Otsutsuki God vs Ichigo

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RDCDesmond

The god is featless

But current Code vs Ichigo could go either way since he scales above Delta

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost any Otsutsuki beats Ichigo

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@feanorr: /WHOOOOSH/

Apparently you missed the point. The Otsutsuki God isn't even a character, there is no fight here. And there is nothing but speculation about how he/she/it would fight, all the abilities in play, etc.

In other words, any thread that's 'Otsutsuki god vs X' is dumb.

Isn't there a rule against hypothetical/madeup characters?

Avatar image for terrorkinggrimm
terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: ichigo stomps can and will stomp every all all otsutsuki

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul King Yhwach solos Naruto and Boruto all at once.

Unrelated, but just a reminder.

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feanorr: /WHOOOOSH/

Apparently you missed the point. The Otsutsuki God isn't even a character, there is no fight here. And there is nothing but speculation about how he/she/it would fight, all the abilities in play, etc.

In other words, any thread that's 'Otsutsuki god vs X' is dumb.

Isn't there a rule against hypothetical/madeup characters?

Of course it is a character, like any other, it is the fruit of the author's imagination.

And we are aware of a good part of his abilities, yes, we know that he is a genetic and energy amalgamation of the work of Naruto / Boruto, we also know that he inherits all the experience of the Otsutsukis as karma, this is the minimum for him and a lot more than enough to vaporize Ichigo in one hit.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait this shit was 11 months ago? Damn Boruto manga dogshit.

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe he can beat any character so far (except Daemon until we know the limits of his power), but SOLO against everyone is impractical, Madara alone with limbos might already give him work, the whole verse he wouldn't have a chance. He also loses to the Otsutsuki God, probably overwhelmingly.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feanorr: the otsutsuki god is still a hypothetical character and not an actual thing as of right now. we don't even know it's powers

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feanorr said:
@ninjarizer said:

I believe he can beat any character so far (except Daemon until we know the limits of his power), but SOLO against everyone is impractical, Madara alone with limbos might already give him work, the whole verse he wouldn't have a chance. He also loses to the Otsutsuki God, probably overwhelmingly.

The reason he can do this, in a nutshell, is because of these reasons.

1. He sees the future and attacks from the future.

This makes his attacks completely undodgeable and he can literally rip your eyes out, instantly kill you by removing your head and has no reason to let you even take a single step towards your victory.

2. He has power-null to abilities that he can see.

If he sees you using an ability, he can power null it. This is shown on-panel (nullified existence erasure, conceptual erasure and immortality nullification). Most attacks will be useless, but no one will have time to use them anyway.

3. You can't regenerate from damage caused by the Almighty.

Orihime couldn't heal the damage caused by the Almighty. This is self-explanatory, she has the best healing in the HST by a long margin, even surpassing straight-up reversing time.

Nothing stops him from instantly killing every single person in the entire verse Borutoverse if he wanted to, this includes Bleach too apart from a few exceptions (Azashiro and Aizen) by ripping out their visual prowess and not letting them use it, smashing their brains in and erasing their heads from the past and future, as he has shown on-panel.

If you doubt he can do this all at once, consider the fact that he sees all futures all at once, stated on panel. No one stands a chance UNLESS you apply PIS.

How does he deal with Daemon? He just nulls his ability and obliterates him most likely, but again SK Yhwach's abilities happen instantly and from the future, he's essentially rewriting fate. Daemon is haxxed, but he dies.

How does he deal with Limbo? Can't put him down anyway, but he has extradimension sensing and extradimensional range with his reiatsu anyway (affected the gate of hell and is the Soul King). He just instantly kills Madara by ripping out his eyes once he sees chakra building up inside them from the future.

The Otsutsuki God is featless, but by hype can he beat SK Yhwach? Maybe. Who knows?

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feanorr: How to show that you didn't read the text while not reading the text.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Gilateen

@terrorkinggrimm: Exactly. Don’t say anything unless you have an argument cause that was weird.

terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: you didnt have an argument either lmao

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Gilateen

@terrorkinggrimm: Lol, who tagged me saying otherwise? You did, so…

The one who tags and doesn’t like another’s answer needs to argue it otherwise, yeah, I can say what I want.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By terrorkinggrimm

@gilateen: wasnt arguing anything, i just stated something.

but if you want reasoning, ichigo scakes to sk yhwach who was going to destroy several, at least planet sized realms with his pure reiatsu.

most otsutsuki only scale to moon or maybe planetary levels of power and the only reason they're dangerous most of the time is becauze they can absorb jutsu. naruto alone would have beaten fused momo if he didnt have the ability to absorb chakra.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach is low multiversal who ichigo scales to. This hypothetical god gets hypothetically stomped.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ootsutsuki God were real, he would be a being that drained the life of countless planets. He would also be far above the likes of Kaguya and Isshiki.

That alone would make him multi planetary at minimum.

Ichigo by feats and statements is supossed to be large country level. But after the Novel it is implyied he could achieve Realm Level.

Now, some usually assume the three Realms of Bleach to be Universes. But they're actually weighted in the number of souls, not in size. Basically, every Realm is equivalent of Earth in Soul value.

If we wank Ichigo to the max to say He could desteoy a Realm, that would still only be planetary. Therefore he is outclassed here.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terrorkinggrimm: thank you. These people really just don't get it.

JUST BECAUSE IT SHOWS A PANEL OF SOMETHING DOES NOT MEAN IT EXISTS IN-VERSE, SAID 'GOD' IS A BEING THE OOTSUTSUKI ASPIRE TO BECOMING, NOT AN ACTUAL CHARACTER.

EpicPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Otsutsuki God would literally be above Narutoverse which is massively >>> Ichigo

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: This is almost entirely false.

It is well known that the chaotic flow of souls can destroy the entire universe, stated multiple times, and the Weakened Soul King either withholds the universal structure with his Reiryoku, or he regulates and stops the chaotic flow of souls that can completely destroy the realms with his Reiryoku.

Both ways you can get Ichigo to minimum large planet level AP, if you go by Kubo’s sketches and Senna’s feat, he can approach Star level to Solar System level, and at the maximum he can destroy a universal structure.

Bleach scaling is solid, it’s basically all we have, we can scale Ichigo to multiple levels, multiple ways if we want and desire.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The more I read about Yhwach the more underwhelming he seems. It's like his hype lives by trolling and constant repetition of made up fantasy.

Naruto God Tiers could individually shit on him.

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#79  Edited By supermanwin1875

Otsutsuki god blitzs and one-shots bleach

terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By NinjaRizer

@lucascosta: This is almost entirely false.

Firstly, there are literally sextillions of souls, Ikomikidomoe consumed the amount of souls as grains of sand on a Beach, and the Soul Cycle existed in an inferior form even before the Soul King.

It is well known that the chaotic flow of souls can destroy the entire universal structure, stated multiple times and even shown, and the Weakened Soul King either withholds the universal structure with his Reiryoku, or he regulates and stops the chaotic flow of souls that can completely destroy the realms with his Reiryoku.

Both ways you can get Ichigo to minimum large planet level AP, if you go by Kubo’s sketches and Senna’s feat, he can approach Star level to Solar System level, and at the maximum he can destroy a universal structure.

Bleach scaling is solid, it’s basically all we have, we can scale Ichigo to multiple levels, multiple ways if we want and desire.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By NinjaRizer

@greythejiren: I assume you’re referring to my post.

This is the issue, you don’t read Bleach, you get things from us and just observing scans, which leads to you thinking what we are saying about Yhwach is embellished. It isn’t.

He has literally negated complete existence erasure on panel, conceptual erasure on panel, attacks that would effortlessly erase anyone in Naruto, ZERO debate.

He has prevented and negated regeneration that surpasses anything in Naruto, on-panel. It required an entire past timeline to be created in order to heal the damage to Ichigo’s Bankai with the Almighty.

If you’re so sure though, name a God tier that shits on Yhwach, tell us how they do it. Let’s start with Naruto for example, or Madara? How do they possibly win against someone who can see the future, knows exactly what’s going to happen, how their powers work and how they will use it, can power null abilities that would absolutely erase anyone in Naruto, and has superior AP?

Or are you just going to say a statement without backing it up with a shred of evidence like some of you guys are fond of doing?

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feanorr said:
@ninjarizer said:

The reason he can do this, in a nutshell, is because of these reasons.

1. He sees the future and attacks from the future.

This makes his attacks completely undodgeable and he can literally rip your eyes out, instantly kill you by removing your head and has no reason to let you even take a single step towards your victory.

2. He has power-null to abilities that he can see.

If he sees you using an ability, he can power null it. This is shown on-panel (nullified existence erasure, conceptual erasure and immortality nullification). Most attacks will be useless, but no one will have time to use them anyway.

3. You can't regenerate from damage caused by the Almighty.

Orihime couldn't heal the damage caused by the Almighty. This is self-explanatory, she has the best healing in the HST by a long margin, even surpassing straight-up reversing time.

Nothing stops him from instantly killing every single person in the entire verse Borutoverse if he wanted to, this includes Bleach too apart from a few exceptions (Azashiro and Aizen) by ripping out their visual prowess and not letting them use it, smashing their brains in and erasing their heads from the past and future, as he has shown on-panel.

If you doubt he can do this all at once, consider the fact that he sees all futures all at once, stated on panel. No one stands a chance UNLESS you apply PIS.

How does he deal with Daemon? He just nulls his ability and obliterates him most likely, but again SK Yhwach's abilities happen instantly and from the future, he's essentially rewriting fate. Daemon is haxxed, but he dies.

How does he deal with Limbo? Can't put him down anyway, but he has extradimension sensing and extradimensional range with his reiatsu anyway (affected the gate of hell and is the Soul King). He just instantly kills Madara by ripping out his eyes once he sees chakra building up inside them from the future.

The Otsutsuki God is featless, but by hype can he beat SK Yhwach? Maybe. Who knows?

1. With the Daemon's powers any intention the SK has on the OG will backfire on him, and he has abilities like Urashiki (which is a canon) that can alter time, bypassing the SK character.

2. He needs a skill to nullify, has several skills he can't see like limbo, genjutsu, Daemon skill and Ada.

3. If you consider this "invincibility" of Yhwach's power I can easily consider the ability of every senjutsu user of the 6 paths, which makes them immune to things that are not taijutsu and/or senjutsu, which would render Yhwach's useless . I've also never seen a feat of him being able to feel something in another dimension that wasn't one of the dimensions connected to the soul axis.

I agree that a fight between PSK and OG would be a good discussion, but I believe that OG will have the advantage, you can tell me that PSK created 3 universes (which I disagree and I believe they are just planets but that's ok), but in the same way I can say that Kaguya with only 1 chakra fruit created 6 and this character is supposedly many times superior to Kaguya.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By NinjaRizer

@feanorr:

1. This is true, but does this apply to attacks that happen from the future? There’s no evidence that Daemon’s ability works on attacks of this nature, attacks that erase your very existence from the past and future, happen instantly, and change fate itself. Yhwach can literally alter fate to where his attacks still hit if they miss on panel (probability manipulation), there’s no way Daemon has shown the capability to deal with this.

Second, beings like Aizen are immune to the Cleaners effects, which fling you back centuries just by chasing you. He blasted this being to pieces, without the use of reiatsu.

2. I do think he can nullify some skills, but there are some skills that he likely can’t see that he can’t nullify, like Eida’s I’d admit. Limbo also, but again, he’d see the effect of Limbo from the future and prepare countermeasures (rip out the eyes of the user instantly)

3. It doesn’t make SK Yhwach physically invincible, he died on panel, but the future sight combined with instant attacks combined with power null combined with regeneration literally means anyone with relative stats to him will instantly die if you aren’t acausal. There’s no reason why Yhwach would let Madara or Naruto do anything, no reason as to why he doesn’t rip out his eyes and absorb them, and he will be unable to regenerate from this damage.

Also, Juubijin’s can be harmed by Taijutsu, ans can sustain injuries, which they regenerate from, BUT Yhwach will negate this regeneration unless they can manipulate past or future timelines.

The Soul King didn’t create a universe, he rather just remodelled it. We do know he created planets though, and the Dangai and Garganta, and these are structure that span universes. The thing is, we can scale this and the Soul Cycle to the Soul King’s AP through some methods, while there are virtually zero methods to scale Kaguya’s dimension creation to her AP, at least when it pertains to creating stars and such (don’t know the method or timeframe)

NHLANHLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: the bleach realm being planetary in size make no sense if that the case then thier should be no sun or stars in the realm but just pitch black void with no sunlight people over look this big flaw of planet size realm as long as thier are star in the realm planet size realm in bleach won't work

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer:

Sorry but I am not wasting my time arguing with you. I saw your takes on Bleach, and i disagree on pretty much everything you say. You can cry about how I don't address your points but I am not going into an infinite arguing loop with you.

Just disagree and fuck off, you don't need to write a wall.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featless fanfic gets oneshotted.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nhlanhla: Bleach realms are meassured in number of Souls.

Sun and Stars makes no diference here, unless you can prove there is life outside Bleach's Earth.

Lorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

opm god stomps both with their verses

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: Don’t get banned it’s just Bleach mate.

You are unable back up your points, but it’s okay, some people are just incapable of doing so.

Just don’t ever claim you’re right about anything, as your inability to debate renders all of your takes moot instantly :)

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: wasnt arguing anything,

Then what was the point of tagging me, by simply saying “He stomps” like that was gonna change by mind or something? Uh, no.

i just stated something.

Something that was weak. That’s why I stood by my answer.

but if you want reasoning, ichigo scakes to sk yhwach who was going to destroy several, at least planet sized realms with his pure reiatsu.

And Otsutsuki’s go around devouring multiple planets. So that Yhwach planet stuff doesn’t mean much.

most otsutsuki only scale to moon or maybe planetary levels of power and the only reason they're dangerous most of the time is becauze they can absorb jutsu. naruto alone would have beaten fused momo if he didnt have the ability to absorb chakra.

Like I said, Those celesi beings devour every planet they come across, like Momoshiki for example and what Isshiki said when he bestowed the Otsutsuki will to Code.

terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: wdym it doesnt mean much?

yhwach is significantly more powerful than every otsutsuki and ichigo one shot him, twice, while not at his full power.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo via being an actual character and not a hypothetical idea.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer:

Sorry but I am not wasting my time arguing with you. I saw your takes on Bleach, and i disagree on pretty much everything you say. You can cry about how I don't address your points but I am not going into an infinite arguing loop with you.

Just disagree and fuck off, you don't need to write a wall.

Who took a shit in your food?

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Gilateen
@terrorkinggrimm said:

@gilateen: wdym it doesnt mean much?

Yeah, I mean, you’re saying he’s planet lvl, then so is the Otsutsuk’s as they literally be devouring them for centuries, like Momoshiki for example again. Kaguya be blowing up dimensions and creating new ones, which says something right there.

yhwach is significantly more powerful than every otsutsuki

The weaker ones, sure, but the stronger ones is already debatable from what I’ve seen.

and ichigo one shot him, twice, while not at his full power.

That’s nice, but he doesn’t have hax to fight Kaguya, Momoshiki, or Isshiki(Which they have Hax)

notaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one with feats wins

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No point of matching an actual characters againts a hypthetical idea, but regardless the fact the same idea is supposed to be end goal for a character , who would clap the sh*t out of Ichigo, makes it a pretty clear mismatch.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#98 higherpower  Moderator

try using characters with feats