Scarlet Witch vs World War Hulk

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@underfire47: you’re opinion lost all validity when you said she’s only used it like once...she’s used it since the character was first created so you basically admitted to knowing nothing about Wanda.

Wanda used it against Loki to make his magic rebound, she uses it on guns, arrows, Ultron, Enchantress, Hope Summers, she has used it to start fires, etc... saying it’s not a standard attack is hilarious

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: LOL, calm down. Wanda is gonna use her probability attack making Hulk miss a punch but then he will hit the ground so hard sending shockwaves knocking her out, so good for her.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Tehehe I still proved you wrong.

You’re really ignorant. I already said Hulk wins, next time comment on characters you actually know shit about

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I can see this means a lot to you, i was wrong about Wanda, i don't have a problem with admitting that. I mean if you want me to comment only on characters i know "shit about" then are you planning on not commenting about Hulk? Since all the information you gathered on the character you got it from here and half of which is me showing you stuff in the past, stones in glass house and all that.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@underfire47: I said Hulk wins. I at least know Hulk’s powers. You don’t even know Wanda’s first ability given to her (pre retcon to her powers being witchcraft).....

There is absolutely no correlation. One of us was completely uneducated when it comes to the most basic aspect (her powers)

It’s like going into a thread about Flash and not knowing he has super speed.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Underfire47

@emmafrostxmen: Man you are really hung up on this. Really, what are Hulks powers? List them all since it's a short list, it shouldn't be hard.

It's ok i educated myself in the mean time, you can stop crying about it now.

No that's a failed analogy, it would be like going into a Flash thread and not knowing he has speed steal, since i know Wanda is a magic based character, i just wasn't that aware of how common one set of her abilities are.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samato: I did it to be obnoxious lollll. He was acting like he was right despite not knowing the first power Wanda ever had...he needed to be humbled

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

In character Wanda chokes when dealing with big threats. She did nothing to him the last time they met and Savage Hulk quickly dealt with her with a thunderclap. WWH is a stronger, far smarter version who has nothing of real value to exploit.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Josh983

@underfire47: It was mentioned at Preview : Star #2 that Wanda is the world's greatest and most dangerous reality warpers.

Once again Wanda was holding back. You can hold back your speed. Plus, Hope was angry and it has been stated that Hope has training and experience on par with any X-Men.

She has warped reality after House of M tho. Just look at her respect thread (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://comicvine.gamespot.com/scarlet-witch/4005-1466/forums/master-of-chaos-a-scarlet-witch-respect-thread-616-2085689/&ved=2ahUKEwjJzuvh7uLsAhXIXSsKHadKBF0QFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3q5BS6yJnHuhIDeuGCZ7_5)

They only use energy projection so no. Also, Wanda was still a mutant in that scan not a human.

Wanda was injured and exhausted when she BFR'd him.

Most of the scan from old comic. In 2016, Wanda doesn't have Chaos Magic (so she is more stable now), she can control her powers better, she has shown to have more versatility and knowledge about magic. So all of you said are wrong!

Wanda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WBH

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983: It was mentioned that Thing(Ben Grimm) is the strongest being in the universe, must be true.

You can't hold back your durability. She was never on the level of her House of M stuff and Hulk has resisted reality warping on a planetary scale which is above regular Wanda.

Which has nothing to do with anything, because she was still stated by the narration to be weaker than Hulk even when her POWER is combined with 3 other people there. She was called a human in that scan.

Where was she injured and exhausted? Also all it takes for her not to be able to defeat Thor is to be injured and exhausted? Something every super hero experience ever in every fight? Damn she definitely loses to WWH here, he will injure and exhaust her immediately lol.

Most but not all, some are from recent stuff. Nope everything i said is right.

Not according to this scan, she isn't even above regular Hulk.

No Caption Provided

comicvinetest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinetest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda stomps. Hulk has no way to harm her because of her force field. She can block a universal, perhaps multiversal level being Chaos

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then she can just reality warp him out of existence

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn’t Wanda recently say she couldn’t bet the hulk?

I know she’s said she couldn’t beat Thor 1V1 and had to BFR him. And current Hulk has been beating Thor so yeah unless BFR Hulk wins

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk kills Vision then Wanda zaps him out of reality itself.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Wanda wins is through bfr and it's not consistent for her so hulk wins.

ToxicWandaStan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By ToxicWandaStan

@alphamon: Lmao those instances were decades ago. We at comicvine value cOnSiTeNCy 🤪 And consistently her reaction speed is just fine

ToxicWandaStan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By cosmic_reign

Going with WWH...

Strange had to go 'Zom' to compete

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with WWH...

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FinalBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.Base Hulk resisted her mind controlling powers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ToxicWandaStan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ToxicWandaStan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By ToxicWandaStan
@underfire47 said:
@toxicwandastan said:

@underfire47: Regular Wanda is universe level

No Caption Provided

Hulk beating Onslaught isn’t comparable to Wanda beating Phoenix empowered Magik lmao. Idek why this is even a comparison cuz Wanda already beat Hulk anyways by reverting him back to Bruce Banner and that was when she didn’t even have her reality warping abilities 💀

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@toxicwandastan said:

No Caption Provided

Hulk beating Onslaught isn’t comparable to Wanda beating Phoenix empowered Magik lmao. Idek why this is even a comparison cuz Wanda already beat Hulk anyways by reverting him back to Bruce Banner and that was when she didn’t even have her reality warping abilities 💀

Hulk didnt just beat Onslaught he literally broke reality and the universe itself. also Hulk beat TOBA/TOAA lol. Nothing Wanda will ever do in her existence even amped up to her ass is gonna top that. If that isn't enough Hulks next villain is the arch-enemy of TOAA/TOBA, just to make it even funnier. Fighting 2 of the most powerful beings to exist in Marvel in the last 5 years alone pretty much blows not just Wanda but any other hero or character in Marvel, sorry.

Wanda didnt "beat" Hulk she needed 40 seconds of prep just to do that to a pre-core breach amped Hulk and pre-immortality Hulk and all she did was revert him to Banner for a few seconds before he reverted back. In reality Wanda could not beat Hulk backed up by 3 other characters and even combined they were not as powerful as him

No Caption Provided

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@cosmic_reign said:

Going with WWH...

Brother it may have been some time since you read World war hulk but Strange actually says he could kill hulk whenever he wanted, hulk actually had to resort to trickery to beat Strange.

While as a newbie to marvel a few years ago watching TLDR’s I initially thought Zom strange was an amp, but in reality he was a physically stronger dr strange but not a versatile or powerful (in terms of magic AP) dr strange.

This little bit of overlooked dialogue reveals:

Strange > Hulk

So this thread really comes down to how strong do you think Wanda is compared to Strange. And killing Wanda will also be a problem given the moderately recent events (a year or 2 ago) that show killing her just summons the past and future Wanda to resurrect the present wanda.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By SuperPrimeTime  Online

@professorrespect: I ain’t fighting that it was an amp, but at what cost is all I’m saying. Strange didnt fight like strange. Went from neural surgeon to what if I punch it real hard.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime:

Brother it may have been some time since you read World war hulk but Strange actually says he could kill hulk whenever he wanted, hulk actually had to resort to trickery to beat Strange.

> I know this but it's not like wanda is strange.

While as a newbie to marvel a few years ago watching TLDR’s I initially thought Zom strange was an amp, but in reality he was a physically stronger dr strange but not a versatile or powerful (in terms of magic AP) dr strange.

> Zom strange was indeed an amp: an amp that was gotten from a mystical being called "Zom". This being was too powerful for that he needed the LT to help defeat it.

So this thread really comes down to how strong do you think Wanda is compared to Strange. And killing Wanda will also be a problem given the moderately recent events (a year or 2 ago) that show killing her just summons the past and future Wanda to resurrect the present wanda.

> Wanda can't consistently resurrect herself. Many characters like Wonder woman, hal jordan, the sentry jean grey etc have resurrected themselves but were still shown to be susceptible to death. Wanda resurrecting herself isn't happening.

The point in this battle is how potent wanda's magic is: Wanda is powerful but so is the hulk, she has hax but the hulk has high resistance to many hax wanda will have to figure out the particular hax to use to put him down. One thing in the WWH event is that strange could've used various forms of hax to subdue the hulk but he couldn't because that wouldn't work unless he did something lethal.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: I know who zom is. The dude that Eternity himself asked Dr Strange personally to deal with and according to you even LT got involved, but that was way back in classic marvel era.

Like we can’t really scale Zom in the story to classic era Zom. I more or less agree with everything else.

That being said the author intent was that Hulk couldnt beat strange idk what you mean by he had to do something lethal like are you inferring he couldn’t beat Hulk? I thought Hulk resorting to tricks to beat strange made it quite clear that even hulk himself knew he couldn’t beat strange directly, hence why he even asked him to appear in his physical form lest he be screwed over fighting a dude he can’t touch but will beat him till he depowers to banner.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I ain’t fighting that it was an amp, but at what cost is all I’m saying. Strange didnt fight like strange. Went from neural surgeon to what if I punch it real hard.

...because he was taken over by Zom? When Zom takes over later on during the Heart of the Monster arc Banner even states that Zom doesn't have access to Strange's spells.

@mage101:

Like we can’t really scale Zom in the story to classic era Zom. I more or less agree with everything else

"classic era Zom" isn't a thing, again CV has to stop using made-up terms to describe stuff.

Zom-Strange in WWH was described by Wong as a small aspect of Zom himself, hence why he didn't have his original power levels. Strange himself was also battling with Zom for control (seen when he thinks he's hurt citizens and ends up unintentionally depowering himself).

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: I know who zom is. The dude that Eternity himself asked Dr Strange personally to deal with and according to you even LT got involved, but that was way back in classic marvel era.

Yes that guy.

Like we can’t really scale Zom in the story to classic era Zom. I more or less agree with everything else.

It was only a small portion of Zom power that strange had not the full deal. This was even stated by wong. Strange wouldn't endanger the MU just because he wants to fight the hulk.

That being said the author intent was that Hulk couldnt beat strange idk what you mean by he had to do something lethal like are you inferring he couldn’t beat Hulk? I thought Hulk resorting to tricks to beat strange made it quite clear that even hulk himself knew he couldn’t beat strange directly, hence why he even asked him to appear in his physical form lest he be screwed over fighting a dude he can’t touch but will beat him till he depowers to banner.

Your first scan showed strange saying that he can easily kill the hulk but wouldn't because he was his friend and that made me think that that was the reason why he used Zom's powers to make himself physically stronger, i will admit that the writing is quite stupid because strange was above hulk and the writer even stated this then why did he need to channel Zom's power to fight the hulk. Dr strange isn't an idiot, the entire plot of that part of the story is quite dumb because strnage knows that he is more vulnerable in human form and adding the fact that strange had to use an outside power just to fight hulk [physically] is also quite stupid and contradicts strange's previous statement and strange's battle consistency [he doesn't resort to fighting physically] This is why i interpreted it as strange holding back so that he wouldn't hurt hulk [ even though he later did]. This is the only way the plot can make sense to me.

ToxicWandaStan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By ToxicWandaStan
ToxicWandaStan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By ToxicWandaStan
@underfire47 said:
@toxicwandastan said:
@underfire47 said:
@toxicwandastan said:

No Caption Provided

Hulk didnt just beat Onslaught he literally broke reality and the universe itself. also Hulk beat TOBA/TOAA lol. Nothing Wanda will ever do in her existence even amped up to her ass is gonna top that. If that isn't enough Hulks next villain is the arch-enemy of TOAA/TOBA, just to make it even funnier. Fighting 2 of the most powerful beings to exist in Marvel in the last 5 years alone pretty much blows not just Wanda but any other hero or character in Marvel, sorry.

Wanda didnt "beat" Hulk she needed 40 seconds of prep just to do that to a pre-core breach amped Hulk and pre-immortality Hulk and all she did was revert him to Banner for a few seconds before he reverted back. In reality Wanda could not beat Hulk backed up by 3 other characters and even combined they were not as powerful as him

No Caption Provided

Again Onslaught is irrelevant to the power of a Phoenix Force host one of which ofc I must constantly have to remind you that Wanda beat in a fair fight.

Avengers vs X-Men issue 7
Avengers vs X-Men issue 7

Wandas next villain is an entity that literally one-shot Franklin Richards and killed the Molecule Man with a single blast

Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch #1
Fantastic four 2018 issue 2

Reverting Hulk back into human form is in fact beating him, sorry but I couldn’t care less about your pendantics and strawmans in you pathetic attempt to lowball her the fact is that it happened. And the only limit was the the spell required a cooldown a limitation that she doesn’t have anymore because she can now cast multiple spells in rapid succession.

Avengers 2023 issue 7
Avengers 2023 issue 7

Currently Wanda has repeteadly been scaled up to current base form Thor, and base Thor now possesses the Thorforce, is an all father and also had his backstory retconned to connect his powers with Phoenix Force. (Mind you, I'm deliberately ignoring other statements of her power put in the same immeasurable comparison as the Living Tribunal)

Avengers 2023 issue 9
Avengers 2023 issue 9
Avengers 2023 issue 4
Avengers 2023 issue 4

Wanda is getting more consistent feats of simply one-shotting her opponents by bfr

Scarlet Witch 2023 issue 1
Scarlet Witch 2023 issue 1
Scarlet Witch 2023 issue 4
Scarlet Witch 2023 issue 4
Scarlet Witch 2023 issue 10
Scarlet Witch 2023 issue 10

So unless you have an actual prevention for that freak of nature not being able to be warped out of the vicinity I suggest you do what Hulk does best: CRY HARDER

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

...because he was taken over by Zom? When Zom takes over later on during the Heart of the Monster arc Banner even states that Zom doesn't have access to Strange's spells.

@superprimetime said:

@mage101:

Like we can’t really scale Zom in the story to classic era Zom. I more or less agree with everything else

"classic era Zom" isn't a thing, again CV has to stop using made-up terms to describe stuff.

Zom-Strange in WWH was described by Wong as a small aspect of Zom himself, hence why he didn't have his original power levels. Strange himself was also battling with Zom for control (seen when he thinks he's hurt citizens and ends up unintentionally depowering himself).

@mage101 said:
@superprimetime said:

Yes that guy.

It was only a small portion of Zom power that strange had not the full deal. This was even stated by wong. Strange wouldn't endanger the MU just because he wants to fight the hulk.

Your first scan showed strange saying that he can easily kill the hulk but wouldn't because he was his friend and that made me think that that was the reason why he used Zom's powers to make himself physically stronger, i will admit that the writing is quite stupid because strange was above hulk and the writer even stated this then why did he need to channel Zom's power to fight the hulk. Dr strange isn't an idiot, the entire plot of that part of the story is quite dumb because strnage knows that he is more vulnerable in human form and adding the fact that strange had to use an outside power just to fight hulk [physically] is also quite stupid and contradicts strange's previous statement and strange's battle consistency [he doesn't resort to fighting physically] This is why i interpreted it as strange holding back so that he wouldn't hurt hulk [ even though he later did]. This is the only way the plot can make sense to me.

I agree with both of you.

I think however we can reach the agreement whether scarlet witch can win really depends on how she compares to Strange tbh. Thats just my opinion.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Underfire47

@toxicwandastan: Again Onslaught is irrelevant to the power of a Phoenix Force host one of which ofc I must constantly have to remind you that Wanda beat in a fair fight.

Its not about the power of Onslaught how are you this inept? It's about the breaking of reality and the destruction of the universe i even spell it out for you.

The Phoenix Force host is irrelevant to TOBA/TOAA

No Caption Provided

Wandas next villain is an entity that literally one-shot Franklin Richards and killed the Molecule Man with a single blast

LMAO

No Caption Provided

We are talking about entities that are literally the most powerful beings in all of Marvel and you are giving me some low tier abstracts and yes I include Molecule Man who pops up randomly just to get owned by the next big bad of the F4 or Avengers or anyone else.

Reverting Hulk back into human form is in fact beating him, sorry but I couldn’t care less about your pendantics and strawmans in you pathetic attempt to lowball her the fact is that it happened. And the only limit was the the spell required a cooldown a limitation that she doesn’t have anymore because she can now cast multiple spells in rapid succession.

It's not pendatism or strawmaning(lol do you even know what a strawman iis) you inept clown. You beat Hulk when you BEAT him, reverting him to Banner means nothing if Banner just reverts back to Hulk right after. You need to take out Banner as well and stop Hulk from coming back to win, as in stop this from happening

I dont care about your shitty excuses, Wanda needed prep to literally achieve nothing against a much weaker Hulk who according to Vision was not even angry at the time(since you are an inept clown and dont know anger = source of Hulks power) but was horny at the time and still powered through her spell in the end.

Currently Wanda has repeteadly been scaled up to current base form Thor, and base Thor now possesses the Thorforce, is an all father and also had his backstory retconned to connect his powers with Phoenix Force. (Mind you, I'm deliberately ignoring other statements of her power put in the same immeasurable comparison as the Living Tribunal)

Lol, a weaker version of Hulk than the one in the thread literally shitted on current Thor(yes the one with Thorforce), hell a combined might of dozens of characters who were specifically bloodlusted and wanted to kill Hulk and yet all of them together attacking him could not put him down

Dont worry i am also deliberately ignoring statements that put Hulk in the same immeasurable comparison as pre-retcon Beyonder, you know the guy who was more 100 million times more powerful than LT and all other abstracts and Marvel characters combined.

Also Wanda has yet to prove herself she is equal to current Thor outside of her vague words there. In direct combat she could not beat regular non-Thorforce Thor and had to BFR him

No Caption Provided

Wanda is getting more consistent feats of simply one-shotting her opponents by bfr

If Wanda wants to BFR Hulk thats fine, she can do that much.

So unless you have an actual prevention for that freak of nature not being able to be warped out of the vicinity I suggest you do what Hulk does best: CRY HARDER

I wasnt arguing against him being BFR'd i was specifically arguing about him being put down by Wanda you inept clown. That freak of nature is also one of the most broken beings in all of comics. His energy/gamma comes from TOAA/TOBA themselves

No Caption Provided

and his physical body is made of the Godflesh of Mother of Horror who he is the key to ressurecting

No Caption Provided

Who is the only entity in Marvel to sprung from itself and not because of TOAA/TOBA

No Caption Provided

So if you wanna do the dick measuring contest here, you aint gonna win. Now silence clown you bore me with this pre-school level of "debating"

No Caption Provided
Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@toxicwandastan:

Wandas next villain is an entity that literally one-shot Franklin Richards

No Caption Provided

Except Franklin was weakened and the Griever waited to confront him only after she realized he was losing his powers

No Caption Provided

And she didn't kill Molecule Man

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wanda is only powerful when she is the main character of a story, or the focus, otherwise she’s getting one shot

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By BigBaby
@emmafrostxmen said:

wanda is only powerful when she is the main character of a story, or the focus, otherwise she’s getting one shot

This is factually wrong, and the worst take right here. Wanda's been a side character under Al Wing, Kelly Thompson, and Jim Zub's run before 2021, and throughout those appearances, she's damaged cosmic beings, and negged teambusters. Literally, she's being called one of the most powerful beings in the Galaxy in Captain Marvel Eden, recently was stated her powers could destroy all reality in Marvel Voices Infinity,and in The Avengers, she's put above all the other teammates. And really, let's not pretend other characters don't get trashed as cameos either here and there.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#248  Edited By Soratoumiga

If Wanda holds back, WWH might have a chance due to insane durability/regen factor. But as soon as she realises regular energy blasts will not suffice she'll bring out the wild cards that WWH simply can't compete against.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby: i love wanda but no she’s not usually depicted on a level even remotely close to how dangerous wwh is. wanda has some great high end feats and in her self-focused stories she’s consistently a powerhouse, but otherwise she couldn’t even defeat base thor and has previously been dispatched by hulk. no reason to think that will change now.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wanda has regularly struggled against weaker versions of Hulk. Although Wanda has improved a lot in the last few years, it's still not enough. Aside from BFR, she has no way to put WWH down.

WWH wins.