New 52 Wonder Woman vs Hulk

JoeyPumariega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll New 52 Wonder Woman vs Hulk (141 votes)

Wonder Woman 51%
Hulk 47%
 • 
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#101  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@karazor-el said:

@esquirehulk: umm correct me if im wrong but isnt that indestructible hulk? Current hulk isnt rocking that right now. I saw him without it while getting beatdown by abombination recently,

Indestructible Hulk has withstood primary Adamantium bullets rather casually (@ghostravage has scans I believe) - that's a massive feat considering how potent Adamantium is, and Abomination is simply not jobbing anymore.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By KaraZor-el

@frozen: that has nothing to do with our coversation.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@karazor-el said:

@frozen: that has nothing to do with our coversation.

It clearly does, your comment on Indestructible Hulk 'not rocking' in regards to feats is wrong.

And in regards to the second fight --- Apollo said ''this is taking too long''; an acknowledgement that the sun amping proccess he was already using was too slow, thus he sped it up which led to the super amp.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: no, it clearly doesnt, As you and i werent discussing that.

Do you know what rocking that means? It means that from what i remmber, he wasnt wearing that armor . hence why i said "correct me if im wrong..."

What does apollos words or actions have to do with what we are talking about??

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#105  Edited By SOG7dc

@frozen:

He actually needed Hawkman to help him get up. He was beaten up pretty badly. Zod beat him to the point of needing Hawkman to help him stand up. That's an indisputable fact based on what we actually see on panel. I'd have to read those comics to get context. It doesn't make sense that Zod would be below Superman. How can you just ignore story implications? Do we, as readers, honestly need to see Zod lift a planet before we can say, "Zod, the character created to be nothing but a match for Superman, is a match for Superman?". Do we really need that?

Wrong. Diana had already asked Hephaestus for the armor for Doomsday but instead they chose to use it against Zod and Faora. Superman even says, "I am worried about the fight to come, though. These two--they have incredibly sharp senses just like mine." Why would their sense be just as sharp and not their physical ability? Why would he be worried if they had inferior physical ability? Doesn't he have a good understanding of their physical ability given they whipped him in the previous issue? Also, he only powered them up because Diana and Wonder Woman had the armor and the chariot. There is no implication that he was powering them up in the previous issue when Diana beat both of them. None at all.

I already explained why they don't have the same feats. They don't appear as much. We can ascertain their level of power based on how they perform against the main character that does have feats. They slapped him around and Diana slapped them around. Logic dictates that Diana has the skill to easily handle hulk.

She's faster and more skilled than Kara. Kara who has tagged Barry. That's quantifiable enough for me.

Regardless, Kara still easily outclasses hulk in speed. She tagged Barry Allen.

She beat two kryptonians. I doubt hulk could beat one of the kryptonians she beat.

Are they used as a first resort? Because the very first thing a much faster and more skilled Diana will do is lasso hulk.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Doc Green does have the armor from what I saw, I believe it's armored shorts instead of ripped shorts but to be honest that feat I brought up is inconsistent because he has full looking plate armor made of banner tech then next issue he has shorts and a battle harness for his upper body.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By KaraZor-el
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@frozen: Abomination was weakening Hulk by proximity so he couldn't exploit his strength like he should. In simple words, Abomination was carrying a plot device in his persona against Hulk. That said, it is very true Hulk has been operating beyond Wonder Woman's hype in New-52 as far as i'm aware.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill keep with the same scenario until someone actually tries to disprove it.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk in a good fight.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By GhostRavage

@fallschirmjager:

I don't think Diana wins, but can I just say that Thunderclap is a poor argument when countering speed? Hulk still has to think "this person is fast, I need to aoe". decide to use Thunderclap. Bring his arms back, crash them forward and create the clap.

That takes a lot of time.

I didn't know 1 second was that much time... The guy is fast enough with his arms to put centrifuges above 4000rpm into shame, why would he last that much to create a thunderclap? People who has been dodging lightning after being fired since puberty couldn't dodge it nor react to it. It's kinda cheap, but it's actually immensely effective against speedsters due to the consistency of them dealing with fast people.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was fast enough to blitz superdoom, 'll knock him on his butt, tie him and take him from earth to space before suoerdoom made a single move. Hulk has less of a chance.

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Hulk wouldn't want to fight her. He will resist her sexyness lol. But Wonder Woman wins

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By EsquireHulk

Ultimate series are non canon correct?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By hirev_starman

WW but wont be easy. Hulk will give her a run at it

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate series are non canon correct?

They are not. Earth-616 is the canonical universe whereas Earth-1610 which is the Ultimate Universe isn't.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: I think you misunderstood which part I was referring to when I said your comments were misogynistic. The part about picking up a Hulk comic wasnt misogynistic, it was hypocritical.

I didnt mention Superman, I mentioned Kryptonians in general, as in average Kryptonian men and women under a yellow Sun. Wonder Woman is clearly a match for them, and she holds back more than anyone else.

She doesn't just have her atom-splitting sword and indestructible lasso, she has a wide variety of other powers that give her the advantage against Hulk. How will his armor stand against a sword that cuts at a molecular level? What will Hulk do when she gets the lasso on him. His jet propulsion wil get destroyed as it wont let Hulk fly nearly as fast as Wonder Woman who already has a light speed feat, when she blitzed Superdoom into space instantly.

And what about her god-mode which increases Diana to her full power.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: i just wrote a long list but apparently it didn't post so I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I could see Hulk winning.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@fallschirmjager: sometimes his thunderclaps affect a 360 degree angle.

Heck, during hulk vs ironman doc green did it and it caused a small explosion in all directions.

Irrelevant. The sound will dissipate and Mach 1 is not tagging any legit speedster.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@fallschirmjager: all I'm saying is that it affects a 360 degree angle, ghostravage explained the other part.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 frozen  Moderator

@sog7dc:

He actually needed Hawkman to help him get up. He was beaten up pretty badly. Zod beat him to the point of needing Hawkman to help him stand up. That's an indisputable fact based on what we actually see on panel. I'd have to read those comics to get context.

He wasn't really beaten up 'that badly' - he didn't expect an attack and came to talk, getting hit by surprise. That does not represent how MMH would fight, moreover, based on the latest feat he'd stomp Zod.

It doesn't make sense that Zod would be below Superman. How can you just ignore story implications? Do we, as readers, honestly need to see Zod lift a planet before we can say, "Zod, the character created to be nothing but a match for Superman, is a match for Superman?". Do we really need that?

Yes it does. There are no story implications --- the implication is that Zod is a better FIGHTER, it is stated nowhere that Zod matches Clark in strength, speed, striking power or durability. Zod is created to be an enemy of Superman, simply being Kryptonian does not make you Superman.

Wrong. Diana had already asked Hephaestus for the armor for Doomsday but instead they chose to use it against Zod and Faora. Superman even says, "I am worried about the fight to come, though. These two--they have incredibly sharp senses just like mine." Why would their sense be just as sharp and not their physical ability? Why would he be worried if they had inferior physical ability? Doesn't he have a good understanding of their physical ability given they whipped him in the previous issue? Also, he only powered them up because Diana and Wonder Woman had the armor and the chariot. There is no implication that he was powering them up in the previous issue when Diana beat both of them. None at all.

Actually, it's correct. Read the comic again - Apollo says ''this is taking too long'' during the battle, Apollo is amplifying Zod and Foara, that's the only reason they were formidabble in the second fight. Zod and Foara were given an amp, however the intended level was not met. It wasn't implied anywhere that Diana could easily solo them, if so then neither would be worried of the fight because via hyperbole, ''Wonder Woman can solo 2 Kryptonians''.

I brought up the power up BECAUSE that's the ONLY issue in which they matched Clark, in the first issue, Clark did not even fight, instead he was worried about the environment and what both could do to it.

I already explained why they don't have the same feats. They don't appear as much. We can ascertain their level of power based on how they perform against the main character that does have feats. They slapped him around and Diana slapped them around. Logic dictates that Diana has the skill to easily handle hulk.

No, you can't.

They did not perform against him. In the fight fight, he wasn't even fighting back. A Superman that goes all out ripped Doomsday in half, the same Doomsday that has trashed Wonder Woman.

If you want logic, you need context: in context, Clark did not fight back properly or assert his power, essentially she beat on some nigh-featless Kryptonians.

She's faster and more skilled than Kara. Kara who has tagged Barry. That's quantifiable enough for me.

Nope. I've debunked the Barry feat, Barry held back and stated himself he was tired/could not vibrate properly, as soon as things got serious, he easily beat. Tagging a holding back, tired Flash is not a feat.

She beat two kryptonians. I doubt hulk could beat one of the kryptonians she beat.

Hulk could trash featless Kryptonians. In fact, new Hulk has hurt Hyperion, who is FAR above Zod and Foara.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: you have an odd, wrong way of interpeting what you read in comics.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 frozen  Moderator

@thedailybagel said:

@fallschirmjager: sometimes his thunderclaps affect a 360 degree angle.

Heck, during hulk vs ironman doc green did it and it caused a small explosion in all directions.

Irrelevant. The sound will dissipate and Mach 1 is not tagging any legit speedster.

N52 Wonder Woman isn't a legit speedster, but others such as Black Adam have thunderclapped Jay Garrick.

@frozen: Abomination was weakening Hulk by proximity so he couldn't exploit his strength like he should. In simple words, Abomination was carrying a plot device in his persona against Hulk. That said, it is very true Hulk has been operating beyond Wonder Woman's hype in New-52 as far as i'm aware.

He definitely has.

Pre-New 52 WW >>>>>>>> N52 WW

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@karazor-el said:

@frozen: you have an interesting, correct way of interpeting what you read in comics.

Fixed.

@lvenger thoughts on this battle?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: your interpretations are wrong. Furthermore, she blitzes him, ties him up and throws him into space.

/thread.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By KaraZor-el

Yes. Call in all backup. It will be needed.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: your interpretations are wrong. Furthermore, she blitzes him, ties him up and throws him into space.

/thread.

I have countered all of it. She hasn't beaten anyone at Hulk's level.

Yes. Call in all backuo. It will be needed.

Not really.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: you never countered anything about my argument. You played the ol switch the sunject until it works and it never did and then you ran away and stopped replying.

Yes, really. You already called one or 2. Call more since u cant counter.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@karazor-el: You're acting like Lvenger has a bias towards Hulk. He just wanted his opinion, lol.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@karazor-el: What's so cool? You just seem to get angry when Frozen wanted another user's opinion.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@karazor-el said:

@frozen: you never countered anything about my argument. You played the ol switch the sunject until it works and it never did and then you ran away and stopped replying.

Yes, really. You already called one or 2. Call more since u cant counter.

I've been over it. N52 Wonder Woman lacks imressive quantifiable speed feats, unless you can provide them?

And again, not really. I'd like to tag more to see interpretations on the Superman/Zod fight but it's certainly overhyped.

Moreover, I feel like I've had this conversation before. You sure you didn't have another account?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By KaraZor-el

@frozen:

Ive been over it. She does what she did to superdoom but instead of just staying in earth, she tosses him into space.

I dont care about the zod faora fight.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@karazor-el: I knew another user who constantly insisted on saying that, sadly he was eventually banned, several times and multiple accounts. You remind me of him.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 frozen  Moderator

@thedailybagel: pipe down junior.

Entirely unnecessary.

@frozen:

Ive been over it. She does what she did to superdoom but instead of just staying in earth, she tosses him into space.

I dont care about the zod faora fight.

Again, she was in God Mode and even then, still took him by surprise.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@karazor-el: he said stuff like that as well,..

You two have a close resemblance, he was also a heavily biased dc guy. Guess who else seems like that?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By KaraZor-el

@frozen: eh. He insulted me. I told him to pipe down. Waranted in my book.

God mode indeed. Cant deny that. But its not an upgrade.its just her true power if she wouldn't cage her true power in. And she didnt surprise him at all. He was charging her. I corrected you on that earlier today. Did you already forget?

EDIT: SUPERDOOM ATRACKED HESSIA ACTUALY. I WAS WRONG. IN THAT THIUGH, I DID FIND GREAT SpEED FEATS

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: omg, well then it MUST be true. But feel free to check my comments. Its about even. I dont pick sides. I just pick the winner.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@karazor-el: You have a strange definition of the word "insult"...

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By KaraZor-el

@thedailybagel: saying someone is acting like a child and then telling that person theyre the opposite of smart, is insulting. If you didnt know, now you know.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@karazor-el: saying someone is acting like a child is a blunt way of saying, guess what? They're acting like a child.

I also didn't say you weren't smart or the opposite of smart.

I said and I quote "no point trying to sound smart when in actual fact your making you're self seem quite the opposite."

Not exactly calling you the opposite of smart. If it seemed rude then I apologise but it wasn't an insult, it was a blunt way of saying something.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By KaraZor-el

@thedailybagel:

Exactly. And thats insulting.

Yes you did. You said :""no point trying to sound smart where in actual fact your making yourself seem quite the opposite."" Youre indirecrly saying im making myself sound stupid.

Lol thats a cop out. Being blunt or being indirect is of no consequence. You can both be rude and blunt at the same time. Hmm, interesting choice of words. Reminds me of another user who says that. He kinda has this thing for hulk, but thats none of my business. Inserts kermit meme