MCU Black Panther vs. MCU US Agent

• 87 results
mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Black Panther vs. MCU US Agent (91 votes)

King Tchalla 89%
Walker 11%

2016 TCHALLA WITH NO SUIT/HE HAS HIS HERB AMP

WALKER HAS THE SERUM

ROUND 1: H2H ONLY

ROUND 2: TCHALLA HAS HIS CIVIL WAR SUIT WHO WINS

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

• 
Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bp should stomp

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RBT

The guy who could match someone who could outskill Okoye(a superior combatant than Ayo) and 3 other Doras or the guy who got trashed by one Dora?

Tough choice.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WALKSR LOST TO AN UNNAMED DORA... please stop comparing him to Marvel’s top 4 SS.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'challa stomps

SenateSheev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa stomps

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tchalla wrecks him

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless John does way better against Bucky, BP should stomp via skill.

Avatar image for deactivated-6074c1af4d403
deactivated-6074c1af4d403

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John loses, very badly. He lost to a random member of the Dora. Even with the serum, he stands no chance against T'Challa.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T'Challa

Time-Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mossbeard: Black Panther stomps both rounds. BP defeated Erik Killmonger, who held his own against Okoye, Shuri, and three other Dora Milajes while U.S. Agent was easily defeated by a random Dora Milaje. This isn't a fair battle.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time-lord: well, john has the serum now so maybe he can handle one dora now.

Avatar image for jedisympathiz3r
JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP is too durable for John to beat

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mossbeard: Black Panther stomps both rounds. BP defeated Erik Killmonger, who held his own against Okoye, Shuri, and three other Dora Milajes while U.S. Agent was easily defeated by a random Dora Milaje. This isn't a fair battle.

Time-Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake:Maybe one Dora Milaje (?), but he still probably couldn't defeat Black Panther due to his Panther Habit (The Vibranium suit)'s pure durability. Black Panther held his own against the Winter Soilder and easily tanked Hawkeye's explosive arrows. As for the hand-to-hand only round, even the 2016 Civil War version of Black Panther had a lot of prior experience fighting with several Avengers (Including Captain America and the Winter Soldier).

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa slaughters.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

T'Challa gives Walker a near-death experience and sends him home crying.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 anthp2000  Moderator

T'Challa would be in no danger against Walker at all.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18 krisbishop  Moderator

Borderline mismatch, lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I accidentally voted for Walker, BP stomps

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Apart from Okoye, Who are the other people you mentioned? Am lost. Tchalla and Killmonger?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Apart from Okoye, Who are the other people you mentioned? Am lost. Tchalla and Killmonger?

T'Challa was in same tier as Killmonger, who could take on Okoye and 3 other Doras at the same time. Walker lost to Ayo in 1v1. Okoye alone > Ayo.

Skill gap between T'Challa and Walker should be very wide.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Was walker enhanced when he lost?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both rounds are lock worthy. Killmonger was able to fight multiple Dora at once and win, and T'challa is decently more skilled than he is considering the way he would've beat him in their 1st duel had he not held back and how he outsmarted and killed him in their final fight. Plus we saw T'challa walk all over Bucky on 3 separate occasions, and he'd flatten Walker in a fight.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: @jashro44:

Walker wasn’t enhanced but it shows were his skill is. Skillwise he is fodder to an unamed Dora who is most likely fodder to the 4 main Super Soldiers.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal said:

@rbt: @jashro44:

Walker wasn’t enhanced but it shows were his skill is. Skillwise he is fodder to an unamed Dora who is most likely fodder to the 4 main Super Soldiers.

Not unnamed. It was mostly Ayo that trashed him, IIRC. Unnamed Dora only stuck his shield to the table.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Walker will need a walker

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t forget that Killmonger had a massive physical advantage over the Dora and a vibranium suit. I don’t think you can fairly attribute a significant skill gap between him and the Dora based ok that

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t forget that Killmonger had a massive physical advantage over the Dora and a vibranium suit. I don’t think you can fairly attribute a significant skill gap between him and the Dora based ok that

I mean, being stronger and more durable doesn't allow you to not get tagged in a fight. Prior to him killing one of the Doras, he didn't even get tagged.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Amendment50

@rbt: Not just stronger but faster too. Heart shaped herb enhances speed

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa gives Walker a near-death experience and sends him home crying.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By J_Normal

@rbt:

My mistake but still I really doubt Ayo skillwise is the same level as the big 4 Super Soldiers.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa thrashes him

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal said:

@rbt:

My mistake but still I really doubt Ayo skillwise is the same level as the big 4 Super Soldiers.

She definitely isn't. By statements, she is sub Okoye, who was no match for Erik.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say wait till EP 5 and 6, but for now T'Challa.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

I don’t think we can compare there skill based on there performances with the Dora. I’m pretty sure the herb and serum both increase reflexes.

Granted I would assume killmonger beating T’challa should put him above most dora’s so killmonger probably is a better fighter. I would assume T’challa probably is better than ayo. Okoye is more debatable.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump.

New feats for John, vs a no suit Panther would be very interesting now.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Joker567892

Decent fight, But BP until EP6.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 death4bunnies  Moderator

This just became a fight.

I’d back walker I think... maybe.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f2cb9260f9
deactivated-607f2cb9260f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John is too brutal

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'challa breaks both his arms

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's basically the same as Black Panther versus the first Captain America - Cap would win if it weren't for T'Challa's hax energy absorption and redirection.

Walker was rag-dolling Bucky, and definitely seemed more dominant facing him than T'Challa did. T'Challa couldn't restrain Bucky's metal arm, whereas John was overpowering him outright.

In terms of skill it's hard to say - Walker was less skilled than the Dora Milaje, who I expected to be less skilled than the Black Panther. But at the same time, T'Challa was less skilled than Killmonger, who I would expect to be on the same tier as Walker considering John was the very best that the military had to offer and was stated to possess the peak of human physical abilities from a purely athletic standpoint. Bucky was a peer of Cap, and was able to contend with T'Challa - yet Walker handled him just fine. I think it's probably the case that we just know now that super-soldiers are just less skilled than peak humans in the MCU - which kinda makes sense, looking back, considering how well Hawkeye did against T'Challa.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still T’Challa, and he stomps in rounds with his suit.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Why do you have Erik as more skilled than T’Challa?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still maintain the Hawkeye fight is pis. Black panther could have literally no skill and there is no reason he wouldn’t be able to run through him. Clint can’t hurt him with his bow staff.

As for Erik he isn’t a soldier anymore. He was one of the best soldiers and than spent more time travelling the world and training. The only real judge of eriks skill is his fight with black panther. I still T’challa is more skilled than Bucky. He completely dominated the first fight. There other fights were more even but I wouldn’t say Bucky ever had black panther at a disadvantage in any fight.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: He won their first fight, it looked fairly conclusive to me that he was supposed to be better. You could argue that T’Challa redeemed himself with their second fight, but I thought that was more so his ingenuity and cleverness than his martial skill.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@samjackson: He won their first fight, it looked fairly conclusive to me that he was supposed to be better. You could argue that T’Challa redeemed himself with their second fight, but I thought that was more so his ingenuity and cleverness than his martial skill.

The first fight T’Challa had Erik down with his spear on him within the first few minutes, but T’Challa kept giving Erik the opportunity to surrender. It seemed to me Erik was more ruthless which is why he won the first fight, not more skilled which is why T’Challa won the second fight.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@alphaq said:

I think it's probably the case that we just know now that super-soldiers are just less skilled than peak humans in the MCU

Unless we assume that Bucky's mentality is all over the place and he'd dominate that fight in proper mindset, that's pretty much the only way it makes sense given Walker was a nobody without the serum, but at least there's only a handful of fighters so far that fit that "peak human" description particularly well; Ayo is only second to Okoye in Wakanda, then there's Widow and Hawkeye. That's pretty much it. But there's BW, Shang Chi and a bunch of street-level shows coming, which will introduce more high level fighters.

I still don't want to believe that a character as martial arts-centered as T'Challa would not be world class without his enhancements, even if those include brain-muscle coordination, balance, dexterity, agility and speed. And it's a very lame portrayal of the Super Soldiers in general in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I was one of the people that agreed peak human fighters were better from a technical stand-point, simply because they had to be to hang, and they always got statements suggesting they're the best martial artists, but when it's to a degree that Super Soldiers would be punching bags to the best fighters without an injection, it makes them feel inconsequential.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I still maintain the Hawkeye fight is pis. Black panther could have literally no skill and there is no reason he wouldn’t be able to run through him. Clint can’t hurt him with his bow staff.

As for Erik he isn’t a soldier anymore. He was one of the best soldiers and than spent more time travelling the world and training. The only real judge of eriks skill is his fight with black panther. I still T’challa is more skilled than Bucky. He completely dominated the first fight. There other fights were more even but I wouldn’t say Bucky ever had black panther at a disadvantage in any fight.

So how would you rank them skill wise? Cap, Buck, T'Challa, Erik, Nat and Clint?