User Lists: 1

bump

itchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@killer94: feats for harald as i know nothing of him and those two are planet level at least.

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itchman: Harald's best feat is curbstomping 616 Thor to the point that the thunder god asked for help from Dr. Strange

itchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if thor had his hammer at the time than it wouldn't be to hard of a battle for him. He'd still have a hard time fighting two planet busters, but still he'd probably win.

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itchman: actually Thor hit Harald with an all out mjolnir strike and this happened:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

itchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killer94: I also take back what i said since i remembered thor has taken on planet busters without much trouble, so they both get slaughtered by this harald guy then

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-man and Thragg can take turns to solo this.
Harald can't hurt them. He can't touch them if they bullrush him.

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@biblebasher: none are soloing, Harald can defo hurt em tf? And their bullrushes ain’t doing much.

Harald and his crew can be beheaded by the punch of a 75 tonner.

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@biblebasher: is Thor’s best mjolnir strike which did nothing to him less than 75 ton strike now?

Thor jobbed hard, Ennis hates superheroes and downplay them hard.

Still, 75 tonner one-shot them.

No Caption Provided
BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@biblebasher: Thor can’t job to 75 ton strikes and there must be some context to this.

Thor did job, that's not up to be discussed.
It's a fact.

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@biblebasher: is Thor’s best mjolnir strike which did nothing to him less than 75 ton strike now?

No Caption Provided

You forgot to mention that, this was after Strange amped them up, w/o the blood of the descendant of the village shaman, none of them can even touch those zombies, heck even the avengers in this comic was stomped off screen.

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@biblebasher: Thor can’t job to 75 ton strikes and there must be some context to this.

Rune magic amped those undead Vikings up to the eleven, even Strange had a hard time figuring out to bypass/subvert the curse.

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BibleBasher

@teaparty88 said:
@biblebasher said:
@akz said:

No Caption Provided

You forgot to mention that, this was after Strange amped them up, w/o the blood of the descendant of the village shaman, none of them can even touch those zombies, heck even the avengers in this comic was stomped off screen.

I mentionned it, I said that he is a 75 tonner which is what the Curse given by Strange (which is the same as the old man's curse minus the drawbacks) gave him.

@teaparty88 said:
@akz said:

Rune magic amped those undead Vikings up to the eleven, even Strange had a hard time figuring out to bypass/subvert the curse.

He didn't bypass or subvert the curse.

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaparty88 said:
@biblebasher said:
@akz said:

No Caption Provided

I mentionned it, I said that he is a 75 tonner which is what the Curse given by Strange (which is the same as the old man's curse minus the drawbacks) gave him.

Source that they were 75 tonners? the blood made those undead vikings weaklings, so you're saying that ww2 pilot is 75 tonner?

@teaparty88 said:
@akz said:

He didn't bypass or subvert the curse.

He did, the blood magic bypassed the invulnerability of the undead vikings.

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BibleBasher

Source that they were 75 tonners? the blood made those undead vikings weaklings, so you're saying that ww2 pilot is 75 tonner?

That's mentionned in the handbooks, but by feats I would put them below that.

No.

Strange empowered Thor and his team with a similar curse so they had the same powers than Harald and his crew, namely super-strength and some degrees and invulnerability.

Omni-man and Thragg can solo Harald and his crew.

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scan please, I don't read the handbooks

No.

Strange empowered Thor and his team with a similar curse so they had the same powers than Harald and his crew, namely super-strength and some degrees and invulnerability.

Strange never cursed Thor & his team, he just needed the blood of those 3 for him to concoct some potion that will able them to hurt the undead vikings.

I'm not even siding any one here, I'm just pointing out your errors.

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BibleBasher

@biblebasher said:

No.

Right here. But they are way below that by feats.

No Caption Provided

Strange never cursed Thor & his team, he just needed the blood of those 3 for him to concoct some potion that will able them to hurt the undead vikings.

The potion was the catalyzer for the same recipe aka the Curse Harald and his mates suffered...
There is evidence that Strange simply empowered Thor's team and didn't do anything to the Curse..

No Caption Provided

I'm not even siding any one here, I'm just pointing out your errors.

You are using irony now ?

Your points are debunked in the comics...

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaparty88 said:
@biblebasher said:

No.

Right here. But they are way below that by feats.

Where is the 75 tonner that you're claiming?

No Caption Provided

The potion was the catalyzer for the same recipe aka the Curse Harald and his mates suffered...

No, Strange basically created a new spell to counter the shaman's curse, he just needed the blood of those 3 because they were the descendants of the shaman.

There is evidence that Strange simply empowered Thor's team and didn't do anything to the Curse..

He was able to bypass the curse, his potion helped Thor and his team to defeat the undead vikings.

No Caption Provided

Thank you, for providing an evidence that Strange didn't cursed Thor and his team, he only used their bloods to make a spell of his own, and thus creating the potion that was able to bypass the curse of the undead vikings

Your points are debunked in the comics...

The only thing that was debunked here is your claims

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you can't read a chart ?
I told you that by feats they don't even goes there.
Harald best feat of strength is to throw a car.

No, Strange basically created a new spell to counter the shaman's curse, he just needed the blood of those 3 because they were the descendants of the shaman.

No.
Strange didn't counter anything.
He said in the third panel that he will empower Thor team with his spell similarly to the Curse.

He was able to bypass the curse, his potion helped Thor and his team to defeat the undead vikings.

Still a NO.

Thank you, for providing an evidence that Strange didn't cursed Thor and his team, he only used their bloods to make a spell of his own, and thus creating the potion that was able to bypass the curse of the undead vikings

Do you have issues reading English ?
He is saying that he will empower Thor's team similarly to the Curse and even confirm in the next page that his spell will not have drawbacks like the Old Man because he is a pro...

You don't understand the meaning of "countering" and "bypassing", that's painfully obvious.

You keep making jokes, that's cute.

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TeaParty88

@biblebasher said:

The chart never said that he was 75 tonner.

No.

He said in the third panel that he will empower Thor team with his spell similarly to the Curse.

He never said that he will curse or use the same spell that the shaman did, he only said that their blood will empower his own spell.

Still a NO.

On panel dialogue disagrees with you.

I think you're the one who has issues in reading english, the panel clearly stated that the blood will empower Strange's own spell, he never said that its the same with the spell that the shaman used.

He is saying that he will empower Thor's team similarly to the Curse and even confirm in the next page that his spell will not have drawbacks like the Old Man because he is a pro...

You're dense lol, he never said that it was the same as the spell that the shaman did, he only said that the blood will empower his own spell like the shaman did with his own, did Strange said that its the same spell? or similar spell?

You don't understand the meaning of "countering" and "bypassing", that's painfully obvious.

I do understand, the potion bypassed the Curse. no amount of headcanon of yours will change that.

Thanks for this scan again, you only proved my argument lol.

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd put thor above both these two invicible characters standardly so harald should win although it could just be a low showing for thor/avengers/ and strange for story telling purposes. What I mean by that is Thor hits a lot of higher tiered people from Thanos to galactus and he never breaks his arms the way he does here. This is kind of Harald story I think if he fought thor in a different story thor and several avengers probably wreck him based his actual feats.

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biblebasher said:

No.

He never said that he will curse or use the same spell that the shaman did, he only said that their blood will empower his own spell.

Still a NO.

I think you're the one who has issues in reading english, the panel clearly stated that the blood will empower Strange's own spell, he never said that its the same with the spell that the shaman used.

You're dense lol, he never said that it was the same as the spell that the shaman did, he only said that the blood will empower his own spell like the shaman did with his own, did Strange said that its the same spell? or similar spell?

I do understand, the potion bypassed the Curse. no amount of headcanon of yours will change that.

I will repeat again.

The power grid put him at 75 tons but by feats he is way below that...

A police vehicule might weight about 2 tons which means Harald or his crew can hold 4 tons with two arms...

That's way below a 75 tonner...

For the scan no, it goes against what you are saying but we already know you can't read plain English.

FYI, Strange is explaining that his spell will tremendously boost the gear and strength of those whom will fall under it.

That's not refutable.

Strange didn't bypass or counter the Curse.

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@biblebasher: do u think Thor can get slapped aside by a 75 tonner?

Also abt the soldiers punching their heads off, lifting=/=striking anyway.

Thor has been slapped around by a 10 tonner and by a peak human before.

A,nything else ?

Yeah true, their striking feats are even more pathetic than their lifting strength.

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaparty88 said:
@biblebasher said:

No.

Still a NO.

I will repeat again.

A police vehicule might weight about 2 tons which means Harald or his crew can hold 4 tons with two arms...

Headcanon, the grid just rated Jaekelsson's strength at 7, it never said that it was equal to 75 tonner. Next

For the scan no, it goes against what you are saying but we already know you can't read plain English.

I perfectly understood the panel, you're the one who has difficulty in understanding it, you even said that Strange was using the same curse that the village shaman used , which is not true lol.

FYI, Strange is explaining that his spell will tremendously boost the gear and strength of those whom will fall under it.

That's not refutable.

Its not the same as the spell that the shaman did, Strange just used their blood to empower his own spell.

He did, if it was not then how could Thor and his team even beat those vikings? lol

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will repeat again.

Headcanon, the grid just rated Jaekelsson's strength at 7, it never said that it was equal to 75 tonner. Next

I perfectly understood the panel, you're the one who has difficulty in understanding it, you even said that Strange was using the same curse that the village shaman used , which is not true lol.

That's not refutable.

Its not the same as the spell that the shaman did, Strange just used their blood to empower his own spell.

He did, if it was not then how could Thor and his team even beat those vikings? lol

The grid put Harald's strength at 6...

What is headcanon exactly ?

Do you mind providing a feat of strength of Harald or anyone in his crew better than lifting a police car with one hand ? xD

Yes, Strange is using the same curse than the Old man, minus the drawbacks. That's what he explained.

A curse is a spell...

No, he didn't bypass or negate the curse, he empowered Thor's team...

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaparty88 said:

I will repeat again.

That's not refutable.

and? where's your 75 tonner claim?

Harald & the vikings are 75 tonner & Strange using the same curse as the village shaman

Do you mind providing a feat of strength of Harald or anyone in his crew better than lifting a police car with one hand ? xD

What? you're the one claiming that they're 75 tonner lol but I do know that they were strong enough to beat thor and the avengers.

Yes, Strange is using the same curse than the Old man, minus the drawbacks. That's what he explained.

He just explained that the blood of the descendants of the village shaman will empower his own spell, he never said that he'll use the same spell/curse.

A curse is a spell...

no shit

Strange empowered Thor and his team to the point that they were able to destroy the undead vikings, do you get it now?lol

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BibleBasher

@teaparty88 said:

Harald & the vikings are 75 tonner & Strange using the same curse as the village shaman

What? you're the one claiming that they're 75 tonner lol but I do know that they were strong enough to beat thor and the avengers.

He just explained that the blood of the descendants of the village shaman will empower his own spell, he never said that he'll use the same spell/curse.

A curse is a spell...

no shit

Strange empowered Thor and his team to the point that they were able to destroy the undead vikings, do you get it now?lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's what 6 over 7 which means 75 tonner but by feats they are well below that...

4 tonners GG

Yeah, Strange used the same curse minus the drawbacks, again you don't understand the source material...

I'm claiming that they are below 75 tonners. The Avengers and Thor were written out of character.

Yeah, he said that he was the same spell without the drawbacks...

I get that the team was trashed by soldiers below 75 tonners....

This can't be more clear, you don't need to have a similar spell to trash them...

Omni-man and Thragg curbstomps with no effort whatsoever...

This couldn't be more of a spite match...

No Caption Provided
TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaparty88 said:

A curse is a spell...

no shit

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's what 6 over 7 which means 75 tonner but by feats they are well below that...

4 tonners GG

Headcanon, next.

Yeah, Strange used the same curse minus the drawbacks, again you don't understand the source material...

Those panels never mentioned Strange using the same spell lmao, another headcanon lol

I'm claiming that they are below 75 tonners.

Another headcanon, next.

The Avengers and Thor were written out of character.

Another baseless claim, next. did Ennis say that he wrote Thor and the Avengers off character?

No, he only said that the blood of those 3 will empower his own spell, Strange never said that it was the same spell. you seriously have reading comprehension problems

and?

This can't be more clear, you don't need to have a similar spell to trash them...

if that's the case, then why Thor was not able to beat them in their first match?

Ok? I'm not even arguing which side wins in this match up lol

No Caption Provided

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4 tonners GG

Headcanon, next.

Those panels never mentioned Strange using the same spell lmao, another headcanon lol

Another headcanon, next.

Another baseless claim, next. did Ennis say that he wrote Thor and the Avengers off character?

No, he only said that the blood of those 3 will empower his own spell, Strange never said that it was the same spell. you seriously have reading comprehension problems

and?

if that's the case, then why Thor was not able to beat them in their first match?

No Caption Provided

Oh really ? Do you mind showing me a feat from Harald that put him beyond 4 tons ? Go on.

Yeah Strange used the same spell, that's what he explain in the two pages I've posted.

That's why the German soldier ask him in the second scan, third panel, if Strange's spell will not go wrong the same way the Shaman's did.

I guess that you have never read a Thor or Avenger comics in your life.
They have faced threats like Galactus, the Beyonder, Korvac, Thanos and didn't show that level of incompetence, like self-harming themselves hitting a brick...

Again, Strange is using the same spell as the wise man without the drawbacks, that's why he needs the blood of the descendants in the first place.

And ? Thragg and Omni-man hit way harder than the descendant of the Shaman...

Thor jobbed... That's the only time he harmed himself by hitting someone else.

Yeah you are arguing for Harald.

TeaParty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaparty88 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4 tonners GG

Headcanon, next.

Another headcanon, next.

and?

No Caption Provided

Oh really ? Do you mind showing me a feat from Harald that put him beyond 4 tons ? Go on.

Yeah Strange used the same spell, that's what he explain in the two pages I've posted.

That's why the German soldier ask him in the second scan, third panel, if Strange's spell will not go wrong the same way the Shaman's did.

They have faced threats like Galactus, the Beyonder, Korvac, Thanos and didn't show that level of incompetence, like self-harming themselves hitting a brick...

Again, Strange is using the same spell as the wise man without the drawbacks, that's why he needs the blood of the descendants in the first place.

@teaparty88 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4 tonners GG

Headcanon, next.

Another headcanon, next.

and?

No Caption Provided

I don't know how scale their strength, the comic was not clear with this,but for sure they can overpower thor and the avengers.

Lol, no the only thing that Strange and the Shaman was doing was rune magic, Strange or Thor never said that it was the same spell. Again, your reading comprehension fails you.

And? as Thor and Strange said rune magic is not something to be taken lightly.

It only means that rune magic is powerful that even Thor can't brute force it, but here you are making excuses lmao

Again, its rune magic not the same spell, my god your reading comprehension is really bad.

No shit, the descendants were only normal humans lol

Thor underestimated them at their first match, that's his fault, jobbing has nothing to with it.

I don't really care who wins.

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BibleBasher
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@teaparty88:

I'm comparing Omni-man and Thragg to Thor's team amped obviously.

In the scans, the German soldier ask Strange if the spell will have the same effects which means it the same spell, Strange do it correctly.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throw them in space?

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throw them in space?

The OP conveniently removed BFR, lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harald one shots fodders lmfao

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

Throw them in space?

Then they probably lose from what i understand. This guy is immune to lasting damage, or being put down. So he should win.

BibleBasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BibleBasher

@kaijuking said:
@biblebasher said:
@kaijuking said:

Throw them in space?

Then they probably lose from what i understand. This guy is immune to lasting damage, or being put down. So he should win.

He isn't. Thor & The Avengers were treated as trash by the writer. Thor broke his own wrists. Iron Man & others didn't act like in other comics.