Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666

Mikaboshi. He stomped all gods at once and defeated Galactus by one shot.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By war of light_2814

we need to see how powerful retconed mikaboshi is but he's curtainly much above skyfather right now@czarny_samael said:

" Mikaboshi. He stomped all gods at once and defeated Galactus by one shot. "
beat the gods is't so impressive feat any abstract being(which nekron is)can duplicate that too and when did he one shotted big G I'd probably miss that
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Achilles.

Can I say Stalemate?

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By difficlus
@Achilles. said:
" Can I say Stalemate? "
sure you can...
pinchpaker29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pinchpaker29

I wanna say Nekron, but Mikaboshi has been pretty impressive nowadays.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By tensor
@czarny_samael: big g was hungry when he got beat he was about to feed when hercules took him away so when he is not full fed he lose quite easy
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

Are we talking about both at their strongest? 

Mikaboshi consumed death herself in the Marvel Universe which doesn't allow anyone or anything to die anymore. He absorbs them. He pretty much absorbed the Nekron of the Marvel Universe.

Death
Death

He Absorbed many skyfathers and living embodiments. I think he takes this for now until we understand how much Athena plays a role in chaos war.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@tensor said:
" @czarny_samael: big g was hungry when he got beat he was about to feed when hercules took him away so when he is not full fed he lose quite easy "
He was hungry, but not weak. He himself said that one easy shot should KO a Skyfather.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AtPhantom
@SlimJ87D said:
" Mikaboshi consumed death herself in the Marvel Universe which doesn't allow anyone or anything to die anymore. He absorbs them. He pretty much absorbed the Nekron of the Marvel Universe. "
Wait,  what?

That never happened. He beat the Gods of death which placed souls under their care under his control. death fled from him, which could be taken literally or metaphorically.
Second, Nekron is not Death of DCU. Nekron is exactly what the Chaos King is. The void from before creation. (Which makes Mikaboshi a Nekron Rip-off, but that's beside the point).
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By slimj87d
@AtPhantom said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" Mikaboshi consumed death herself in the Marvel Universe which doesn't allow anyone or anything to die anymore. He absorbs them. He pretty much absorbed the Nekron of the Marvel Universe. "
Wait,  what?  That never happened. He beat the Gods of death which placed souls under their care under his control. death fled from him, which could be taken literally or metaphorically. Second, Nekron is not Death of DCU. Nekron is exactly what the Chaos King is. The void from before creation. (Which makes Mikaboshi a Nekron Rip-off, but that's beside the point). "
Really? I really thought that after no one was dieing they said he absorbed death. Mind you, I only had a chance to read the book in 2 minutes because my current comic book store doesn't allow you to "read" you can only browse. 

But I thought Nekron was suppose to be the opposite of life and live, he was suppose to the the Universes death.
Avatar image for tonystarkbuttherapper
Tonystarkbuttherapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't really one shot Galactus. He sort of stagerred him a bit but Galactus didn't get KO'd or anything. Of course that was before he continued absorbing a couple dozen more skyfathers.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By "Colossus"

@AtPhantom said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

Wait,  what?  That never happened. He beat the Gods of death which placed souls under their care under his control. death fled from him, which could be taken literally or metaphorically. Second, Nekron is not Death of DCU. Nekron is exactly what the Chaos King is. The void from before creation. (Which makes Mikaboshi a Nekron Rip-off, but that's beside the point). "
it was literally , cho even asked hellstrom that, she fled from him thats why theres people all around earth sleeping in burning fires and stuff
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By "Colossus"

@Tonystarkbuttherapper said:

" He didn't really one shot Galactus. He sort of stagerred him a bit but Galactus didn't get KO'd or anything. Of course that was before he continued absorbing a couple dozen more skyfathers. "

he also absorbed there realms 

Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#18  Edited By Fresh0133

They're both essentially the physical manifestations of Oblivion, so I'd say draw.  The wouldn't even fight, they'd team up to put an end to everything, fricking medelsom Eternity and Entity, you're going down!!!

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By karrob
@Fresh03 said:
"

They're both essentially the physical manifestations of Oblivion, so I'd say draw.  The wouldn't even fight, they'd team up to put an end to everything, fricking medelsom Eternity and Entity, you're going down!!!

"
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By slimj87d

no way, they would fight. They both want the same thing, and that's for themselves to rule.

I think Nekron gets owned still. Mikaboshi has many different kinds of energies he has absorbed. He has way too much different magics, realms and knowledge. Nekron doesn't have the power of a mass amount of worlds, realms and various energies at his disposal. I see Nekron being absorbed and becoming a part of Mikaboshi.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AtPhantom
@"Colossus" said:
" it was literally , cho even asked hellstrom that, she fled from him thats why theres people all around earth sleeping in burning fires and stuff
"
Heh, that shut me up...

@SlimJ87D said:
" But I thought Nekron was suppose to be the opposite of life and live, he was suppose to the the Universes death. "

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
this could be a stalemate
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither can prevail against the other,so it would be a stalemate.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By "Colossus"
@karrob said:

" @Fresh03 said:

"

"
"
actually after they work together to destroy everything one of them would most likely try kill/absorb the other
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By blackadam
@AtPhantom said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

actually, if you read the mikaboshi from japanese mythology you will see he is the void before creation.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom
@blackadam said:
"actually, if you read the mikaboshi from japanese mythology you will see he is the void before creation. "
1. Evidence? Every source I've seen on him lists him as a God of evil deeds and occasionally the ruler of hell. Nothing about any damn void or anything. 
2. That doesn't mean the comic version is not a rip-off.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom:
1.What are your sources mate?because I read a lot of books about shinto and Mikaboshi is not a god nor even a being in the proper sense of the the word,but the void that existed before creation that wants to return to being the only thing,thus it is considered "evil"since to achieve that it needs to wipe everything out. 
2.Actually the comic version of Mikaboshi appeared before the modern version of Nekron.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AtPhantom
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
" @AtPhantom: 1.What are your sources mate?because I read a lot of books about shinto and Mikaboshi is not a god nor even a being in the proper sense of the the word,but the void that existed before creation that wants to return to being the only thing,thus it is considered "evil"since to achieve that it needs to wipe everything out. 2.Actually the comic version of Mikaboshi appeared before the modern version of Nekron. "
1. The internet, of course. I'm not claiming my knowledge of him any good, but if what you're saying is true, I want evidence. A link, a quote, anything.
2. But modern version of Nekron appeared before modern version of Mikaboshi (Chaos King). Mikaboshi from Ares has very little to do with the Chaos King.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom:
1.I am afraid I did not find anything on the net yet,BUT I shall come back to you after a way more thourough research,Mikaboshi is not one of the most well known  or documented concept of shinto. 
2.Well said that way yes and no:even then Mikaboshi had the same agenda.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: 
1. I've seen articles about him saying he's the void and all. Unfortunately, they were all copied from Wikipedia's article of him, which has been deleted because it was "Unsourced nonsense" according to the discussion page. 
2. I don't remember Mikaboshi from Ares having an agenda besides a) kill all the gods and b)Profit!
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DocJude

Mikaboshi in a tight race

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom:
1.Well I do not really use wiki as a source of information since it's not very reliable,as for him being what existed before creation it is what he is,some texts also refer to it as the negative force in contradiction with shinto,some sort of inherent evil or something,but it is not a god,not even a person,in fact Mikaboshi is a rather obscure aspect of shinto,almost esoteric.In fact in some "variants"(for lack of a better term)of shinto it does not even appear. 
2.Oh,I remember him willing to destroy every other realms to be the only god left,but then i haven't read the Ares Mini for a very long time.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By mrtrickster

i don't see mikaboshi running up against somebody who could dismiss spectre

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By "Colossus"
@mrtrickster said:
" i don't see mikaboshi running up against somebody who could dismiss spectre "
he dismissed spectre because nekron doesnt have a soul to judge
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mrtrickster
@"Colossus" said:
" @mrtrickster said:
he dismissed spectre because nekron doesnt have a soul to judge "

that just mean spectre can't take him down, but nekron is powerful enough to "be gone" spectre
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AtPhantom

... That scan is seven kinds of stupid right there. Spectre faced soulless entities many times before. Most of the time they ended up in tiny little pieces. If you can't think of a legit way to remove the Spectre from your plot, Johns, don't freaking use him.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mrtrickster

doesn't matter 
on panel feat, nekron defeated spectre, that surpass everything mikaboshi did including beating galactus

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By blackadam
@AtPhantom said:
" @blackadam said:
"actually, if you read the mikaboshi from japanese mythology you will see he is the void before creation. "
1. Evidence? Every source I've seen on him lists him as a God of evil deeds and occasionally the ruler of hell. Nothing about any damn void or anything.  2. That doesn't mean the comic version is not a rip-off. "

it says he is the good of evil and darkness". the first time i read about him, last year, it was said he was the cahos before the universe existed, not being bad necessarily. the information i read from was wikipedia( yes, i know wikipedi, the thing is i dont own a book of japanese myth). now it has been edited and only mention one tiny fraction, the rest of the article talks about mikaboshi from marvel.  now every articel is just about mikaboshi from marvel comics. what i read form mikaboshi was that he was the void, the blackness before all life started in the universe, he was not necessarily bad. althought as i say before this was from wikipedia and it could be wrong. i don't have any reason to lie or to make things up, i was just pointing out what i have read about the myth character. if a get a book of japanese myth i woudl let you know what i found. the only information i have found is from anime forum and i dont trust that kind of information.

i do agree, after reading blackest night and reading chaos war, the plot is somewhat similar because both of the villains are looking to accomplish almost the same goal. 
i don't think it is a rip off because at the end of secret invasion hercules you could see mikaboshi and athena set their plan in motion.anyway, if it really a rip off i would not care because both comics were(blackest night) and are good( chaos war).
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DocJude
@mrtrickster:@mrtrickster said:
"

doesn't matter 
on panel feat, nekron defeated spectre, that surpass everything mikaboshi did including beating galactus

"
it doesn't "surpass" everything Mikaboshi ever did, it just means that Spectre had no authority over Nekron. 
That's like saying two bad ass guys are going to fight, a cop walks up,"You're busted!" & one of the guys pulls out his papers and says "Diplomatic Immunity!" That's it.
Nekron just lacks a soul for Spectre to get ahold of. That & Spectre only has authority of that which "God" wants him to. So... obviously there is a divine plan at work.
(that & since Moore, Spectre has gone from Living Tribunal level to massive pussyfied)
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@DocJude said:
" @mrtrickster:@mrtrickster said:
"

doesn't matter 

"
it doesn't "surpass" everything Mikaboshi ever did, it just means that Spectre had no authority over Nekron.  That's like saying two bad ass guys are going to fight, a cop walks up,"You're busted!" & one of the guys pulls out his papers and says "Diplomatic Immunity!" That's it. Nekron just lacks a soul for Spectre to get ahold of. That & Spectre only has authority of that which "God" wants him to. So... obviously there is a divine plan at work. (that & since Moore, Spectre has gone from Living Tribunal level to massive pussyfied) "
That's......a very good example, actually.

However, this Mikaboshi character is starting to grow on me.......I like it...
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mrtrickster
@DocJude said:
" @mrtrickster: @mrtrickster said:
"

doesn't matter 

"
it doesn't "surpass" everything Mikaboshi ever did, it just means that Spectre had no authority over Nekron.  That's like saying two bad ass guys are going to fight, a cop walks up,"You're busted!" & one of the guys pulls out his papers and says "Diplomatic Immunity!" That's it. Nekron just lacks a soul for Spectre to get ahold of. That & Spectre only has authority of that which "God" wants him to. So... obviously there is a divine plan at work. (that & since Moore, Spectre has gone from Living Tribunal level to massive pussyfied) "

@mrtrickster said:
"@"Colossus" said:
" @mrtrickster said:
   that just mean spectre can't take him down, but nekron is powerful enough to "be gone" spectre "
 read what i said before, now that's something mikaboshi incapable of. spectre has no authority over nekron, but if nekron has no ability to demolish spectre, spectre would still be there, which isn't the case.
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DocJude
@mrtrickster said:

" @DocJude said:

"

doesn't matter 

"

@mrtrickster said:
"@"Colossus" said:
" @mrtrickster said:
   that just mean spectre can't take him down, but nekron is powerful enough to "be gone" spectre "
 read what i said before, now that's something mikaboshi incapable of. spectre has no authority over nekron, but if nekron has no ability to demolish spectre, spectre would still be there, which isn't the case. "
This is not the strong Spectre that we've grown to love. Plus, he's not "attached", is he? & that makes him less powerful, doesn't it?

Besides, I think that Spectre may have violated some form of Divine Law when he attempted to control a being of such specific divine authority as Nekron.

& besides that, considering how Mikaboshi has been running around, he may not just walk through the Spectre, he might take him out like he has so many other beings.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mrtrickster
@DocJude said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @DocJude said:
"

doesn't matter 

"

@mrtrickster said:
"@"Colossus" said:
" @mrtrickster said:
 read what i said before, now that's something mikaboshi incapable of. spectre has no authority over nekron, but if nekron has no ability to demolish spectre, spectre would still be there, which isn't the case. "
This is not the strong Spectre that we've grown to love. Plus, he's not "attached", is he? & that makes him less powerful, doesn't it?  Besides, I think that Spectre may have violated some form of Divine Law when he attempted to control a being of such specific divine authority as Nekron. "
not just spectre, nobody shown could . nekron can't be killed and what make you think mikaboshi could do anything to him.
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DocJude
@mrtrickster: because it's divine will? (hey, you asked ^_^ )
That & isn't Mikaboshi NOT alive, strictly speaking? I thought he was kinda like The Void incarnate.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mrtrickster
@DocJude said:
" @mrtrickster: because it's divine will? (hey, you asked ^_^ ) "
prove it/
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DocJude
@mrtrickster said:

" @DocJude said:

" @mrtrickster: because it's divine will? (hey, you asked ^_^ ) "

prove it/ "
You said "what make you think", it was what I was thinking, along the Divine Will lines.

That & I don't think Nekron's all that powerful. I mean, he's not going to walk up to Dream and say "Daniel of Earth, DIE!", now is he?

While otoh, the Chaos King is a threat to the multiverse. He's way gnarly, that's why he's better.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mrtrickster
@DocJude said:
"@mrtrickster said:

" @DocJude said:

"

doesn't matter 

"

@mrtrickster said:
"@"Colossus" said:
" @mrtrickster said:
This is not the strong Spectre that we've grown to love. Plus, he's not "attached", is he? & that makes him less powerful, doesn't it?  Besides, I think that Spectre may have violated some form of Divine Law when he attempted to control a being of such specific divine authority as Nekron.  & besides that, considering how Mikaboshi has been running around, he may not just walk through the Spectre, he might take him out like he has so many other beings. "
mikaboshi is not capable of taking spectre
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DocJude
@mrtrickster said:
" @DocJude said:
"@mrtrickster said:

" @DocJude said:

"

doesn't matter 

"

@mrtrickster said:
"@"Colossus" said:
" @mrtrickster said:
This is not the strong Spectre that we've grown to love. Plus, he's not "attached", is he? & that makes him less powerful, doesn't it?  Besides, I think that Spectre may have violated some form of Divine Law when he attempted to control a being of such specific divine authority as Nekron.  & besides that, considering how Mikaboshi has been running around, he may not just walk through the Spectre, he might take him out like he has so many other beings. "
mikaboshi is not capable of taking spectre "
Prove it :p
The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#49  Edited By The Gray Fox

This fight isn't possible, Nekron and Mikaboshi are two aspects of the same entity, which is to say...themselves. Being from different realities doesn't matter as they existed prior to the Creation Event which birthed all possible worlds into reality. This means that no matter how many times any of you try to spin this battle in favor of either character you will always fail to do so as the result will ALWAYS be a stalemate regardless of feats, etc. Eternity has the same exact problem that Nekron would have in trying to fight Mikaboshi, which is why he is not a member of Hercules' God Squad.

Eternity and Mikaboshi: Two Halves of a Whole
Eternity and Mikaboshi: Two Halves of a Whole

And on that note I am going to say...Nekron and Mikaboshi join forces and destroy the Marvel and DC Multiverses, thus returning almost all of Creation (there are a ton of Multiverses that still need destroying before they can rest) to a state of dark, quiet Order. Nekron-Mikaboshi FTW!!!
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mrtrickster
@DocJude said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @DocJude said:
"@mrtrickster said:

" @DocJude said:

"

doesn't matter 

"

@mrtrickster said:
"@"Colossus" said:
" @mrtrickster said:
mikaboshi is not capable of taking spectre "
Prove it :p "

don't have much time right now, but read this scan, i mean...... actually read it