tell me why he wins..

ok...

No. I meant to say, "Because Silver Age Superman is extremely over-powered, based on that, I vote for Trion Juggernaut. As stated before." <--- That's what I was trying to write, but I'm medicated. =X

i don't Understand,why SA superman is extremely over-powered so he lose?????why?

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By a88378438

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

tell me why he wins..

ok...

the video and my scan is enough SA superman can do anything,SA supergirl can break loose blackstarr hold the universe together power(supergirl=superman power),why SA superman still lose?

JUGGs not has bigger feats than Sa superman

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark Cloud™: @a88378438: overpowered or inconsistent? I'd say a bit of both. but I think he is called Superman for a real reason people. he is the savior and protector of his own reality much like any other written superhero outside of DC. I just wished the outcomes of his fights weren't mostly umm too predictable. even more so since he overcame a weakness to red sun radiation on a few occasions. Justice League Supes pummeled Captain Atom and even beat Doomsday, though dying of severe wounds afterwards. he beats opponents like that but still has problems dealing with a Lex Luthor. it doesn't make any logical sense, even if he does know what kryptonite is he's still just a bald headed pussy with a grudge. Kal El needs to swallow his pride and just execute the motherfucker.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By a88378438

@aliensoldier105 said:

@Dark Cloud™: @a88378438: overpowered or inconsistent? I'd say a bit of both. but I think he is called Superman for a real reason people. he is the savior and protector of his own reality much like any other written superhero outside of DC. I just wished the outcomes of his fights weren't mostly umm too predictable. even more so since he overcame a weakness to red sun radiation on a few occasions. Justice League Supes pummeled Captain Atom and even beat Doomsday, though dying of severe wounds afterwards. he beats opponents like that but still has problems dealing with a Lex Luthor. it doesn't make any logical sense, even if he does know what kryptonite is he's still just a bald headed pussy with a grudge. Kal El needs to swallow his pride and just execute the motherfucker.

Good point!

Although a part of not Silver age superman....lol!

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By a88378438

this fight just need strength and feats...

"extremely over-powered" is not a Reasonable explanation...

still use feats,SA Superman wins.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By alcoholbob

Juggernaut has tanked attacks by abstracts.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By a88378438

@alcoholbob said:

Trion Juggernaut can pound

dimensions is very impressive but SA superman feats is moreimpressive than him

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By Killemall

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

tell me why he wins..

I can tell you few reasons:

• Superman cant mind rape so he has no way of harming Trion Juggernaut or any version of Juggernaut.
  • He can however BFR, Trion juggernaut is just too big and i dont think SA has what it takes to BFR him. After all even SA superman had problem Mongruel and Trion is a lot more powerful than Mongruel.
Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438 said:

@alcoholbob said:

Trion Juggernaut can clap

If your happy and you know it clap your hands!  

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By a88378438

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

tell me why he wins..

• Superman cant mind rape so he has no way of harming Trion Juggernaut or any version of Juggernaut.
  • He can however BFR, Trion juggernaut is just too big and i dont think SA has what it takes to BFR him. After all even SA superman had problem Mongruel and Trion is a lot more powerful than Mongruel.

i don't think so..no...friend..

SA superman feats is more powerful than juggs,juggs even never take a planet,he power just some people Guess like he can't stop or can't hurt

juggs is more powerful than Mongruel this nothing to SA superman

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By a88378438

@Killemall:and,friend..look my scan..Although this is.SA supergirl,but,the supergirl = superman...

this feats is far than juggs....

@MagneticShockwave: lol

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall

@a88378438 said:

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

tell me why he wins..

SA superman feats is more powerful than juggs,juggs even never take a planet,he power just some people Guess like he can't stop or can't hurt

1. This is where you are missing stuff, Juggernaut cannot be harmed by physical means, does not matter how powerful SA superman is he cannot hurt juggernaut. That has always been Juggernaut's power complete immunity to physical force as long as he has enough supply of energy from Cyttorak.
  2. Sa Mongruel vs Sa Superman, was a long intense comics, SA superman need help from his friend to beat him.

@a88378438 said:

@Killemall:and,friend..look my scan..Although this is.SA supergirl,but,the supergirl = superman...

Still doesnt show how he can harm juggy. There are only 2 ways of harming juggernaut: mindrape (which superman cannot) BFR (which superman can to normal juggernaut, i dont think he can to a 60 foot giant juggernaut)
Shattering reality > destroying or juggling planets anyways.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By a88378438

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

tell me why he wins..

1. This is where you are missing stuff, Juggernaut cannot be harmed by physical means, does not matter how powerful SA superman is he cannot hurt juggernaut. That has always been Juggernaut's power complete immunity to physical force as long as he has enough supply of energy from Cyttorak.
  2. Sa Mongruel vs Sa Superman, was a long intense comics, SA superman need help from his friend to beat him.

@a88378438 said:

Still doesnt show how he can harm juggy. There are only 2 ways of harming juggernaut: mindrape (which superman cannot) BFR (which superman can to normal juggernaut, i dont think he can to a 60 foot giant juggernaut)
Shattering reality > destroying or juggling planets anyways.

ok..my friend

I corrected two points(i will go to home,sorry)

1,Sa Mongruel vs Sa Superman,this not SA superman,in fact,this BA superman, BA superman is weaker than sa superman

2,Shattering reality > destroying or juggling planets anyways.

look my scan ,my friend,blackstarr use her power to hold the supergirl,supergirl break loose say"i don't care!"(blackstarr power enough hold the universe together,universe is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>planets)

and look my scan,my friend,lol,SA superman also destroy everything,he is all really threat,i don't think juggs stronger than SA superman

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@a88378438: I still dont see how Superman (be it SA, BA or whatever) is even going to HURT Juggernaut?

ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ToasterComics
@Killemall: Silver Age Superman Stomps Trion Juggs, watch my video i posted of SA Feats. 

Uh SA Superman beat Mongul many times, and Silver Age Mongul was no Joke, so if you think he was weak you need to read more SA Comics lol.

SA Superman's only true opponents in the Silver Age was "PC Darkseid" "PC Hal Jordan" "Mxyzptlk" "Gods Vengeance Spectre" "The Presence" all of them would stomp trion juggs one on one.
Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman does get tired and need sleep every now and then.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By alcoholbob

Juggernaut has always been about his durability and defense, not his offense. If Superman wants to keep trading punches he would eventually run out of energy.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By a88378438

@Killemall said:

@a88378438: I still dont see how Superman (be it SA, BA or whatever) is even going to HURT Juggernaut?

i know juggs can't hurt...but,look my scan,SA superman/SA supergirl is too powerful,far stronger than juggs

and SA superman/SA supergirl also has Absolute invulnerability,i mean,i know JUGGS can't hurt,but,SA superman is more powerful than him

yes,SA superman can't hurt him,but

SA superman still more powerful/stronger/faster/ than any JUGGS

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By a88378438

no,SA superman still has infinitude physical strength@alcoholbob said:

Juggernaut has always been about his durability and defense, not his offense. If Superman wants to keep trading punches he would eventually run out of energy.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By termiteone4ever

Let me add to this .Any regular Superman i would say wouldnt be able to Hurt Jugs but this is Silverage. His strength is beyond Juggy boy Trion here . Silver age sSupes been doing what Juggy been doing for ages with out even knowing he was doing it. Juggy had to muster up some power to even pull off this feat this is fly in the park for silver age. Even better back in the the silver age days you are been hit so hard you are sent back in time instantly. What is Trion Juggy weak strength going to do agast a guy who pulled over 13 planets with out breaking a sweat. Unlike juggy Silveage Supes pull a new power of of no where to win. Knowing him he probably have a punch made for Juggy. Juggy has not shown nothing on Silver age level and all you guys assume he cant be hurt its just like when HULK with the celestial tech Stopped him. Even that Hulk on that level isn't even a fraction of Supes strength so Whats the Hell is trion going to do? I have never seen Juggy done anything on a Solar system or planetary level .

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: which version of superman got to the Vega system in 4 minutes again?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By termiteone4ever

@aliensoldier105 said:

@termiteone4ever: which version of superman got to the Vega system in 4 minutes again?

To tell the truth i dont recall i have to go look that up

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By termiteone4ever

@aliensoldier105:

I think you talking about this ,its in this Battle . http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/captain-marvel-vs-beta-ray-bill/636396/?page=3

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By a88378438

@termiteone4ever said:

Let me add to this .Any regular Superman i would say wouldnt be able to Hurt Jugs but this is Silverage. His strength is beyond Juggy boy Trion here . Silver age sSupes been doing what Juggy been doing for ages with out even knowing he was doing it. Juggy had to muster up some power to even pull off this feat this is fly in the park for silver age. Even better back in the the silver age days you are been hit so hard you are sent back in time instantly. What is Trion Juggy weak strength going to do agast a guy who pulled over 13 planets with out breaking a sweat. Unlike juggy Silveage Supes pull a new power of of no where to win. Knowing him he probably have a punch made for Juggy. Juggy has not shown nothing on Silver age level and all you guys assume he cant be hurt its just like when HULK with the celestial tech Stopped him. Even that Hulk on that level isn't even a fraction of Supes strength so Whats the Hell is trion going to do? I have never seen Juggy done anything on a Solar system or planetary level .

Good point,i love this

this is

SA superman........i don't think who is stronger than him.....(just physical)