Raikage vs Itachi

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So Itachi speed was toe to toe wit a KCM naruto and a near-death, almost blind, itachi reacted to and countered a lighting quick attack, but a Fan-fiction "healthy" itachi is slow?

We dont even know what a health Itachi would be like. & Why is this guy fixated on asking was someone "serious" when he fought to save his village. Thats like asking to prove if superman was serious when he fought doomsday.

On another note, most times Itachi doesn't even need nor use his speed. he just mind rapes people with his crows.

Looks like this thread is nothing but a bunch of hating & wanking.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@itzxsloth345 said:

@jedisupermaster: All you have are maybes and ifs. You have as little proof as anyone when it comes to proving whos serious in a fight. My paragraph stand, you cant prove who was serious in a fight nor who wasnt.

Naruto wasnt angry when he fought with Itachi and Itachi asked him some quastions. They had good relations and Itachi gave Naruto an important mission. So yeah - he wasnt all out in his fight against Itachi. But he was when he fought Raikage.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Itachi speed was toe to toe wit a KCM naruto and a near-death, almost blind, itachi reacted to and countered a lighting quick attack, but a Fan-fiction "healthy" itachi is slow?

We dont even know what a health Itachi would be like. & Why is this guy fixated on asking was someone "serious" when he fought to save his village. Thats like asking to prove if superman was serious when he fought doomsday.

On another note, most times Itachi doesn't even need nor use his speed. he just mind rapes people with his crows.

Looks like this thread is nothing but a bunch of hating & wanking.

Yeah, but at the same time Itachi wasnt able to hit him - Naruto blocked all of those attacks, while Raikage's punches were successful.

And he blocked Kirin with his technique. That was a speed of technique, not a speed of his movement.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@boringperson said:

@jashro44 said:

@boringperson: A pair of invisible rib cages tanked sasukes kiran. Plus he has the yata mirror. As for genjutsu landing I don't think that is a problem. Itachi can keep up with raikage and if raikage looks at his finger or eyes he is finished. I think the fight with Madara shows raikage isn't use to fighting enemies without looking them in the eyes.

Eh, Kirin is energy projection and not physical striking, and I noted earlier that Yata no Kagami has basically no feats other than blocking explosive tags, right?

I thought the context of Raikage's fight with Madara was that he was disappointed with himself in being caught by an Uchiha's genjutsu because he'd had so much experience fighting them.

Logically speaking, he should have fought against/encountered many of Uchiha in the 3rd Ninja War.

Kirin caused a blast which destroyed the uchiha hideout. The shockwave of the attack wouldn't be energy based. And that was with a pair of invisible rib cages. Basically Itachis susanoo at its weakest. Its durability only increases when fully formed and with the yata mirror.

Raikage was embarrassed because he got caught in a sharingan genjutsu. I don't recall it being stated he fought uchiha in the war? And most Uchiha would be fodder. They wouldn't have the skill itachi has who managed to kill all the uchiha anyways.

Good points. You've convinced me that Itachi should win more often than not.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo: Jedisupermaster does nothing but hate on itachi. I mean I understand he can be wanked pretty bad sometimes, but the hate and arrogance is just as bad. Hes been hating on itachi in 3 different threads. Been proven wrong on every thread but continues to ignore everything else. Simple troll and nothing really else.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Itachi should stomp.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo: Jedisupermaster does nothing but hate on itachi. I mean I understand he can be wanked pretty bad sometimes, but the hate and arrogance is just as bad. Hes been hating on itachi in 3 different threads. Been proven wrong on every thread but continues to ignore everything else. Simple troll and nothing really else.

In 3 different threads? And what threads are those?

Dont tell me anything about hatered, or arrogance - you wrote that Gaara is not a kage level shinobi, which is noncense.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: This one, Gaara vs Itachi and Who can beat Itachi. Pretty simple.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: This one, Gaara vs Itachi and Who can beat Itachi. Pretty simple.

LOL. I am not hating Itachi. But you are overestimating him a lot. He has no feats to suggest he can beat Madara, who surpasses him easily, or Gaara (under those conditions, of course) and you wrote nothing to prove otherwise. .

Once more, the fact they were at war doesnt mean Naruto was all out on Itachi. Pretty simple.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By itzxsloth345

@jedisupermaster: Actually yes he does, I admitted itachi loses to madara when madara is edo tensei with rinnegan and beyond. But regular EMS madara non edo tensei has no feats to suggest he can beat itachi. I already disproved someone who tried to say that, who was 1000x better a debater then you ever will be. Fact of the matter is, EMS madara has 0 feats and loses to itachi based off that. No if ands or butts. Ive posted facts and statements and you ignore them like nothing. Discounting the lightning reaction, which you didnt even know was natural lightning and thought it was a lightning release.

Youre extremely uninformed and EXTREMELY biased. You cant prove anyone is serious in any fight unless its stated by someone. Telling someone to prove that is complete idiocy.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@itzxsloth345 said:

@jedisupermaster: Actually yes he does, I admitted itachi loses to madara when madara is edo tensei with rinnegan and beyond. But regular EMS madara non edo tensei has no feats to suggest he can beat itachi. I already disproved someone who tried to say that, who was 1000x better a debater then you ever will be. Fact of the matter is, EMS madara has 0 feats and loses to itachi based off that. No if ands or butts. Ive posted facts and statements and you ignore them like nothing. Discounting the lightning reaction, which you didnt even know was natural lightning and thought it was a lightning release.

Youre extremely uninformed and EXTREMELY biased. You cant prove anyone is serious in any fight unless its stated by someone. Telling someone to prove that is complete idiocy.

Itachi cant counter Perfect Susanoo. Itachi has no genjutsu feats to suggest he can put him to sleep. And the distance will be very large when Madara is under Perfect Susanoo, genjutsu is a short range technique. Yata Mirror is featless, Totsuka Blade wont do anything to Madara's Susanoo. Amaterasu is useless against Madara. And he is slower, since even Madara's clone (one of 25 clones) was able to keep up with Raikage and put him into a genjutsu. But we can continue in another thread, this is not about Madara and Itachi, but about Raikage and Itachi.

And you didnt know Madara can use perfect Susanoo from the start. Also you wrote that gaara is not a kage level shinobi. And that Kirin feat was only, and only a technique speed feat.

From what we can see in Raikage/Naruto fight, i assume Naruto was more serious there.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once more, the fact they were at war doesnt mean Naruto was all out on Itachi. Pretty simple.

Why would Naruto hold back? Itachi was edo. As long as naruto doesn't seal him he can't kill him.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi, more versatile, better strategist.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@jashro44 said:

@jedisupermaster said:

Why would Naruto hold back? Itachi was edo. As long as naruto doesn't seal him he can't kill him.

Well, ok. I admit Raikage wont beat Itachi.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By itzxsloth345

@jedisupermaster: Your edo madara feats dont apply to EMS madara. EMS madara was when he was alive. Edo tensei madara was stated to be amped by kabuto. Madara works his way up to perfect susanoo, thats the last technique he ever uses in a fight. He will fall far before then. EMS madara has no speed feats, no reaction feats, no genjutsu feats, no genjutsu resistance feats. EMS Madara falls long before he ever uses perfect susanoo.

If you wanna talk featless, then EMS Madara is the king of featless. Yata mirror featless? Totsuka featless? EMS Madara The king of overhype has nothing he has puts him on itachis level.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Your edo madara feats dont apply to EMS madara. EMS madara was when he was alive. Edo tensei madara was stated to be amped by kabuto. Madara works his way up to perfect susanoo, thats the last technique he ever uses in a fight. He will fall far before then. EMS madara has no speed feats, no reaction feats, no genjutsu feats, no genjutsu resistance feats. EMS Madara falls long before he ever uses perfect susanoo.

If you wanna talk featless, then EMS Madara is the king of featless. Yata mirror featless? Totsuka featless? EMS Madara The king of overhype has nothing he has puts him on itachis level.

Apply. Especially when Madara is even more powerful when alive. And what Kabuto's improvement has to do with, lets say, Madara's visual jutsu and speed? Nothing. Even his clone, weaker than the original, can keep up with Raikage and put him in a genjutsu. Thats his speed feat. In speed, madara is above Itachi. Madara can use Perfect Susanoo any moment he wants, as he did in a fight against Hashirama - he made it quickly to block Tailed beast Ball. He can easily use it from the beginning of the fight. Itachi has never put an Uchiha, with ayes stronger than his, in a genjutsu. There is no proof he can put in a genjutsu someone like Madara Uchiha. Unexperienced Sasuke saw through his genjutsu, Madara can do the same thing. And madara put Raikage into a genjutsu.

But this thread is not about Madara.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By itzxsloth345

@jedisupermaster: An amped edo madaras feats dont count. Stop using them. What feats does he have while he was actually alive?

Edit: learn to spell, in english, its spelt "eyes" not "ayes"

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marada himself said Kabuto didn't amp anything, had that power before he died. Marada had been using Senju cells for years and activated his Rinnegan a long time ago. So what was amped and how?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who believes that Itachi will get blitzed by the Raikage when he is faster than Sasuke who was keeping up with the Raikage. Sasuke was probably as fast as Ay.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@itzxsloth345 said:

@jedisupermaster: An amped edo madaras feats dont count. Stop using them. What feats does he have while he was actually alive?

Edit: learn to spell, in english, its spelt "eyes" not "ayes"

Count. What his amp has to do with his sharingan and speed? Anyway, lets debate on it in another thread.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By itzxsloth345

@milliardo: EMS Madara has 0 showings with wood style or the rinnegan. Saying he has that while alive is inventing a character.

And kabuto himself said he tweaked and amped madara, 2 statements against each other.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Can you comprehend what an amp is? Do you even understand? And again, EMS madara has 0 feats to back up anything youre saying. Itachi beats him, and beats the raikage.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi could win, he's at or above kage's level

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Can you comprehend what an amp is? Do you even understand? And again, EMS madara has 0 feats to back up anything youre saying. Itachi beats him, and beats the raikage.

Yes i do. But again - what that amp has to do with madara's speed and visual prowess? Also, Madara told to Kabuto that power came not from him.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Abyssdarkfire

@itzxsloth345: Itachi not only went blow for blow with kcm naruto but bee as well at the same time

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: Apparently not, jedisupermaster thinks they werent serious so it doesnt count. Even though naruto and bee are fighting for their lives.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Abyssdarkfire

raikage most impessive feat breaking Susanoo ribs not the full Susanoo. he even gets caught in a genjutsu. These feats against Itachi with a more impressive Susanoo that has long range capabilites along with Yata mirrior that can negate any attack and reflect it back and the Totsuka blade which seals anything it pierces us way greater than the ribcage the raikage could not get by and the imperfect Susanoo which smashed him. Itachi takes this fight and its not even close.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Abyssdarkfire
Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Milliardo

@milliardo: EMS Madara has 0 showings with wood style or the rinnegan. Saying he has that while alive is inventing a character.

And kabuto himself said he tweaked and amped madara, 2 statements against each other.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Madara has proof. Kabuto....not so much.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By itzxsloth345

@milliardo: That doesnt disprove anything I said, as I said, EMS alive madara has 0 showings with wood and rinnegan.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jkutz said:

Itachi due to strong genjutsu and abilitiy to dodge abilities with "crow form"

this.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo: That doesnt disprove anything I said, as I said, EMS alive madara has 0 showings with wood and rinnegan.

Again - what that amp has to do with Madara's speed and visual prowess?

So what are you trying to say? That he can use rinnegan only because Kabuto amped him?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage wins

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Healthy Itachi wins 6-7/10.

I would have supported Ei for a majority if it wasn't for his rash behaviour and Itachi's intelligence.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I have observed with Sasuke vs Raikage Ay, I think the Raikage takes this.

Amaterasu is useless and I think Itachi has to go into Susano'o and Raikage will win by endurance and speed.

Genjutsu is out of the picture unless Ay goes full retard and stares into his eyes.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 juiceboks  Moderator

@bull909: How is Amaterasu useless when it cost A his arm? He's not faster than Itachi either, not by a longshot.

How exactly is A fighting Itachi without looking at him? Not that he needs eye contact to put someone under genjutsu anyway.

doctormatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps this pretty much. He'll be in a Genjutsu without knowing.

XanxusKills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins quote easily. His tsukyomi is an instant one shot, especially to those without a shatingan.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: A gave up his arm, he needn't to. He was already raping Sasuke.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By jesse536801

Itachi wins here. He's literally the worst opponent for just about anyone. his techniques are one shots. Tsukuyomi ends it and unlike Sasuke, Itachi would set up a genjutsu by POINTING at Raikage and even though he'd break out, not before he's hit with Tosoka sword or Amaterasu. And don't try and actlike he gets blitzed and they never talk in fights. They would and Raikage gets caught. And if Raikage tried a Blitz then susanno protects Lord Itachi

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Itachi, hes more youthful

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Baltoro

Raikage was slowed down by Amaterasu and Sasuke's Sussano. His opponent here has a stronger Sussano that comes with an unbreakable shield and a one-shot sword. While he may not be able to land the sword due to base levels (Raikage's speed), Itachi can bind Raikage with a genjutsu and plant the sword on him. Itachi wouldn't be able to be easily taken down by Raikage's attacks if he hides behind the shield the whole fight. Raikage has a small chance of blitzing Itachi because as we all suspect when he lands a hit, who is to say Itachi doesn't just turn into crows as usual and end up behind Raikage with a genjutsu ready to go?

KingWrath66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Itachi faster than Ay ? Lmao Ay kept up with Minato this feat alone >>>>> Itachi

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi, it's actually quite one-sided when you think about it.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Bump

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers