Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Intent to kill

morals off

Fight takes place in asgard

no outside help

no environmental help

no hax (don't know if either have hax but y not throw it in there to be safe)

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If it's man prime he solos

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: no he doesn't. He can't beat a skyfather and rune king Thor is so far out of his league that this borderline spite... Regular Odin force Thor beats prime but probably not the team but rune king wrecks...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. Neither Prime nor Darkseid really belong here.

Asgardians win.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard wins handily IMO

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime solo stomps unless someone shows me universe level feats of either of Team 1.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg: Fighting Monarch m.imgur.com/a/4UA5A#0

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lariend

@parichithayerakala: Well he does state that a nuke level explosion hurt him aswell.

He also stated that it's a chain reaction and it didn't even destroy all the planets not even all the plant life...

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend: It is just a low Showing, while being SBP he consistently shrugged of blows from Superman level beings, defeated Ion Sodam and survived a Galaxy level explosion. While being SMP he survived Magic Attacks from Mordru who is High Skyfather level Magician, went blow to blow with Monarch who defeated some 30 odd Cap Atoms and SMP also managed to rip off Monarch's suit which contained enough energy to level a Universe, he even managed to survive blast of the said energy while almost drained of power.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though i hate Thor, i have to guve this one to the Asgardians.

Avatar image for vine_instrumentality
vine_instrumentality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By newecho

@parichithayerakala: monarch was not a universal level feat except in durability... Do you know what rune king Thor is?. He is Galactus level..prime can't beat odin force Thor either as he can't do anything about time stop... This is spite to get people to do exactly what you are doing...

BTW he beat Sodom by finding lead so no plot device there?..

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.. Rune king would be a spite. ODin will solo.

Fat-Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand because batman will beat them all ?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime solos. He's entirely immune to magic.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: The Monarch SMP fought is basically a insane Cap Atom without his mental restrictions which means he is indeed Universe level. Galan's level is anywhere from multi planetary to Multi Universal, so where is RKT's level? How about Odin force Thor gets blitzed to hell before he even thinks about using Time Stop. No its not a spite, RKT or Odin wont use Time Stop right of the bat which will be their downfall.

IIRC The futre Sodom was Ion too and SBP has beaten him without using lead.

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BreakingThrones

Darkseid is such an inconsistent character that he ranges from Superman tier to )Odin maybe even Galactus level.

A lot of his low showings are avatars and Desaad posing as him. Going by his true physical form, that's all pre-crisis and new 52 feats.

He would still be outclassed I believe by Rune King Thor. Superman prime with the amp has a decent chance against Odin as he is highly immune to magic and has shown incredible durability as well as incredible attacking power, but I think Odin and Rune King Thor will win because Rune King Thor is as far as I know above Galactus level and Darkseid is so inconsistent that I can't accurately say he could fight Rune king Thor - even if he has almost Stalemated the Anti-monitor ( whom had the ALE).

Yeah I think Team A win here. Replace Rune king Thor with Odin Force Thor and I choose Team B.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: morals are off and even if they weren't regular Thor could take a beating from prime so no reason to think rune king or Odin could do the same. Rune king is universal as he is equal to a well fed Galactus and Galactus is never below a multiple galaxy level being. He is supposedly omniscient but that's only by words as rune king only has one arc. Any way there is nothing prime can do about time stop or bfr for that matter or even tp..

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: what says that morals off RKT or Odin will use Time Stop? Anyhow a morals off SMP will blitz the hell out of both of them.

Lol nope even SBP was one or two shotting Superman tier Characters, what feats does Thor have to be able to survive a shot from SMP. Odin will most likely go down from 2 to 3 shots from SMP. How is RKT Universal?

Unfed Galan has fallen to near multi planetary or solar system levels.

Prime can punch out of anywhere RKT BFR's him to, he has got back from Phantom Zone, Speed Force, The Dimension where they were in after AM destroyed his home Univ. He has also traversed through Universe's and has gone to Mxy's home dimension.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alucardvanwayne1800:

Rune King Thor is the most overwanked character in history. He isn't anymore powerful than Odin.

juan58diaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The two skyfathers would have to resort to a physical fight since Primes has no weakness to magic but they would eventually take him down. If this is pre crisis darkseid ot could be a bettr fight though but if not he dies rather qickly

JinSlayerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QFT

Prime has insane feats he would stomp rkt and odin

JSX

@alucardvanwayne1800:

Rune King Thor is the most overwanked character in history. He isn't anymore powerful than Odin.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By santaclause113

People think that Rune King Thor taking out both his eyes made him more wise than Odin. It didn't. Rune King Thor had to take out both his eyes to gain the same amount of wisdom that Odin did. People think that Rune King Thor erasing mangog from existence means he is more powerful than Odin. It doesn't. First of all, Rune King Thor didn't erase mangog from existence, he used a spell that turned mangog into wind. Second of all, mangog had his magic syphoned away by Loki prior to Rune King Thor turning mangog to wind. If mangog was at full power, then it would've taken Rune King Thor the same amount of effort to stop Mangog as it did Odin. People think that Rune King Thor was able to defeat those who sit in the shadows. They're mistaken. Rune King Thor didn't engage them physically. He simply destroyed an energy source that they fed on. Honestly, Rune King Thor has no feats that put him above Odin. People think that Rune King Thor is more powerful than Odin because RKT has knowledge of the Runes. They are again mistaken. Odin also has Rune knowledge.

Here's the proper listing:

Rune King Thor = Odin (both have rune knowledge and Odin force)

Necro King Thor < Odin (NKT might have the necro sword and odin force, but he lacks the rune knowledge that Odin has)

King Thor << Odin (King Thor has Odin force but lacks Rune knowledge that Odin has)

Warrior Madness Thor <<< Odin (Though thor is ten times stronger than his base, he still lacks the Odin force and Rune Knowledge)

Regular Thor <<<< Odin (Thor lacks the odin force and the rune knowledge that Odin is in possession of).

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dawnone

@parichithayerakala: this guy has some sense can anyone even list a feat that puts Odin above prime heck or even give a featt of him busting a galaxy

Not being stated to and has been done recently

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: what says that morals off RKT or Odin will use Time Stop? Anyhow a morals off SMP will blitz the hell out of both of them.

Lol nope even SBP was one or two shotting Superman tier Characters, what feats does Thor have to be able to survive a shot from SMP. Odin will most likely go down from 2 to 3 shots from SMP. How is RKT Universal?

Prime can punch out of anywhere RKT BFR's him to, he has got back from Phantom Zone, Speed Force, The Dimension where they were in after AM destroyed his home Univ. He has also traversed through Universe's and has gone to Mxy's home dimension.

Morals off means out of character. That means they fight to the best of their ability. Prime can't stop him from stopping time. Prime also can not punch his way out as he needs circumstances to do that. Btw many other characters have punched through dimensions such as hulk and juggernaut and thor has tanked their punches just fine... Btw just because characters are superman like doesn't mean they have the same durability.. Prime needs plot to do all the things you mentioned at the bottom

People think that Rune King Thor taking out both his eyes made him more wise than Odin. It didn't. Rune King Thor had to take out both his eyes to gain the same amount of wisdom that Odin did. People think that Rune King Thor erasing mangog from existence means he is more powerful than Odin. It doesn't. First of all, Rune King Thor didn't erase mangog from existence, he used a spell that turned mangog into wind. Second of all, mangog had his magic syphoned away by Loki prior to Rune King Thor turning mangog to wind. If mangog was at full power, then it would've taken Rune King Thor the same amount of effort to stop Mangog as it did Odin. People think that Rune King Thor was able to defeat those who sit in the shadows. They're mistaken. Rune King Thor didn't engage them physically. He simply destroyed an energy source that they fed on. Honestly, Rune King Thor has no feats that put him above Odin. People think that Rune King Thor is more powerful than Odin because RKT has knowledge of the Runes. They are again mistaken. Odin also has Rune knowledge.

Necro King Thor < Odin (NKT might have the necro sword and odin force, but he lacks the rune knowledge that Odin has)

King Thor << Odin (King Thor has Odin force but lacks Rune knowledge that Odin has)

Warrior Madness Thor <<< Odin (Though thor is ten times stronger than his base, he still lacks the Odin force and Rune Knowledge)

Regular Thor <<<< Odin (Thor lacks the odin force and the rune knowledge that Odin is in possession of).

You are wrong here and I will tell you why.. The reason why people say RKT is over Odin is because he could do things that Odin could not do and the reason why they say he was wiser was because when he went blind it clearly says he is omniscient and the birds were his eyes... heck its been forever since I read ragnarock... anyways Prime can't stop RKT or Odin from stopping time and killing him.... The fight takes place in asgard too so all the tools are available to them..... This is spite and designed to get prime fans to do their best wally west fan impersonations.. I do agree however that people overrate RKT too as he only has a few appearances and people loose their minds when he is in a battle...

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dawnone

@newecho: I agree with your'e point of rune King Thor being stronger than Odin,but I disagree with your'e conclusion of Thor being stronger than prime your'e only point here is him being able to stop time now your'e claim on Thor being stronger than prime eludes me I've always being curious to discover why people place the likes of Thor and Odin above a universal tier character if you can explain by giving appropriate reasons and feats I'd be most inclined to believe instead of staying he's a sky father I've deduced every possibility in my head and I see no instance in which Thor is superior to prime without hax prime is by all means the worst opponent for Thor when you look at it.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

@newecho: I agree with your'e point of rune King Thor being stronger than Odin,but I disagree with your'e conclusion of Thor being stronger than prime your'e only point here is him being able to stop time now your'e claim on Thor being stronger than prime eludes me I've always being curious to discover why people place the likes of Thor and Odin above a universal tier character if you can explain by giving appropriate reasons and feats I'd be most inclined to believe.

where do I say he is stronger??? I never said he was physically stronger.. I said regular thor could tank punches... I really have no idea whom is stronger as its not a huge gap either way....

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dawnone

@newecho: I mean't more powerful prime is faster stronger more durable and let's not forget he's immunity towards magic would be huge obstacle for Thor most likely Leading Thor into a physical confrontation which Thor is doomed in As I said prime is the worst enemy for thor.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

@newecho: I mean't more powerful prime is faster stronger more durable and let's not forget he's immunity towards magic would be huge obstacle for Thor most likely Leading Thor into a physical confrontation which Thor is doomed. As I said prime is the worst enemy for thor.

are you talking regular thor??? if so then yeah he is a handful and can beat regular tho but mjolnir can drain Prime too so the only thing would be to prove that thor would know to drain him which I don't think regular thor would know without prior knowledge. Rune King Thor and Odin are different as they would know and can do a ton of things to him that I have already mentioned. This is a spite thread...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: btw to answer your question about universal level characters,,, All these characters face off against those type characters. Thor has knocked out the phoenix force before and other universal level characters.. It certainly does't mean he is a universal character himself tho.. Prime isn't universal.. he is the highest of level planet buster that a comic book character can be....

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dawnone

@newecho: point being rune King Thor is featles Odin being a galaxy buster is questionable most of your'e arguments is based on mindless speculation of different possibilities which cannot be applied because 1 runs King Thor is nigh featless meaning prime can one shot him for all we know if you wish to speculate, that being said your'e claims can be applied to prime as prime could do an endless amount of things to rune King Thor if you wish to speculate you never actuallyy stated how the win your'e just saying the win due to endless possibilitiys which can also be applied to prime in comic vine we go by the most likely scenario let me give you two most likely scenarios Odin hits prime with a supposed galaxy buster primes no sells it and proceeds to one shot Odin Thor hits prime with a supposed galxy buster prime no sells and proceeds to one-shot the featless slowdinson

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: prime has tanked.a Big Bang to the face Thor knocking out the Phoenix force means nothing as a Phoenix force without a host has been taking out by featles aliens races b cannot be applied as it is not a destruction feat

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

@newecho: point being rune King Thor is featles Odin being a galaxy buster is questionable most of your'e arguments is based on mindless speculation of different possibilities which cannot be applied because 1 runs King Thor is nigh featless meaning prime can one shot him for all we know if you wish to speculate, that being said your'e claims can be applied to prime as prime could do an endless amount of things to rune King Thor if you wish to speculate you never actuallyy stated how the win your'e just saying the win due to endless possibilitiys which can also be applied to prime in comic vine we go by the most likely scenario let me give you two most likely scenarios Odin hits prime with a supposed galaxy buster primes no sells it and proceeds to one shot Odin Thor hits prime with a supposed galxy buster prime no sells and proceeds to one-shot the featless slowdinson

slowdinson lol... you have no idea what you are talking about... You have been shown that thor isn't slow unless he has to be... Rune King Thor does have feats that put him above odin so why wouldn't he be at least as durable as odin or even regular thor?? He was shown to have more power than Odin... So lets just say RKT = Odin as another poster put it earlier... Prime still can't stop them from stopping time and he can't one shot them as regular thor has tanked heavier shots than him.. Almost all of prime's fights have included circumstances, such as the MXY fight and Sodom Yat and others. Heck show me one instance of someone even trying their best weapons on him ie MMH or anyone using TP or Energy Drain which all Green Lanterns can do but yet when fighting as many as he did, not one even tried. We know red sun effects him,,, so no reason to think they can't blast him with red solar energy....

Since you don't like the the phoenix force feat,, then insert big G or any other universal level character... I was more saying that thor fought them not necessarily using it as a destruction feat,, You had asked why when prime had fought universe level characters,,, which I am assuming you meant monarch and mxy?? both which entailed circumstances...

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dawnone

@newecho: yes Thor isn't slow but thor has some low end showing showing he's slow I know all of thorsfeats on fighting universal characters it had context behind it also galan isn't universal and has also being halted by Far less when he's not fed my point is Thor has been consistently shown to be less than what your'e stating to assume he is anything more than planet level is wank I could bring scans of Thor having trouble with wolverine hulk and alike who arn'et even close too universal my reason for gauging prime to universal tier is he has being consistently shown to be at such levels the guardians who by themselves can shoot galaxy busters is nothing to man prime as he absorbed their energy meaning he also has the story backing him up to unlike Thor who's only done this under specific circumstances or context I also have no idea why you find Odin galaxy feat more valuable when it has only being stated only done once being discredited by the writer and is consistently portrayed to be less Odin situation is no better than prime a lot worse actually. Yet you accept his feats but not primes?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: yes but prime fought monarch and tanked his Big Bang attack which is a destruction feat not context or powerscaling

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

@newecho: yes Thor isn't slow but thor has some low end showing showing he's slow I know all of thorsfeats on fighting universal characters it had context behind it also galan isn't universal and has also being halted by Far less when he's not fed my point is Thor has been consistently shown to be less than what your'e stating to assume he is anything more than planet level is wank I could bring scans of Thor having trouble with wolverine hulk and alike who arn'et even close too universal my reason for gauging prime to universal tier is he has being consistently shown to be at such levels the guardians who by themselves can shoot galaxy busters is nothing to man prime as he absorbed their energy meaning he also has the story backing him up to unlike Thor who's only done this under specific circumstances or context I also have no idea why you find Odin galaxy feat more valuable when it has only being stated only done once being discredited by the writer and is consistently portrayed to be less Odin situation is no better than prime a lot worse actually. Yet you accept his feats but not primes?

what are you even talking about???? who says I don't accept primes feats??? I said he had circumstances to the fights as you were using them as he is a universal level character which he is not.. He is a planetary buster with top tier durability... Of course thor had circumstances to fighting universal level characters as he would need them.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@parichithayerakala said:

Morals off means out of character. That means they fight to the best of their ability. Prime can't stop him from stopping time. Prime also can not punch his way out as he needs circumstances to do that. Btw many other characters have punched through dimensions such as hulk and juggernaut and thor has tanked their punches just fine... Btw just because characters are superman like doesn't mean they have the same durability.. Prime needs plot to do all the things you mentioned at the bottom

@santaclause113 said:

You are wrong here and I will tell you why.. The reason why people say RKT is over Odin is because he could do things that Odin could not do and the reason why they say he was wiser was because when he went blind it clearly says he is omniscient and the birds were his eyes... heck its been forever since I read ragnarock... anyways Prime can't stop RKT or Odin from stopping time and killing him.... The fight takes place in asgard too so all the tools are available to them..... This is spite and designed to get prime fans to do their best wally west fan impersonations.. I do agree however that people overrate RKT too as he only has a few appearances and people loose their minds when he is in a battle...

I already debunked everything you said about RKT being above Odin. That aside, RKT and Odin would never freeze time in a fight. It's not something that they do. Prime stomps.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113: you didn't debunk anything and its an out of character fight so yeah they would

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: No they wouldn't. Out of character or not, freezing time is not something coom book characters do. And I did debunk everything about RKT. He's at best, as powerful as Odin.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By newecho

@santaclause113: it is something they can do and comic book characters don't do it because it would end the fight. Its no different than the flash could end most threats before they even fight but he doesn't because that wouldn't be interesting.. And no you gave an opinion of why you thought rkt was no more powerful than Odin. I gave reasons to why he is...

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: But they don't do it. I gave facts on RKT. Not opinions.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Spambot

@santaclause113 said:

Odin has knowledge and rune magic but not to the extent that RKT does based off what we read. The OF kept compelling him to go further than Odin to gain more insight into the cycles and into the runes. We never really see Odin use much rune magic while RKT had the power to do all sorts of things with them. NKT also showed how powerful he is by easily destroying Galactus which by itself puts him above both Odin and RKT. You also say that NKT has no knowledge of the runes but that's your own assumption. As we see, he had lost an eye so its quite possible if not logical that he had sacrificed it to gain knowledge. Its also clearly stated that RKT did destroy twsais despite not fighting them on a physical plane. Their lifeforce was tied into the fates somehow and when Thor destroyed it they were also destroyed. The narrator clearly states this afterward.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho:i just love how in the op I stated that no enviormental help could be use here but u say since they are in asgard every thing they need is there to stop time which sounds pretty haxy to me and I also said no hax in which I stated that I had no knowledge of either character having which totally shows I know enough about each character to create a spite thread I mean really if u are gonna yell spite thread everytime people start out debating u y comment at all

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rk and odin

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only pre crisis versions would stand a chance.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@maxlabp said:

Even though i hate Thor, i have to guve this one to the Asgardians.

My eyes!!!

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

like always THOR solos.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson: how exactly does featless run eking Thor hurt him?