Stops at Thanos due to Hax

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

If we still believe the multi-star level thing, then Odin.

If we still need more context on it, then WBH, Surfer or Thanos.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin BFR's and wins

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10 higherpower  Moderator

Stops at Odin

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

I mean he literally sneezed and vaporized Jupiter and he’s easily beyond star level now it isn’t even close

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@moosixer said:

@takenstew22:

I mean he literally sneezed and vaporized Jupiter and he’s easily beyond star level now it isn’t even close

Oh I know. His punches should obviously be far above his sneeze. You can argue him to be star level tbh.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last year most would have said e gets stomped at 1, oh how far we've come. Now all I need is for OP to catch up to Bleach and Naruto so we can get a real party started lol.

OT 4 or 5

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

There is no you can argue him to star level when we already seen him bust multiple stars

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SirDragonFly
@takenstew22 said:
@moosixer said:

@takenstew22:

Oh I know. His punches should obviously be far above his sneeze. You can argue him to be star level.

the denial of feats is still extreme I see

the sneeze is already dwarf star level

Saitama is high end solar system level

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Odin

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 takenstew22  Moderator

@moosixer said:

@takenstew22:

There is no you can argue him to star level when we already seen him bust multiple stars

I know, but people just want context to it because besides the Jupiter feat they're disappointed in this chapter.

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Saitama strike power is multi solar-system level.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chris2kzombieki
@takenstew22 said:
@moosixer said:

@takenstew22:

I know, but people just want context to it because besides the Jupiter feat they're disappointed in this chapter.

Probably wont get it. I feel the "context" was when we see the hole once again in the chapter, getting repaired. Some people are saying it's an outlier, I'm saying its foresight.

OT: Stops at Odin. Farts his way to Asgard

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Lilbroomstick

Wouldn't have put Thor above Sentry tbh, but uhh stops at Odin definitely. Possibly Surfer or Thanos due to hax

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo clears, Odin can't BFR since Saitama can control spatial portals so he can probably slap anything Odin throws at him. And Odin well probably can't tank hundreds of Serious Punches to the face in one microsecond.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_ said:

Imo clears, Odin can't BFR since Saitama can control spatial portals so he can probably slap anything Odin throws at him. And Odin well probably can't tank hundreds of Serious Punches to the face in one microsecond.

.....is he really that pathetic? As a sky father I would assume he's like.... well...sky father.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_ said:

.....is he really that pathetic? As a sky father I would assume he's like.... well...sky father.

Last I recall he got his butt whooped by Jane Thor and best feat was slapping her several star systems away.

Classic Odin is much stronger being a multi galaxy buster but that's kinda an outlier and contradicted a lot.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_ said:
@chris2kzombieki said:
@advent_ said:

Last I recall he got his butt whooped by Jane Thor and best feat was slapping her several star systems away.

Classic Odin is much stronger being a multi galaxy buster but that's kinda an outlier and contradicted a lot.

Really? Thats just sad. I'm a huge marvel fan, and I always believed Thanos>Odin>Darkseid. But I guess Odins just, not that guy pal.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Godlike_Warrior

Clears

Shit Diff this Marvel jobbers

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: Yeah current Odin's just a shadow of himself.

If the big three Darkseid is the only one that's been currently staying strong.

SpookyCaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: we’ll they’re not taking into mind how infinite the difference between a sneeze and a punch is, we also have a very very significant gap in energy the average punch compared to sneeze lol

SpookyCaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly he’s also still at 0% power output and using one hand going beyond mftl+ in this chapter and the recent and he also got too strong this chapter so they nerfed him back to high solar system he’s prob like low uni before he time traveled

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on which version of Odin Saitama is fighting. In the last 5 or so years Odin has been kind of pathetic, but his strongest versions should be above Saitama. Odin's TP is also something Saitama has no answer for.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The latest chapter showed that Saitama is constantly growing and adapting, its just that until now no one was close to being on his level to even observe it. If its current Odin, Saitama clears without any trouble. A composite Odin could potentially cause trouble but I don't see why Saitama wouldn't adapt over him.

This chapter proved that Saitama has the ability to copy other peoples abilities and improve them to an even greater extent than Garou can - its just that Saitama has always been so ridiculously ahead of everyone else that he's never needed or desired to do so before now. Hell, Saitama didn't even copy Garous abilities. Saitama copied an outcome that Garou wanted to achieve but couldn't actually manage to do himself even with God's power.

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/mUagtWL/1/1/:

Read here the new Feats of Saitama for Chapter 168

I just want to point out some things.

•It was now confirmed in this chapter that Saitama And GAROu did indeed destroyed thousands or even millions of stars and probably galaxies. Because if your read this chapter the "reversal of causality" effect also reversed the destruction of thousands or even millions of stars and and galaxies which created that Giant HOLE thing.

•Saitama now has Time traveling power. He copied GAROU's time universal level time rewinding power USING ONLY HIS PHYSICAL STRENGTH (no magic no God Ko no Chackra Just pure Physical Strength) GAROu DID NOT even transfer his cosmic energy to Saitama; saitama just outright copied GAROU's universal time rewind using Physical Strength.

•He can now copy powers DESPITE NOT HAVING COSMIC ENERGY, KI OR CHAKRA ( so MUI Saitama is highly possible now since MUI is a technique that is not exclusive to goku)

•Current Saitama is now a fusion of future Saitama and present Saitama. So we now have 2 Saitama in One read the chapter in the link above carefully.

•As Explained by GAROu ( who had the knowledge of the forces of the universe) Saitama's Physical Strength has NO LIMIT it goes up and up and up and soon so forth. So the argument that he has FULL POWER is now somehow wrong since that argument suggest that he has a ceiling or cap on his power, which was disproved by GAROU's graph and explaination in this chapter.

This is the official translation BY THE WAY

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: you forgot to mention Saitama's fart is now MFTL IT WAS ABLE TO CATCH UP TO COSMIC GAROU

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

@takenstew22

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/mUagtWL/1/1/:

Read here the new Feats of Saitama for Chapter 168

I just want to point out some things.

•It was now confirmed in this chapter that Saitama And GAROu did indeed destroyed thousands or even millions of stars and probably galaxies. Because if your read this chapter the "reversal of causality" effect also reversed the destruction of thousands or even millions of stars and and galaxies which created that Giant HOLE thing.

•Saitama now has Time traveling power. He copied GAROU's time universal level time rewinding power USING ONLY HIS PHYSICAL STRENGTH (no magic no God Ko no Chackra Just pure Physical Strength) GAROu DID NOT even transfer his cosmic energy to Saitama; saitama just outright copied GAROU's universal time rewind using Physical Strength.

•He can now copy powers DESPITE NOT HAVING COSMIC ENERGY, KI OR CHAKRA ( so MUI Saitama is highly possible now since MUI is a technique that is not exclusive to goku)

•Current Saitama is now a fusion of future Saitama and present Saitama. So we now have 2 Saitama in One read the chapter in the link above carefully.

•As Explained by GAROu ( who had the knowledge of the forces of the universe) Saitama's Physical Strength has NO LIMIT it goes up and up and up and soon so forth. So the argument that he has FULL POWER is now somehow wrong since that argument suggest that he has a ceiling or cap on his power, which was disproved by GAROU's graph and explaination in this chapter.

This is the official translation BY THE WAY

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: he is far above Multi solar system now.

If you read chapter 168 more carefully there was a panel there where the "reversal of causality" effect fixed the Destruction of Thousands or millions of stars and probably galaxies.

Thus it is now confirmed that in chapter 167 Saitama and GAROu did indeed created that HOLE thing where they destroyed thousands or even millions of stars and probably galaxies.

And now CURRENT Saitama is even stronger than the Saitama from chapter 167 who did that

Star/galaxies one shot feat

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tomlas

@ulteriormotive: are their Hax above universal level without amps?

Because you know in chapter 168 Saitama Using only pure Physical Strength was able to copy a UNIVERSAL LEVEL TIME REWIND HAX. He copied it without having any power cosmic, magic or whatnot.

So if base Thanos and Surfer's haxes are above Universal then they win for now.

It those haxes are just universal at best. Then they get copied by Saitama

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 takenstew22  Moderator

@tomlas: I have read the chapter, and don't reply to me with the same comment twice please.

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys calm DOWN this is just Saitama after GAROu arc.

We still have Blast avengers arc

And GOD arc.

Pray that Saitama does not OVERPOWER GOD .

Because there are now theories that full powered God Is multiversal level. So if in the end Saitama one shots him, then Saitama would be Multiversal level and that's scary

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: im extremely sorry the first comment was supposedly deleted but the wifi became irratic

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 takenstew22  Moderator

@tomlas said:

@takenstew22: im extremely sorry the first comment was supposedly deleted but the wifi became irratic

I see. My bad.

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gold Experience Requiem: You will never Reach the truth Saitama

Saitama: is that a Universal level Return to Zero ?? I'll copy that using Physical Strength alone, you should have trained more and make it above Universal so that I will not be able to copy it

FOR NOW 😈😈😈😈😈😈

( PRAY THAT SAITAMA DOES NO ONE SHOT MONSTER GOD who is now a solid Multi- Universal given the fact that he can affect many dimensions or universes)

UlteriorMotive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlas: Has saitama explicitly shown resistance to mind control on a galactic level? Or resistance to being physically transmutated?

Reversing a vague, unquantified time power doesn't necessarily reflect this.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlas said:

@sirdragonfly: he is far above Multi solar system now.

If you read chapter 168 more carefully there was a panel there where the "reversal of causality" effect fixed the Destruction of Thousands or millions of stars and probably galaxies.

Thus it is now confirmed that in chapter 167 Saitama and GAROu did indeed created that HOLE thing where they destroyed thousands or even millions of stars and probably galaxies.

And now CURRENT Saitama is even stronger than the Saitama from chapter 167 who did that

Star/galaxies one shot feat

Current Saitama is a few dozen times stronger than before at best

doubt he destroyed any galaxies

Gnkocurvq2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gyava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears or stops at Odin

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears. he’s really insane

QuantuBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By QuantuBeyond

Stops at 1. Saitama can't kill him due to regen + Sentry has way to much hax beyond anything in OPM. Maybe God will change that later.

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop at Odin or adapt and win

elzoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: he doesn't even get past sentry. Hulk shook the entire multiverse punched through a time storm destroyed a universe by clapping destroyed the dark dimension and moved in a dimension with infinite density. Sentry is comparable