Refit Enterprise (Star Trek) vs Daedalus (Stargate)

• 52 results
Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I stand by my statement from a year ago

DarthKaltir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DarthKaltir

Well in my opinion it will be an easy match for the USS Daedalus. Simply said in the early episodes its stated that the Goa´uld weapons are about 200 Megatons Power per shot (Season 1) since then they devoloped very fast new and more powerful weapons way beyond them. The Asgard Shields are strong enough to easily handle far far stronger impacts without even getting damaged. Compared to one of the strongest weapons from the Enterprise (Quantumtorpedos ~200Megatons/52,3 Isotons stated from official references) they can easy stand them. With a Zero Point Modul enhanced Shield even more. Then next is Speed, The USS Deadalus can travel from Milky Way to Pegasus-Galaxy withount the ZPM in about 7 days (distance to Lantia/Atlantis about 3 million Lightyears). The Enterprise has only a interstellar powered engine insteat of an intergalactic one (Milkyway 100000-120000 lightyears in diameter). Then next the Weaponsystems:the Daedalus weaponsystem is far more poreful than the one from the Enterprise. Equipped with Mark 6 Naquadriah enhanced Nukes with about 10Gigatons of explosive power (designed to destroy Supergates) and Asgard Plasma Beam Weapons that are way above every Weaponsystem from the Starfleet.

Other feats are an alternate reality drive, ancient drones (taken from the ancient outpost and Atlantis) Cloaking System (copied from USS Odyssee)

Sorry for bad english i´m from germany i hope you understand what i was writing :-D