Depends on the versions. New 52 would win but Pre 52 would win easily

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Personally,I think that the Marvel team can handily win.

Telepathy is useless against team 2 (and against Thor,it would actually backfire). But MMH has other skills to compensate,but either of team 2 can beat him (although it won't be easy), and either of team 2 can beat Superman,but again,it won't be easy. For Hulk,if BFR is off,he can beat Superman a lot easier. It can go either way,in my opinion,but I vote team 2.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1 for the majority.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: If Pre 52,J'onn could solo

I don't really agree...at all. But opinion is opinion.

It won't be easy for either team,though.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

@twix_right_side: If Pre 52,J'onn could solo

I don't really agree...at all. But opinion is opinion.

It won't be easy for either team,though.

Not really an opinion. He is way too versatile.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: No Pre 52 J'onn would solo.The Martian solo'd the Justice League so I'd see no reason why he wouldn't

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@twix_right_side: How would using telepathy on Thor backfire? I'm not too sure on his tp resistance.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@beaconofstrength said:

@twix_right_side: How would using telepathy on Thor backfire? I'm not too sure on his tp resistance.

A Phoenix amped Emma Frost screamed in pain attempting to use it on him.

I've only known a few beings capable of doing so,and one of them,Moondragon,would stomp him in TP.

@reaverlation said:

@twix_right_side: No Pre 52 J'onn would solo.The Martian solo'd the Justice League so I'd see no reason why he wouldn't

Even Wally West? What happened to Wally "speeding up his mind" so Telepathy wouldn't work on him. And what were the conditions? Are you sure that it wasn't PIS? Because that's what it sounds like. And telepathy is pretty much useless against The Hulk,so,honestly,I disagree. Although that's just me.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty

@beaconofstrength said:

Especially from someone like J'onn

In Avengers vs Xmen, Xavier put Thor to sleep just by saying "Sleep".. Then in Uncanny Avengers, Cable was able to stun Thor with a TP blast. I don't see why MM couldn't do the same

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@elmohump said:

@twix_right_side: Pre 52 J'onn would solo.

Guys....it would be really awesome if you can just give me reasons. If not,then why not flag the battle?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Wally is different from Vine to Comic.Especially since J'onn has done it numerous times. No it isn't because Hulk and Thor have been TP'd and by people that aren't on J'onn's level

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@stormdriven said:
@beaconofstrength said:

In Avengers vs Xmen, Xavier put Thor to sleep just by saying "Sleep".. Then in Uncanny Avengers, Cable was able to stun Thor with a TP blast. I don't see why MM couldn't do the same

I thought I remember Xavier having trouble in the past trying to reach into Thor's mind.

And honestly,it's so hilarious how that BS event (AvX) couldn't even stay consistent. Xavier puts Thor to sleep with 1 thought,yet a Phoenix amped Emma couldn't even get into there without hurting herself.

Just another reason that that event was idiotic.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stormdriven

@twix_right_side said:

@elmohump said:

Guys....it would be really awesome if you can just give me reasons. If not,then why not flag the battle?

Telepathy, intangibility, physical stats comparable to Superman, intelligence, invisibility. Thor and Hulk have no answer for J'onn's powers.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC in a stomp. Hulk is the weak link here. He doesn't have the other powers that the others have (including flight) and his strength is still less than Superman's. Superman and MMH would take Thor down together while in the air, then make short work of the Hulk. Hulk should be replaced with someone better.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Wally is different from Vine to Comic.Especially since J'onn has done it numerous times. No it isn't because Hulk and Thor have been TP'd and by people that aren't on J'onn's level

And some of those times,to be fair,were completely and utterly idiotic (like the Xavier one just mentioned). I mean,sometimes Thor and Hulk have resisted people that would stomp Jonn without even trying,and other times Thor gets controlled by a guy named "Honest John".

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

@elmohump said:

Telepathy, intangibility, physical stats comparable to Superman, intelligence, invisibility. Thor and Hulk have no answer for J'onn's powers.

Fair enough. So why isn't this flagged?

Although,it's arguable that they have some answers to some of those powers,but not all of them. For example,Intangibility is something that I cannot answer for. Not only that,but Superman has shown much greater reaction time than Thor and Hulk combined,so....

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@stormdriven said:
@beaconofstrength said:

I thought I remember Xavier having trouble in the past trying to reach into Thor's mind.

And honestly,it's so hilarious how that BS event (AvX) couldn't even stay consistent. Xavier puts Thor to sleep with 1 thought,yet a Phoenix amped Emma couldn't even get into there without hurting herself.

This wasn't during those individual battles. Those were horrible. this was after the "Phoenix Five" had their power. Emma was trying to read Thor's mind when they fought. Xavier was more like a hypnotic suggestion.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ElmoHump

@twix_right_side: So you don't think someone with Superman's level of strength who was easily carrying 5x the weight of Earth for 5 days straight with no sunlight and was still not tired,Superhuman strength,reaction and reflexes,an expert hand to hand combatant,Superman endurance with invisibility,intangibility,martian vision,density control,shapeshifting, forcefield projection,Xavier level if not above level of telepathy,using all that with a genius level intellect and can fly can't take down Thor and WWH?

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@elmohump said:

@twix_right_side: So you don't think someone with Superman's level of strength who was easily carrying 5x the weight of Earth for 5 days straight with no sunlight and was still not tired,Superhuman strength,reaction and reflexes,an expert hand to hand combatant,with invisibility,intangibility,martian vision,Xavier level if not above level of telepathy,using all that with a genius level intellect and can fly can't take down Thor and WWH?

You do realize that Thor has most of those powers,and then some,right?

Also,read my above comments,please.

And besides,I said it was debatable. However,being that Thor is the king of Jobber's and Inconsistency....it is doubtable.

@pooty said:

@twix_right_side said:

@pooty said:

@stormdriven said:
@beaconofstrength said:

This wasn't during those individual battles. Those were horrible. this was after the "Phoenix Five" had their power. Emma was trying to read Thor's mind when they fought. Xavier was more like a hypnotic suggestion.

Still,it almost screams of PIS....and I read the event,so I know what happened. No need to remind me :)

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: I thought he lifted around the weight of the world for 5 days, not 5x the world.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Read my previous post.And I won't flag it just because you had a miss judgment on a match up.Besides you're pretty new to the vine so I would spare you a karma point.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@twix_right_side: Read my previous post.And I won't flag it just because you had a miss judgment on a match up.Besides you're pretty new to the vine so I would spare you a karma point.

But everyone believes that this is a stomp in favor of team 1,with 1 team member being able to solo....is that not spite?

What's a karma point?

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ElmoHump
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Neither of the characters who invaded Thor's or Hulk's mind would beat J'onn in a telepathic battle.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@twix_right_side: So you don't think someone with Superman's level of strength who was easily carrying 5x the weight of Earth for 5 days straight with no sunlight and was still not tired,Superhuman strength,reaction and reflexes,an expert hand to hand combatant,with invisibility,intangibility,martian vision,Xavier level if not above level of telepathy,using all that with a genius level intellect and can fly can't take down Thor and WWH?

Wth?Martian Manhunter has Superman's physicals which basically out class Thor in every aspect.Thor can't even beat MMH in a physical fight.Oh I'm sorry does Thor have intangibility,martian vision,Superman strength and durability,telepathy,forcefield projections,shapeshifting ability,ability to elongate,control density and a genius level intellect?Most of his powers are from Mjolnir.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

@twix_right_side said:

@elmohump said:

Fair enough. So why isn't this flagged?

Although,it's arguable that they have some answers to some of those powers,but not all of them. For example,Intangibility is something that I cannot answer for. Not only that,but Superman has shown much greater reaction time than Thor and Hulk combined,so....

Thor should be able to hit MM with lightning; even when he's intangible. Intangibles typically have trouble with electricity. MM would still win; but Thor does have an answer for that ability. Hulk doesn't though.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ElmoHump
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: I think Thor technically has strength to match Superman since he was able to match Hercules, who was able to hold the earth up on his own.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Karma points are points that you get each time one of your battles are closed due to mismatch or spite.They can also be earned by disrespecting other viners and also cussing and dissing other viners.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@elmohump said:
@twix_right_side said:

@elmohump said:

Wth?Martian Manhunter has Superman's physicals which basically out class Thor in every aspect.Thor can't even beat MMH in a physical fight.Oh I'm sorry does Thor have intangibility,martian vision,Superman strength and durability,telepathy,forcefield projections,shapeshifting ability,ability to elongate,control density and a genius level intellect?Most of his powers are from Mjolnir.

You do realize that Thor has more abilities than that.

Also,I never said that he had all of Jonn's abilities. I think you completely misunderstood my comment.

People generally argue that Martian Manhunter is not as strong as Superman. Not only that,but you do realize that you don't need to be as strong as a character to hurt them,right? But anyway,Superman's strength compared to Thor's (who is HIGHLY underrated) is debatable,and Thor is in the same league as Superman,probably neck and neck.And they can both exchange hits with no problem,although Thor's connection to magic/sorcery is a slight edge Although these mean nothing since Superman can speedblitz.

@reaverlation said:

@twix_right_side: Neither of the characters who invaded Thor's or Hulk's mind would beat J'onn in a telepathic battle.

I never said Xavier woul---wow. You know what? Forget it.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Stormdriven

@rpottage: But that doesn't necessarily apply to J'onn. I haven't seen him affected by lightning at all while intangible.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@rpottage: But that doesn't necessarily apply to J'onn. I haven't seen him affected by lightning at all while intangible.

Has he shown that lightning can pass through him? Not challenging you at all,just asking,though.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@elmohump said:

@twix_right_side: Karma points are points that you get each time one of your battles are closed due to mismatch or spite.They can also be earned by disrespecting other viners and also cussing and dissing other viners.

Ah,okay. Thanks

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: From what I've seen nothing really affects J'onn while he is intangible. I haven't seen lightning thrown at him while he was intangible. I'm not saying he won't be affected by it, but we can't say he can because others who have become intangible have been affected.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I highly doubt it.How long did Hercules even lift the Earth in canon.Heck how did he lift the Earth with no platform to stand on..?

@stormdriven said:

Has he shown that lightning can pass through him? Not challenging you at all,just asking,though.

That just means Thor can't hurt MMH with lightning.

You do realize that Thor has more abilities than that.

Also,I never said that he had all of his abilities, Did you seriously misread my comment?

People generally argue that Martian Manhunter is not as strong as Superman. Not only that,but you do realize that you don't need to be as strong as a character to hurt them,right? But anyway,Superman's strength compared to Thor's (who is HIGHLY underrated) is debatable,and Thor is in the same league as Superman,probably neck and neck.

@reaverlation said:

I never said Xavier woul---wow. You know what? Forget it.

He was pointing out that MMH has better telepathy than the others who tried to overpower Thor and Hulk with telepathy.And if Thor is so even with Supes why does he lose most battles on the vine with Supes even when he has Mjolnir and magic?So you're trying to tell me that Thor would overpower MMH?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Still,it almost screams of PIS....

Where is the PIS? Emma had 1/5 of the Phoenix Force. Xavier has gone toe to toe with Jean when she had the ENTIRE Phoenix Force. So just because emma couldn't get in Thor's head, in no way means Xavier shouldn't.

and I read the event,so I know what happened. No need to remind me :)

I have no way of knowing that so i included the info just in case, my friend

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: From what I've seen nothing really affects J'onn while he is intangible. I haven't seen lightning thrown at him while he was intangible. I'm not saying he won't be affected by it, but we can't say he can because others who have become intangible have been affected.

when has lightning or electricity affected intangible people?

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Funny because Xavier wasn't the only one you said.

Funny because I also mentioned Moondragon and Phoenix force amped Emma (I think it was 1/5th of it),both who i think are above his level.

Mainly the former.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BeaconofStrength
I haven't found the source for this yet.
I haven't found the source for this yet.

@elmohump: It could be out of context, or non-canon, but I haven't found much on this yet. I could be entirely wrong though.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@stormdriven said:

when has lightning or electricity affected intangible people?

@rpottage said::

Thor should be able to hit MM with lightning; even when he's intangible. Intangibles typically have trouble with electricity. MM would still win; but Thor does have an answer for that ability. Hulk doesn't though.

This guy said it

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Not really...especially since Thor's TP defense is inconsistent.