11. Lizard(Pre-shed)
  12. Venom(Eddie)

Rules:

• Pre-depowered Green Goblin.
  • Doctor Octopus has titanium arms.
  • Kraven has his healing factor.
  • Scorpion has his jaw.
  • Standard gear.
  • Gets a day of rest between each round.
  • Random encounter.
  • Morals on.
  • Start 50 feet apart.
  • Fight takes place here:

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not sure if she can make it past the goblins but she wont make it past black tarantula or beyond. There to durable.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Not sure if she can make it past the goblins but she wont make it past black tarantula or beyond. There to durable.

You think she can clear up to that point? Just trying to clarify.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: If she beats the goblins. She is suppose to be better with speed and spider sense than Peter so working around the speed of ocks arms or speed demon shouldn't be a problem. Scopions armor is to durable but his face is exposed and she is more competent than him. Beyond that shocker could be a problem since his suit lets him take hits from Peter but I think she can hurt him so he will fall eventually.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser: If she beats the goblins. She is suppose to be better with speed and spider sense than Peter so working around the speed of ocks arms or speed demon shouldn't be a problem. Scopions armor is to durable but his face is exposed and she is more competent than him. Beyond that shocker could be a problem since his suit lets him take hits from Peter but I think she can hurt him so he will fall eventually.

And you think she can beat Kraven and Morbius?

Also, am I the only one who's notifications aren't working?

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Notifications aren't working for me either.

She can. She will have problems with kraven though. All though Kraven hasn't studied her so there is that.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jashro44 said:

And you think she can beat Kraven and Morbius?

Also, am I the only one who's notifications aren't working?

No, my notifications aren't working either=)

That being said, she also has a wild card that her father does not have, and the villains won't be expecting, which is the attraction/repulsion powers. She has had dealings with the son of the Black Tarantula, who pretty much has the same powers as his father, though I am trying to remember how their encounters went...I really need to reread the series. Not to mention, she also has had dealings with Venom and other symbiotes. She also received some training from a goblin and has faced Goblins and their tech, so she already has some familiarity there.

Until I reread and refresh my memory, I'll say that she can most definitely make it to BT, but I will refrain from making further judgment until I review the showings.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@wyldsong: I remember we discussed the attraction and repulsion power and we came to the conclusion if someone is strong enough to rip the surface they are stuck to it wont stop them. I don't see that working on black tarantula. As for Carlos son having the same powers, do we know if they are equal to 616 black tarantula?

Black tarantula hasn't been as impressive in recent showings but if he is written in the way in which he beat spider-man (which is the one everyone likes to talk about) I think he wins.

And Peter had experience with symbiotes to but Brock would beat him handily a majority of the time. Not sure if she can deal with lizard either.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wyldsong

@jashro44:

I remember we discussed the attraction and repulsion power and we came to the conclusion if someone is strong enough to rip the surface they are stuck to it wont stop them.

They could feasibly break up the ground, but she could still hinder someone quite a bit, especially if they are not expecting it. It's not like when he lifts his legs he exerts the full tonnage of his strength levels, else he would leave a lot of cracks and pot holes when he walks=)

As for Carlos son having the same powers, do we know if they are equal to 616 black tarantula?

This is where I need to review the showings, but in her books, Kaine never got changed from his old school version, and I seem to remember Fabian (BT's son) beating Kaine and two others pretty handily. He does have the concussive blasts from the eyes, durability, superstrength, healing touch, healing factor and so on. I'll try and review it soonish, but I am at work today, and the only reading material I currently have are the old school Chaos books.

Black tarantula hasn't been as impressive in recent showings but if he is written in the way in which he beat spider-man (which is the one everyone likes to talk about) I think he wins.

He has suffered the fate of many Spidey villains in other books...the dreaded PIS/CIS. Again though, I need to review the showings of everything BT in May's books. Chances are, he probably does take it, but I want to take a look and see what happened with May and BT before making that call myself.

And Peter had experience with symbiotes to but Brock would beat him handily a majority of the time. Not sure if she can deal with lizard either.

Symbiotes and their weaknesses aren't new to her, which is the main reason I brought it up, as a way to illustrate that many of the powers and abilities of Pete's foes aren't new to her...but without prep or the right environment, Eddie probably takes it. Same goes for the Lizard, since prep and the right environment are two keys to taking him down as well.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at Lizard.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Well he probably can exert his full strength in his legs if he wants to. All though besides that I don't have much to say. I don't really disagree with anything or I can't really comment on somethings.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FoolsGold

@jashro44 said:

@wyldsong: I remember we discussed the attraction and repulsion power and we came to the conclusion if someone is strong enough to rip the surface they are stuck to it wont stop them. I don't see that working on black tarantula. As for Carlos son having the same powers, do we know if they are equal to 616 black tarantula?

Her repulsion powers worked on Seth, who was alot stronger than she was, but all it did was cause him momentary discomfort. She could probably throw BP around with it, but it wouldn't K.O him, and I doubt she could hold him for long with her attraction powers.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Her repulsion powers worked on Seth, who was alot stronger than she was, but all it did was cause him momentary discomfort. She could probably throw BP around with it, but it wouldn't K.O him, and I doubt she could hold him for long with her attraction powers.

She also used the attraction powers on the evil version of her father, who was stronger, and it held him long enough for her to deal with him, though BT is still stronger than that.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Black Tarantula or Lizard

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wyldsong
@jashro44 said:

@wyldsong: Well he probably can exert his full strength in his legs if he wants to. All though besides that I don't have much to say. I don't really disagree with anything or I can't really comment on somethings.

I agree that he can exert the full strength if he wants, but think of it this way, ever walked in ankle deep mud? The first time you step in, it can trip you up, and then you have to start exerting some strength to move through it. It's slow going, and you are actively exerting strength to get through it. Similar idea with the attraction powers here. Sure he can break up the ground, but it can still factor into slowing him down some.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I question if seth is stronger than black tarantula who rag dolled a woman who crushes tanks effortlessly.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FoolsGold

@jashro44: Perhaps, though earth's MC2 heroes thought he was enough of a threat to send the Fantastic Four, Avengers and some other heroes against him when he turned into his giant snake form.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@foolsgold said:

@jashro44: Perhaps, though earth's MC2 heroes thought he was enough of a threat to send the Fantastic Four, Avengers and some other heroes against him when he turned into his giant snake form.

It depends what he did in this giant snake form. And was he isn this snake form when May repelled him?

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@foolsgold said:

It depends what he did in this giant snake form. And was he isn this snake form when May repelled him?

No, he has a normal "human form", which he stomped May in, and nearly drowned her in thier first fight when he threw her into a river. He then fought May in a second encounter which mostly consistered of him chasing May around the city (I think he ripped a Bus in half and threw away the halves while they where fighting LOL), before cornering her in a scrapyard. May did the whole repelling thing, which was really a last ditch attempt as she getting overpowered. Seth then turned into a giant building sized snake to finish her off, before the other heroes made the save.

Its been a while since I read the Issue so I'll double check.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foolsgold: Well i imagine the feats of his serpent form and human form shouldn't be interchangeable unless it was stated they are.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@foolsgold: Well i imagine the feats of his serpent form and human form shouldn't be interchangeable unless it was stated they are.

Fair enough.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

If she gets past Kingsley and Osborne (big IF) she definitely stops at Lizard.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By goonage

I think she'll be able to defeat everyone up to Scorpion. Scorpion and Speed Demon the fight could go either way. Black Tarantula will probably defeat her.