Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ironthor1 said:

Thor. WBH is the only hulk who could potentially hurt OF Thor but would still never beat him.

According to Pak, the writer and creator of WWH (so the authority on WWH), he felt WWH would have given OFT a run for his money, so WBH would definitely beat him.

When was that said, can I see it?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@heirtothekingdom: it was in the original draft for world war hulk. They were supposed to fight till a stalemate until hulk disarmed thor and krog picked up mjolnir, indicating he was worthy and casuing thor to realise hulk was in the right. Although in that draft hulk was also supposed to oneshot sentry, supposedly breaking every bone in his body. So he was more powerful than how he turned out to be.

Granted, Pak also said that if he were thor he wouldn't have wanted to be in sentrys shoes during world war hulk. Personally I don't think even world brealer hulk is particularly close to skyfather level.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

OF Thor got this

Hulks doesnt have speed or capability to handle him

Even different version of the Hulk wouldnt stand a chance .

It seems we agree on this one!

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: it was in the original draft for world war hulk. They were supposed to fight till a stalemate until hulk disarmed thor and krog picked up mjolnir, indicating he was worthy and casuing thor to realise hulk was in the right. Although in that draft hulk was also supposed to oneshot sentry, supposedly breaking every bone in his body. So he was more powerful than how he turned out to be.

Granted, Pak also said that if he were thor he wouldn't have wanted to be in sentrys shoes during world war hulk. Personally I don't think even world brealer hulk is particularly close to skyfather level.

Interesting. I'm glad they didn't go with that story because Hulk shouldn't be capable of one-shotting the Sentry unless he was unstable. For him to go as far as to break every bone in his body, yeah that's a stretch seeing the Sentry's power level.

Pak does seem to have some bias towards Hulk as he doesn't seem to grasp how powerful the Sentry and Odin Force Thor for that matter are. Both characters who could defeat the Hulk.