Psylocke vs Kakashi Hatake (Read Rules)

• 61 results
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@veitha: Illusions are what genjutsu is in Naruto, mind control included. Sharingan is stated to give near immunity to these things. Kakashi's not going to get hit any time soon, especially not with Kamui (allows him to phase through attacks by "hiding" parts of his body in a separate dimension preventing them from getting hit) From what I can tell he dwarfs Psy in battle experience. And his techniques are deadly themselves. Lightning blade, Kamui offensively, a ton of other versatile jutsu (he's known as the man who copied 1,000 ninjutsu IIRC), plus other techs I'll get into later. If you'll give me until I get home in a few hours (I'm on mobile now) I'll really be able to show you what he can do. Because as far as I can tell, Psy is definitely a threat but she's not much different than what he faces on a regular basis.

Betsy went through Wolverine's TP defenses and telepathically defeated an Apocalypse-powered Archangel. She even pierced through the Juggernaut helmet. Marvel telepaths are different than Naruto's telepaths, they have more range, skills and versatily. She can also turn someone's brain off with a simple thought.

If she wants to get into his mind, she will. Also she can create psi-bolts and weapons which aren't physical so intangibility won't help.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@veitha: I'll have a response for you in a few hours.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 juiceboks  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1:

Psylocke is capable of telekinetic shields.

While it is not exactly the perfect shield it does allow her to tank attacks from people's hits for a decent amount of damage.

I can see Kakashi blasting though it with relative speed, however this fight being at equalized speed is my problem with the fight. Psylocke would be able to either A. Move out of the way upon shield burst, or B. Attack / Counter-Attack Kakashi upon impact.

In some instances the shield has allowed her to tank Sentinels.

• That's nice, but Kakashi uses his shadow clones for a reason, to see what situation he's dealing with, then attack based off the analysis. He also has kamui.

Game Changer :

She is a master of weaponry in all shapes and sizes. Also, her power allows her to create any weapon telepathically / telekinetically based on the fight she is in or reason she needs the weapon.

As shown in the image to the left, she has a morning star.

• Nice. But Kakashi still has his agility here, which makes it easy for him to dodge a lot of attacks.

What makes this fight fair? :

Psylocke's durability and versatility in argument, she has been capable of tanking hits from Wolverine as well as using her powers to trick him and eventually gain the winning strike.

Why is this important?

It took 1 hit from her psionic weaponry to take Logan down and it was an instant KO as you can see. This meaning she could probably hit Kakashi and do some decent damage throughout the fight based on her weapons alone. The problem here is not just the weapons however she is also capable of psionic blasts and telekinesis.

• Wolverine is not Kakashi. Neither do they have the same style of fighting or the same arsenal of equipment. What’s the point in trying to hit your enemy if you don't know if it’s really him you’re hitting? Psionics might help but Kakashi is a master of deception and is still more agile with speeds equalized. Telekinesis might help though, but I doubt she will be fast enough on the draw and she will still be susceptible to clones and kamui.

Why I don't know who will win this fight? :

Psylocke's telepathy is proven here to be equal to if not greater than any genjiutsu except for maybe high tier which Kakashi was not capable of (IE mind control / "perfect tsukiyomi").

• Kakashi still survived Itachi's Tsukyomi's which still speaks a lot. So I have no doubts he will resist her telepathy.

She is also capable of usi ng her shields as well as attacking when using this.

• Cool. But how will she know if she's attacking the real Kakashi?

The problem I have with this fight at this current time is that Kakashi, while he could probably be subdued by Psylocke's telepathy, he is also capable of HUGE damage feats.

The fight can go either way depending on who plays their cards right.

Psylocke's versatility feats include the following :

- Beating Wolverine.

• Kakashi isn't Wolverine.

- Beating multiple Sentinels by herself.

• Sounds impressive, but I don't know exactly how valid those feats.

- Sneaking behind Magneto's shields and bashing him in the head.

• Same here.

- Mastering hand to hand combat, I'm not sure what her current knowledge of martial arts is however I know in previous canon, she has been capable of at least 8. Yes, understandable Kakashi is a ninja and knows a few styles as well, how many does he truly know?

• Enough to give tons of good fights to people more powerful than him. And like Saint mentioned, he's known as "the man who copied 1,000 ninjutsu". But acknowledging his speed is hindered, I doubt he'll commence h2h for a hearty part of the battle.

- Psylocke in character can be down-right murderous. Kakashi as well.

- Psylocke is capable of energy projection as well allowing : multiple after-images, explosions on whatever scale she has time to set up, creating floating weaponry as well as traps, and being able to sudo-teleport.

• I have doubts that she'll have any time to pull off all of this. And Kakashi can teleport just fine himself. But I am aware this battle is not a stomp. I respect what you think, but I feel Kakashi is more versatile where it counts and will eventually win.

L. D.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

Betsy went through Wolverine's TP defenses and telepathically defeated an Apocalypse-powered Archangel. She even pierced through the Juggernaut helmet. Marvel telepaths are different than Naruto's telepaths, they have more range, skills and versatily. She can also turn someone's brain off with a simple thought.

If she wants to get into his mind, she will. Also she can create psi-bolts and weapons which aren't physical so intangibility won't help.

Okay, before I offer a rebuttal of your points in detail I have to ask @sinntek1 if Genjutsu and Telepathy function the same in this battle. In other words, would Genjutsu feats be considered the same as TP feats of the same caliber. For example, if (Just an example, I know it's not possible) someone resisted Kotoamatsukami (Shisui's Ultimate Mind Control) would it be considered as the ultimate mind control resistance feat for TP Mind Control as well? Considering there's no way to fight KAK, and you don't even know you're being controlled. This is very important to know, otherwise I could waste hours on a point that is well...pointless

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

Okay, before I offer a rebuttal of your points in detail I have to ask @sinntek1 if Genjutsu and Telepathy function the same in this battle. In other words, would Genjutsu feats be considered the same as TP feats of the same caliber. For example, if (Just an example, I know it's not possible) someone resisted Kotoamatsukami (Shisui's Ultimate Mind Control) would it be considered as the ultimate mind control resistance feat for TP Mind Control as well? Considering there's no way to fight KAK, and you don't even know you're being controlled. This is very important to know, otherwise I could waste hours on a point that is well...pointless

Im assuming so since Genjiutsu is basicaly a mind based attack. For the most part.

Wouldn't kakashi just one shot with kamui?

He could if he was able to hit her. He's equalized speed though, so it would be hard.

She can one shot him too though.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@veitha said:

If she wants to get into his mind, she will.

Alright now time to get to your points. Can you show scans showing just how powerful Wolverine's TP defenses are? If it's pure willpower, I'm going to put him at Sakura's level until you can prove he's above that (noted to be a Genjutsu type in Part 1, not to mention her astounding chakra control. Keep in mind I'm being very generous here, as she actually has observable resistance feats beyond willpower). Kakashi was still standing after Tsukuyomi, as my previous post showed. Tsukuyomi is said to be the ultimate genjutsu, aside from Kotoamatsukami.

No Caption Provided

This, combined with the fact that within Tsukuyomi, the user (Only Itachi, as it's a jutsu unique to him), is nigh-omnipotent, if not omnipotent themselves. They control time, perception of time, mass, everything.

No Caption Provided

It is because of these two facts that I believe it's very safe to say Tsukuyomi is on par with extreme high-end TP in the Marvel universe. If you disagree please provide scans to prove that Tsukuyomi isn't at that level. Also note that even basic Sharingan Genjutsu is capable of mind control. This puts mind control BELOW Tsukuyomi.

No Caption Provided

Putting people to sleep doesn't even require a Sharingan, a Genjutsu that does this is classified as an A-Rank Genjutsu (Temple of Nirvana technique). The scans I'm showing next, show the technique in action as well as Kakashi resisting it without his Sharingan. This means without the Sharingans added resistance to Genjutsu, he could counter it with his own ability.

Keep in mind, Kakashi was practically taken out by Tsukuyomi in Part 1. So in Part 1 a TP feat on par with Tsukuyomi is capable of putting Kakashi down. But we aren't just talking about Part 1 Kakashi here. We're talking about Kakashi at a minimum with his one Mangekyou Sharingan, which can be speculated to grant an even higher level of TP resistance than the 3 Tomoe Sharingan. And at BEST we're talking about Double Mangekyou Kakashi. I don't see Psy making quick work of the Kakashi we're dealing with here with any of her TP feats shown in this thread.

Kamui is not intangibility. It appears to be, but it's completely different. It literally sends whatever part of your body you choose, to a separate dimension. Unless Psi-bolts/weapons are omnidimensional, he can "phase" through them. Even though again, I cannot stress this enough, it's entirely different from actualintangibility.

No Caption Provided

This is just the defensive use of Kamui. I'm running out of time, and getting bored with just this one post so I'll cut it off here. @sinntek1 I believe that this is definitely enough proof that Kakashi has at least a little bit of an edge here? If not, please let me know what else you require :)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#60 god_spawn  Moderator

I see a decent amount of out of context stuff for Psylocke here.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Holy %#@! you scared me. I saw "out of context" right after my long post. Lmao. Don't do that to me!