Shuma-Gorath vs Odin, King Thor, Surtur and Gorr

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lord44

Let's say that Shuma-Gorath has 50% of his total power (100% is in his own dimension) vs Odin with Destroyer Armor and OdinSword, King Thor with Destroyer Armor and OdinSword, Surtur with Twilight Sword and Gorr the God Butcher after he killed the Thors Trio (Full Power). Bloodlusted and Morals Off - Fight to Death, Incapacitation or BFR via physical or energy attacks (anyone who gets BFRed can come back if he has the courage) - Fight in Neutral Realm and in Space.

Shuma-Gorath
Shuma-Gorath

VS

Odin w/ Destroyer Armor and OdinSword
Odin w/ Destroyer Armor and OdinSword
King Thor w/ Destroyer Armor and OdinSword
King Thor w/ Destroyer Armor and OdinSword
Surtur w/ Twilight Sword
Surtur w/ Twilight Sword
Gorr the God Butcher at Full Power
Gorr the God Butcher at Full Power
Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mjolnirson

perhaps people is going to bomb me but i think that Surtur with the twilight sword could go solos.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma Gorath

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

The problem with Shuma is his lack of on panel feats. He's stated to be "virtually omnipotent" in his own realm. So what's half of virtual omnipotence? How do you even begin to calculate that? No one has ever defeated him outright. He has only been BFR'd by extremely powerful characters (Classic Strange, Sise-Neg, etc.). I don't think even the combined power of the combatants can kill Shuma. They could potentially BFR him, at the most. And it's a long shot at best.

@mjolnirson said:

perhaps people is going to bomb me but i think that Surtur with the twilight sword could go solos.

BOMB!!

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem with Shuma is his lack of on panel feats.

Exactly.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team might have much better on panel feat, but can they really kill a Class 3 demon, specially one who is the very personification of Chaos.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XiiX

@killemall: By the way, how many classes/tiers of demons are there in Marvel? Does the buck stop at 3, or there some objectively classified as even more powerful than Shuma-Gorath?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Three classes, but the classes are not based on power level but rather origin and appearances. Class 1 demons are those that are humonoid in appearence and are innerdimensional (i.e. born inside 616 universe, say example Elder Gods), Class 2 demons are humonoid but extradimensional (i.e. living in a different universe, normally a small pocket universe, say for example Mephisto) and class 3 are non-humonoid and extradimensional (like Shuma Gorath).

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By jwwprod

Shuma.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Possibly Shuma, although 50% is actually not very quantifiable.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix@killemall Check out this list of most powerful demons in Marvel and see what you think. Click.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarkRaiden

Probably Shuma even based on the fact that Strange with his power was destroying Galaxies just by existing IIRC.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: it certainly isn't pretty accurate but then it seemed to have been sorted based on multiple criteria as opposed to power.

I suppose that's how the creator of the series saw then as but truth is there is little to nothing suggesting Chthon being superior to any elder gods.

Memphisto is way too high on the least , Dweller of Darkness has done pretty much nothing to think he is that powerful nor has Satannis for that matter. You will find nothing to suggest Sattanis is any better than any He'll Lords so him being above Memphisto is baseless.

Shuma should likely have topped the list closely followed by surtur and Hell Lords should be way down.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: You would put Surtur above Chthon? Aren't Elder Gods > Skyfather level beings?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@ordinaryalan: Surtur above Chthon I don't know. I would rather put a giant question mark in regards to who is more powerful.

As per Elder God's being above Sky father I certainly have seen no basis of it. Odin has 3 elder gods as his subordinate and one as his wife. Neptune has defeated and imprison an elder god and greatly harmed other.

No Elder god have ever fought a sky father anyways so I am not entirely sure where Elder God's are above sky father idea comes from.

They are called Elder God's not because there are more powerful but because they were the 1st to be created, I.e. they are older.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Didn't beings like Odin, Mephisto, etc. emerge from the energies released by the Elder Gods?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: Mephisto no but Odin yes. We're you actually aware what happened. It's in my Atum chronology thread if you are interested.

What happened was they were thousands and thousands of Elder gods. These elder gods had they not been stopped would have destroyed all other life forms on earth. Gaea didn't want that so she had set with Demiurge to created a boy, Atum. Atum cam to earth slaughtered most of the elder gods by killing and absorbing their powers. Once done he then released all those powers outwards. Shaped by the belief of men gods like Odin were born.

It's not like Elder god gave up a fraction of their power but rather the entire energies of 1000s of elder gods were reborn as normal gods.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: I see. Thanks for the info and I'll check out your thread.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: no worries. Elder gods are some of the least known characters so it's not surprising people often don't know what happen and make up their mind based on what they have heard even though the information itself might not have come from a credible source.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team must win this

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LiquidNazo

Shuma. His power scale is on a different level, maybe if they did dragonball z fusion or sometype of fusion and combine there powers into one. Then they'd have a chance.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomp

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers