Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hello guys, pls I need ur inputs.

Assuming madara and itachi square off against each other and go head on with their susanoo. Will a full powered swing from madara's perfect susanoo be strong enough to destroy itachi's yata mirror shield or will his shield successfully repel madara's PS strikes?

The version of madara is "alive madara(not EMS)" and itachi is healthy.

For the sake of this battle, let's just ignore any other ability or skill they might possess. This is not a madara vs itachi "anything goes" battle, this is simply just PS ap vs Yata mirror defense. This is solely about whether madara's PS is strong enough to destroy the shield or the shield is durable enough to withstand the attack.
What do yall think? I need honest opinions pls.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Mike_Strike10  Online

It one shots the sheild.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara > The five kage > jiraya >itachi and kisame

Itachi runs away with his tail between his skirt

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, Madara busts through it. Saying the YM can reflect a much stronger attack, by orders of magnitudes, is purely a no limit fallacy.

So, if the shield takes, example, a country level punch, it shatters like glass.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wushu59

According to guide, it has no physical form an alters depending on the attack. How do you break something that doesn't have psychical form?

If I were Kishimoto personally, I would say yeah. It probably could.

He went out of his way to introduce entirely different mechanism/rare ghostly artifact an attached it to Susanoo

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wushu59
@morningstar999 said:

Nah, Madara busts through it. Saying the YM can reflect a much stronger attack, by orders of magnitudes, is purely a no limit fallacy.

So, if the shield takes, example, a country level punch, it shatters like glass.

I mean, we've seen Hahirama's Gates and Hokage Seal contain/tank 10 Tails Bijuu Dama.

Tsunade's slugs could shield impact of Shinra Tensei, etc

It's not exactly outlandish when you analyze other feats.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It reflects it, reasonably it should reflect any non-god tiee attack. Otherwise there'd be no point of oro and black zetsu (2 people who should have extensive knowledge of what madara is capable of) hyping it up so much.

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it gets reflected regardless of the power of the attack. it doesn't have a physical property so I don't see how the shield could be broken.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No-limit fallacies are fun.

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I want to understand what the question is. Most of the posts I am seeing are arguing if Itachi's Susanoo will beat Madara's but from my knowledge, the question is asking if the shield would hold up, and from my knowledge, it would but the Susanoo itself wouldn't.

Basically having an indestructible shield doesn't make your arm indestructible type of scenario I believe.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Madara could definitely destroy the Susanoo itself but he most likely isn't getting through the yata mirror due to its hax ability.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MaulSmacker

Yata Mirror works via changing its properties to counter the jutsu , the susanoo isn't an elemental jutsu with counter natures and the shield itself has zero true durability feats and thus Madara effortlessly shatters it.

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KingMaker

@maulsmacker:

https://youtu.be/FD7UFs8rSHQ?t=156

??

He negated ALL attacks thrown his way. He only deflected one elemental (Kirin) and the rest were all physical.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingmaker: Kunais don't compare to Madara , any susanoo would tank them , the main feat here is kirin which is elemental.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wank smh.

Madara vaporizes him

SlimShadi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KingMaker

@maulsmacker:

???

You skipped the part with the giant ass python slammed against it, or the Kusanagi that can cut through anything was blown back, or the fact that even explosions were reflected without a scratch? There was no showing of any Kunai in the entire clip besides the one with a long sting of explosives tied to it. What are you even talking about?

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KingMaker

@del_torro:

???

He melts the Susanoo, the shield is the only thing that would be left. The Shield is said to be indestructible NOT his Susanoo. He dies the first swing he blocks but the shield itself would just be standing there. Legit the first thing I said.

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KingMaker

I just realize OP said pre EMS which is before perfected Susanoo. Plus all other abilities are negated.

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KingMaker

@bob74h:

Madara(TJ)>Hashirama>Madara(PM)>Itachi>Orochimaru>>Shippuden five kage=Jariya. Legit Orochimaru was able to kill Hiruzen who was still the strongest of the five, Tsunade was equal to the other five Kage so she was still far lower than Hiruzen. Itachi was able to turn Orochimaru into fodder so in one on ones he should be able to do that to each of the five Kage. Jariya was about equal to Tsunade so he should still be around that same tier.

(PM = Post Mangekyou)

(TJ = TenTails Jinchuriki)

No Caption Provided

Sarutobi>Five Kage at the time of his death (A, Onoiki, Rasa, Yagura)

Orochimaru>Sarutobi

Itachi>Orochimaru

Onoiki=Onoiki

Tsunade < Sarutobi

A = A

Rasa< Garra

Yagura > Mei

Overall Hiruzen should still be far stronger than the Kage individually by the time of the war arc. If that is the case Orochimaru was far higher than all of them, and if that is the case then Itachi is a full league and a half higher, and Madara would be a god in comparison.

Plus as an Edo Tensei Itachi was shown to be able to keep up and far pass both Killer B and Naruto (KCM1 cloak) in speed.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

PS by far. Yata nearly featless. PS tanked bijuu damas, jintons and many others. Also Yata is only defensive. PS both defensive and offensive.

And the topic creator brings irrelevant stuff. How this is MS Madara and we're ignoring their might (even tho Susanos are literally the manifestation of their might) how MS Madara releases PS ?

Trying so hard to give Itachi another impossible victory I guess :D

Yata is an item , PS is an ultimate jutsu .

turnwaiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NLF yata mirror sucks for battle threads, would have been cool to see it against high tier kage or something.

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KingMaker
@vengefulparadox said:

5 Kage level Jiraiya and Orochimaru; goodness this website never ceases to amaze.

Yata Mirror deflects Jutsu by using the nature opposite of the attack to cancel it out; Madara oneshots.

The Yata mirror uses all nature transformations to negate attacks. That makes it a Kekkei Mora on par with TSO. TSO negates all attacks besides sage mode attacks. I guess you never read the manga or watched the anime so I'll let it slide.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Truth-Seeking_Ball

How they rank ultimate abilities goes by the number of elements that are in said ability. For example, Kekkei Genkai is two elements, Kekkei Tota is 3, and TSO along with Yata Mirror are both higher than both of those.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Kekkei_T%C5%8Dta

Kekkei Tota>Kekkei Genkai

(Dust) (Mokuton)

Kekkei Mora > Kekkei Tota

(Rinnegan) (Dust)

With the basics out of the way, I can address the sheer stupidity of that post. Where did you see him use any elements to counter any of the attacks? He never used a wind Jutsu nor announced one, he didn't use a fire or water Jutsu, what in your little head made you think that it was using Jutsu to counter Jutsu? If so they would have a list of Derived Jutsu that the shield would use to negate specific Jutsu (I.E a Jutsu for each element). Seriously what type of idiocy compelled you to even think/write that smh.

The only way narratively that your assumption could make any form of sense is if it said the Yata Mirror only used the five basic elements but instead it said ALL elements meaning yin-yang and yin and yang Jutsu as well, which as everyone knows negates Jutsu. Plus it says it is "embued" with it meaning it's not something that constantly needs to be turned on and off like the TSO so it just naturally negates Jutsu.

The only thing that can harm it is Senjutsu, and Madara needs to steal sage chakra to enter any type of sage mode.

Plus I was going based off of canon (what was stated in the manga and in the anime) whatever disagreements you have with that is between you, Kishimoto, and your headcanon. I'm not dealing with your retarded behind on things that were clearly stated in all forms of media.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solo King Itachi > Zetsu > Black Zetsu alone > 10 Tails Madara

No Caption Provided

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KingMaker

@wushu59: Same retard that says Sakura> Tsunade with no evidence. Meanwhile, I have the databooks, Light novels, Manga, and Anime to back up my claim.

Also I said his Susanoo would break, but the Yata mirror is the only saving grace. Madara took on an army and the five kage. I say Itachi can 1v1 some of the kage. Madara stomps low difficulty

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingmaker:

I think you tagged the wrong person buddy. Tsunade is way hotter than Sakura. I agree.

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KingMaker

@turnwaiter: It's good on good characters. The thing was made intentionally weaker by tying it to his Susanoo. The Yata Mirror if it was a regular weapon would be the most broken thing even far passing the Uchiha gunbai but still lower than TSO.

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KingMaker

@wushu59: MY BROTHER.

But I was talking about physical strength. Anyway, Itachi dies to everyone above 3 tails Yagura IMPO. Do note Tsunade had strength that rivaled/weaker three tails cloak Naruto and she was considered the strongest in physical strength among the Kage.

So I still say he might have the advantage against Tsunade in a 1v1 situation, Raikage would more than likely win, Mizukage loses (Mei has nothing on Itachi), and Garra would lose as well it would be a close fight though impo. Hiruzen was stated to be the strongest Hokage in his era but that still doesn't account for differences in specific abilities (I.E Speed vs Ice manipulation, which Mr. Freeze would use on Flash) that would negate certain advantages.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wushu59

@kingmaker: I was obviously trolling with the Itachi / Madara stuff.

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yata mirror couldn't reflect chibaku tensie the db statement is just a hyperbole

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: duh, it can only reflect direct attacks. I.E, Chidori, Rasengan, Susanoo slash(theoretically), fireballs, etc. Attacks like Genjutsu or space-time Ninjutsu cant be reflected (I.E Kamui) along with gravity techniques like all mighty pull and all mighty push. Chinabu Tensei falls under that last one.

Avatar image for returntothevoid
ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingmaker: what form of Susanoo did Itachi use against Kirin?

Zelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi's Yata Mirror should be higher because its Haxed based and not Raw Durability.

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By KingMaker

@returntothevoid:

No that is the second-highest form. He never evolved passed that because he didn't awaken EMS. Only Madara and Sasuke were shown to reach the highest form of the Susanoo in canon.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Susanoo

Fun fact, his video game character did have the full power version. His shield became retractable and his sword could still seal anything that it cut. It is unknown to me how large it was or some of the other mechanics but I thought it was cool.

I just re-read what you said. Yes, that was his highest canon form of Susanoo.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KingMaker

@returntothevoid:

Not destroyed but de-evolved. Itachi Susanoo used it but Sasuke's Susanoo didn't so when Sasuke awakened EMS his Susanoo overrode Itachi's Susanoo and wiped it from the perfect Susanoo's roster of abilities. It's weird but if Sasuke did in fact still have it then he would have more than likely used it and it would have been stated somewhere that he did in fact retain Itachi's Susanoo abilities.

That is why (I think) Itachi's concept Susanoo looks so different from Sasuke's perfect Susanoo.