Neji Hyuga vs Sasuke Uchiha

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Vaeternus

Hmm, not sure probably Sasuke but curious as to which one has more feats overall?

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vaeternus: Saskue has more feats than everyone in the series (including Naruto) since Kishimoto(the writer) gives Saskue the Mary Sue treatment. Neji has no feats outside of battling a clone earlier on in the series, using an attack to repel a Zetsu who was binding him and the short 3 panels before his death. Neji's true potential at this point is unknown and will most likely never be known due to Kishi's tossing him and other characters to the side in favor of Saskue and the other Uchihas

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Vaeternus

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Vaeternus: Saskue has more feats than everyone in the series (including Naruto) since Kishimoto(the writer) gives Saskue the Mary Sue treatment. Neji has no feats outside of battling a clone earlier on in the series, using an attack to repel a Zetsu who was binding him and the short 3 panels before his death. Neji's true potential at this point is unknown and will most likely never be known due to Kishi's tossing him and other characters to the side in favor of Saskue and the other Uchihas

oh cool, why thank you for that information :)

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vaeternus said:

Sorry I like to vent my hatred of Saskue from time to time. Even more so that Neji's dead

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nightflash said:

@soaringturkeys: Sasuke fighting Itachi is a feat. Sasuke was able to dodge amaterasu and Itachi praised Sasuke. If you think that battle was walk in the park for Itachi you're dead wrong.

On the contrary. I think that it's a fantastic showing for Itachi. It shows how well he can handle a bloodlusted character who has imp abilities while being on his death bed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vaeternus said:

Sorry I like to vent my hatred of Saskue from time to time. Even more so that Neji's dead

Though I agree with the sentiment, I think that Pein feats will give him a run for his money.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys said:

@Vaeternus said:

Though I agree with the sentiment, I think that Pein feats will give him a run for his money.

Oh no I mean Saskue has more quantifiable feats then anyone else in Shippuden, though the quality of his feats pale in comparison to a lot of his people

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys said:

@Vaeternus said:

Oh no I mean Saskue has more quantifiable feats then anyone else in Shippuden, though the quality of his feats pale in comparison to a lot of his people

Aah I get you. Yes. Naruto should be called Sasuke with the amount of screen time dedicated to Sasuke

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Nightflash

@soaringturkeys: None the less, Itachi fighting Sasuke when he was sick and still using big charka needed techniques is very impressive. I just think some people need to give Sasuke some credit and his fanboys has to stop giving him too much credit.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Nightflash

@SlimJ87D: I've just read people saying that if they can detect someone under/using a genjutsu, they can counter it however I'm not sure if that's true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nightflash: Byakugan can definitely detect someone under genjutsu. Ao(Mizukage's Body Guard?) had one of the eyes of a byakugan and noticed that they were under shishui's spell.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Nightflash

@soaringturkeys: Dude I already said that on page 5 and only Mifune was under the genjutsu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nightflash: The uncertain way you phrased it reads as though you are asking. Thought I would help you clarify.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Nightflash

@soaringturkeys: Alright :)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By slimj87d

@Nightflash said:

@SlimJ87D: I've just read people saying that if they can detect someone under/using a genjutsu, they can counter it however I'm not sure if that's true.

Well we have both scans posted up. Neither actually shows the user resisting Genjutsu, all it says is that they know when a Genjutsu is being used or not. How does knowing you're in a Genjutsu guarantee your freedom? If that's the case, anytime you fight a Genjutsu user, would you just not think you're always in a Genjutsu and therefore you'll never get stuck in one?

I think you are definitely onto something. There isn't any actual evidence that the Byakugan resist or negates a Genjutsu completely. There's also dozens of different types of Genjutsu you can't say it stops them all.

But more importantly, I think I've made a convincing argument to Ghost_Rider1 on the other page on why Sasuke wins. Odds and mathematically it's in his favor.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Gracetrack

So Neji.

RIP

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: The Byakygan does provide a strong resistance to Genjutsu. It says so here http://www.leafninja.com/hyuuga.php

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By slimj87d

@SlimJ87D: The Byakygan does provide a strong resistance to Genjutsu. It says so here http://www.leafninja.com/hyuuga.php

I went on that page, and searched the term Genjutsu and I can't find exactly where it says it at all. So far, I don't think there is any evidence that says it blocks genjutsu completely. So far we haven't seen it completely block genjutsu.

Leafninja is as useful as a wikia (which are quite useful). But here on the wikia http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Byakugan this is what it says about Genjutsu exactly.

" Like the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan's ability to see chakra and its flow allows the user to detect chakra sealed barriers as well as determine when genjutsu is being used.

Those two sources only show that like the wikia says, it can tell if a Genjutsu is in use. It does not say it negates, blocks or stops a genjutsu from affecting the Byakugan owner. It does not say it grants the user immunity. I'm a little skeptical of the evidence so far. Does anyone else have any solid information, maybe from a handbook, from kishi or on panel where it claims the Byakugan counters all genjutsu [period] because as of right now I see no solid evidence.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:

I went on that page, and searched the term Genjutsu and I can't find exactly where it says it at all. So far, I don't think there is any evidence that says it blocks genjutsu completely. So far we haven't seen it completely block genjutsu.

Leafninja is as useful as a wikia (which are quite useful). But here on the wikia http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Byakugan this is what it says about Genjutsu exactly.

" Like the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan's ability to see chakra and its flow allows the user to detect chakra sealed barriers as well as determine when genjutsu is being used.

Those two sources only show that like the wikia says, it can tell if a Genjutsu is in use. It does not say it negates, blocks or stops a genjutsu from affecting the Byakugan owner. It does not say it grants the user immunity. I'm a little skeptical of the evidence so far. Does anyone else have any solid information, maybe from a handbook, from kishi or on panel where it claims the Byakugan counters all genjutsu [period] because as of right now I see no solid evidence.

Nowhere does it ever say that the Byakugan counters through all genjutsu, actually no where on panel does it say anything about the Byakugan anymore since Kishimoto pretty much discarded. As for handbooks I don't know and in regards to interviews there are none pretaining to the Byakuygan, the Hyuga's or any of the Byakugans's weakness. The only recent satement that has been made from Kishimoto was him stating that he neglected Sakura as a character(though she's not the only one)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By slimj87d

@redbird3rdboywonder: Nowhere does it say, but a lot of people in this debate claimed so. A lot of people claimed that Genjutsu won't work on a person with Byakuygan, at all. I was curious and asked for evidence from them. Not receiving any, I researched it myself and that's where I left off before I got a response from you. Hope that clears things up.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Nowhere does it say, but a lot of people in this debate claimed so. A lot of people claimed that Genjutsu won't work on a person with Byakuygan, at all. I was curious and asked for evidence from them. Not receiving any, I researched it myself and that's where I left off before I got a response from you. Hope that clears things up.

Nope the Byakugan in fact has never been tested against Genjutsu well not on panel at least but I, however will say that since the Byakugan allows the Hyuga's to see through genjutsu, it would give them a very high resistance to it but since it's never been tested on panel though and yeah it does

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By slimj87d

@redbird3rdboywonder: I don't know if that gives you resistance because again on the panels it just states that the user knows when a genjutsu is in use or the other user is using one. But sharingan genjutsu happens almost instantly. Same with Toad Song Genjutsu, it happens almost immediately if heard. You could say that the user might have a advantage to think up a strategy to counter it if there is a time period to cast the Genjutsu. Like the one Itachi used on Kabuto or the Toad Song Genjutsu a Byakugan user can probably see that one is being prepared and prepare for it. But against ones that happen upon eye contact and happen quickly, there is no confirmed data or factual proof we have that a Byakugan user has any form of resistance or that it is harder to cast a Genjutsu on them unless someone has a databook entry that says so. Or it says so on panel. Because of this, Sasuke's genjutsu rating at a 4 triumphs any genjutsu Neji can use against Sasuke which is rated at a 2 and therefore conclusively Sasuke has an advantage there stat wise and on panel feat wise.

To everyone else, I still haven't seen a strong argument for Neji here.

Avatar image for hagoromootsutsuki9152
HagoromoOtsutsuki9152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do u people rememeber even understand how strong Sasuke is even without Mangekyo bro he fought Itachi without MS and killed him (although he was ill) Sasuke could finish it all off with one Krin that's all one Kirin.

RAMIUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke can make Kirin and finish Neji..Sasuke wins

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@leo-343 said:

Sasuke stomps unless I'm missing something.

You're not. Sasuke wins with ease. I can't believe people were saying Neji when this thread was made.

shadow050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By shadow050

Without MS Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance. with MS his chances increase, but he's still on the short end of the stick.

the total number of points in the ratings is pretty much meaningless - the areas where neji's ratings are low don't really matter to him because of his style and merits. things like "strength" aren't that important when you have gentle fist. Genjutsu isn't important when you can easily get out of it via superior chakra control and byakugan to detect that you're in a genjutsu just as quickly as the sharingan does, if not faster.

anyway it comes down to a CQC fight because anything sasuke uses from range will be easily evaded/parried/etc, and then sasuke gets annihilated. Neji is leaps and bounds better than him here, and without plot shields things like 64 palms is instant game over.

even if sasuke had his MS... he wouldn't win... byakugan can counter juat about every attack technique sasuke MS can muster.
Amaterasu is read before sasuke even uses it since the chakra flow to the eye is easily seen, not to mention it burns on chakra, making it possible for kaiten to block it.
Susano'o can be dispersed via juuken and possibly attacked through via juuken conduit abilities.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji wins rather easily

shadow050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By shadow050
@slimj87d said:

that last paragraph... the sharingan doesn't get immunity either.

@SlimJ87D said:

Nope the Byakugan in fact has never been tested against Genjutsu well not on panel at least but I, however will say that since the Byakugan allows the Hyuga's to see through genjutsu, it would give them a very high resistance to it but since it's never been tested on panel though and yeah it does

No doujutsu is immune to genjutsu. sharingan and byakugan BOTH "see through" genjutsu via being able to easily detect that they are in one and subsequently the victim can then break out of it. since this is an insight granted ability/buff the byakugan is likely superior in this function because the byakugan's insight is greater than the sharingan's.

in terms of genjutsu, the sharingan is better because it can CAST it and REVERSE it if the user has the skills to do so.... but it is NOT immune. if it was, sasuke and itach couldn't have tried to use genjutsu on each other.

@ramius said:

Sasuke can make Kirin and finish Neji..Sasuke wins

no he can't. setting up kirin requires elaborate things AND safe distance to not hit himself... sasuke would never be afforded these things in this battle.

saying things like this inspires people to say "nope... neji wins in a OHKO because juuken attacks internally" -_-

@slimj87d said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: I don't know if that gives you resistance because again on the panels it just states that the user knows when a genjutsu is in use or the other user is using one. But sharingan genjutsu happens almost instantly. Same with Toad Song Genjutsu, it happens almost immediately if heard. You could say that the user might have a advantage to think up a strategy to counter it if there is a time period to cast the Genjutsu. Like the one Itachi used on Kabuto or the Toad Song Genjutsu a Byakugan user can probably see that one is being prepared and prepare for it. But against ones that happen upon eye contact and happen quickly, there is no confirmed data or factual proof we have that a Byakugan user has any form of resistance or that it is harder to cast a Genjutsu on them unless someone has a databook entry that says so. Or it says so on panel. Because of this, Sasuke's genjutsu rating at a 4 triumphs any genjutsu Neji can use against Sasuke which is rated at a 2 and therefore conclusively Sasuke has an advantage there stat wise and on panel feat wise.

To everyone else, I still haven't seen a strong argument for Neji here.

I've provided the argument for neji in the previous post.

Toad Song doesn't take effect as quickly as you say... if you remember, pain heard the song and got hit with it a couple of times before it eventually trapped him. not only that but every time he's caught by it, we see things going into his ears.... if this is chakra entering his ears - as it likely is considering genjutsus attakc through the senses, this too can be avoided.

you're mistaken on some things... sharingan genjutsu doesn't happen nearly so quick if you examine when the user starts trying to use it. it LOOKS instant because they usually only show it's launch, however the user must flow their chakra there first and this has been heavily hinted at, and then was eventually straight up revealed. i forget exactly when it happened, but they had a sharingan user read someone's chakra being flowed to their eyes for a move and thereby was able to anticipate the move -- the byakugan reads these kinds of things much better than the sharingan does. so no, sharingan genjutsu isn't truly instant upon eye contact, and on top of that considering neji's chakra control breaking free with be very quick and very easy.

sasuke has an advantage panel/feat wise (because he simply gets more panel time), but NOT stat wise. and panel time ends up betraying sasuke in some instances since we're able to learn so much more about him and what he can and can't do/handle.

@slimj87d said:

I believe Sasuke has some good use of summons, Snakes, Hawks, etc. His chidori are also much more versatile than they were before even chirodi through his sword along with all the skill sets he absorbed from Orochimaru or learned from Orochimaru will give him an advantage.

Comparing their handbook entries:

Neiji

StatsEdit

DatabookNinjutsuTaijutsuGenjutsuIntelligenceStrengthSpeedStaminaHand sealsTotal
First2.53.522.52.532321
Second3.54.5232.542.5325
Third44.5232.54.53.5327

Sasuke

StatsEdit

DatabookNinjutsuTaijutsuGenjutsuIntelligenceStrengthSpeedStaminaHand sealsTotal
First2.52.51.52232318.5
Second3.52.51.52.533.53322.5
Third53.543.53.54.53.5431.5

The third handbook already lists that Sasuke has better Ninjutsu skills, Genjutsu (even with the use of his sharingan only, he has superior Genjutsu than Neiji. It can be argued Neiji's Byakugan can counter Sasuke's Genjutsu, but then again Sasuke's Genjutsu is on a whole other level than it was before, Neiji has not encountered the more powerful Genjutsu of current Sasuke from my memory.), Intelligence, strength and hand seals.

Neiji only has the advantage in Taijutsu, but again Sasuke has his sharingan which you can argue counters a lot of Neiji's H2H abilities but probably not the gentle fist style. So Neiji seems to only have the real advantage here.

Without EMS or MS, Sasuke still have tons of skills with his various Chidori techniques, summoning abilities (various kinds), snake techniques and other things he learned from Orochimaru, the sharingan and the advantage in multiple stats as listed above even if you want to argue Genjutsu no working. One can argue that he does not have the snake techniques since he lost the absorption of Oro, but taking that away and stacking everything else together still says Sasuke takes it.

the stats that matter look to favor him until we actually examine abilities.

Strength favors sasuke... but it DOES NOT MATTER... neji uses juuken and that's part of of the reason his strength rating isn't that developed. despite that tenkestu juuken strikes (which are obviously less impactful than standard juuken strikes) are shown to be strong enough to knock an opponent through the trunk of a thick tree.

genjutsu favors sasuke... but doesn't really matter either. neji can defend himself against genjutsu just fine thanks to the byakugan chakra reading, byakugan detection of genjutsu (this is "seeing through" genjutsu btw), and his chakra control

speed is "even"... but byakugan handles speed better than the sharingan does. evidenced by the FACT that lee was more skilled in taijutsu than neji AND FASTER, but still couldn't contend with him and needed the help multiple gates to stand a chance. so this ends up favoring neji

ninjutsu favors sasuke, but neji's no slouch here. but what's most important is that kaiten trumps pretty much all of sasuke ninjutsu. so ninjutsu does not REALLY favor sasuke since it won't actually be able to serve him in battle. it's unfortunate that they don't actually let us see neji's Ninjutsu prowess, but still this is basically even.

Taijutsu neji dominates this from a skill standpoint AND style standpoint. pretty much all his known attacks are considered taijutsu (including kaiten and kuushou). sasuke doesn't have any hope here. his sharingan ability to read movement is useless here too. first - to be clear, he DOES NOT PREDICT neji's movements (the prediction stuff is very conditional to the opponent, and neji doesn't meet those conditions). second the byakugan reads movements better than the sharingan does. third the byakugan *senses* any movements within a certain range... which make it clearer that sasuke has NO HOPE here. this drastically favors neji.

Stamina LOOKS even with the even rating, but it isn't.... sasuke usage of chakra is not nearly as efficient as neji's. almost none of neji's moves are known to consume a ton of chakra. this favors neji

intelligence(slightly) favors sasuke in the ratings but is another useless thing here because the byakugan tells neji pretty much everything he needs to know. aside from that, Neji's been shown to be very smart and even intuitively understood shikamaru's thinking. i'd say he's shown to be smarter than sasuke given how prone sasuke is to doing dumb things... but whatever Sasuke can keep this small advantage.

Hand Seals... another pretty much pointless "advantage" here that makes sasuke rating point total look like it means something when it doesn't. it favors sasuke.

in the end, the ratings that really matter favor Neji over Sasuke due to their abilities/styles/etc.

Neji is the one truly holding the advantage in this battle.

just wondering... shouldn't we recognize what the authors did here?

they HALTED the progress of a dude who was way ahead of one of the main characters, while giving MASSIVE point increases to the main team (Naruto sasuke and sakura). a person who was much more talented than ANY of them to begin with and who gained all that strength on his own and who does actually train hard, suddenly stops progressing rating wise... even though he advances 2 ranks to become a jounin and started getting actual training.... this makes NO SENSE AT ALL.

people are missing the obvious fact that the author tried to make characters like Naruto and Sasuke stronger than Neji because he realized that they weren't and that their abilities paled in comparison to the ones he gave Neji...

shadow050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji wins rather easily

i agree.

people are confused about things because of popularity and screen time and things like that.

oh yeah... i forgot to mention... Neji mastered 3 elements too lol.

which means there were things we didn't know/see that would end up lending more support to neji. those things have not even been factored into what's already been said. meanwhile, there's pretty much nothing we don't know about what sasuke can do.

Sasuke stomps.

no he doesn't.. you probably know he doesn't though, as thats's probably why you didn't even attempt to make an argument for him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow050: about immunity to genjutsu, I believe the Rinnegan was said to be immune to it from the databook, waiting for translations. Afterall, Sasuke Rinnegan is able to dispel the genjutsu on the moon also.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji wins.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is Neji ? The name sounds kind of familiar...

shadow050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By shadow050

@slimj87d said:

@shadow050: about immunity to genjutsu, I believe the Rinnegan was said to be immune to it from the databook, waiting for translations. Afterall, Sasuke Rinnegan is able to dispel the genjutsu on the moon also.

it isn't immune. if it was it would also be immune to toad song... which it clearly wasn't (i'm not trying to come off as a dick here btw, so sorry if it seems that way by my tone - nothing is meant by it). Nothing is actually or literally *Immune* to genjutsu... but certain people and their abilities make it pretty much pointless. Raikage and Minato basically made genjutsu pointless because their mental synapses were so fast they'd insta-break it. Raikage looks sasuke directly in his eyes to so he's not bullshitting.

(of course, they let madara genjutsu raikage later though lol... madara was being cheated for like no other though so it's not a surprise lol)

the quote said early on in the series, that people thought was exclusive to the sharingan (since it was the only known doujutsu at the time), was applicable to ALL 3 legendary doujutsu.

These thought quotes from sasuke apply to all 3 legendary doujutsu, not just the sharingan:

http://i8.mangapanda.com/naruto/12/naruto-1565035.jpg

notice how it's talking about doujutsu... not just sharingan.

"sharingan IS ONE OF THE TYPES OF PUPIL that give you this power"

so it's never been in question if the byakugan (and rinnegan) were capable of seeing through and defeating all types nin, tai, and genjutsu.

ironically, it is the sharingan that is the lowest on the totem pole regarding this.. all of this is a product of INSIGHT and the byakugan has superior insight to the sharingan, as stated in the manga. for those looking to understand what's meant by insight, they need to examine the sharingan entry from the first databook:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=22952536&postcount=66

"The power of insight hidden inside these eyes discerns the mechanics of all ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu without restriction, putting it above the crowd even by doujutsu standards. Furthermore, one can even see the patterns of their opponent's movements and attacks, striking firmly without fear of a counter-attack, avoiding lethal blows when defending, evading from offensive moves and so forth: one's combat ability is significantly improved in all kinds of aspects. An awe-inspiring ability for which the "Clairvoyant Eyes of Heaven**" would be an appropriate name indeed!!"

hyperbole aside, all people need to know is that this is a disciption of the sharingan's insight... and we know for a fact that the byakugan's insight is greater.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By killers10333

Sasuke. Sasuke is too fast and skilled for neji, and he has a decent amount of long range attacks.. And he has more battle experience. Overall i think sasukes tehniques counter nejis too well

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

shadow050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke. Sasuke is too fast and skilled for neji, and he has a decent amount of long range attacks.. And he has more battle experience. Overall i think sasukes tehniques counter nejis too well

Sasuke is not too fast - Neji is just as fast and has always dealt with far faster than himself opponents.

Sasuke's long range attacks are meaningless. that are also inferior to the long range attacks he faced from kidoumaru which he overcame. sasuke could never replicate the crap kidoumaru (and the plot) put neji through, and neji overcame all that anyway.

DOES HE have more "battle experience"? he hasn't taken on more missions than Neji, so how do you come to this conclusion?

Sasuke's techniques don't counter neji's at all though.
Gentle fist in general is not countered by anything sasuke has.
64 palms - nope.
Kuushou (which is an INVISIBLE attack btw - since it's air and NOT CHAKRA) - nope.
kaiten - nope.

what exactly is sasuke countering from neji?

sasuke can't logically win this without imaginative bias in his favor. I'm not interested in that though. I'm talking from an objective analysis point of view, sasuke has no wins here. because ranged attacks would be useless he'll be forced to fight in CQC and lose. neji will also not let him get too far away because then neji can't actually attack him.

shadow050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow050: Since when was Neji fast enough to react to Sasuke?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery said:

Even without Mangekyou Sasuke stomps

Thats funny, considering that pre time skip Neji is above Kakashi and would own any version of Sasuke hard.

Are you trolling? Pre-time skip Neji was beaten by naruto back when all naruto had was shadow clones.

You think that qualifies him to be somehow stronger than kakashi?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@mudamudamuda said:

these guys have jokes -_-

I'm sorry, but how do you expect me to remember every fodder who got one-shotted by wood sticks ? :)

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to tell. I'll go with Sasuke 60%

shadow050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By shadow050
@highaccuser said:

@shadow050: Since when was Neji fast enough to react to Sasuke?

Highaccuser... he's ALWAYS been fast enough - yes, ALWAYS... as in part 1 neji was faster enough to react. this is really simple - in part 1 neji's speed was 3 and Rock Lee's speed was a 4. despite this speed advantage, Rock Lee knew he needed the buffs provided by numerous gates. it's without a doubt I'd say that by using those gates part 1 Lee would be faster than Part 2 sasuke's 4.5 rated speed... and this was to give him A CHANCE to defeat part 1 neji who had a 3 in speed. are we understanding just what kind of speed deficit neji was able to handle from the beginning now?

now move ahead to part 2... neji and Sasuke have "EQUAL" speed... you gonna tell me he can't handle the speed of someone who's just as fast as him, yet he was able to handle the speed of someone who was FASTER than him? to call that counter intuitive would be a massive understatement. let's also not forget that Lee was ACTUALLY more skilled in taijutsu than neji too, and neji would overcome that.

so when you ask since when or if Neji can handle sasuke's speed, it's sort of an insult. since always is the answer and of course he can! the person who should be concerned about speed and their ability to react to it here is sasuke (who does have the speed, but not the skill).

@mrmxyzptlk said:
@d3athstroke said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Even without Mangekyou Sasuke stomps

Thats funny, considering that pre time skip Neji is above Kakashi and would own any version of Sasuke hard.

Are you trolling? Pre-time skip Neji was beaten by naruto back when all naruto had was shadow clones.

You think that qualifies him to be somehow stronger than kakashi?

idk if he was, but I'm certainly not I'm not trolling. pre-time skip neji had stomped naruto before kyuubi chakra came into play - once the chakra came into play it flustered the hell out of him (because he was watching what he thought to be "impossible") and they fought to what looked like draw, until naruto surprises him with a shoryuken...

BUT WAIT... review that damn fight and it's obvious neji lost as a direct circumstance of the plot - NOT because naruto was actually stronger. after neji hits him with 64 palms naruto can't do shit for while and barely stands... question - why is that fight not stopped? why are they waiting for neji to literally try to kill him?

i'm under the impression that battledome-like places like this would acknowledge that his loss was the work of the plot - known are "plot no jutsu" for this series. -are you really trying to cling to that?

additionally, if anyone can explain how the hell naruto dug that hole to the perfect spot at which neji was standing, without being able to see through the ground nor having a doton ability, that would be great. -_-

here's a funny factoid... neji has NEVER been *hit* (by a strike or actual offensive attack) when his byakugan was active - unless of course he's sacrificing himself, obviously. it's only been supplemental (capture) attacks that have every managed to be remotely successful and they've never held him for long lol.

I don't know about Kakashi... that'd be an interesting debate. but I know kakashi would have a better chance because he's way more strategic and is actually really skilled in taijutsu... I wouldn't mind giving kakashi the benefit of the doubt due to his experience and intelligence and such.... but without benefit of the doubt to aid him neji would logically have great chances.

@mudamudamuda said:
@shadow050 said:
@mudamudamuda said:

these guys have jokes -_-

I'm sorry, but how do you expect me to remember every fodder who got one-shotted by wood sticks ? :)

wood sticks? one shotted? we all know those were more than wooden sticks, and he was hit by 2 of them lol... which branched out in various directions.

this so-called fodder was just y'know... saving the ass of the main character - AGAIN, only this time with his own life.

thou are incredibly disrespectful to "The Real MVP" of the war *humph*

@pateuvasiliu said:

Hard to tell. I'll go with Sasuke 60%

once you explore the "Why" and "how" that percentage will change... because right now, i can guarantee that your leaning toward sasuke is a "benefit of the doubt" type thing where one ends up "just believing in" the person they chose.

shadow050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Sasuke. Not even close.

great... another insightful post without any support or argument in it
:)