10. Surtur

Team has full knowledge and is willing to kill

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

first mistake was assuming Diana and especially Faora were mid tiers. Now you can make an argument that Diana is but her weapon and speed gives her the big up on most high tiers its like giving spiderman stormbreaker.

they stop at clark who would statue and stomp everyone here. the could honestly beat every other team except for surtur & Doomsday team.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ccbm2208

Stops at Superman but they could beat CM and Hela.

By the way, none of them are Mid-Tiers except for Spider-man.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one.

BestDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely stop at 3. Could stop before

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle: absolutely not Diana would make short short work of Hulk or kurse

Gnkocurvq2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 both Zod and Ikaris can solo

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: Diana’s sword won’t even be able to chop through them. Hulk, and Kurse > Steppenwolf

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: Diana’s sword won’t even be able to chop through them. Hulk, and Kurse > Steppenwolf

? Diana's sword had trouble with Steppenwolf's armor, not his skin, and it was never a direct hit with much force behind it, they were glancing blows. Diana's sword was able to go through Doomsdays entire arm, whom is more durable than anyone here. Kurse is pierced easy but he just keeps on going, he needs to be decapitated. Hulk's healing isn't that great in MCU.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Order is trash.

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana and Faora ain't mid tiers!

Stops at 5, superman stomps then all

Order is wrong though

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle: we’ve been through this lol. Hulk best piercing resistance feats are 25mm bullets Namek and Clark no sold 30mm Doomsday before nuke > BVS Clark in durability post nuke > that and her sword cut him hulk gets lobbed apart.

Wolf armor has much better feats then hulk wolf had much better durability then hulk Diana stomps that alone

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Power_Hunter
@allhellkingdox said:

@goldeneagle: we’ve been through this lol. Hulk best piercing resistance feats are 25mm bullets Namek and Clark no sold 30mm Doomsday before nuke > BVS Clark in durability post nuke > that and her sword cut him hulk gets lobbed apart.

Wolf armor has much better feats then hulk wolf had much better durability then hulk Diana stomps that alone

People still using "piercing durability" in 2022.

Also "no-sold" lol:

Clark is knocked out by a single bullet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop first round

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@power_hunter: Been through this with multiple users by now, same thing said namek was knocked out when he only took a knee

https://youtu.be/x-RhRXZVHPo?t=89 namek was shot at 1:29 and was back on his feet by 1:38 when he was down he was only on his knee, Namek shoulder shrug shows he was tooken by surprise and that was a "Thats it?" kinda shrug the bullet did nothing. Yes no sold it because Clark had no injuries or showed any sighs of lasting damaged at all.

Off screen does not = Knock out we saw in infinity war ironman was off screen for 30 seconds after some bats attacked him are we to assume he was knocked out? lol yall really be grasping at straws.

piercing durability is a thing because it applies force on a smaller/thinner surface area. 100 pounds of force hitting you in the size of a fist is not = to a 100 pounds of force cutting with the surface area as thin as a blade meaning the blade would slice you apart while the fist would only bruise you.

also thanks for the info on it being 50mm which puts it way above Hulk's best piercing feat.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox:

Yeah he was just relaxing a bit on the ground after being hit by a bullet. Not a KO, just a nap.

About the piercing durability. I know that, it's common sense. What doesn't make sense is thinking that a character that can tank a FOAB(for example) is not bulletproof because he has no "piercing durability feats".

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_hunter: He was shooken up because it caught him off guard yall expect characters to no sell everything for it not to be a knock out try harder though.

what character are you referring to for example? Also why didn't you say that in your initial post huh? your first post you gave a statement which would imply there is no such thing as piercing damage do not try to back track now i see you.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Power_Hunter

@allhellkingdox:

Well considering both Nam-Ek and Supes were out of commission for several seconds and that we have a confirmation from the VFX team I'd say it's clear that they were KO'd. We can agree to disagree.

I don't say piercing damage doesn't exist. What I meant is that it's not necessary for a character to have "piercing durability feats" to resist piercing attacks.

I'm not referring to any character in particular, but a good example could be MCU Thor. Many people believe he is not bulletproof.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208: lol Hela would wreck them with EASE

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By destinyman75

Stops at 2 Strange Has trumps them

Dont really see them stopping kurse in 1 either but maybe

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@power_hunter: VFX team was wrong by what we saw on screen so they're statement on the particular scene is mooting on screen feats > statements since when can you be knocked out but still on your feet/knees?

Yes it is necessary for character X(Hulk or Kurse) to have piercing durability feats when someone is arguing for them not being piercing by a weapon piercing/cut character Y (Doomsday) who already has establish better durability feats then character X so my point remains.

If your not referring to a character here then why even quote me to begin with? Thor has little to no piercing resistance feats and was cut by a tiny dagger through his armor has gone out of his way to duck and run from bullets as well. So its no question that his piercing durability is in questioned and is a fair thing to question at that.

altnumbernine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Foara is in the same tier as Spider-Man the same guy who was concussed after getting slammed through 4 floors lmao stop it

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Power_Hunter
@allhellkingdox said:

@power_hunter: VFX team was wrong by what we saw on screen so they're statement on the particular scene is mooting on screen feats > statements since when can you be knocked out but still on your feet/knees?

Yes it is necessary for character X(Hulk or Kurse) to have piercing durability feats when someone is arguing for them not being piercing by a weapon piercing/cut character Y (Doomsday) who already has establish better durability feats then character X so my point remains.

If your not referring to a character here then why even quote me to begin with? Thor has little to no piercing resistance feats and was cut by a tiny dagger through his armor has gone out of his way to duck and run from bullets as well. So its no question that his piercing durability is in questioned and is a fair thing to question at that.

If you get hit by a FOAB every cm2 of your body is being hit by billions of joules so of course you'd be bulletproof. Every attack will affect an area. If I punch you with 300 J I'm not going to pierce your skin. But what if I stab you with 300J, you're getting pierced. Why? Because the first attack had(let's say) 30J per cm2 while the second one had the 300J in a single cm2.

Then what if I punch you with 3000J. You're probably going to tank my stab because you're basically already being hit by 300J/cm2.

That's why it doesn't make sense saying that a character that can resist the destruction of a mountain(Thor) would get pierced by a bullet as he was already being hit by trillions and trillions of J per cm2.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_hunter: Thor was never in question here so why even bring him up? 300 joules is irrelevant or whatever no equivalent comparison your trying to make because we seen his skin cut and pierced by much much less.

Furthermore that’s not how explosions work and Thor was thwarted away from the epicenter of every explosion except the one that blew up his ship.