• 102 results
Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Abirzenith

Zoom is not allowed , because he  doesn't move fast he slows down everything else  

So guys , Name 3 Characters that can beat flash in a straight race ?  

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Abirzenith: Runner(The elder of the universe of course), Anyone with The space gem. Oh, and since you said a race, and not necessarily being faster, anyone with teleportation should be able to reach the finish line first(like Nightcrawler).

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Abirzenith
@Killer_of_trolls: i meant in a race like literally race him in a straight line so teleport characters arent exactly allowed that being said , nightcrawler's teleport is slower then light, flash can move at the speed of light , so he beats him , also anyone with space gem also isn't fair either , the characters you name has to be genuinely physically faster 
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Abirzenith: OK, Full powered current Sonic in Super form in close result, but he would win. Knuckles in the armor stomps. guess I am up to 4 people now.

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Abirzenith
@Killer_of_trolls: also can you explain why the runner is faster, because i lack knowledge about him , what feat makes him faster ? 
Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Abirzenith
@Killer_of_trolls: 4 people? sorry man apart from the runner and sonic , you need to explain what feat makes them faster(sonic and runner), i discarded the others people with gem and teleport characters 
whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By whydama

Thor with Mjolnir could win this race if hyperspace travel is allowed in race. Silver Surfer could also do the same.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By joshuagamer

The Runner is fast as heck, but he's still slightly slower than West. Wally can beat Barry Allen who has been shown to be faster than the Runner in Quasar #17 (1990). The runner was defeated by Makkari who was destroyed by a resurrected Barry Allen.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Abirzenith said:

@Killer_of_trolls: also can you explain why the runner is faster, because i lack knowledge about him , what feat makes him faster ?

What makes him faster is that he can give SS a 10 wedgies(if he was wearing pants ofcourse) with out noticing, lol.

@Abirzenith said:

@Killer_of_trolls: 4 people? sorry man apart from the runner and sonic , you need to explain what feat makes him faster(sonic and runner), i discarded the others people with gem and teleport characters

First of, ofcourse anyone holding either the Space Gem, or time Gem would be faster tahn any Speedster. The give the weilder complete control over space/time. Tha is to be, go, come from anywhere anytime. They are a part of the Infinite gauntlet, dude.

secondly, current Knuckles (Enerjack )is faster than both sonic, Shadow, and Tails combined. he is a Megaversal threat too(I know sonic universe is too over powered these days).

this is him

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@joshuagamer said:

The Runner is fast as heck, but he's still slightly slower than West. Wally can beat Barry Allen who has been shown to be faster than the Runner in Quasar #17 (1990). The runner was defeated by Makkari who was destroyed by a resurrected Barry Allen.

I don't know what in god's name are you talking about, But we are referring Marvel's Runner. If you mean some kinda of a crossover then those are not cannon. Also, as I have clearly shown, Runner is faster than SS. No version of Flash is tagging either.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Abirzenith: I think SA Superman would be faster than him in the air but I don't think on ground but their was a comic where flash and superman raced and flash just won but I don't know which Flash it was and I don't know if it was Silver Age Superman, or Bronze Age so I can't say.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kovak
No Caption Provided
rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rpottage

If you mean who is physically faster at running than pre-52 Wally West at top Speed... then possibly Barry Allen (Though Wally is typically said to be faster); and nobody else since the Flash uses the source of all speed.

And while it's not DC cannon, Marvel has given a nod of respect to Barry Allen as being the Fastest Man Alive in the Quasar comics (under the extremely thinly vieled name of "Buried Alien... or something like that").

I point that out because it makes comparing The Flash with Marvel Speedsters a useless excercise; as Marvel comics has already made the Flash the Fastest Man Alive in a moving sign of deep respect for the Character after his death. (Which made me respect Marvel immensely)

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By D3athstroke

Dio Brando

Jotaro Kujo

Faceless Void

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Move this to general discussion.

Also I believe full speed Nova Prime could at least keep up with him.

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Abirzenith

I dont see why posting this in battles is such a bad thing ? people post stuff like, who can beat superman, who beat thor, who can beat my team, who is the strongest  who is hardest to debate with, who can beat blue bettle at full power etc in here because its basically battle against that character without the opponent, my post is simply a battle of speed against flash , anyways if its still so long i am extremely sorry guys 

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By renamed040924

@Kovak said:

No Caption Provided

lol

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Abirzenith
@nickzambuto: :P 
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

Ultimate Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Green Phoenix

All faster than Flash Period.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IZZR
@CadenceV2 said:

Ultimate Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Green Phoenix

Hell to the no.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@IZZR: Really? Can Flash Travel one side of the Universe to the next in a day? Wheres that feat again? Can I get a Scan? ..... no..... didnt think so :)

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chaos-soul

the runner and that is all.and if you look at is scientifically quicksilver runs at the speed of radio waves currently and on earth(outside of comics) radio waves and light travel at the same rate. so scientifically they would be close until wally breaks ftl speeds.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By PlasticBag

@Killer_of_trolls: No Sonic characters would beat the Flash in a race he is beyond there speed.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kovak

@nickzambuto: Had to be done.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nickthedevil

Uh... Zoom?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By Billy Batson

@nickthedevil said:

Uh... Zoom?

Read the damn OP, Nick!
BB

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ghostrider2

Silver Surfer is faster than Flash.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#29  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Sonic the Hedgehog lol

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nickthedevil

@Billy Batson said:

@nickthedevil said:

Uh... Zoom?

Read the damn OP, Nick!
BB

Seeing as how the OP doesn't understand Zoom's powers, I believed it was alright to disobey the OP.

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Abirzenith
@nickthedevil: Zoom can alter time , and he isn't anything like the speedsters  because he doesn't use speed force . he can freaking control time speed of time thats going around him , zoom does not actually move at insane speed like wally does , he just slows down the time around him and that makes him fast , this also gives him tons of advantages so he is basically op :P , correct me if im wrong -_ -? 
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Abirzenith: Runner(The elder of the universe of course), Anyone with The space gem. Oh, and since you said a race, and not necessarily being faster, anyone with teleportation should be able to reach the finish line first(like Nightcrawler).

Teleporting takes a second. and Flash can run around the globe in under a second IIRC.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By ImmortalOne

@chaos-soul: Don't put science in comics, it'll fail. Wally beats Quicksilver hard.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nickthedevil

@Abirzenith said:

@nickthedevil: Zoom can alter time , and he isn't anything like the speedsters because he doesn't use speed force . he can freaking control time speed of time thats going around him , zoom does not actually move at insane speed like wally does , he just slows down the time around him and that makes him fast , this also gives him tons of advantages so he is basically op :P , correct me if im wrong -_ -?

Correct you? No. I'll let Jay Garrick do that for me.

He doesn't control anything around him. He is only in control of his own "time bubble."

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant
  1. Makkari
  2. The Runner
Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Abirzenith
@nickthedevil: hes controlling the time around him and that slows everything for him , that's pretty much what i said as well anyways forget it, and  @jeanroygrant: makkari is slower the Barry allen, and wally is said to be faster then Barry does't that make makkari slower then wally? makkari loses to flash wally west, this  race was a tribute by Marvel to Barry after his death destroying the cannon
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Abirzenith said:

@nickthedevil: hes controlling the time around him , that's pretty much what i said as well anyways forget it, and @jeanroygrant: makkari is slower the Barry allen, and wally is said to be faster then Barry does't that make makkari slower then wally? makkari loses to flash wally west, this race was a tribute by Marvel to Barry after his death destroying the cannon

Yup. They were all slower than "Buried Alien".

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nickthedevil

@Abirzenith: LOL no it isn't? To say that would mean that pitting him against another time controller would negate his powers. which it doesn't tha fact that he's out of time instead of "Controlling the time around him" is that it gives way to a plethora of other abilities. persay, access to the Speed Force (Which he does in fact own) and resistance to molecular manipulation.

controlling time=/= out of time.

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Abirzenith
@nickthedevil:   Zoom is not actually moving at super speed, like flash he greatly slows down time relative to himself, and can make himself that fast, which is also why he is unable to become intangible like flash can by vibrating their molecules , he can allow others to tap into time through himself and shut down this connection whenever he wants, my point stands zoom does not physically move fast like flash does , hes kinda a time travel of sorts, now lets not spam the thread with our own different point of views
Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kovak

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Teleporting takes a second. and Flash can run around the globe in under a second IIRC.

Teleporting is instantaneous.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nickthedevil

@Abirzenith said:

@nickthedevil: Zoom is not actually moving at super speed, like flash he greatly slows down time relative to himself, and can make himself that fast, which is also why he is unable to become intangible like flash can by vibrating their molecules , he can allow others to tap into time through himself and shut down this connection whenever he wants, my point stands zoom does not physically move fast like flash does , hes literally a time travel of sorts, now lets not spam the thread with our own different point of views

again, I laugh as I type this. By dictionary definition, he does run at super-speed. Check and mate.

I will no longer post in this thread however. My work here is done.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By chaos-soul

@ImmortalOne said:

@chaos-soul: Don't put science in comics, it'll fail. Wally beats Quicksilver hard.

i wasnt it was just an example. of course wally stomps quick silver. but i personally think that marvel should upgrade quicksilver to be a higher grade speedster along with north star

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Abirzenith
@nickthedevil: yeah don't reply , my point isn't changing , because its not wrong ,  Zoom moves at a normal velocity, and the rest of the world is slow to him, how else do you explain that him being unable to become intangible vibrating their molecules like flashes does? 
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By YoungJustice

@Abirzenith:

• Silver Surfer
  • Classic Thor
  • The Runner
  • Photon (if she is really determined)
Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kovak

@chaos-soul: He is a high-grade speedster. In Marvel. On Earth. For a mutant.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bigcimmerian

Silver Surfe

Thor with Mjolnir

Runner

The first two would beat him in the air only, they can fly at the speed many times faster then light.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MonsterStomp

@IZZR said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Ultimate Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Green Phoenix

Hell to the no.

Lol. *mimics under breathe* Hell to the no.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MonsterStomp

Also, if the race was in the Matrix, Neo got this.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@Pyrogram said:

@chaos-soul said:

the runner and that is all.and if you look at is scientifically quicksilver runs at the speed of radio waves currently and on earth(outside of comics) radio waves and light travel at the same rate. so scientifically they would be close until wally breaks ftl speeds.

They CAN sometimes travel at the speed of light. Radio waves are one example of electromagnetic waves (other examples include light, microwaves and x-rays) can all travel at the speed of light sometimes.

But their actual speed (called the propagation velocity) depends on 2 variables. One is called permeability and the other is called permittivity. So each variable's value depends on the material that the waves are traveling through. SO, you can think of the variables as how "easy" it is for electic fields and magnetic fields to travel through the medium ( air, water, other sound waves etc.. ) . If the waves are traveling in free space, they will always travel at the speed of light. Otherwise, the waves will travel slower.

So in conclusion, Radio waves do not travel Light speed on earth, so quicksilver does NOT.

And flash travels faster than light.

While that is all true it does not matter. The standard speed of light represented by the variable, c is 3 * 10^8 m/s in a vacuum, which is the value of all electromagnetic waves in a vacuum. taken in a When a character is said to run at the speed of light, they are being compared to that variable. Ergo, Quuicksilver can run at the the speed of light if he can run at the speed of a radio wave.

Flash can run faster than light, though so he is still faster, and the radio wave thing is an err on part of the writers. They were obviously thinking about frequency, which is lower in radio waves than in light.