AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By AtPhantom
@Logic Mark III said:
"In Annihilation Terrax was captured by the Seekers/Ravenous. They were equal to Heralds, weilding the opposing force as opposed to the power cosmic. In the end Ronan beats Ravenous, who at that point had only been beaten by the Silver Surfer, whilst Terrax had been enslaved to fight by his side. "
Plot. Ravenous' power comes from his "dogs" which were always by his side. So long as they are with him, Ravenous is Surfer level. Just before Ronan landed his blow on ravenous, Super skrull and Praxagora destroy Ravenous' dogs, effectively depowering him.

When Ravenous and Ronan first met, Ronan was a punching bag.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By thatguy
@the creator said:
" @vuviper said:
" @the creator: Hey this sounds a little weird but I'm kind of a fan lol. I've read some of your post in random old threads and I really like how you back up your arguments and also just the amount of knowledge you seem to have. For some reason though I was under the impression you weren't an active member anymore, and I guess I never bothered to check. "
:-) "
i agree, the creator does throw good points into a vaild argument.....and he backs me up when i say Mammoth wrecks most of every Marvel brick.....lol
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Logic Mark III

@AtPhantom: There is some merit to what you say yes. However Ronan was going toe to toe fine with him, in fact he was outnumbered. Furthermore the length of time the Currs were dead is really negligable, i doubt his powers instantly left, in fact his hands were still glowing and he managed to teleport away after having his face caved in.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By the creator
@Logic Mark III said:  

Well i could do that, then you could do the same for Terrax and where would we be? That is pointless.

Not pointless as Ronan has shown significantly lower power levels than Thanos in more of his appearances than Terrax has. 
Seems strange to base a win off one of two scans when both caharacters have many appearances to draw on. 
By drawing on more appearances we might all be able to get a feel for their 'average' power level.....rather than 1 off showings. 

So i thought it pertinant to show Ronan K.O-ing an oponent that dwarves even the Silver Surfer, who himself dwarves Terrax, getting beaten by Ronan. 

So the 'poor' logic of Character A being able to beat Chaacter B, means that Character A should then in turn beat Character C (when B is greater than C)......... 
That 'logic' has been dismissed before as not being realiable. 
Ronan has had his ass handed to him by the Thing before, as well as Capt Mar-vell. 
His energy blasts have stopped by Iron Man's deflectors. 

And Marvel even rated him, during Annihilation, as a "City" level threat. 
The heralds of galactus are rated as Planetary threats if I remember correctly. 

Another example. In Annihilation Terrax was captured by the Seekers/Ravenous. They were equal to Heralds, weilding the opposing force as opposed to the power cosmic. In the end Ronan beats Ravenous, who at that point had only been beaten by the Silver Surfer, whilst Terrax had been enslaved to fight by his side. "

Terrax was captured by 2 Seekers and Ravenous I think. 
They employ 'hounds' to drain cosmic energy from the heralds and feed themselves with it, increasing their own power level. 
Thus they are specially suited to take down heralds. 
 Ronan beats Ravenous after he has been enaged in a fight with Ronan and others, including the Super Skrull and the SS has killed his hounds, which are a projection of Ravenous's power (thus making Ravenous potentially weaker). 
This is more os the poor 'logic' I mentioned baove. 
Have you read the recent Nova comics where Ravenous does not appear to be so imposing anymore. It helps give a more ven picture of a character. 

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By thatguy

and thats why he's one of the best

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#56  Edited By Caligula

Terrax Murderstyle.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@the creator said:
"
The heralds of galactus are rated as Planetary threats if I remember correctly. 
   "
A slight correction. In the Nova Corps' Files most of the Heralds had two seperate threat classifications: one, as heralds to Galactus (at that point they were all Universal), and the other, based on their power level, in which case,  the Fallen One is ranked as threat of Galactic level, the Surfer as potentially Universal, but a lesser herald, like Red Shift, is at city/village level. Most of them are above planetary.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Logic Mark III

@Creator: The threat level may not ONLY pertain to power. What about intent? Ronan isn't the type to wantanly destroy a planet etc. Whereas Terrax has been shown to and that whole getting planets for Galactus to eat gig. Eradica was Universal and all she had was telepathy really, The Skrull Queen/Commander lady was a city level threat and all she has are standard Skrull powers. Firelord, a Herald, had minimal as his threat level. Red Shift, a Herald, was said to be a threat on a village level. So i think intent, resources and alliegance are factors too.

It doesn't really matter if A beating B and thus yada-yada has been disputed before. It can be viable and it is viable here. Terrax, by comparison to the Silver Surfer, is a weak Herald. Ronan has beaten a character who had proven himself to be more powerful. He has the tech and the skill on that level. So it makes sense he can handle a threat lower than that.  
So by talking to me about Ronan's defeats at the hands of heroes you are explaining what exactly? The workings of comics? That villains generally lose to heroes? I know that....Defeats in comics with the inevitability, mostly, that the hero will win doesn't diminish Ronan's power. 

I don't remember the Currs/Seekers draining Cosmic energy. I remember Ravenous saying they draw on the Opposing Force, i think it was even a conundrum as to how to leech the Cosmic energy from them. Could you tell me where it says that please?  
I understand the bit about the Currs. However i doubt it weakens him to such an extant so quickly that he becomes as vulnerable as an infant. In their first fight, when they take it inside, the Currs are nowhere to be seen, not even the 'umbilical' cords that connect them. It would suggest that either 1. He is pretty powerfull without them 2. The power doesn't leave THAT quickly or 3. He has accrued enough energy over time that he has enough of his own reserve. Anyway, Ravenous is a Herald level character who wasn't taken by Terrax but was by Ronan, even though Ronan had more to cope with: Traitorous Kree and the Centurians [?] in addition to Ravenous and his Currs.  

Yes i have read the latest Nova comics....The Strontian can make a lot of people seem less imposing.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Logic Mark III said:
" @Creator: The threat level may not ONLY pertain to power. What about intent? Ronan isn't the type to wantanly destroy a planet etc. Whereas Terrax has been shown to and that whole getting planets for Galactus to eat gig. Eradica was Universal and all she had was telepathy really, The Skrull Queen/Commander lady was a city level threat and all she has are standard Skrull powers. Firelord, a Herald, had minimal as his threat level. Red Shift, a Herald, was said to be a threat on a village level. So i think intent, resources and alliegance are factors too. It doesn't really matter if A beating B and thus yada-yada has been disputed before. It can be viable and it is viable here. Terrax, by comparison to the Silver Surfer, is a weak Herald. Ronan has beaten a character who had proven himself to be more powerful. He has the tech and the skill on that level. So it makes sense he can handle a threat lower than that.  So by talking to me about Ronan's defeats at the hands of heroes you are explaining what exactly? The workings of comics? That villains generally lose to heroes? I know that....Defeats in comics with the inevitability, mostly, that the hero will win doesn't diminish Ronan's power.  I don't remember the Currs/Seekers draining Cosmic energy. I remember Ravenous saying they draw on the Opposing Force, i think it was even a conundrum as to how to leech the Cosmic energy from them. Could you tell me where it says that please?  I understand the bit about the Currs. However i doubt it weakens him to such an extant so quickly that he becomes as vulnerable as an infant. In their first fight, when they take it inside, the Currs are nowhere to be seen, not even the 'umbilical' cords that connect them. It would suggest that either 1. He is pretty powerfull without them 2. The power doesn't leave THAT quickly or 3. He has accrued enough energy over time that he has enough of his own reserve. Anyway, Ravenous is a Herald level character who wasn't taken by Terrax but was by Ronan, even though Ronan had more to cope with: Traitorous Kree and the Centurians [?] in addition to Ravenous and his Currs.   Yes i have read the latest Nova comics....The Strontian can make a lot of people seem less imposing.  "
Villains generally lose to heroes..but Ronan loses to anti-heroes,villians,and heroes,mostly all below Terrax level.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By the creator
@Logic Mark III said:
"@Creator: The threat level may not ONLY pertain to power. What about intent? Ronan isn't the type to wantanly destroy a planet etc. Whereas Terrax has been shown to and that whole getting planets for Galactus to eat gig. Eradica was Universal and all she had was telepathy really, The Skrull Queen/Commander lady was a city level threat and all she has are standard Skrull powers. Firelord, a Herald, had minimal as his threat level. Red Shift, a Herald, was said to be a threat on a village level. So i think intent, resources and alliegance are factors too. It doesn't really matter if A beating B and thus yada-yada has been disputed before. It can be viable and it is viable here. Terrax, by comparison to the Silver Surfer, is a weak Herald. Ronan has beaten a character who had proven himself to be more powerful. He has the tech and the skill on that level. So it makes sense he can handle a threat lower than that.  So by talking to me about Ronan's defeats at the hands of heroes you are explaining what exactly? The workings of comics? That villains generally lose to heroes? I know that....Defeats in comics with the inevitability, mostly, that the hero will win doesn't diminish Ronan's power.  I don't remember the Currs/Seekers draining Cosmic energy. I remember Ravenous saying they draw on the Opposing Force, i think it was even a conundrum as to how to leech the Cosmic energy from them. Could you tell me where it says that please?  I understand the bit about the Currs. However i doubt it weakens him to such an extant so quickly that he becomes as vulnerable as an infant. In their first fight, when they take it inside, the Currs are nowhere to be seen, not even the 'umbilical' cords that connect them. It would suggest that either 1. He is pretty powerfull without them 2. The power doesn't leave THAT quickly or 3. He has accrued enough energy over time that he has enough of his own reserve. Anyway, Ravenous is a Herald level character who wasn't taken by Terrax but was by Ronan, even though Ronan had more to cope with: Traitorous Kree and the Centurians [?] in addition to Ravenous and his Currs.   Yes i have read the latest Nova comics....The Strontian can make a lot of people seem less imposing.  "

Terrax is not a weak herald by comparison to the Silver Surfer. 
He is less versatile, not as experienced or creative with his powers but then again his powers are focussed towards the earth element. 
He can move planetary masses of up to 100 miles in diameter. That's like several quadrillion tonnes of rock. 
On Earth, he levitated the entirity of Manhattan island. That must weigh billions of tonnes. 
His telekinectic control over earthen materials extends for up to a thousand miles and he can control the flow, movement and resiliency of said materials. 
Just like Firelord (with Fire), Terrax exceeds the Surfers powers in his particular focussed area - but at the sacrifice of versatility. 
If he wanted to Terrax could destroy a planet from space through the exercise of his earth manipulation powers by raining asteroids on to it's surface, causing volcano's to erupt, causing earthquakes etc. 
Additionally Terrax's axe could emit disintegration energies capable of cutting in to Galactus's old star ship (Taa) and errecting forcefields that he employed in his early appearances.  
We have seen him use his axe (with I personally believe in combonation with his earth manipulation powers) to destroy / cleave a planetoid in half. 
All of his powers are far beyond those of Ronan. 
Terrax has faught Morg and the whole of the FF (while at a depleted energy level and beat them - being saved only by the Surfer) realtively successfully.
Once again Ronan has fallen to beings far lower in power scope and versatility than Terrax.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@the creator said:
Once again Ronan has fallen to beings far lower in power scope and versatility than Terrax. "
This more than anything is a thread ender.How does this keep getting dismissed.I know i've said this at least twice.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By the creator
@Vance Astro said:
" @the creator said:
Once again Ronan has fallen to beings far lower in power scope and versatility than Terrax. "
This more than anything is a thread ender.How does this keep getting dismissed.I know i've said this at least twice. "

I'm wondering myself.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By thatguy
@the creator said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @the creator said:
This more than anything is a thread ender.How does this keep getting dismissed.I know i've said this at least twice. "
I'm wondering myself. "
People underestimate Terrax on the reg too.
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By BillyBonzo

id say terrax should win i mean he has much greater power even though he hasnt had great showings lately 

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BatDance
@Vance Astro said:
" @Ownerz said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" Isn't Terrax a beast?  "
he jobbers too much

"
He didn't job to Sentry he just got his ass beat.There is no such thing as a jobber,only sh#tty characters. "
That's jobbing

Look at Terrax, he is practically crying for mercy and Sentry hasn't even put a hand on him yet
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BatDance said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Ownerz said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
he jobbers too much

"
He didn't job to Sentry he just got his ass beat.There is no such thing as a jobber,only sh#tty characters. "
That's jobbing  Look at Terrax, he is practically crying for mercy and Sentry hasn't even put a hand on him yet "
I'm going to guess you can't see.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@BatDance said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Ownerz said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
he jobbers too much

"
That's jobbing  Look at Terrax, he is practically crying for mercy and Sentry hasn't even put a hand on him yet "
Where was he crying?
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By BatDance

Look at him hunched over like a kid who suddenly feel of his bicycle 
Sentry hasn't even touched him, he garbed his hand, his axe and then Terrax jobs, he's crying on the floor  like a jobber

If Terrax is a herald he should act like one, the second Sentry made a grab for the axe Terrax should have hit him blasting his fist into Sentry's face
Instead he's lying there crying on the floor

What's he hunched over for? Sentry squeezed his fingers too tight? Please! Sentry has been taken out by a gun and by She-Hulk. Terrax is an embarrassment. His weapon should be unbreakable and even if it is broke most heralds should be able to remake their weapons instantly

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hellos

Terrax would find a way to lose, the man has no hope.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Hellos said:
" Terrax would find a way to lose, the man has no hope. "
That's not a valid argument...at all.There are no plot devices in battle forums.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By czarny_samael666

I know that many people said that Terrax always jobing, but... where did he jobbed?
I saw him when he was fighting against Surfer,Morg (even with WoL),Tyrant,Sentry and Ravenous.
Surfer is just more powerfull than him, but not so much because Terrax always was giving him a good fight.
Morg is like Surfer and Morg with WoL is just in higher level.
Tyrant  > Thanos > Surfer > Terrax. It's again not jobbing, because Tyrant is just much more powerfull than all of them.
Sentry? Sentry's level of power is still unknown. Breaking any herald's wepon is achievement. You can't job against Sentry.
Ravenous? He almost defeat Surfer and against Terrax he has help of other guys like him.
Ow, and I've seen Terrax after annihilation when he destroyed a planet with one attack of his axe.
This is serious question: Why Terrax is a jobber on this site?

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By OhTru
@czarny_samael said:

"Why Terrax is a jobber on this site? "

Does he kill planets? We don't really know, we know Silver Surfer and Beta ray Bill can destroy planets but the jury is still out on Terrax.

He broke one planet, it looked small, maybe even smaller than a planetoid or smaller than a Moon. The "planet" also looked like it was a polished stone. 

Q:
Terrax has control over what with his axe? 
A:
Stones  

We know he moves "100 mile diameter volumes of rock/earth " with his power
Therefore the planet destroying feat is not a true feat

Rulk got beat by Hulk and a bunch of girls but against Terrax, the Rulk one shot Terrax.
Also Terrax lately doesn't put much effort into fighting, if he is a herald level then he lost to some people he should have never lost to in the first place
like people say here Terrax "would find a way to lose"
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AtPhantom
@BatDance said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Ownerz said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
he jobbers too much

"
I love how Ronan would do even worse against Sentry, but for some reason this is presented as evidence.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By czarny_samael666
@OhTru said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"Why Terrax is a jobber on this site? "

Does he kill planets? We don't really know, we know Silver Surfer and Beta ray Bill can destroy planets but the jury is still out on Terrax.  He broke one planet, it looked small, maybe even smaller than a planetoid or smaller than a Moon. The "planet" also looked like it was a polished stone.    Q:Terrax has control over what with his axe?  A: Stones    We know he moves "100 mile diameter volumes of rock/earth " with his powerTherefore the planet destroying feat is not a true feat   Rulk got beat by Hulk and a bunch of girls but against Terrax, the Rulk one shot Terrax.Also Terrax lately doesn't put much effort into fighting, if he is a herald level then he lost to some people he should have never lost to in the first placelike people say here Terrax "would find a way to lose" "
1.Why do You think it's small planet? Nothing in comic prvoe that and we have seen it only once, besides Randau said that there lives "milion upon milion" people.
And Terrax destroyed it by one punch from his shot, not by any other power.
2.Rulk also  punched Watcher,kill Grandmaster and drained Surfer. Most of it is impossible (for example source of Surfer's energy is unlimited which means that You can't really drain all his energy).

I still don't know any of his "jobbing".
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
 2.Rulk also  punched Watcher,kill Grandmaster and drained Surfer. Most of it is impossible (for example source of Surfer's energy is unlimited which means that You can't really drain all his energy).  I still don't know any of his "jobbing". "
None of that is impossible.As I recall it wasn't even the 616 Silver Surfer and that's the only feat he couldn't logically pull off.The Grandmaster is only an Elder..Elders lose all the time.Hulk & She-Hulk have both beaten Elders themselves...and the Watcher was punched by people much weaker than Rulk.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
 2.Rulk also  punched Watcher,kill Grandmaster and drained Surfer. Most of it is impossible (for example source of Surfer's energy is unlimited which means that You can't really drain all his energy).  I still don't know any of his "jobbing". "
None of that is impossible.As I recall it wasn't even the 616 Silver Surfer and that's the only feat he couldn't logically pull off.The Grandmaster is only an Elder..Elders lose all the time.Hulk & She-Hulk have both beaten Elders themselves...and the Watcher was punched by people much weaker than Rulk. "
1.Of course that they can be defeated,but killed? By few punches?
2.Grandmaster take Norrin from past,but it was still 616.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
None of that is impossible.As I recall it wasn't even the 616 Silver Surfer and that's the only feat he couldn't logically pull off.The Grandmaster is only an Elder..Elders lose all the time.Hulk & She-Hulk have both beaten Elders themselves...and the Watcher was punched by people much weaker than Rulk. "
1.Of course that they can be defeated,but killed? By few punches? 2.Grandmaster take Norrin from past,but it was still 616. "
He only killed the Grandmaster.Last time I checked he wasn't known for his durability and strength. 
Rulk still didn't fight the actual Silver Surfer he fought a weaker version.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
1.Of course that they can be defeated,but killed? By few punches? 2.Grandmaster take Norrin from past,but it was still 616. "
He only killed the Grandmaster.Last time I checked he wasn't known for his durability and strength. Rulk still didn't fight the actual Silver Surfer he fought a weaker version. "
1.But he is immortal,isn't he?
2.It is not the point how powerfull Surfer was. My point is that when took Surfer's powers, he took them all. He had his ability to take power from his unlimited source. Rulk don't show anything like that, he showed ability to drain energy (not powers and abilities). He couldn't take all Surfer's energy because to do this he have to take all power cosmic from universe and he didn't do that. This is my point.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
He only killed the Grandmaster.Last time I checked he wasn't known for his durability and strength. Rulk still didn't fight the actual Silver Surfer he fought a weaker version. "
1.But he is immortal,isn't he? 2.It is not the point how powerfull Surfer was. My point is that when took Surfer's powers, he took them all. He had his ability to take power from his unlimited source. Rulk don't show anything like that, he showed ability to drain energy (not powers and abilities). He couldn't take all Surfer's energy because to do this he have to take all power cosmic from universe and he didn't do that. This is my point. "
1.I believe he is immortal in the way Thor is.He will pretty much live forever..UNLESS someone kills him. 
2.Surfer has an unlimited power source but you cannot take unlimited power nor does Surfer have unlimited power within him.Plenty of people have drained Silver Surfer of his energy.(Dr.Doom,Quasar,Adam Warlock etc.).All Rulk did was extract all the energy he reserved at the time.You do not have to drain the entire universe to drain Silver Surfer of his energy.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By the creator

Terrax wins. 
For all the reasons already stated and then some.

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@the creator said:
"Terrax wins. For all the reasons already stated and then some. "

Ronan definately has a shot here as stated & shown also... 

I would even favor him, He already has a scenerio prepared to deal with PC user, When he amped & moodified his suit to go face SS(Seems he had heavy shielding that was designed specifically for defense against the PC) 

Ronan ain't no chump & can defeat guys at this level... 

GBD
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @the creator said:
Ronan definately has a shot here as stated & shown also...   I would even favor him, He already has a scenerio prepared to deal with PC user, When he amped & moodified his suit to go face SS(Seems he had heavy shielding that was designed specifically for defense against the PC)  Ronan ain't no chump & can defeat guys at this level...  GBD "
He has no shot at all.He's nowhere near Terrax's level of strength nor power.Ronan IS a chump.He loses to people alot weaker than Terrax all the time.Case Closed...
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By the creator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@the creator said:
Ronan definately has a shot here as stated & shown also...   I would even favor him, He already has a scenerio prepared to deal with PC user, When he amped & moodified his suit to go face SS(Seems he had heavy shielding that was designed specifically for defense against the PC)  Ronan ain't no chump & can defeat guys at this level...  GBD "

Terrax does not use his power cosmic in the manner of the SS. 
They employ very different effects. 
And the Surfer usuaully does not employ a disintegration energy like Terrax does - independent of his own power cosmic might I add.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @the creator said:
He has no shot at all.He's nowhere near Terrax's level of strength nor power.Ronan IS a chump.He loses to people alot weaker than Terrax all the time.Case Closed... "

How wrong you are! He is in his class, very much so... 

Which weaker foes? And name something that's not over 20 years old or so cause that's a thing of the past & Ronan was gone up the ladder since then without doubt! 

GBD 

Again Feats! 
Has Looked better against SS 
SS HIMSELF claimed he needed help to defeat him! 
Defeat Fake SS that the real SS himself could not beat!   

Owns people like Legacy who is around Ms.marvel level really with ease, In fact his power could'nt even faze him in the lightest & then got One-Shotted! 
beated him again As more powerful captainMarvel...   
IronMan also can't do nothing to Ronan & is in Way inferior Armour compared to him.
Defeated BlackBolt w/specific staisShields prepped....

Defeated & Koed Ravenous, who has taken PlanetBusting EP attack from SS without going down in SAME Story...  
Owned Stellaris...

Ronan can also create TimeFields & could simple reverse him in time before he got PC if wanted. Ronan has Crazy versatility that is'nt shown as well as it should be...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @the creator said:
He has no shot at all.He's nowhere near Terrax's level of strength nor power.Ronan IS a chump.He loses to people alot weaker than Terrax all the time.Case Closed... "

Which weaker foes? And name something that's not over 20 years old or so cause that's a thing of the past & Ronan was gone up the ladder since then without doubt! 

GBD 

Again Feats! 

Owns people like Legacy who is around Ms.marvel level really with ease, In fact his power could'nt even faze him in the lightest & then got One-Shotted! 
IronMan also can't do nothing to Ronan & is in Way inferior Armour compared to him.

Defeated & Koed Ravenous, who has taken PlanetBusting EP attack from SS without going down in SAME Story...  
Owned Stellaris...

Ronan can also create TimeFields & could simple reverse him in time before he got PC if wanted. Ronan has Crazy versatility that is'nt shown as well as it should be...

"
Ronan has more consistently lost to people below Silver Surfer's level so if you honestly believe that Silver Surfer needed help to beat him.That's your problem.All of these other people you're claiming Ronan owned aren't on Terrax's level so who cares? Also he lost to Ms.Marvel so it's weird how he could beat someone on her level but then lose to her...
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @the creator said:

GBD 

Again Feats! 

Owned Stellaris...

"
Ronan has more consistently lost to people below Silver Surfer's level so if you honestly believe that Silver Surfer needed help to beat him.That's your problem.All of these other people you're claiming Ronan owned aren't on Terrax's level so who cares? Also he lost to Ms.Marvel so it's weird how he could beat someone on her level but then lose to her... "

SS himself stated it not me guy... 
& yes there are guys I mentioned that are on his level, several infact! 
Like I said about is that oldass reference all you got? Why do you cling to a Lowshowing that happened over a decade ago when shown since then he's been written at a higher level? 

GBD
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By the creator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
Why do you cling to a Lowshowing that happened over a decade ago when shown since then he's been written at a higher level?  GBD "
The same can be said for other people making references about Terrax as well. 
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@the creator said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
Why do you cling to a Lowshowing that happened over a decade ago when shown since then he's been written at a higher level?  GBD "
The same can be said for other people making references about Terrax as well.  "

Well I have'nt.  
But he seems to baseing this by that ONE showing... 

GBD
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By the creator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@the creator said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
The same can be said for other people making references about Terrax as well.  "
Well I have'nt.  But he seems to baseing this by that ONE showing...  GBD "

I don't think so. 
Despite Ronan's good showings in the Annihilation storyline, he simply lacks the power that Terrax has. 
Nothing in Ronan's bag of tricks is going to withstand a wave of disintegration energy or being hit by a 100 foot diameter meteroite travelling at 25,000 mph. 
Even if Ronan was to enact a time field attack, in the same time, Terrax could have hit with his axe's disintegration wave or could have summoned a meteroite from the heavens to plummet towards the spot they stand on. The meteroite's path won't be effected by the time field. 
Terrax could simply cause the earth to swallow Ronan up and push him towards the centre of the planet. 
Ronan has options and I do believe that he would make it a difficult fight for a little while.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By czarny_samael666

I still didn't get the answer why people alwyas talking about jobbing-Terrax .

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
SS himself stated it not me guy... & yes there are guys I mentioned that are on his level, several infact! Like I said about is that oldass reference all you got? Why do you cling to a Lowshowing that happened over a decade ago when shown since then he's been written at a higher level?  GBD "
I don't give a damn if Silver Surfer said that Ronan was more powerful than Galactus.It's false.What is shown and what is said are two different things.When talking about who can beat who.What is said means nothing without something to back it up.I'm not clinging to A lowshowing.All Ronan has is low showings accept this Silver Surfer crap.The best thing he's done in the showing that YOU are holding on to is inconsistent with the rest of what has been shown for Ronan. 

@czarny_samael said:
" I still didn't get the answer why people alwyas talking about jobbing-Terrax . "
This sentence makes no sense.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#92  Edited By kheranlord12

A well written Terrax should win this.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Vance Astro said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
SS himself stated it not me guy... & yes there are guys I mentioned that are on his level, several infact! Like I said about is that oldass reference all you got? Why do you cling to a Lowshowing that happened over a decade ago when shown since then he's been written at a higher level?  GBD "
I don't give a damn if Silver Surfer said that Ronan was more powerful than Galactus.It's false.What is shown and what is said are two different things.When talking about who can beat who.What is said means nothing without something to back it up.I'm not clinging to A lowshowing.All Ronan has is low showings accept this Silver Surfer crap.The best thing he's done in the showing that YOU are holding on to is inconsistent with the rest of what has been shown for Ronan. 

@czarny_samael said:
" I still didn't get the answer why people alwyas talking about jobbing-Terrax . "
This sentence makes no sense. "
I've mean, that I still don't know why Terrax is a jobber for so many people on this site.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By GhostPool

Ronan will win but it wont be easy for him to take Terrax down
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:

I've mean, that I still don't know why Terrax is a jobber for so many people on this site. "

Because people take comic buzz words like PIS,CIS,Jobber etc. and use them out of context because they just want the chance to use them. 

@GhostPool said:

" Ronan will win but it wont be easy for him to take Terrax down "

Ronan WON'T win,because it would in fact be easy for Terrax to take RONAN down.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By King_Saturn
Ronan is more powerful than Galactus ? Ha... what a load of fishsticks sh!t
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" Ronan is more powerful than Galactus ? Ha... what a load of fishsticks sh!t "
That was a joke.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Ronan is more powerful than Galactus ? Ha... what a load of fishsticks sh!t "
That was a joke. "
I thought it was just an overstatement... 
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By OhTru
@King Quisling said:
" @Vance Astro: Yeah I took his suit into account but I don't recall what his hammer does & he doesn't have access to the nega bands dude!  "
Terrax is too stupid to win this
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By BIackFlash
@vuviper said:

" Could anyone give me more reasons for why they think either person would win "

Yeah Ronan dimension dumps Terrax or opens a blackhole

Terrax was give the powers of a herald but his brain only comprehends how to move rocks around

@Vance Astro said:

" .Ronan IS a chump.He loses to people alot weaker than Terrax all the time.Case Closed... "

like who?

Sentry and Rulk?
Dazzler?
A monkey?
Night Thrasher?
Captain America?

Terrax is the bigger chump