Magneto,Apocalypse,Iceman Vs Black Adam.

• 100 results
kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ice man solos. Magneto is in his prime MIGHT be able to win via ripping the iron out from Black Adam's body. But I don't think Apoc wins. So...team?

Avatar image for thebutterycanadian_
thebutterycanadian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd say team wins, Apocalypse might be able to solo

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: No he wouldn't, learn the character, Apocalypse was only hurt by the plot weapon Jarnbjorn, as even Black Bolt's scream and Cyclop's blast couldn't put him down.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DarkRaiden

Team stomps. Also lol at frying Magneto with lightning. He absorbs it and makes it stronger. Each can solo

Edumacated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol a future version of Apocalypse was getting destroyed by Thor and recently by Thor in Axis, he'd die horribly

Ice man solos. Magneto is in his prime MIGHT be able to win via ripping the iron out from Black Adam's body. But I don't think Apoc wins. So...team?

Magneto has never ripped the iron out of someone's blood who had superhuman durability, in fact Paulie Provenzano who's a class 10 character was too durable for Mags to rip.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

team

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some responses here are hilarious. "Magneto would be fried by a lightning" lol

@thebutterycanadian_ said:

lol a future version of Apocalypse was getting destroyed by Thor and recently by Thor in Axis, he'd die horribly

@arturocalakayvee said:

Magneto has never ripped the iron out of someone's blood who had superhuman durability, in fact Paulie Provenzano who's a class 10 character was too durable for Mags to rip.

I have to ask, are you willingly take everything out of context or it is misinformation?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By comic_book_fan

@edumacated: that was evan a clone of Apocalypse same powers less experience and thor had the same axe and absorbing man tuned into the same enchanted material if not for the plot weapon they made it clear he would have soloed the avengers and that was a less experienced clone of Apocalypse.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam wins

Tosses Iceman into the sun and blitzes the other two. Magneto's shields might hold for a while but eventually he punches through them and then a single punch turns Erik to red mist

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost:

What about Apocalypse's teleportation and Iceman's ability to spread his consciousness among the moisture around the globe thus no body to actually defeat?

This avoiding the "no bfr" rule.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Mainly because of Bobby

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: didnt see the noBFR rule

Iceman wins then given theres no other way Adam can actually hurt him

Sending him to the sun before he can react otherwise works just fine. he needs to think , for that whole spreading his consciousness thing to work

Appcalypse is still a non factor. Millions of punched before he can react means he is down before he can use his versatility ( his TP for instance would be more useful than teleportation)

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are ppl forgetting Apoc can just mindrape?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By adamTRMM

@thegrayghost:

Even bfring Bobby might not work since his personality multiples. He was basically a living force of nature in that story functioning in many places in the same time, both consciously and sub consciously. Gotta love Iceman right?

Millions punches to the face like he performed when may I ask? Apocalypse's best speed feat from what I remember is tagging QS while running (again, IIRC). That's avoiding the fact that his fully powered version was never taken by physical force yet and we all know what happened to Thor.

And let's not forget Magneto. His shields are also yet to show the limit to the force they can take (were only breached by Photon as a ray of visible light, and Mjlonir energy absorption from what I remember).

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2:

I often see that a lot on Apoc battle threads, but I've never seen him use telepathy before. I didn't read AXIS tho. Do you have any scans or links of Apoc using telepathy?

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2:

I often see that a lot on Apoc battle threads, but I've never seen him use telepathy before. I didn't read AXIS tho. Do you have any scans or links of Apoc using telepathy?

No Caption Provided

theres more but I don't have my scanner right now he alsodefeated exodus in TP and has fought Xaiver and jean grey more tims

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam wins

Tosses Iceman into the sun and blitzes the other two. Magneto's shields might hold for a while but eventually he punches through them and then a single punch turns Erik to red mist

Magneto has taken punches from Hercules before w/o shields, so Black Adam isn't turning him to red mist with a punch. Furthermore I don't recall any powerhouse punching through Magento's shields. They are insanely durable.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2:

Hmm, interesting. Hard to tell what's going on there and the context of situation, but that's a little better. Thanks.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: basically during a figt with Apoc they tried to TP him beuae they ere losing and he didn't allow them in his mind and sent out a psychic mind blast

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By KingOfKings1

@proto3296: Did Iceman beat anyone above Superman tier character ?

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone hates Black Adam.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By KingOfKings1
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@adamtrmm: Yes the thing about that story is it comes across as not particularly consistent with the rest of his career even accounting for " fulfilling his potential " shenanigans

The time he was fighting Jay so fast the world appeared to have frozen relative to them ( JSA 6 ) Mary marvel blitzing Kyle using his powers are some of the instances of him speedblitzing

We know he has superspeed. We know this superspeed tops out at " approaching the speed of light" ( JSA 22)

So yes, quantifying his blitzes, we can say that he is going to be punching him, even conservatively , at least a million times before he can react

Tagging QS is the equivalent of Batman tagging a Flash, that is , the speedster getting jobbed out by the non speedster who doesnt have independent quantifiable speed feats outside of " tagging a speedster"

As for the rest , i dont remember anything that would indicate Magneto could survive hundreds of blows from a class 100

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Magneto taking blows from a class 100 without shields is the very definition of PIS

Further just off the top of my head, Magneto was struggling to maintain his shields vs Thor to the point of actually noting he wouldnt survive multiple blows

Well this IS multiple blows from a class 100

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By adamTRMM

@thegrayghost:

It actually became consistent in that story. I'll explain. Throughout continuity Bobby's character has never truly progressed in area of an actual development (not talking about powers, but in terms of personality, as opposed to say all other Original 5), and after 30 years they decided to reveal his Omega level status when this term was more fancy than ever before, thus binding his already unprogressing character to being nothing more but an overpowered shallow person as it tends to be with other powerful mutants. As the result we've got a character who isn't mature enough for his own vast potential and the pattern somehow several writers followed is that in the end of the day, the whole thing made him insecure (and thus fan theories that he's actually a closeted gay), afraid of his said potential he held himself back to the point he was mentally restrained. And in this story all mental issues went ballistic.

A very good story actually. Not everything about battle forums, right?

Speed isn't everything. Iceman's absolute zero is an answer. Besides, Magneto's feats include perceiving things at the speed of light, propelling a giant bullet galaxies away at near speed of light, neutralizing QS's speed and catching Northstar while he was blitzing him. None are FASTER than light, but as you yourself said, neither is Adam.

He can simply fight back, it's not like Magneto is just his force field, there are plenty of things he can do.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khronknight: Apocalypse got thrashed by Thor because Thor is incredibly powerful.

Magneto has insane levels of power, there's no way he can't solo this fight.

Iceman at his full potential can certainly solo.

The team altogether can crush BA

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: magneto has beat a whole avengers roster including thor

and Apocalypse nearly killed thor in like 3 hits thor is about on par with adam. there fore either could solo.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Well lets just say i disagree with the presentation of Iceman as an omega level threat just because he "stopped holding back"

Anyway , without BFR Iceman still wins

As far as Magneto goes . Two things

- if it is current versions as it should be, magnetos dead anyway given his power levels

- he actually needs to think to set up his shields in the first place, even if it is classic Mags, its not like he walks around with them all the time

The other thing about his speed is that , just of the top of my head dude has failed to react to QS using his speed, among other things and given pietros speed , the near light stuff becomes invalid anyway

Another thing, Magneto has been shown to deflect bullets and stuff pretty consistently but actual super speed? no he is portrayed in most stories as a guy with human reflexes

The thing about some of those feats , even the bullet timing stuff is , thats explicitly how his powers work

Its like Aquaman or Namor reacting to a wave moving at say the speed of sound. sure , on one hand its a speed feat, on the other , its WATER,

Magneto's speed comes across likewise as not as clear cut if you will, and certainly the "near light " stuff is outright contradicted by his presentation/ feats

He sure can fight back , heck if this were a speed equalized fight id be betting on Magneto rather than Adam

But it isnt. so Magneto isnt going to get a chance to form a thought ( or a shield) before he gets blitzed

Lets say he starts with a shield, even then by the time he actually forms a thought, Adam would have busted through with hundreds/ thousands of punches

Lets say his shield holds and he actually does something like try to rip the iron from his blood. Adam isnt going down with one hit,after all this a dude who stayed conscious as a football field sized tessarect was opened up inside his skull

So its another hundred/ thousand punches from adam before magneto forms his next thought/ attack

The speed disadvantage is simply too big

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Magneto taking blows from a class 100 without shields is the very definition of PIS

Further just off the top of my head, Magneto was struggling to maintain his shields vs Thor to the point of actually noting he wouldnt survive multiple blows

Well this IS multiple blows from a class 100

PIS? Magneto wears armor that he augments with his magnetism, so he can tank blows when his shields are down.

Struggling, but still maintaining, again I can't think of a case where his shields were punched through, if someone has such an example I'd love to know.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Magneto taking on the avengers and bouncing their attacks off his shields certainly comes across as dubious given the shields' solo performance against thor or ignoring all of that , Thor outright forgetting he can bypass the shields altogether with energy absorption with mjolnir like he did yknow against...magneto

apocalyspe was pretty much murderized by thor recently as far as performances against each other go

In any case Adam is class 100 enough to hurt him, and do it at near lightspeed.

so given its a million one sided punches from adam to start off with it, before poccy lips can form a thought, id bet on the class 100 with superspeed winning this

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@green_skaar: when he outright says " welp these wont hold for long" and thor responds with " i know dude but why waste time anyway? imma energy drain your shields via mjolnir hax anyway" ,there is no need to show them actually getting breached

We know that they struggle but hold against class 100s, but in Magnetos own words , eventually go down

This is pretty much the same scenario where hes facing a near lightspeed class 100

For all that shield talk, yknow he has to actually THINK to set up one right?

And thats without eve going to how this should be current Magneto and where that would leave us power wise

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto did state he can only take "the first few blows" off thor during a fight,hope this helps.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everyone gets blitzed by teth. bobby gets transmuted into stone

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartan101: yeah that was what i was talking about

then thor removed his shields altogther via mjolnir energy drain

journey into mystery 109

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By comic_book_fan

@thegrayghost: no Apocalypse nearly killed thor without plot weapon see this fight was before it got the celestial kill spell cast on it.

half way through the issue they put a spell on this axe that let it break celestial armor thor could kill full blown celestial s with this axe thats what it does without the spell Apocalypse kills thor and adam does not have that axe and is no stronger than thor there fore he can't hurt Apocalypse either.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

t

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By proto3296

@green_skaar: to aid in your argument. Spiderman with captain universe powers couldn't even break his shield. Magneto did say that he felt the shields weakening but they never broke.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By adamTRMM

@thegrayghost:

Well lets just say i disagree with the presentation of Iceman as an omega level threat just because he "stopped holding back"

I don't know what you mean. I said 30 years from his creation (about 6-7 Marvel canon years) Iceman went through a secondary mutation that developed his powers even further revealing his Omega level potential. It happened in 90s, and it was unleashed by a skilled telepath (Emma Frost) as a subconsciously surpassed ability.

- if it is current versions as it should be, magnetos dead anyway given his power levels

True.

- he actually needs to think to set up his shields in the first place, even if it is classic Mags, its not like he walks around with them all the time

With a speed of a thought to be precise. It's on panel. It's a battle, why wouldn't he activate his shield? His physicals might also be augmented as he broke out from Hercules' grip, and rivaled physically Rogue and Colossus.

We're talking about a serious, not jobbing Magneto right?

The other thing about his speed is that , just of the top of my head dude has failed to react to QS using his speed, among other things and given pietros speed , the near light stuff becomes invalid anyway

Man, it's your own argument that Flashes and QSs themselves somehow happen not to react to Batmen and Gorgons.

Magneto was in the beginning of a confrontation with Iron Man. QS just sucker punched him. Look for the comic, tell me I'm wrong. Other instance he immobilizes a speeding Pietro. How so precise if not through reaction?

Another thing, Magneto has been shown to deflect bullets and stuff pretty consistently but actual super speed? no he is portrayed in most stories as a guy with human reflexes

All he needs are his powers, not even his physicals. Some metal and he'll have an unbreakable weapon. Just to activate his shield, and he ain't going down so passively the way you try to describe it. And I showed the instances he was fast enough.

The thing about some of those feats , even the bullet timing stuff is , thats explicitly how his powers work

He had to react to this bullet right? To pull Kitty out of it in time, otherwise.... well.

Its like Aquaman or Namor reacting to a wave moving at say the speed of sound. sure , on one hand its a speed feat, on the other , its WATER,

Near light speed wave? Sure.

Magneto's speed comes across likewise as not as clear cut if you will, and certainly the "near light " stuff is outright contradicted by his presentation/ feats

And what are those exactly?

He sure can fight back , heck if this were a speed equalized fight id be betting on Magneto rather than Adam

He doesn't have to be a speedster to put his shields up, and he has reaction time feats to suggest he can. It's not even a speculation. That's an interesting concept for a character, powerhouse and not a brick.

But it isnt. so Magneto isnt going to get a chance to form a thought ( or a shield) before he gets blitzed

He isn't alone here. But solo? Well it's either you assume he's slow for some reason. Would like to know what reasons exactly.

Lets say he starts with a shield, even then by the time he actually forms a thought, Adam would have busted through with hundreds/ thousands of punches

He isn't faster than light you know.

Lets say his shield holds and he actually does something like try to rip the iron from his blood. Adam isnt going down with one hit,after all this a dude who stayed conscious as a football field sized tessarect was opened up inside his skull

I'm sure. It's some of my favorite anti villains clashing right here. It would be epic. Adam's magical nature might also add to Magneto's ability to be lethally effective with natural powers.

What I'm saying, it won't be an easy one for neither of them.

The speed disadvantage is simply too big

Not so big to end this match fast enough.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc repeatedly TP's him and regenerates from all beatings Adam can give him.

Iceman damn near solos.

Mags gives cover and support.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see the team losing here

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By myerlanski

@adamtrmm: and thats how i feel on the matter...why would ANYONE not walk into a battle with some type of protection on if you know without it your durability is capable of practical injury...maybe for story you wouldn't but for the most part magneto has activated his shields prior to a battle on many occasions...i mean with in seconds of realizing a beef is on through conversation he has been on the defensive and put his shields up...this is the best of their abilities without story to help push the outcome...

Magneto will have that shield up and if BA puts Mags in between his sights first...well then...he will leave himself open for much more capable mutants...

Also this is not just speculative...he has used this in battles before and he has his shields up before the actual battle began...many times over....

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't see morals off. Without morals Adam blitzes and one-shots Magneto and Iceman before humiliating Apocalypse with his speed and sheer betterness.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The egyptian win

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers