Sasuke vs Composite FT Wizard

• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Boruto Era Sasuke vs a Composite FT character
  • Both sides are trying to defeat/kill the other
  • Standard equipment/gear
  • Neither side has any knowledge on the other

Bonus Round: Add Naruto

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ProgrammerSeth

As strong as Sasuke is, this is just too much. The amount of abilities and hax Comp FT has is absurd. Anyone saying that Sasuke stomps is just a FT hater/lowballer. Sasuke literally gets haxed to death. If I had a day, I wouldn't have time to list all the ways number of ways FT comp can win

FT comp has

• Telepathy
  • Island level to small country level DC
  • Psuedo precog via mind reading
  • Psuedo reality manipulation
  • Teleportation
  • Instant death magic
  • BFR capabilities
  • Time manipulation
  • Gravity manipulation
  • Immunity to fire
  • Immunity to lightning
  • Water intangibility
  • Sand intangibility
  • The ability to eat fire, water, lightning, poison, shadows, Iron as well as other elements
  • The ability to suck out souls and manipulate them
  • The ability to revive the dead
  • The ability to jump into and move around in shadows
  • The ability bend any attack around himself
  • The ability to manipulate, erase and alter memories on a whim
  • The ability to inflict intense hunger, tiredness and sexual arousal
  • The ability to disassemble matter
  • The ability to manipulate size and mass
  • The ability to petrify targets upon the eye contact
SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SkySanji

Fairy tail doesn't have any lighning timing speed feats and I don't want to hear that Laxus crap if it doesn't come from the clouds then it isn't natural lighning I'm only letting the Raikage slide because Kakashi as a kid cut a lighning bolt which came from a cloud I HIGHLY doubt kid kakashi is blitzing the Raikage.

Sasuke blitz and stomps before they processed what happened.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@programmerseth: It doesnt matter. The speed gap is insane, most of they will die without they even realize. And Sasuke can make kage bushins too.

GutrotSPume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only FT Guild Wizards? Sasuke blitz and oneshots with Taijutsu.

A single Chidori at most.

LMAO at Island and Country buster FT wizards! This is insane.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@djoss said:

@programmerseth: It doesnt matter. The speed gap is insane, most of they will die without they even realize. And Sasuke can make kage bushins too.

ft team is faster than sasuke by a large margin, via Eileen's Meteor feat .

doesnt help that they have time slow, rewing, stop..

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke effortlessly blitzes and one-shots with a casual Chidori.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kallekazikaze: Irene's meteor is subsonic. It took several minutes for it to pass through the atmosphere, and it didn't even hit the ground in that time.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GXrevs06
@gutrotspume said:

Only FT Guild Wizards? Sasuke blitz and oneshots with Taijutsu.

A single Chidori at most.

No. Every Wizard that has been in the manga. Past and present.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sauce can take this character down rinnengan's chidori eiso is strong to cut madara in half that's more than enough to kill the FT character.

His speed is such that he can still blitz the character before he gets the magic attack off also in FT the stronger the opponent is the more useless a magic attack is on the opponent. The sauce is far stronger than the current strongest character in FT so most of their common hax is useless

So in short sauce blitz kills them with a chidori or puts them in CT

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke one shots

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps absolutely every single FT Character, composite or not.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GXrevs06

Just to clarify guys, this is a single character with the abilities and skills( and feats) of every single Wizard in the verse

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kallekazikaze: Irene's meteor is subsonic. It took several minutes for it to pass through the atmosphere, and it didn't even hit the ground in that time.

no it had already passed the atmosphere (shown from outer space) and then time was moving very slowely .

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke still solo stomp the ft verse with minimal effort.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm tbh if speed was equal FT comp. would stomp but since it's not. Sasuke could potentially blitz before the FT comp. can activate any of it's magic to close the speed gap.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kallekazikaze: Random fodder soldiers were able to look up, see the meteor travelling through the air, and then have a full conversation about it before it even fell far enough for Erza to jump up VERY HIGH to hit it. It was slow as hell, man.

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ProgrammerSeth
@djoss said:

Not really. The Wizard is already MHS going off the dragons covering continental distances in moments to destroy the face devices. The Wizard has a number of abilities that negate or mitigate the speed advantage, if any.. He can read Sasuke's every move before he makes it with Sting's sound magic and can slow him down with large scale AOE time manipulation or gravity magic, which can be activated pretty much instantly

Read the OP. It is one composite character

Yes. The Comp Wizard has the combined magical energy of Fairy Heart, the Dragon Cry and the Ravines of Time. Each, individually, is many times stronger than etherion, which on it's own was stated to be small country level(Island level at worse with lowballing). The Wizard can stack his power even further with Dragon Force(which is a 2-3x boost) and the elemental combo of all the dragon slayer magic. Even going by feats, Acno and a weakened Igneel are at least island level +, Irene is small country level in AOE, and Natsu is at least mountain level with his FK demolition fist, which wasn't even amped by dragon force. Even a pre-7YTS LDF enhanced Natsu managed to shake an island with his roar and he's literally a spec to the top tiers or his Alverez self.

When you take all of that into account, the Wizard being country level + is actually quite a very reasonable estimate

@flashingsabre said:

Sasuke effortlessly blitzes and one-shots with a casual Chidori.

How is a "casual chidori" going to kill the Wizard, much less scratch him? The Wizard is basically immune to lightning(courtesy of Laxus and Whal) and can bend almost any physical attack with reflector magic, which is basically passive. He is not going to go down to a single chidori. That's absurd and a downplay of the Wizard's capabilities. Sasuke would be bombarded by tons of different hax the moment this fight starts and the Wizard has abilities that counter or hinder blitz attempts. Speed alone is not going to cut it

The Wizard is immortal and has near infinite magic thanks to the powers of Fairy Heart, Dragon Cry and Ravines of Time, and being a composite of everything mitigates the weaknesses' of the individual characters. Sasuke rekts any one character in FT and arguably all the characters fighting together but he has no chance against a composite. Saying he "casually one shots" a Comp FT character stretching it and reeks of downplay. C'mon on, you're a good debater

It took several minutes for it to pass through the atmosphere, and it didn't even hit the ground in that time.

No time frame was ever given, so I am not sure where got those numbers from

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke is too fast. He'd stomp not to mention, FT has no answer for CT.

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ProgrammerSeth

@b_r023 said:

Sasuke is too fast. He'd stomp not to mention, FT has no answer for CT.

The Wizard can dematerialise into sand or water and slip through the rock fragments of CT, potentially counter it with own gravity magic, disassemble it with Crush Magic, or simply teleport away using Mest's Direct Line or using Minerva's spatial magic.

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kallekazikaze: I see I made a mistake taking you seriously in that other thread.

GutrotSPume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GutrotSPume

@programmerseth:

1. Travel speed means nothing in a battle. Acnologia the so called strongest creature in the manga, failed at tagging Blue Pegasus flying ship. The best speed was 100 m/s, stated by that little fat guy, which his ridiculous and obviously debunks the other dragon travel speed.

There is no single FT character that can react to Adult Sasuke nor any other top to god tiers Naruto chars...and some high tiers. Furthermore Sasuke has precog.

2. Hilariously false. By feats Etherion was barely a mountain buster and this was shown by manga panels two times. Nothing in FT is above mountain level by feats, not even Blaze, or whatever that shit was called, that EOS Acnologia shoot. A single blast of it was building buster by feats and all the combined blasrs were town level AOE basing on Argeon Town. And not above mountain buster by feats.

Dragon Cry is filler so non factor...and was actually one of the most shittiest, fanservice bullcrap, anime movie that i have ever seen for 10 minutes. Just my opinion.

The Wizard dies if Sasuke hits him hard enough with an attack full of emotionality, just like Natsu did. Wild Emotions defeated Zeref LMAO. Sorry i cannot laugh about this obscenity...

Yes it was such a bullshit but this was Fairy Tail...a pile of bullcrap plot armor nonsense shit.

However my opinion about this manga isn't useful to this battle so...next.

3. Sasuke can just mind control and rape his 5 senses with his basic Sharingan Genjutsu, let alone the RinneSharingan Genjutsu that mind controlled the 9 Bijuu at once...and then Sasuke traps him in a satellite with Chibaku Tensei, crushing his body under mountain size rocks...or by creating a dimensional gate and throw the Wizard in one of the Kaguya dimensions, in a different time space world.

Furthermore Sasuke has time freeze resistance in Boruto. No one in FT is really intangible. Juvia has to activate her water magic to use water body. She isn't like Suigetsu. Feats: she bleed, took many damages by many different attacks, should have died but the plot device said nope.

Amenotejikara, Kagutsuchi, Clones, Susanoo etc. are no needed tbh.

Sorry but i can't stand this obscenity called "manga" anymore. It wasted my time for weeks...and speaking about it still hurts my intelligence. Horrible fanservice asspul manga. It's not you it's FT, don't worry.

Goodbye

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm noticing a trend that Naruto God-tiers are being pitted against massively weaker characters from other verses and I don't get why. So here's a suggestion: How about make a fight with characters relative in power, instead of pitting the entire damn verse and add-on abilities just to give one party a chance?

That said, Sasuke wins, he can already solo the FT verse.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@gutrotspume said:

@programmerseth:

1. Travel speed means nothing in a battle. Acnologia the so called strongest creature in the manga, failed at tagging Blue Pegasus flying ship. The best speed was 100 m/s, stated by that little fat guy, which his ridiculous and obviously debunks the other dragon travel speed.

There is no single FT character that can react to Adult Sasuke nor any other top to god tiers Naruto chars...and some high tiers. Furthermore Sasuke has precog.

2. Hilariously false. By feats Etherion was barely a mountain buster and this was shown by manga panels two times. Nothing in FT is above mountain level by feats, not even Blaze, or whatever that shit was called, that EOS Acnologia shoot. A single blast of it was building buster by feats and all the combined blasrs were town level AOE basing on Argeon Town. And not above mountain buster by feats.

Dragon Cry is filler so non factor...and was actually one of the most shittiest, fanservice bullcrap, anime movie that i have ever seen for 10 minutes. Just my opinion.

The Wizard dies if Sasuke hits him hard enough with an attack full of emotionality, just like Natsu did. Wild Emotions defeated Zeref LMAO. Sorry i cannot laugh about this obscenity...

Yes it was such a bullshit but this was Fairy Tail...a pile of bullcrap plot armor nonsense shit.

However my opinion about this manga isn't useful to this battle so...next.

3. Sasuke can just mind control and rape his 5 senses with his basic Sharingan Genjutsu, let alone the RinneSharingan Genjutsu that mind controlled the 9 Bijuu at once...and then Sasuke traps him in a satellite with Chibaku Tensei, crushing his body under mountain size rocks...or by creating a dimensional gate and throw the Wizard in one of the Kaguya dimensions, in a different time space world.

Furthermore Sasuke has time freeze resistance in Boruto. No one in FT is really intangible. Juvia has to activate her water magic to use water body. She isn't like Suigetsu. Feats: she bleed, took many damages by many different attacks, should have died but the plot device said nope.

Amenotejikara, Kagutsuchi, Clones, Susanoo etc. are no needed tbh.

Sorry but i can't stand this obscenity called "manga" anymore. It wasted my time for weeks...and speaking about it still hurts my intelligence. Horrible fanservice asspul manga. It's not you it's FT, don't worry.

Goodbye

"acnologia failed tagging blue pegasus ship"

and sasuke was running at the portal like 50 meters away in desert dimension for 3 pages... meaning hes much slower than acnologia .

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lambsauce

@azureus: it's a strategy to lowball Naruto god tiers.

OT: Sasuke fodderstomps.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lambsauce

@programmerseth:

Fairy Tail is massively hypersonic, I agree. The thing is, Sasuke is at the high-end Relativistic range in speed and has lightspeed combat and reactions. He blitzes the character to hell and back.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@programmerseth:

Fairy Tail is massively hypersonic, I agree. The thing is, Sasuke is at the high-end Relativistic range in speed and has lightspeed combat and reactions. He blitzes the character to hell and back.

Relativistic+combat, sure. Light speed reactions, possible. Light speed combat, that's a stretch. There are no feats for that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@programmerseth: Genjutsu then. Not to mention, Sand can't avoid gravity. Even sand will attracted by the core.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside of speculating with hax combinations and wank ("muh country level FT characters," which isn't even the worst claim on this site regarding fairy tail [my beginning here was not my best time]) stalemate or Sasuke.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Raziel2014

FT curb stomps terribly.

sasuke gets insta killed without even showing susanoo, FT stats > Sasuke, the only argument is speed.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Sasuke stomps

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke slices and dices, not funny

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gutrotspume

Travel speed means nothing in a battle.

How is it irrelevent ? Characters like Flash and Superman use travel speed to blitz quite frequently.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jellal blitzed Natsu in pretty much the same manner

Acnologia the so called strongest creature in the manga, failed at tagging Blue Pegasus flying ship. The best speed was 100 m/s, stated by that little fat guy, which his ridiculous and obviously debunks the other dragon travel speed.

So one low showing or outlier suddenly renders everything else moot? I could sit here all day and name a ton of low ends for Naruto and Sasuke but i am not going to do that since it’s bad debating

Yes, Sasuke is faster but the Wizard has a ton of a abilities that can lessen the gap or mitigate that advantage to extent. He knows Sasuke next move before he makes it by reading his thoughts, can freeze/slow down time instantly or halt his movements altogether with gravity magic. Those are just name a few. If Sasuke attack with a physical attack, it gets bent.

2. Hilariously false. By feats Etherion was barely a mountain buster and this was shown by manga panels two times.

Etherion was stated to be a small country level. There is not a single piece of evidence that debunks that statement. The Magic Council’s target was the TOH, ergo, focused the blast on that alone. It's like destroying your house to kill a mere sly. There's no point.

Nothing in FT is above mountain level by feats, not even Blaze, or whatever that shit was called, that EOS Acnologia shoot.

Natsu's demolition fist one shotted the war god, which is easily a mountain level feat.

No Caption Provided

The War God's head reached cloud level, which is up 2000 metres(2km) for low level clouds(those are thunder clouds around the War god, so it could possibly be a bit higher).

For comparison, this a a mountain a little over 1000 metres high

No Caption Provided

Bear in mind that Natsu's attack wasn't even boosted by his dragon force, which amplifies his power from 2-3x. The Wizard would have sigicnantly more power than Natsu on his own by virtue of being a composite and through scalling and of other characters and abiltiies

In any case, I was more focusing on the combined power of all three; FH, DC and the Ravines. Even if you lowball ertherion to around island ,FT wizard should at least bd country level.

Dragon Cry is filler so non factor...

The canonicity of the film is debatable and definitely up in the air. Hiro worked on it himself and Acnologia actually makes mention to Sonya and Zeref, Candice and Invel even appear at the end, which suggest it could be cannon. Regardless, this is a composite, so I am assuming all feats count.

http://thefairystales.tumblr.com/post/160333722057/mashima-hiro-interview-by-webnewtype-2517

Natsu did not kill Zeref. Mavis and Zeref's curses' of contradiction killed them

3. Sasuke can just mind control and rape his 5 senses with his basic Sharingan Genjutsu,

Sasuke has never used genjutsu mind control as method of winning against anyone in combat. Besides, the Wizard can read his every move before he even makes thanks to Cobra's sound magic precog, so the Wizard will know to close his eyes or counterattack with own memory wipe/manipulation hax or the pejtora of other hax he has in his arsenal

let alone the RinneSharingan Genjutsu that mind controlled the 9 Bijuu at once.

Sasuke did that with the tomoe rinnegan. Only Kaguya has the Rinnesharingan

..and then Sasuke traps him in a satellite with Chibaku Tensei, crushing his body under mountain size rocks...

The Wizard can literally turn his body into flames, sand or even water and slip through the rock fragments. Not to mention he cannot die and can teleport

or by creating a dimensional gate and throw the Wizard in one of the Kaguya dimensions, in a different time space world.

The FT Wizard is capable of dimensional travel through the power of the celestial spirits' gates, so dimensional BFR is not going to work

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ProgrammerSeth
@lambsauce said:

@programmerseth:

He's not light speed in combat. That seems like a highballl to me. That would put him on par with DBZ's god tier's, which he is nowhere near.

@drpepperman said:

Outside of speculating with hax combinations and wank ("muh country level FT characters," which isn't even the worst claim on this site regarding fairy tail [my beginning here was not my best time]) stalemate or Sasuke.

If you have something to say, actually have the courage to tag me directly.

Of course it's speculation. The whole premise of a composite is partly speculation.

A comp FT Wizard being small country level is fair estimation going off feats and scaling

@b_r023 said:

@programmerseth: Genjutsu then. Not to mention, Sand can't avoid gravity. Even sand will attracted by the core.

He can teleport out if he gets caught up in it.

Genjutsu can be countered by simply closing his eyes. He can hear Sasuke's thoughts, so he'll know before hand, or he can counter soul rip hax, petrification hax, memory manipulation hax. time manipulation mass

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao that sasuke wank

He gets stomped

tyboro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: No he doesn’t he one shots with genjutsu then soul rips of chibaku tenseis quit low balling Naruto.

GutrotSPume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GutrotSPume

@programmerseth:

1. That's not travel speed if you fight against someone. Pretty obvious to understand.

2. It's not an outlier if Acnologia tried to catch Blue Pegasus ship for 3+ chapters plus the speed number with its fastest boost. The outlier is the 2 panels, at most, of dragons flying on Ishgar.

3. Feats are against that hilarious statement. There are 2 clear panels of Etherion AOE and it is a mountain level at very best. So that statement is false. Furthermore do you really think that Wall Icht tried to kill all his soldiers and friends?

No Caption Provided

Unless that "country" was a VEEERY small one like Vatican.

4. War God size is inconsistent. On other panel we can see Natsu on his head and body...and he is not so big.

Besides Natsu literally stated that he used the flames of Igneel in order to defeat the War God. And let's not forget the shit durability of that thing. Not even comparable with a Perfect Susanoo durability that can tank multi mountain busters without a single scratch...or 1000 small mountain sized punches from ShinsuuSenju and PS was just 40% ripped apart but it still was able to "work".

5. Dragon Cry is filler. Eichiro Oda created the characters of One Piece Movie Z, some panels and added post timeskip canon characters like Aokiji and many other characters. Also Zephyr talked about the new Shichibukai that cut away his arm...and Zephyr was actually Aokiji, Kizaru and Akainu's master. STILL the movie is filler.

Without a confirmation of the mangaka a movie/anime episodes are not canon.

Kishimoto did the same thing with Road To Ninja movie...he also created a oneshot chapter for the movie. But it was filler.

Example: The Last was officially confirmed to be the chapter 699.5 of Naruto's manga. You can find the confirmation on the poster of the movie tho. /next

6. Natsu was clearly able to nullify Zeref powers with a punch full of "wild emotions". It's stated by Zeref when he was hit. The same happens here. And this is not even the first plot shit! Fairy Tail is covered by asspul plot armor shit. They says "this is for my friends/guild!" and they casually oneshots an enemy far stronger than them since 1 second before.. while badly injured or without the 95% of their bones broken, LOL. Jesus...disgusting...

Mashima saved his manga by covering every chapter with massive ecchi fanservice or random boobs...

7. Sasuke literally did it against Danzo, Deidara, Itachi, Killer Bee, Cee, several normal shinobi and the 9 Bijuu before their attack (Kurama tried to smash him). Cobra power is useless if his enemy is massively faster than him with also precog. He got ragdolled by August before trying to hear his movements.

8. You can call it just Rinnegan then. Don't care. Sasuke's left eye.

9. Useless if you are under a Genjutsu mind rape and crushed by mountain size rocks. The purpose of Genjutsu is it.

10. Celestial Spirits aren't wizards. Wait...Acnologia and those dragons aren't wizards too. So they are non factors here. Sad but true.

tyboro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@programmerseth: @gutrotspume: @gxrevs06: @lambsauce:

@azureus said:

I'm noticing a trend that Naruto God-tiers are being pitted against massively weaker characters from other verses and I don't get why.

Well I think there are a few reasons why people make mismatches.

First reason is because people think that they are actually making fair matches. They are so ignorant and misinformed that they put a character that they may have little knowledge of against a character that they do know of when it may not even be a fair match and they only do this simply because they “feel” like it would be a good match. In this case the people who do this are kind of stupid and are a little bit lazy for not doing some research on a character that they don’t even know about.

Second reason is people do it out of spite. They may not like a character or a series that a character is from so they intentially create a mismatch just to hate that character or series and also try to bait out that series’ wankers just to make the fandom look bad. You often see this happening against series such as Bleach and Fairy Tail where a fair amount of people just don’t like the way the series is written and so they create mismatches just to hate of them. The people who do this are just childish and petty and really biased.

Third reason is they are downplaying the character its a mismatch for. They may not like something about a character or their series so they intentionally low ball then and create threads where they think It would be fair but in reality isn‘t and they know it and in that case these people are being untruthful due to an unfavorable option about a series. You often see this in series like Dragon Ball and Naruto where people are just butthurt and salty about how powerful they have become and that they are surpassing other series or characters that they may like for example Goku surpassing most versions of Superman Or Naruto surpassing One Pivery

Fourth reason is they are just trolls who are doing it for the lols like nohate for example. In which they probably just have nothing better to do in their lives.

GutrotSPume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GutrotSPume
GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GXrevs06

@tyboro said:

I've posted this very thread with variations on several other forums and strog arguments have been made for both sides from what I have seen. And going off what I know of both stories, I don't see it as a mismatch.

@gutrotspume said:

@tyboro: Yup. Time to close this thread.

@juiceboks@jedixman@the_red_viper@rogueshadow Mismatch and basically verse battle.

Composite characters are allowed. I see them posted all the time on this site and have posted some before and it's been fine

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lambsauce

@azureus: Naruto dodged light fang, Sasuke landed a chidori on him. Keep in mind that after Sasuke teleported, Naruto had a window of time to turn around. That was a far longer timeframe than what he had against light fang before he was forced to and successfully dodged the beam.

Also, Naruto apparently used his precog against the Chidori, as seen when Naruto actually made a "!?" before he was hit by the Chidori. We know when he uses his precog when there's a "!" or "!?" when an attack comes his way. Whereas he didn't use any precog against the light fang.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@programmerseth:

Naruto dodged light fang, Sasuke landed a Chidori on him. Refer to my previous post meant for Azureus for more details.

Also, DBZ God tiers are at the higher end of FTL to massively FTL, so not even close to being comparable.

Skye02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyboro said:

"No he doesn’t he one shots with genjutsu then soul rips of chibaku tenseis quit low balling Naruto"

comp has soul rip resistance through natsu when overcame brain's genesis zero attack, which was stated to rip the soul of whatever it touches. from what i remember, sasuke would needs tp physically touch the comp to remove the soul. he can probably win if uses genjutsu though

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha typical of a FT thread to go to the shitter. The lowball and hate is real