• 86 results
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By PikminMania

You can comment but your vote will not be official yet until the debaters can fill nearly two pages with debates
If you want to make an argument before she comments, then PM me.
This is it ladies and gentlemans..... the first fight in a series of a bunch lol, the fight of a lifetime, in...Central Park, half of at at least.
Everyone's strength and speed is lowered to Venom's if it exceeds the qualifications.
Everyone's durability is lowered to Wolverine if it exceeds the qualifications
1 CLIP = 12 ROUNDS

EDIT: Use this more than a battle map,you can still have a map of what you want your guys doing though.
Like what Bucketz said:

IMHO how about instead of putting out scenarios, you guys debate which of your teams would win. With scenarios there are too many variables and plans for the other team ignored. Think of this as one of the team battle threads, you each support the team that goes with it. Also scenarios seem to be causing arguments. 
I dunno if you are supposed to put scenarios, but if not then just use logic, proof and scans to show why your team would win.

No prep
Each team gets 10 hours to get to know their other teammates and make plans, etc.
Each team is walking through this park until they bump into each other, so te fight is a random encounter

No Caption Provided
The NO's represent areas you can't access.
The Money Signs represent stores like comic book stores, food stores, stores etc. The stores replace the trees
This is the best arena I could come up with so  this is what we will be using.

Ninja__Hero22:

Smiley The Predator w/ Wrist Blades, Combi Stick, Net Gun, Smart Disc, & Plasma Caster
Deadshot w/ M4 Carbine Rifle w/ Infrared Scope - 60 rounds, Pistol gauntlets - 35 rounds each   
Scorpion MK w/ 2 Dual Ninja Swords, 20 shurikens

Haku w/ 5 Kunai Knives, 20 Shurikens, 10 Needles, Wire, & 5 Exploding Tags

Cassandra Cain

VS

Susanoo: 
Classic Black Panther w/ Vibranium armor and Ebony Blade, claws are tipped with normal metal
Eddie Brock Venom
Dark The Predator w/ forearm blades, laser gun, and invisibility tech   
Shikamaru w/ 2 elemental kunais (Asumas kunais), kunais, shurikens, wires, explosive tags, and seals. He gets Shadow Stiching Jutsu and Shadow Star Jutsu
Luke Skywalker w/ force powers only for physical attributes
For example: Force Jump, Force Speed Bursts, other force abilities that could increase some physical attributes
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By termiteone4ever

Susanoo Solo lol  Stomps

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bucketz

This should be good. But I have a clear Idea on who should win this.

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Beastmaster_

Kick his Arse Susanoo

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22

First I will have Haku scout out head since he has shown to have superhuman speed and stealth to the point of ninjas like Kakashi weren't able to detect his presence, Haku will lay out traps to keep the enemy team on their toes. While he is setting up the traps Haku will also gather information on the location of the enemy team and share it with his teammates who will be stationary until they are informed on the whereabouts of the opposite team. Then my team will spilt up into 2 groups, Group 1 consisting of Scopion & Deadshot and Group 2 consisting of Smiley, Haku, & Cassandra Cain. Group 1 will go behind enemy lines by using Scorpion's teleportation, Scorpion will then set most of the area behind the enemy ablaze so that the enemy can only push forward, he will do this while Deadshot goes farther back to avoid detection from the enemy team and becomes my team's sniper. Scorpion will then regroup with Group 2 who are now positioned only a few meters away from the enemy team, Haku launches the first attack by throwing 3 Kunai with exploding tags into the middle of the enemy group which then seperate them, while the enemy group tries to regain focus my team than attacks. The explosion should have a affect on Vemon which will then give Smiley to chance to shoot him with his Plasma Caster which will result in his death. Deadshot will proceed to shoot Shikamaru in the head while all this confusion is going on, Deadshot will than try to shoot at Luke who will use his lightsaber to deflect the bullets, while Luke is deflecting the bullets Scorpion will teleport behind and stab him through the chest with his sword which will leave Luke dead. Cassandra Cain will be engaging Black Panther during the chaos, she is capable of taking him due to her superior speed and reaction time and her body language reading. After killing Vemon Smiley will then turn his attention to Dark, Smiley is much more skilled than Dark so he will be able to defeat him.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wise Son

They have ten hours of prep. BP is a master tactician and would come up with contingency plans that would make the best of his teammates abilities while simultaneously planning against the worse. Unless Deadshot can out smart BP that puts them at a disadvantage out the gates. I think a cloaked Predator (Susanoo) would rip Smiley apart with his shoulder canon or gut him from behind if he loses track of him in the heat of battle. Shikamaru's shadow jutsu could take out Deadshot or Cassandra Cain (unarmed?) early on in the fight. BP can close and behead one of them while they're fighting for control. I think it could be open season for Venom and BP after Cassandra is down. I'm not sold on Scorpion being a huge factor in the fight. If Marvel vs DC is canon then I might reconsider but he seems to be too slow in this fight. I do think Deadshot could put someone down with some crowd control from that Carbine but I couldn't see it hurting BP, Venom or Luke. I would think Haku doesn't have his genjustsu or water clones in this fight. If he did it could be a tide turner. If Haku can confuse them and give his team cover well Deadshot, Scorpion and Smiley could pick them off. Well, until Shikamaru or Predator found Haku and put him down. It's not that clear cut but I think overall Susanno's squad wins the majority of these.

Predator showings have been shaky and they've been beaten by regular jag offs on occasion. I don't think they are a real deciding factor in this fight just putting it out there.

Susanoo wins.

By the way, what constitutes a victory? How many votes do you need? How long are these staying open?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nick_hero22

@Wise Son
Black Panther might have prep but he doesnt know the location of my team, Like I said Haku will scout out ahead of my group who will remain stationary until given information on enemy team's location. Haku couldn't be detected by Kakashi so mostly likely he would be detected by enemy team and even then he will be several meters away gathering information on enemy team's location and setting traps east and west of your teams location to keep them moving forward. After Haku has regrouped with team they will spilt up into groups, Group 1 will consist of Scorpion and Deadshot, they will go behind enemy lines using Scorpion's teleportation, Deadshot will go backwards a few meters and climb a tree to he can get a good shot, Scorpion will then set the surrounding area behind the the enemy team ablaze so they will have to move forward to escape the flames which will bring them closer to my team who will already be setting up for a surprise attack. Scorpion will then regroup with his team, Once the enemy team is close enough Haku will throw Kunai's that have exploding tags in the middle of your team. The explosion will most likely disorient the enemy team, which will give my team the chance to strike. Smiley has infrared vision so he could easily see Dark, Smiley has displayed superior skill compared to Dark, Smiley has singlehandedly defeated a Alien Queen, he has defeated a group of Upgraded Combat Synthetics ( the Original Synthetics models were smarter, faster, and stronger than the average human, the upgraded models completely outclass the orginial models in everything), and he also has defeated groups of alien too. While the enemy team is trying to regain focus Deadshot opens fight he will kill Shikamaru who has trouble dodge thrown projectiles and distract Luke by opening fire on him which will give Scorpion who can teleport so fast he leaves after images the chance to get behind Luke and impale him with his sword. The explosion should have a affect on Vemon because the explosion contains both sound and heat, this gives Smiley the chance to shoot Vemon with his Plasma Caster putting a end to him. This will leave Dark and Black Panther leave, for my team. Smiley and Dark will engage each other while Scorpion, Haku, Cassandra destory Black Panther.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PikminMania
@Wise Son: @nick_hero22:

I should've been more clear, the team gets to know that they are fighting heroes and villains in their ragne of levels but doesn't get to know who they are, they just get to make a general plan, not one based on, say, Smiley.

Also I'll say first one to get 5 votes.. is that okay?
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PikminMania
@nick_hero22: Great debate by the way, I really see how your team could push through this.

Just saying to everyone that Dark is like to Smiley what and Ewok is like to Chewbacca. Sure they can put up a bit of a fight but the latter is much more powerful and tactical
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nick_hero22
@PikminMania
Dark is very skilled, but Smiley is better and has more gear to work with.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PikminMania
@nick_hero22: indeed, but could you try comparing the actual characters? Like what Bucketz said. because I think it is more fair.

Bucketz says:

IMHO how about instead of putting out scenarios, you guys debate which of your teams would win. With scenarios there are too many variables and plans for the other team ignored. Think of this as one of the team battle threads, you each support the team that goes with it. Also scenarios seem to be causing arguments. 
I dunno if you are supposed to put scenarios, but if not then just use logic, proof and scans to show why your team would win.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nick_hero22

First I will have Deadshot kill Shikamaru who is the weak link for Susanoo team, he will not be able to dodge bullets from a M4 Carbine Rifle which has velocity of 2,900 ft/s, Shikamaru is good as dead since he has trouble dodging slower projectiles by people who are less accurate than Deadshot.

Deadshot has a infrared scope so he will be able to detect the cloaked Dark and open fire on him, then Smiley will rush him which will result in Dark being stabbed through the chest with Smiley wrist blades. Haku will send  water clones to occupy Luke while Luke is dispatching the water clones Haku will setup up he Crystal Ice Mirror and wear him down. Cassandra Cain will engage Black Panther until someone helps assist her, Scorpion will use his teleportation to distract Vemon for awhile, Smiley will then shoot Vemon with a net, while Vemon is trapped Scorpion will remove his mask and burn Vemon to a crisp. Cassandra Cain will still be engaging Black Panther until her teammates finish up their fights then they will all gang up on Black Panther ending the fight.

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bucketz

BP under these circumstances can beat Cassandra Cain because of his Vibranium Armor. She couldn't hurt him. Also he has the Ebony Blade and claws, If he hits Cassandra with these weapons it will do serious damage. To top that off its Classic BP who is powered by the heart shaped herb, therefore he has his peak human (maybe superhuman) speed, agility and senses, also he isn't a bad fighter, he learned almost if not all martial arts unlike slade. Not saying he could beat slade, but you get the point that he would be more than capable of hitting Cassandra . Cassandra Cain would beat BP 1 v 1 without the suit though.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sherlock
@PikminMania: Cool thread
@nick_hero22: Nice opener
@Wise Son
: No offence to you but this is Susanoos debate.Let him call the shots for his team how he sees fit.Im not trying to be rude but when you have two different people to debate against with two different points of view and idea it makes it very unfair.Again i apologize its a pet peeve of mine when it comes to tournys
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nick_hero22
@Bucketz
He can beat her, but it is going to be a long drawn out fight. And the only think she has to do is keep Black Panther busy until her teammates come help. The herb puts Black Panther's physical stats at peak human, it will be hard for Black Panther to tag Cassandra Cain because of her superior speed and reaction time along with her body language reading. People like Batman, Connor Hawke, & Slade have trouble hitting her so it would be easy for Black Panther to tag her he is going to have to put in alot of effort.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nick_hero22
@Sherlock
thanks
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sherlock
@nick_hero22: No problem
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wise Son
@Sherlock
No Caption Provided
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nick_hero22

Im going to log off for the night, I will be back to debate again tomorrow.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sherlock
@Wise Son said:
@Sherlock
No Caption Provided
I feel i should say im stealing this picture
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bucketz
@nick_hero22 said:

@Bucketz: He can beat her, but it is going to be a long drawn out fight. And the only think she has to do is keep Black Panther busy until her teammates come help. The herb puts Black Panther's physical stats at peak human, it will be hard for Black Panther to tag Cassandra Cain because of her superior speed and reaction time along with her body language reading. People like Batman, Connor Hawke, & Slade have trouble hitting her so it would be easy for Black Panther to tag her he is going to have to put in alot of effort.

The difference is BP has learned much more forms of martial arts then Batman & Slade. BP also has his gadgets and i'm pretty sure is superhuman stats. I think he is above peak human because he has been able to pick 1ton boulders, which is out of a Peak Humans range. Also unlike the fighters you have stated, BP almost has sense reaction time comparable to Spiderman's Spidey Sense (Not as good, but you get the point). Keep in mind Cassandra would not be able to hurt BP, and If BP hits Cassandra it will do alot of damage, especially in the face. But if Cassandra's freinds jump in, I don't see BP being too much of a threat because of his lack of gadgets. If he had his KO gas or Electricty defenses on his suit he could definitley beat Cassandra.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sgtcrispy

Susanoo destroys.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nick_hero22
@Bucketz
Batman has been stated to have mastered all martial arts, I don't know how Deathstroke has mastered. The number of martial arts you mastered don't really mean anything it's how effective you use, both Batman & Deathstroke are high level combatants. Keep in mine that Black Panther will be disoriented from the explosion Haku will set off and will need time to regain focus, this will give Cassandra Cain the time to strike. Her job isn't to beat Black Panther because she can't with his Vibranium armor, but with her speed adn reflexes and body language reading she could provide a good distraction and give him a run for his money until her teammates get finished.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Susanoo
@nick_hero22 said:

First I will have Deadshot kill Shikamaru who is the weak link for Susanoo team, he will not be able to dodge bullets from a M4 Carbine Rifle which has velocity of 2,900 ft/s, Shikamaru is good as dead since he has trouble dodging slower projectiles by people who are less accurate than Deadshot.

Deadshot has a infrared scope so he will be able to detect the cloaked Dark and open fire on him, then Smiley will rush him which will result in Dark being stabbed through the chest with Smiley wrist blades. Haku will send  water clones to occupy Luke while Luke is dispatching the water clones Haku will setup up he Crystal Ice Mirror and wear him down. Cassandra Cain will engage Black Panther until someone helps assist her, Scorpion will use his teleportation to distract Vemon for awhile, Smiley will then shoot Vemon with a net, while Vemon is trapped Scorpion will remove his mask and burn Vemon to a crisp. Cassandra Cain will still be engaging Black Panther until her teammates finish up their fights then they will all gang up on Black Panther ending the fight.

How does Deadshot know Shikamarus the weak link in the team? Because of the clothes he's wearing in this random encounter? Because he doesn't look the part? Also, why do you believe Deadshot will take out the so called "weakest member" first? It doesn't matter if they studied their opponents for 10 hours. If they bumped into each other randomly, then this will cause some fear for your team (Judging from the set up) and due to the lack of preparation. Regular street levelers can dodge bullets with little problem due to their skill, agility, prediction, and speed. Shikamaru is superhuman (Obviously). Besides, why would my team just let him die? Either Panther or Venom would hop in from of him since they've studied (Most likely Panther in this case) Deadshot. If Haku decides to use his crystal ice mirrors, Shikamaru would simply use his shadow stiching jutsu to break all the mirrors (While doing 3 things since he plans ahead but I won't reveal this yet). Hell, even Venom can use his tendrills in the same manner and destroy the mirrors and impale your team.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Susanoo
@nick_hero22 said:

First I will have Haku scout out head since he has shown to have superhuman speed and stealth to the point of ninjas like Kakashi weren't able to detect his presence, Haku will lay out traps to keep the enemy team on their toes. While he is setting up the traps Haku will also gather information on the location of the enemy team and share it with his teammates who will be stationary until they are informed on the whereabouts of the opposite team. Then my team will spilt up into 2 groups, Group 1 consisting of Scopion & Deadshot and Group 2 consisting of Smiley, Haku, & Cassandra Cain. Group 1 will go behind enemy lines by using Scorpion's teleportation, Scorpion will then set most of the area behind the enemy ablaze so that the enemy can only push forward, he will do this while Deadshot goes farther back to avoid detection from the enemy team and becomes my team's sniper. Scorpion will then regroup with Group 2 who are now positioned only a few meters away from the enemy team, Haku launches the first attack by throwing 3 Kunai with exploding tags into the middle of the enemy group which then seperate them, while the enemy group tries to regain focus my team than attacks. The explosion should have a affect on Vemon which will then give Smiley to chance to shoot him with his Plasma Caster which will result in his death. Deadshot will proceed to shoot Shikamaru in the head while all this confusion is going on, Deadshot will than try to shoot at Luke who will use his lightsaber to deflect the bullets, while Luke is deflecting the bullets Scorpion will teleport behind and stab him through the chest with his sword which will leave Luke dead. Cassandra Cain will be engaging Black Panther during the chaos, she is capable of taking him due to her superior speed and reaction time and her body language reading. After killing Vemon Smiley will then turn his attention to Dark, Smiley is much more skilled than Dark so he will be able to defeat him.

Kakashi can't detect Haku? Sasuke with his newly developed Sharingan did and your claiming Kakashi can't? What would my team be doing? Standing still? Venom or Luke WILL be able to react to Haku. The only reason Haku is as fast as he is is credit due to his Crystal Ice mirrors (Which he won't be able to keep out). It's a random encounter. Haku isn't the only one that runs into them and does the hard work while your team goes on a vacation in imagination land. Shikamarus IQ is 200. He literally plans a hundred steps ahead. If one of his plans failed, there's ALWAYS another one. Despite this being a random encounter, Shikamaru would be an idiot if he hadn't predicted this to come to present then past. No doubt he also told his team what to do just in case this should happen. The rest of your post is invalid since you believe Haku is fast without his mirrors. Hell, Naruto in a fox cloak with no tails was faster than Haku. Kakashi easily kept up with 2 tails (Whom is a far more experienced Naruto not to mention, more powerful). I'm sorry but if you don't prove that Haku is as fast as you claim him to be (Moving without my team even noticing him), then the rest of your post is discounted.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Susanoo    
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

After reading the posts thus far... Susanoo is looking very difficult to beat. Venom is a beast. Don't see what anyone can do to put him down thus far in...
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PikminMania
Nick's team takes this
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Susanoo
@PikminMania said:

Nick's team takes this

Um... what?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Susanoo
@PikminMania
I'm sorry but he's debating, not you. And 4 people already voted for me. Plus, I haven't even started trying yet.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PikminMania
@Susanoo: I think they win....
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Susanoo
@PikminMania said:

@Susanoo: I think they win....

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PikminMania
@Susanoo: sorry I just looked at a debate and NOW I get how these work, sorry
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nick_hero22
@Susanoo: They have 10 hours of prep which will be enough time to figure out that Shikamaru is a weak link.  Shikamaru doesn't have the bullet dodging feats that the rest of his team has, he has trouble dodging projectile like shurikens from less accurate people than Deadshot so theuir is no way in hell he is dodging a bullet from a M4 Carbine Rifle that has a velocity of 2,900 ft/s  unless he has feats that prove otherwise. Why would your team let him die? They will be to distracted from the explosion and have know idea that Shikamaru was being targeted by Deadshot. Shikmarau will be the first one dead since he isn't a bullet time. Sasuke was able to detect Haku in the forest either, what you are refering to is when Sasuke used his sharingan  to react to Haku's speed when he used his Crystal Ice Mirror. Prove that Luke can react to Haku's Crystal Ice Mirrors? Shikmarau's IQ is totally irrevelant after the explosion goes off he will be disoriented like the rest of his team and then he gets picked off by Deadshot. Shikamaru will have no idea about my team's strategy, Shikmarau isn't a psyche he can only predict the most possible outcome and with prep my team will already be aware of Shikmarau's IQ and come up with many unpredictable plans. Haku has shown to be quite intelligent he was the one who helped Zabuza find a way around Kakashi's sharingan. I never said that he could move so fast that he won't be seen by your, I said that with his superhuman speed and superior stealth your team won't be able to detect him which favors my first scenario heavily.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Susanoo
@nick_hero22 said:

@Susanoo: They have 10 hours of prep which will be enough time to figure out that Shikamaru is a weak link.  Shikamaru doesn't have the bullet dodging feats that the rest of his team has, he has trouble dodging projectile like shurikens from less accurate people than Deadshot so theuir is no way in hell he is dodging a bullet from a M4 Carbine Rifle that has a velocity of 2,900 ft/s  unless he has feats that prove otherwise. Why would your team let him die? They will be to distracted from the explosion and have know idea that Shikamaru was being targeted by Deadshot. Shikmarau will be the first one dead since he isn't a bullet time. Sasuke was able to detect Haku in the forest either, what you are refering to is when Sasuke used his sharingan  to react to Haku's speed when he used his Crystal Ice Mirror. Prove that Luke can react to Haku's Crystal Ice Mirrors? Shikmarau's IQ is totally irrevelant after the explosion goes off he will be disoriented like the rest of his team and then he gets picked off by Deadshot. Shikamaru will have no idea about my team's strategy, Shikmarau isn't a psyche he can only predict the most possible outcome and with prep my team will already be aware of Shikmarau's IQ and come up with many unpredictable plans. Haku has shown to be quite intelligent he was the one who helped Zabuza find a way around Kakashi's sharingan. I never said that he could move so fast that he won't be seen by your, I said that with his superhuman speed and superior stealth your team won't be able to detect him which favors my first scenario heavily.

Not prep, 10 hours of studying. There's a difference. If your team believes he's the weak point, then I'm sorry. You guys are going to die fast. That's where your wrong. Ninjas in the Naruto world are superhuman with insane accuracy. If you watch the chunin exams alone, their aim is phenomonal. They can aim while moving at superhuman speeds on tagerts that move in superhuman speeds.They also seem to be at least class 2 in strength judging from feats. Do you also know how fast chunins are? Faster than Naruto in his first cloak. Rock lee in the Chunin exams was moving so fast, Sasuke couldn't see him without sharingan. And Ninjas > peak humans. You really think a bullet at that speed can hit someone that is arguebly supersonic? Even IF he can't dodge it, I'll have Venom or Panther get in the way. Are you contradicting yourself? You first said Shikamaru doesn't have feats to dodge a bullet now you believe Haku is above Lukes reflexes? Luke is a bullet timer. During Shadows of the Empire, Luke used Force Speed to grant himself reflexes fast enough to pull out his lightsaber and deflect a blaster bolt after it was fired from point blank range. He then went on to deflect dozens of blaster bolts point blank without much real effort. If you seriously believe Venom or Panther in his armor will be disoriented, this isn't going to go well for you. Also, you keep telling me about this "explosion". What is this so called explosion? Shikamaru with his iq and after studying your team... he will know most to all of them. Hakus intelligence is nowhere on par with what Shikamaru has done. Haku isn't any faster than Shikamaru or Venom or Luke. Luke in fact, can blitz most of your team. What else do you got?

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bucketz
@nick_hero22 said:
@Bucketz: Batman has been stated to have mastered all martial arts, I don't know how Deathstroke has mastered. The number of martial arts you mastered don't really mean anything it's how effective you use, both Batman & Deathstroke are high level combatants. Keep in mine that Black Panther will be disoriented from the explosion Haku will set off and will need time to regain focus, this will give Cassandra Cain the time to strike. Her job isn't to beat Black Panther because she can't with his Vibranium armor, but with her speed adn reflexes and body language reading she could provide a good distraction and give him a run for his money until her teammates get finished.
3 things wrong with this comment:

1. In comics, at most Batman has been stated of being a master in is Boxing and Jiu Jitsu ever since the 1940's. I have heard somewhere though that he has mastered  127 forms of Martial Arts. If you have seen a scan that has stated Batman knowing all martial art please show us because until then I don't agree. Deathstroke was never stated or even implied that he knows many martial arts. The reason he is such a formidable opponent to Batman is because Deathstroke has superhuman abilities at his disposal making it hard for Batman to hit Deathstroke.

2. Actually it does. Jui Jitsu, Wing Chun and Aikido to name a few are types of counter martial arts. There are martial arts that have moves that counter other martial arts. The person who knows more Martial Arts will have more fighting styles at their disposal and can adjust their attack according to the situation. Therefore the person who has More Martial Arts under their belt have an advantage.

3. If Haku set off an explosion it wouldn't do much. BP's Vibranium is made to absorb EM-Wavelength Beams, Light Based Beams, Kinetic Energy, Blunt Attacks, Stabs, Bullets, Slashes (Unless the slash hits the grain of the Vibranium suit). I agree BP isn't as good of a fighter as Cassandra Cain (I think that they are close) and to top that Cassandra can't hurt BP, so if BP gets one slash on any vital part of her body its going to do lots of damage. Also, who is to say Haku will be pre occupied by someone else? Thats why I said instead of planning a story for the way that your characters win, just debate about it. I could just be like " BP SLASHES A TREE IN HALF AND IT LANDS ON THE OPPOSING TEAM". There are too many variables. 

Anywho, can Haku use all of his Jutsu? Because If he can that would be a HUGE problem.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Susanoo

One of my strats: Luke defends and deflects Deadshots bullets while Venom tears apart your team with either his tendrills or his own physical strength while Shikamaru aids him with his shadow stitching jutsu (They WILL be carrying something. Just going to say this now). During this time, Predator goes invisible for another strat just in case you actually have an arguement against this one of mine.

Hell, Luke and Venom can arguebly solo.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ramtha07
@Susanoo said:

One of my strats: Luke defends and deflects Deadshots bullets while Venom tears apart your team with either his tendrills or his own physical strength while Shikamaru aids him with his shadow stitching jutsu (They WILL be carrying something. Just going to say this now). During this time, Predator goes invisible for another strat just in case you actually have an arguement against this one of mine.

Hell, Luke and Venom can arguebly solo.

Sad... but true. (Cassandra will be a pain in the ass though in my opinion.)

I have to go with Susanoo's team here.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nick_hero22

In this scan it says that he has mastered every possible form of  martial arts and I think their was another scan saying he mastered virtually every style.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nick_hero22

@Susanoo
Like I said in my previous scenario that Haku will scout out ahead of his and lay traps east and west of your team's location while gathering information on your team's location. Haku will rely this information back to his team who then split up, Scorpion using his teleportation will drop Deadshot off to higher ground so he can avoid all the fighting while Scorpion burns the area behind your team. With traps east and west of your team and a forest fire behind your team will be boxed in when they confront my team. Scorpion then regroups with my team for they set up a surprise attack when your team is close enough. Once your team is close enough Haku can launch the first attack by throwing kunai with exploding tags in the middle of your team which will set off a huge explosion which will have some sort of effect on Vemon since the explosion contains both heat and sound while your team is trying to regain focus Haku can create Ice Spikes to cover the area which will restrict your team's movement along with doing damage. While all this is going on Deadshot will be opening fire on your team killing Shikamaru and taking Dark's attention off what is going on, this will give Smiley the chance to get up close or to shoot him with his Plasma Caster. The explosion should make Vemon vulnerable from all the nosie and heat which give Scorpion the chance to BFR by opening a portal to the Netherrealm or by using hellfire to burn him to a crisp. That only leave Black Panther and Luke left, they will mostly be on the defense thanks to Deadshot being my team's sniper. That will give Cassandra Cain the chance to engage him, Black Panther is capable of defeating her but it is going to take him great effort to. Smiley will cloak himself and attack Black Panther with 10 hours of prep Smiley will be aware that you have to cut along the grains of Black Panther's suit to do damage to him. The combined might of both Cassandra and Smiley will be too much for Black Panther to handle. Luke will then have to fight Scorpion and Haku while trying to deflect bullets from Deadshot, Scorpion will utilize his teleportation to distraction Luke who will be deflecting bullets from Deadshot, this will put him on a defensive position giving Haku the time to construct his Crystal Ice Mirrors. Luke will lose the fight by being overwhelmed.

The Black Dot represents Deadshot

The Blue Dot represents your team

The Green Dot represents my team

The Oragne X's represents the location of the traps that  Haku has set up

The Yellow represents the are that Scorpion has set ablaze

Your team will be boxed in and have no where to retreat, when Haku sets off the explosion and create Ice Spikes that will disorient and seperate your team which will allow your team to be picked off.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PikminMania
@nick_hero22: try to make this a debate in the way of feats, like I want to know some of SMiley's skills. May I see some scans please? Stuff like that. Seriously though I do want to see some scans of him.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PikminMania
@nick_hero22: Also extremely powerful stuff isn't allowed which should've been obvious for you to begin with, Scorpion can't BFR by sending someone into a different dimension. But btw you realize his whole thing is
FIRE!
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Susanoo

@nick_hero22
Didn't you read? No prep meaning no traps. Luke will deflect the bullets, Haku isn't faster than Shikamaru nor Venom, Shikamaru kills them all with shadow stitching justsu unless you can prove me wrong.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nick_hero22
@Susanoo
When has Shikamarau displayed supersonic or anything close to that? Superhuman Speed doesnt equal to having Superhuman Reflexes, the characters in Naruto have trouble dodging thrown projectiles and other attacks that are slower than a M4 Carbine Rifle. First characters like Shikamarau are not familiar with modern weaponry. Shikamarau has know idea what a bullet or a gun is. How are Black Panther and Vemon going to get in the way when they will be seperated by the explosion? On top of not knowing that Shikamarau will be targeted by Deadshot, it will only take one shot for Deadshot to take him out. I never said that Haku was above him in reflexes or speed, but if Haku uses his Crystal Ice Mirror he will be able to wear down Luke, Haku says that when he uses Crystal Ice Mirror that his opponents is moving in slow motion to him. The explosion will probably toss Black Panther around, but it should have a effect on Vemon, a explosion is nothing but heat and sound. The explosion will make him vulnerable and give characters likw Scorpion and Smiley the chance to take him down. Shikamarau is irrelevent to this fight because he will get kill by Deadshot as soon as the explosion goes off. Luke can blitz Smiley because Predators are fast enough to caught speeding train and keep of with cars, they have bullet timing reflexes as well. Luke can blitz Cassandra Cain because of her speed and reflexes, nor can he blitz Scorpion because he has teleportation and has defeated people who can teleport as well.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nick_hero22
@Susanoo
They don't have to have prep to scout out ahead and set traps. How is he going to kill everyone with shadow stitching jutsu if he does know their location. What stopping Deadshot from locating Shikamarau through his infrared scope and shooting him?
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PikminMania
@Susanoo: I gave him to types of shadow jutsu and for the stitch one it can't be for an individuals shadow other than his or his teammates
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Susanoo
@nick_hero22 said:

@Susanoo: When has Shikamarau displayed supersonic or anything close to that? Superhuman Speed doesnt equal to having Superhuman Reflexes, the characters in Naruto have trouble dodging thrown projectiles and other attacks that are slower than a M4 Carbine Rifle. First characters like Shikamarau are not familiar with modern weaponry. Shikamarau has know idea what a bullet or a gun is. How are Black Panther and Vemon going to get in the way when they will be seperated by the explosion? On top of not knowing that Shikamarau will be targeted by Deadshot, it will only take one shot for Deadshot to take him out. I never said that Haku was above him in reflexes or speed, but if Haku uses his Crystal Ice Mirror he will be able to wear down Luke, Haku says that when he uses Crystal Ice Mirror that his opponents is moving in slow motion to him. The explosion will probably toss Black Panther around, but it should have a effect on Vemon, a explosion is nothing but heat and sound. The explosion will make him vulnerable and give characters likw Scorpion and Smiley the chance to take him down. Shikamarau is irrelevent to this fight because he will get kill by Deadshot as soon as the explosion goes off. Luke can blitz Smiley because Predators are fast enough to caught speeding train and keep of with cars, they have bullet timing reflexes as well. Luke can blitz Cassandra Cain because of her speed and reflexes, nor can he blitz Scorpion because he has teleportation and has defeated people who can teleport as well.

Has Haku? Ninjas are known for disappearing from sight and moving beyond the human sight. He studied Deadshot. He will know what the weaponary is. What explosion? You did in one of your posts. No explosion is going to happen before your guys die to Shikamarus shadow stitching justsu (laced with explosive tags and 2 special kunais). 

Nothing in your team can survive Venoms tendrills or Shikamarus shadow stiches with his 2 special kunais. Luke is there for defleting bullets. Predator is there for back up. Panther doesn't need to do anything.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nick_hero22
@PikminMania
My team can't defeat his team in a head to head confrontation, my team requires a strategy to win, in this kind of debate a plan for my team is required.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PikminMania
@Susanoo: Like I said he can only use the shadow stitches on his shadow and other characters on his teams shadow
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Susanoo
@nick_hero22 said:

@Susanoo: They don't have to have prep to scout out ahead and set traps. How is he going to kill everyone with shadow stitching jutsu if he does know their location. What stopping Deadshot from locating Shikamarau through his infrared scope and shooting him?

It's a random encounter. The team meets each other head on.

@PikminMania

said:

@Susanoo: I gave him to types of shadow jutsu and for the stitch one it can't be for an individuals shadow other than his or his teammates

... Then he's useless. Why didn't you tell me about this? You took everything he had. Possession and Stitching.