R3: AM Mel

I know people hate FT, so I did three rounds with different versions of Mel

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 3 is a stomp for mel. He can full counter any physical magic they use on him, he has the physicals to beat them in the other 2 rounds. Idk if he wins round 1 or not, but I’d back him round 2. Round 3 is a massacre

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT stomps all rounds. Too much hax. Also, Zeref with the power of FH would scale to Etherion, which was already small country level

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EcoBlitz

@programmerseth: Mel blitz’s and cuts their heads off in round 3 before they know the battle has begun. The starting distance doesn't help either.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5 higherpower  Moderator

Meliodas solos all three rounds.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SkySanji

Not even gonna highball/wank Meliodas for round 1 Zeref and the 12 destroy him he's not fighting all of them by himself lol revenge counter isnt even gonna save him here he'll die before he gets the chance.

I can make a case for him blitzing in round 2 since Dimaria can't use time stop on Demons/ people way above her or rather she can but they can still move in that time ex:E.N.D Natsu, also with full counter they can't touch him with Magic he'll just reflect it back at them at 2x the power and I highly doubt any of them beat him in physicals so they'll need magic to even hurt him.

Round 3 Am Meliodas Massacres this is basically a round 2 scenario only Meliodas is much much stronger, all of them are lying on the floor wondering what the hell happened.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Team FT. I know people hate FT, but Mel cant take them all IMO.

R2 Mel blitzes and oneshots everyone.

R3 Same as above

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They only could win round 1, lol at Seth saying Etherion is country level.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel slaps

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT stomps all rounds. Too much hax. Also, Zeref with the power of FH would scale to Etherion, which was already small country level

This, time stop, time rewind...

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The spriggans stomp all rounds with no difficulty

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Mel blitzed and one-shots all of them effortlessly with just regular sword strikes.

Zeref's immortality gets hard countered by Hellblaze.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yox said:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel loses round 1 then blitzes and smacks their heads off in rounds 2 and 3.

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

He's not blitzing the 13 of them simultaneously. Dimaria time stops and they kill him(and no, Natsu no-selling time stop does not suddenly mean Mel can. That's a feat for Natsu, not Mel). August nullifies and insta copies his magic. Larcade makes him honey and kills him of sex deprivation (Mel is already a big pervet). Candice shrinks him. Jacob BFRs. Ninehard screws with him by resurrecting Liz. Remember they have full knowledge of his abilities, so they'll immediately start by spamming their strongest attacks and hax at the same time

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SkySanji

@programmerseth: Speed feats for Spriggan 12 and Zeref? you can't say Meliodas can't blitz and then not give feats for why he can't, you can't make a claim and then not back it up. BoS Meliodas is a lighning timer and I don't want to hear that Laxus crap if it doesn't come from the cloud then it isn't natural lightning and unlike Laxus these attacks are coming from the clouds

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And even in his base full counters lighning numerous of times.

It's sad, their only chance at winning is if Meliodas CAN'T blitz which he will before they processed what happened at least for rounds 2 and 3 and he stomps in those rounds , I still can't see Meliodas beating them in round 1 tho

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SkySanji

@skysanji said:
@yox said:

No Caption Provided

I posted that Mark Wahlberg pic because i'm confused at why you think they stomp. Tell me why you think they stomp all rounds no difficulty and I think you are missing the point of the term "stomp" since you felt the need to add a no difficulty in there I wouldn't have a problem if you said they beat him in a good fight or beat him mid diff or something but you said they stomp which is completely Asanine especially when the team is the underdog on this thread it's not personal I'm debating anyone that says the team stomps unless I know they are baiting/trolling I don't have time for that just trying to persuade you into changing your answer that's all.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SkySanji

@yox: Yes that's what the pic mean also I'll take that response as concession.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kallekazikaze

Spite. Mel blitzed and one-shots all of them effortlessly with just regular sword strikes.

Zeref's immortality gets hard countered by Hellblaze.

Immortality yes but not time rewind.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@yox: Yes that's what the pic mean also I'll take that response as concession.

Concession? Oh because I didn't respond to the other part of the comment. I wouldn't take that as me conceding more of just, me not caring atm

GutrotSPume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas oneshots them all. R3 is spite.

Zeref got killed by a punch of "strong emotions". Meliodas emotions would do the same, with a finger.

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz

Speed feats for Spriggan 12 and Zeref? you can't say Meliodas can't blitz and then not give feats for why he can't, you can't make a claim and then not back it up.

It was a general response to the comments in the thread that were saying Mel blitzes. There is no proof that he can blitz all 13 of them at the same time before getting haxed to oblivion. They all know what he can do and have full intel on him, all the while being bloodlusted. They're going to start by spamming hax at hm from all directions. Most of which he has no answer to. The manga is not good by any means by the lowballing of the characters in general on this site is absurd.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SkySanji

@programmerseth: Again your saying there is no proof that he can blitz all 13 of them, I literally provided proof in post #17 when you still haven't posted any speed feats for the team. If BoS Meliodas is a lighning timer then his Dolor and Gloxinia fight state is way faster than that not to mention his Assault mode state. Also like I said I'm post #17 I don't want to hear that Laxus crap if Laxus lighning isn't coming from the cloud or sky then it isn't natural lighning which unlike Laxus, Gilthunders attacks are actually coming from the clouds.

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@programmerseth: I literally provided proof in post #17 when you still haven't posted any speed feats for the team. If BoS Meliodas is a lighning timer then his Dolor and Gloxinia fight state is way faster than that not to mention his Assault mode state. Also like I said I'm post #17 I don't want to hear that Laxus crap if Laxus lighning isn't coming from the cloud or sky then it isn't natural lighning which unlike Laxus, Gilthunders attacks are actually coming from the clouds.

None of those scans shows me Mel blitzing 13 people simultaneously. He still has no answer to their hax

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SkySanji

@programmerseth: Again doesn't matter if it doesn't show Meliodas speed blitzing the 13 unless you show me anything close to lighning timing speed feats in Fairy tail. Common sense if the team doesn't have lighning timing speed feats, say it with me THEY CAN'T REACT TO A LIGHNING TIMER.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@programmerseth: You just said he won’t blitz them then told me what they’ll do while Meliodas watches right? Lol.

Round 1 is debatable slightly due to speed. Round 2 and up is not. He blitz’s in character and for some reason(up to where I stopped in the manga) goes for the neck more times than not as a first move(look at First meeting with Galan, fight with escanor, fight with Zeldris at Liones etc) he blitz’s them and slices their heads right off before they can process the battle has started. Plain and simple.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel takes difficulty in stomping round 1 but he easily stomps round 2 and when round 3 comes into the picture, he decimates and continues to solo the verse easily.

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@programmerseth: Again doesn't matter if it doesn't show Meliodas speed blitzing the 13 unless you show me anything close to lighning timing speed feats in Fairy tail. Common sense if the team doesn't have lighning timing speed feats, say it with me THEY CAN'T REACT TO A LIGHNING TIMER.

No, the burden of proof is not on me. I was responding to general comment that Mel can blitz 13 of them at the same time

GutrotSPume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mal can blitz 13 of them at the same time. Mel attacks have enough range and AOE to kill them with one shot. Example: Hellblaze Swing.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@programmerseth: Show me proof they can perform any action whatsoever before mel blitz’s 13 people less than 1/40th his speed who are all within a 20 meter radius.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Spriggan and Zeref.

2. Idk.

3. Meliodas treats the verse like Zoro treated pica.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JDogg

Zeref solos. Mel can't kill him while Zeref just stop time and obliterates.

Also Irene's meteor feat, and the Dragon crossing super continent in seconds craps on any SDS speed feats.

FT downplay needs to stop.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy tail threads needs to stop been made on this top dog universes scale because they're always going to lose horribly.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SDS top dog universe? Lmao the wank