Omi (Xiaolin Showdown) vs Edward Elric

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Seeing as Omi can create ice, I'll give Ed his Northern automail here.

Round 1: Wudai Warrior Omi vs manga/2009 anime Ed (Omi has his Shimo Staff and Kaijin Charm: if he needs he can enter his Wudai Orion form).

Round 2: Heylin Omi vs 2003 anime Ed (Omi has no Shen Gong Wu here; Ed has his State Alchemist-issued pocket watch which doubles as an alchemical amplifier [so I've heard]).

Round 3: This is more of a hypothetical round. Omi has all four of the Elemental Shen Gong Wu, in addition to a mastery of Chase Young's Heylin magic (think of basically Omi + Chase's powerset.) Ed has a Philosopher's Stone, but will not transmute Omi's body (so I guess you can think of Hohenheim's powers and Al's accomplishments with the Stone as a basis for your judgment).

Ed's movie feats apply in all rounds and each round is in the heart of Amestris. In character, random encounter fights to the death with absolutely NO prior knowledge on either side.

Discuss.

BONUS ROUND: Raimundo Pedrosa vs Alphonse Elric. Rai has the Crest of the Condor and Blade of the Nebula. Al has a Philosopher's Stone. THIS IS MANGA AL. Who takes it?

EDIT: Does it make a difference whether Ed has his original human right arm or the automail one?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much to read, huh? I should've figured.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Omi should be quite a bit faster and stronger than Ed. He and the other Xiaolin Warriors dismantle Jackbots by the dozen every episode.

Scenario 1: Omi definitely wins. The Shimo Staff is a magic weapon and I doubt Ed could transmute it if he touched it. Omi is definitely a better fighter, and with his shifting weapon and elemental powers, I don't see how Ed can win.

Scenario 2: Heylin Omi stomps. He took on Raimundo, Kimiko, and Clay and was winning, though IIRC they were holding back some. His water manipulation was pretty high scale there too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: I think Raimundo would win.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthp2000  Moderator

Omi

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was never impressed by FMA power level. Omi izi wins.