#51  Edited By flashback0180

alucard is hungry

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cut off his head + stab in the heart should do the trick.

Father Anderson and Vamparized Walter did this and Alucard just got back with a lol.
Also, I've read the manga and watched the anime, all of Alucard's other speed feats involve bullets. But you don't need to be hypersonic to dodge bullets or even cut bullets up after they're fired. You might be but you don't need to be.
As if he needs to dodge them alright, he caught a MAGIC bullet with his teeth. As I have said in another thread, if there were guns in Naruto, ninjas would be killed easily. Seras in OVA Ep 1, despite not yet a full pledge vamp, she is already able to dodge bullets in close ranges. Alucard don't need to dodge (but doesn't mean he can't), he has many stuff in his arsenal to use rather than dodge.
  • Reap Van Winkle
  • Dandyman
  • Baskerville,
  • TK (which Madara probably have to counter IMO)
  • Illusions
  • Hypnosis
  • Telepathy, etc etc.
Some of these, Madara have no defense for.
And oh, regarding those mountain busting attacks of Madara, sure it is a decent feat. But that doesn't mean he can't be beaten by someone who can't do the same. Remember Naruto vs Yahiko (pain) ?
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@thelocust619:

--i don't recall the 8 tails being able to phase through things,

Alucard has never phased through anything durable at all.

nor Obito talking a nap behind said barrier...it sounds like a joke, but its not. Madara can't stay awake for 30 years to kill Alucard lol.

That's because there were people who could actually pose a challenge to him, as well as capable of breaking barrier. Alucard is neither.

--barrier never blocked anything as that can phase at all... Also, becoming a shapeless mass of shadow is an option

And alucard has phased through energy when?

If you can phase through something like a wall, it doesn't mean you can phase through everything no matter what the durability. Not to forget that he fails to phase through bullets, and anderson's attacks that were actually killing him.

>Where does it say fire cant kill alucard again?

Madara doesn't have to do anything. He sets alucard on amaterasu and goes home. Amaterasu isn't going to stop burning till alucard is gone. Basically, alucard keeps burning and burning till his souls run out. Not even a challenge to likes of madara lol.

--Alucard got impaled with holy thorns and torched up by holy flames strong enough to set his entire level-zero army ablaze....Alucard ignored it. Against a vampire who can regen, holy fire>>>>>>>>>amaterasu, which hasn't actually burned anyone that iv seen. It just sorta sits there, sucking n being no good.

And? That's because the holy flames don't burn constantly. Amaterasu isn't going anywhere, alucard regens, he burns. Assuming he can regen while being burned, that is. He ignores being hurt by bullets, too. Doesn't mean he can't be killed by bullets at all.

Amaterasu blased a hole through a wall. And got through raikage's armor. Holy fire did.. what?

Alucard has good regen. That doesn't change the fact that he's weak at base.

As of now, the fight ends easily enough. Amaterasu. GG. Alucard can keep dying over and over all he likes.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

1. Madara has absolutely nothing saying he can use eight trigrams and reaper death seal.

Again, Reed Richards has absolutely nothing saying he can build an air conditioner.

2. You're saying we can use reasonable interference to say he can use them. Which isn't true. His life has been a war doesn't mean he learned sealing at high level.

You're right, just because his entire life has been about warfare doesn't mean he learned sealing at a high level...except for the fact that he's used fuinjutsu at a high level. Again, you can continue to try and disregard the feats all you want but they still stand whether you like it or not.

3. The jutsu he used was something that was his ultimate goal all along. Plus a specific technique related to the area he was considered to have vast knowledge of. In his entire fights, he has never shown to try and seal people. There is no disregarding it as character trait. Only sealing technique he used was a major requirement for final plan, something he had to learn for it to work. Nothing else says he can use different seals, specially not advanced seals like eight trigrams, or dead demon.

So, you think that Madara studied fuinjutsu to learn how to seal the juubi within himself but learned absolutely nothing about fuinjutsu more generally in the process? That's like claiming someone who studies molecular biology in order to develop an HIV vaccine will learn nothing else about molecular biology except what is related to developing an HIV vaccine. Doesn't make sense. Your specialization in a specific area requires more general knowledge.

Second, saying Madara initially had a vast knowledge of bijuu and sealing them is wrong, and I've already proven this. There is absolutely nothing in the manga stating that Madara had a vast knowledge of bijuu or how to seal them. Madara's ability to control the kyuubi was entirely predicated on the natural ability afforded by his sharingan. So, again, sharingan =/= fuinjutsu.

Third, as I've already stated, if Madara had no other way to defeat Alucard then he would certainly try to seal him.

Fourth, you think 8 trigrams or shiki fuujin is more advanced than turning yourself into the jinchuriki for the juubi? Going by feats Madara > Minato when it comes to fuinjutsu. And that's important considering the fact that Minato was specifically known for his prowess in fuinjutsu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@uberhikari:

1. Again, Reed Richards has absolutely nothing saying he can build an air conditioner.

No, the correct statement is, "reed richards has absolutely nothing saying he can build a miracle machine." You're right. He doesn't, and he can't unless he shows so.

2. You're right, just because his entire life has been about warfare doesn't mean he learned sealing at a high level...except for the fact that he's used fuinjutsu at a high level. Again, you can continue to try and disregard the feats all you want but they still stand whether you like it or not.

Yes, a fuinjutsu that was his ultimate goal all along.

Again, you can continue to try and disregard the feats all you want but they still stand whether you like it or not.

Disregard? I am accepting the feat. What I'm disregarding is your opinion about it's implications.

3. Third, as I've already stated, if Madara had no other way to defeat Alucard then he would certainly try to seal him.

Yes. Problem is, he hasn't shown anything that can.

4. Fourth, you think 8 trigrams or shiki fuujin is more advanced than turning yourself into the jinchuriki for the juubi? Going by feats Madara > Minato when it comes to fuinjutsu. And that's important considering the fact that Minato was specifically known for his prowess in fuinjutsu.

-What? where did they say madara>minato in fuinjutsu? Minato is perfectly capable of sealing a bijuu by two different methods, contract seals, and sealing people chakra. Madara only showed one, which he had to learn because his plan wasn't possible without it.

- More advanced? Not at all. They are two entirely different types of sealing jutsu, and both are S-class. Learning one doesn't automatically mean learning other, it was never implied in the manga.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By thelocust619

@princearagorn1: I can accept the energy phasing argument as Alucard's inability to pass a chakra barrier....but then there's the ground/other openings, which Madara has been shown leaving unattended...

N burning doesn't take a soul, that's the problem....the straight answer is, yea, he can regen from it constantly because its not effecting his life-pool. In fact he"s shown literally no trouble at all outright ignoring fire....n the only reason Anderson's fire stopped is because Alucard de-hearted him, after he ignored it so hard he complained more about Seras's yelling than the manifestation of (part of) God's power standing right there vine-raping him like some weird hentai. There is absolutely no reason to believe that burning would even harm him when he's shown as much of the exact opposite as anyone could....like there he was, on fire...holy fire, God's fire....and he ignored it. He only had one soul at the time, yet he lived. With no discomfort at all until Seras yelled in his ear. Idk how to better defend that point lol how long it lasts is iirrelevant if its accomplishing nothing.

And....did you just suggest Alucard can be killed by bullets? Because im sure you didn't....but it looks like you did. Which would be hilariously wrong....but I gotta make sure. If it were that easy, I doubt Walter would have waited half a century for his "one chance to kill Alucard", he would have just shot him up n Alucard probably woulda just let him because he respected him as a human.

At his very best (and with a lot of luck) id give say Madara would take 100,000 lives before getting winded and murdered. Literally everything Madara and 99.99999999999999999999999ect% of living people can do costs some form of energy, be it stamina or chakra. Alucard has no worries like that, and he has enough lives to outright TELL Madara his weakness before even starting, although he'd like lay perma-regen and smile creepilly as he watches Madara try n figure it out. Which he eventually would, if he's ever heard of vampires before...like at all lol but its just too much. 3,400,000 lives? Like....1,2 3...wow this is gonna take forever...

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

1. Regular bullets vary in speed. Handguns are most certainly not. Automatic rifles can be, Sniper rifles usually are. A magical bullet that did circles around an SR-71 (a jet capable of hyper sonic speeds) - is.

An SR-71 is NOT hypersonic. It's not even mach 3.5:

The first flight of an SR-71 took place on 22 December 1964, at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California.[59] The SR-71 reportedly reached a top speed of Mach 3.4 during flight testing.[60][verification needed] The first SR-71 to enter service was delivered to the 4200th (later, 9th) Strategic Reconnaissance Wing at Beale Air Force Base, California, in January 1966.

So, that magical bullet didn't have to be hypersonic at all. Again, I've actually seen people try to use physics to calc this feat but the images and variables are just too unquantifiable. The only thing we can say is that Alucard is definitely supersonic+, but the only evidence we have that might prove he's hypersonic is ambiguous at best.

2. Not really, considering he has hypersonic relaxes, enchanted vampire senses and pre-cog. You should rewatch the part where he teaches Seras how to shoot, in which is overlines these things.

I've actually used that Seras scan in debates before, so I already know about it. Alucard doesn't have precog and he's certainly never used precog in a fight to predict his opponent's moves. Maybe he has some ambiguous form of clairvoyance that allows him to anticipate how his opponent's would move--call it intuition if you want--but that's not real precognition like Darth Sidious has in a fight.

3. I didn't tell you about the feat to say its impressive, I told you the feat to show you he's willing to use his TK (which is powerful enough to move an aircraft carrier) on even things like fodder. So it cannot be dismissed. Alucard can also phase, if he wants.

I've already shown you one way that TK can be avoided. And there's also just the simple, and always effective, speed blitz. Is your argument really that Alucard will just hold or fling around someone with mountain level durability? That seems like a dubious claim.

4. Which Alucard does...he absorbs peoples souls dude...

Alucard has never used shadow manipulation to target someone's soul, iirc. Scans? My memory is that the shadows themselves are incorporeal but they target corporeal stuff. And they're destructive capacity is nothing compared to Madara.

5. Cutting power =/= explosive power. People in Naruto get cut by kunai.

Yes, depending on who's doing the cutting. But then again, Madara has Susano'o + Amaterasu for defense. And it isn't like Alucard is fast enough to tag him anyway, so...

6. What are you talking about? When he fights fodder, like Luke, he doesn't give too shit. When he fights stronger people, like Walter for example then he actually tries. You can keep playing the "he only uses his powers sometimes game" if you want to attempt to dismiss something Madara can't deal with but Alucard has used all his powers multiple times. The series is 10 episodes long, its not like he used something 1 time in 50 years. I stopped following Naruto a while ago, but I'm willing to bet given Madara's only recent introduction to the series there's not many things he's done multiple times. This argument is completely dumb.

I don't know why you're trying to deny Alucard's character traits. Kenpachi is the exact same way. Sometimes Kenpachi gets really serious but that's generally after he lets people take free shots at him in order to satisfy his enjoyment + bloodlust for battle. As for whether or not Alucard will use all his powers that's debatable given his very clear character traits. If Alucard dicks around like he almost always does, then he might not get a chance to get serious and do anything before he gets pwned by Madara. That's the only thing I'm saying, which is very plausible.

7. Uh, no it won't do the trick actually. You claimed you read hellsing? Alucard's head has been severed and he was stabbed in the heart...with HOLY weapons (something which Madara does not possess) and he wasn't defeated. There is nothing they can do to stop his regeneration. The series itself did even go into exact detail. The whole "kill him 3 million times over" is a fan theory because of Alucard's story at the end.

This point is, at least, debatable given what was implied in the manga, but whatever...

Second, the idea that Alucard's regeneration is infinite is just a no limits fallacy. People with regenerative abilities only get credit for the extent of regeneration they've shown which, in this case, is regenerating from a pool of blood. Amaterasu burns everything at least down to ash and doesn't stop until it's all gone. And, of course, Madara's can just decide to nuke the whole area to the point where their wouldn't even be blood left.

Aside from wiping him from existance, Madara isn't putting him down.

This is obviously going too far. Are you telling me that you need to reality warp Alucard away in order to get rid of him?

8. Wolverine can't destroy buildings either, but if he cuts Madara he's dead. Just because you can't blow shit up, doesn't mean you can't win. That is quite frankly non-sense thinking - what is this DBZ?. Jesus dude. He isn't detably hyper sonic, he is hyper sonic. And the Naruto fans themselves admitted there's no way to confirm he can use Amaterasu. And even if he did Alucard has actually regened from completely wiped out! For example, if Alucard sucks out the blood of Madara (something which he can do at range) then ...Madara is dead. There's no body in Naruto who feats defending against that type of attack. You don't have to blow up a building to kill someone who can blow up a city. WBH can blow up planets, but if you can drain his radiation you can still beat him.

First, not being able to blow someone up isn't a problem if you can cut them; I never implied otherwise. However, cutting them becomes considerably more difficult when they have a vast array of defense abilities like Susano'o + Amaterasu. And, yes, Madara has shown the use of Amaterasu even without his mangekyou sharingan:

Here he is simply absorbing it and dispersing it while he takes off his battle armor.

Second, scans of Alucard regenerating from being completely wiped out? Remember, this is pre-Schrodinger Alucard.

Third, Madara isn't just going to stand there and let himself be drained of blood. That's just not happening.

9. I also said its never confirmed how the regen works. And he was killing souls, not his body. Speedblitz with a kunai? Please.

What time are you talking about?

This is not even worth arguing anymore. Some of the things you've said are just plain ridiculous. Have a nice day, I'm outta here. Reminding myself why I even posted in this thread to begin with, people are ridiculous about the HST.

If I'm ridiculous why did you post 9 points in response? I think I've been pretty reasonable.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

I can accept the energy phasing argument as Alucard'sI inability to pass a chakra barrier....but then there's the ground/other openings, which Madara has been shown leaving unattended...

Shinobi are able to travel through ground. And the four suns barrier was underground, too. Otherwise it'd have blased a huge hole in the ground from the force of contained explosion.

N burning doesn't take a soul, that's the problem....

But it kills. Killed = soul gone.

the straight answer is, yea, he can regen from it constantly because its not effecting his life-pool. In fact he"s shown literally no trouble at all outright ignoring fire....

And the fire could burn till the target was completely obliterated? noooo...

the only reason Anderson's fire stopped is because Alucard ignored it so hard he complained more about Seras's yelling than the manifestation of (part of) God's power standing right there vine-raping him like some weird hentai. There is absolutely no reason to believe that burning would even harm him when he's shown as much of the exact opposite as anyone could....like there he was, on fire...holy fire, God's fire....and he ignored it. He only had one soul at the time, yet he lived. With no discomfort at all until Seras yelled in his ear. Idk how to better defend that point lol how long it lasts is iirrelevant if its accomplishing nothing.

Ignoring fire doesn't stop it. And it isn't stopping amaterasu. As long as alucard regenerates, he burns repeatedly. And his regen isn't unlimited. It's 30 years at best.

And....did you just suggest Alucard can be killed by bullets? Because im sure you didn't....but it looks like you did. Which would be hilariously wrong....but I gotta make sure. If it were that easy, I doubt Walter would have waited half a century for his "one chance to kill Alucard", he would have just shot him up n Alucard probably woulda just let him because he respected him as a human.

Yes he can. All you have to do is keep killing him till he runs out of lives..

Straight out. When has alucard regened from complete vaporization?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#59  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@uberhikari: So I was off by about 1.5 mach. My bad. Doesn't change the fact that the bullet did CIRCLES around it, which means it was much, much, much faster. So in fact, its not that unreasonable - actually.

I posted 9 points because I actually respected your opinions on a previous subject matter, even if I disagreed.

But then you keep going on spotting weird thigns that don't matter like "mountain durability", despite the fact that it means nothing to someone like Alucard who can simply drain his blood and there's nothing he can do to stop it. Moving around doesn't change anything when he absorbed the blood at range from an entire city, it literally flowed right to him. There's nothing to dodge. Or simply use TK (something which you also can't dodge, unless Madara can dodge thoughts - not so much) and freeze Madara in place if he wishes and throw him around like a ragdoll like he's done to other people.

Being reasonable? You mean with your "kill him with a kunai" statement despite the fact that it has zero merit? Yeah, okay dude.

Finally I actually said he would win because of Genjutsu and yet you insisted on turning this into a long pointless debate, in which you still have shown nothing that Madara could do do physically beat Alucard, which makes sense, considering he has never been defeated by physical damage. His healing might be a no limits fallacy, but there's no proof it has a limit because none was never shown. Any time he gets hurt, he regen'd, period (until Schrodinger became involved, which wasn't physical either). In fact The Major's whole plan to beat Alucard was in fact using Schrodinger to wipe him out of existence because he couldn't win any other way - and even that failed once Alucard gained control of said powers.

So all that being said, yes, this debate is ridiculous consider I all ready said he would win because of Genjutsu, something which is needed because Alucard hasn't displayed nothing that suggest physical damage could defeat him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Alucard's tk is vastly outclassed by madara's.. Just turn your comment around.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa:

First, Alucard has no hypersonic speed feats. He's definitely supersonic+ but there's no evidence that he's hypersonic. Madara is definitely hypersonic+ and going by feats he's at least massively hypersonic.

Second, if you think bullets would hurt Naruto characters or even tag them, then you're just trolling.

Third, Rip Van Winkle, Dandyman and the Baskervilles are all useless against Madara. Between speed, Susano'o, Amaterasu and just outright durability they wouldn't be effective at all. I've already outlined some possible counters to TK. Alucard doesn't want to get into an illusion battle with a genjutsu user (genjutsu would just flat out KO Alucard), hypnosis would probably work, and Alucard has no offensive TP feats to speak of. So, out of all the things you've listed hypnosis is probably the only thing that would be effective against Madara.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager: Alucard's tk is vastly outclassed by madara's.. Just turn your comment around.

again, let me know when physical harm can do any lasting damage to Alucard, because no instance was ever shown. The only thing that worked was holy based weaponary and even that he had a very strong resistance to all by the most powerful. The only way they got rid of him (temporarily) was to literally wipe him out of existence for 30 years. (might be worded badly, but that's what happened. he stopped existing a while, physically at least)

Madara will force a KO by Genjutsu, but outside of that, there is absolutely nothing physically he can do to put him down. Because, as people continually fail to understand, Alucard can't be beat that way.

The fact that you guys keep wanting to debate it, is basically needless over hyping that isn't convincing anyone. Accept it and move on, Madara all ready won because of Genjutsu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fallschirmjager said:

@princearagorn1 said:

again, let me know when physical harm can do any lasting damage to Alucard, because no instance was ever shown. The only thing that worked was holy based weaponary and even that he had a very strong resistance to all by the most powerful. The only way they got rid of him (temporarily) was to literally wipe him out of existence for 30 years.

Madara will force a KO by Genjutsu, but outside of that, there is absolutely nothing physically he can do to put him down. Because, as people continually fail to understand, Alucard can't be beat that way,.

buy burning him till he runs out of souls?

again, no regen feats from vaporization.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@princearagorn1 said:

again, let me know when physical harm can do any lasting damage to Alucard, because no instance was ever shown. The only thing that worked was holy based weaponary and even that he had a very strong resistance to all by the most powerful. The only way they got rid of him (temporarily) was to literally wipe him out of existence for 30 years.

Madara will force a KO by Genjutsu, but outside of that, there is absolutely nothing physically he can do to put him down. Because, as people continually fail to understand, Alucard can't be beat that way,.

soul regen is a fan-theory only. the manga never stated how his regen works. he gets hurt, he regens.

Madara has no feats to defend getting his blood sucked out of him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@princearagorn1 said:

soul regen is a fan-theory only. the manga never stated how his regen works.

madara has no feats to getting his blood sucked out of him either.

And that helps his case how? simply put, kill him with fire till he dies.

actually alucard hasn't affected anyone that can be blasted through kilometers of solid rock and be perfectly fine to begin with. But madara can vaporize the likes of alucard with utter ease.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@princearagorn1 said:

soul regen is a fan-theory only. the manga never stated how his regen works.

madara has no feats to getting his blood sucked out of him either.

And that helps his case how? simply put, kill him with fire till he dies.

actually alucard hasn't affected anyone that can be blasted through kilometers of solid rock and be perfectly fine to begin with. But madara can vaporize the likes of alucard with utter ease.

You know what's funny? I just refreshed my memory and Amaterasu is actually going to do nothing. Pretty hilarious to be honest. Its been defeated by far less impressive instances before. In once instance, a dude merely took his coat off, it burned the coat and stopped. Clearly all-powerful. I forgot who did this, but I know it happened. It might have been Jiraiya.

And apparently the Nine tails detached its body when it was set on fire by Sasuke and was fine.

Alucard can literally detached millions of familiars from his being. Marada dies long before he ever kills Alucard if we are banning Genjutsu.

So that whole line of argument is pointless.

So he can win by Genjutsu and that's it - still. G'day.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

You know what's funny? I just refreshed my memory and Amaterasu is actually going to do nothing. Pretty hilarious to be honest. Its been defeated by far less impressive instances before. In once instance, a dude merely took his coat off, it burned the coat and stopped. Clearly all-powerful. I forgot who did this, but I know it happened. It might have been Jiraiya.

Madara is fast enough to get away from amaterasu's invoking point almost instantly. Not a luxury slowpoke like alucard shares. Funnily enough, he didn't even need to take his coat off, he has several other ways to deal with it.

And apparently the Nine tails detached its body when it was set on fire by Sasuke and was fine.

What...? Nine tails set on fire by sasuke....? That's practically a fight almost every reader is hoping will actually happen. Must've missed it. huh.

Alucard can literally detached millions of familiars from his being. Marada dies long before he ever kills Alucard if we are banning Genjutsu.

Nothing is stopping madara from setting the whole area on fire. Sasuke was intercepted by other juubi clones. And alucard detaching his souls leads to even worse fodderization than current.

And still, alucard has no feats of regen from vaporization.

So that whole line of argument is pointless.

It was pointless to begin with. Madara outclasses alucard in every catagory, and has the hax to override alucard's.

Avatar image for lelouchvibritannia
LelouchViBritannia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one. I think alucard can endure anything sent at him in a long drawn out fight. When we look at it, Madara Uchiha can still get torn apart by familiars. Not to mention, the jackal 13mm will blow his head off easily. Early on, Madara would curbstomp Alucard, no contest. Once level restiricions are lifted, I don't see Madara doing anything to hurt him.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@princearagorn1:

Whoops. I meant Ten-Tails. Argument still stands, Amaterasu won't work. Alucard can literally delay Amaterau indefinitely, for years if necessary. Alucard wouldn't even have to attack - Madara would run out of Chakra before he killed him.

And Madara has no feats against his blood leaving his body via absorption if Alucard decided to attack.

And I gotta work tonight so I'm outta here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Whoops. I meant Ten-Tails. Argument still stands, Amaterasu won't work and Madara can't defend against getting his blood sucked out of his body. Nothing he can do to stop it.

why not? alucard has no one that'll stop madara from further using amaterasu. Heck, put in the entire cast of hellsing.. and it will change nothing.

Alucard isn't affecting someone as durable as madara to begin with.

And considering alucard is burning over and over here..

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

Susanoo and Amaterasu ain't > than Helena's nail's flame IMO, which technically, already God's nail.

Madara <<<<<< God, fact.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

@fallschirmjager said:

@princearagorn1:

Whoops. I meant Ten-Tails. Argument still stands, Amaterasu won't work and Madara can't defend against getting his blood sucked out of his body. Nothing he can do to stop it.

why not? alucard has no one that'll stop madara from further using amaterasu. Heck, put in the entire cast of hellsing.. and it will change nothing.

He would have a big problem. Post - Schrodinger would solo.

This one is debatable. You can't prove that Alucard's weapons or some won't work on him, and vice versa.

@uberhikari:

Susanoo and Amaterasu ain't > than Helena's nail's flame IMO, which technically, already God's nail.

Madara <<<<<< God, fact.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaterasu isn't that hard to dodge and alucard can just reform anytime he wants

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By KingH

So many wankers. Alucard outlasts madara. That's the end of it. That applies even if he is caught in a genjutsu, which is highly unlikely via third eye. Everything you guys are saying is irrelevant.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@princearagorn1:

He would have a big problem.

not at all. They don't have anything to harm him, he can burn them till they die casually.

Post - Schrodinger would solo.

Solo what? He exists as long as he believes it? Madara forces him to believe he doesn't.

This one is debatable. You can't prove that Alucard's weapons or some won't work on him, and vice versa.

They haven't worked on anything remotely durable as madara, while he has taken worse and dusted it off.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Couple things.

Has Amaterasu burned anything intangible? Because I'm fairly sure even if Amaterasu catches Alucard he can turn intangible and the fire should fall off since there's nothing there to burn.

Madara doesn't have any feats spamming Amaterasu, and given it's a chakra intensive technique I'm inclined to think he can't.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@metaljimmor said:

@princearagorn1:

Couple things.

Has Amaterasu burned anything intangible? Because I'm fairly sure even if Amaterasu catches Alucard he can turn intangible and the fire should fall off since there's nothing there to burn.

Madara doesn't have any feats spamming Amaterasu, and given it's a chakra intensive technique I'm inclined to think he can't.

not to my knowledge. but alucard can only pass through walls iirc?

As for spamming it, sasuke spams it quite a lot, and itachi set a huge area on fire iirc. Madara's chakra capacity exceeds theirs by a lot.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

>Shinobi are able to travel through ground. And the four suns barrier was underground, too. Otherwise it'd have blased a huge hole in the ground from the force of contained explosion.

--i was referring to Susanoo, who was open on the ground allowing him to get snatched during the fight with the kages. What I'm saying is Madara's defense isn't perfect, and phasing would be useful in capitalizing on that.

>But it (fire) kills. Killed = soul gone.

--but it doesn't kill Alucard. That's the problem.... with only one soul on his own he took literally no damage from holy fire (that trumps amaterasu in feats, as it killed all of the released souls in one shot). If he dies with one soul, he's dead....but he didnt die. He didn't even take damage, it just burned there. You are assuming Amaterasu would somehow cause more damage than this fire when it has far worse showings? It hasn't burned anyone lol it killed a single person iirc n only because he just smiled and let it....there's no reason Alucard can't ignore it when he has been shown clearly, indisputably ignoring it. In his most vulnerable condition.

>And the fire could burn till the target was completely obliterated? noooo...

-so what? What's it matter how long its there if its doing nothing? Say it takes 30 years to burn him down (you mentioned before something about believing he can only potentially regen for 30 years based on showings, iirc...n in different words)...that's not very practical in a fight when Madara probably won't even last a month

>Ignoring fire doesn't stop it. And it isn't stopping amaterasu. As long as alucard regenerates, he burns repeatedly. And his regen isn't unlimited. It's 30 years at best.

-ah, that's the comment I was referring to. But about the "stopping fire" comment, I was typing fast and left out half the sentence lol I edited my post, but what I meant was "the fire only stopped because alucard casually ignored it and ripped his heart out, showing more discomfort at Seras's yelling". Typo, mybad

>Yes he can (be killed by bullets). All you have to do is keep killing him till he runs out of lives.

not every lethal blow counts as a kill. Walter shredded an Alucard with one soul far worse than any bullet, he didn't die. Walter's wire-rapefest>bullets. It was then clearly shown that heart stab+decapitation is the way to kill him, as Alucard, after receiving the blow, tells Walter he was "too late", as he had just reabsorbed Luke Valentine's soul to take the blow for him. He didn't need a second soul for any other blow he received....literally the ENTIRE MANGA was solely about how hard it is to kill this guy, and you suggest bullets or any old means would be sufficient? That is an incredible low ball towards Alucard. The only stat that matters here is stamina. The only technique that matters is genjutsu.

>Straight out. When has alucard regened from complete vaporization?

-depends what you mean...from death? OVA 1 Alucard vs Anderson. From a puddle? OVA 3, just before Alucard vs Dandyman. From being completely incinerated? OVA 4, crashes an exploding jet into an aircraft carrier, reforms with shadows. From non-existance? As in not existing...at all? OVA 10, absorbs Schrödinger, doesn't know he exists anymore so he doesn't....comes back anyway. Now its your turn....when has Amaterasu vaporized anything? I remember a section of the lining of a toad's stomach, n that's it...kinda a far stretch, don't you think?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By thelocust619
Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tose Naruto fanboys are hilarious

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@thelocust619:

i was referring to Susanoo, who was open on the ground allowing him to get snatched during the fight with the kages. What I'm saying is Madara's defense isn't perfect, and phasing would be useful in capitalizing on that.

That incomplete susano.. perfect susano has him floating in his head. And he is quite good with barrier techniques..

but it doesn't kill Alucard. That's the problem.... with only one soul on his own he took literally no damage from holy fire (that trumps amaterasu in feats, as it killed all of the released souls in one shot). If he dies with one soul, he's dead....but he didnt die. He didn't even take damage, it just burned there. You are assuming Amaterasu would somehow cause more damage than this fire when it has far worse showings? It hasn't burned anyone lol it killed a single person iirc n only because he just smiled and let it....there's no reason Alucard can't ignore it when he has been shown clearly, indisputably ignoring it. In his most vulnerable condition.

Ah. It doesn't have to burn alucard. All it has to do is to eliminate the fodder souls.. (normal body of alucard has been shredded by far worse than amaterasu. Practically thrown knives.) When he's down to one, madara has far more than enough in his arsenal to fodderize alucard.

-so what? What's it matter how long its there if its doing nothing? Say it takes 30 years to burn him down (you mentioned before something about believing he can only potentially regen for 30 years based on showings, iirc...n in different words)...that's not very practical in a fight when Madara probably won't even last a month

You don't understand lol.

If madara uses amaterasu, it isn't stopping burning till he loses all the souls. Even then it will continue, but when he's back to original form, he might be able to withstand them. At that point, madara blasts him far worse than walter could..

not every lethal blow counts as a kill. Walter shredded an Alucard with one soul far worse than any bullet, he didn't die. Walter's wire-rapefest>bullets. It was then clearly shown that heart stab+decapitation is the way to kill him, as Alucard, after receiving the blow, tells Walter he was "too late", as he had just reabsorbed Luke Valentine's soul to take the blow for him. He didn't need a second soul for any other blow he received....literally the ENTIRE MANGA was solely about how hard it is to kill this guy, and you suggest bullets or any old means would be sufficient? That is an incredible low ball towards Alucard. The only stat that matters here is stamina. The only technique that matters is genjutsu.

The problem is that, the manga is filled with weak people, that's why it's hard to kill him. Put madara there and no one will even care about alucard.

-depends what you mean...from death? OVA 1 Alucard vs Anderson. From a puddle? OVA 3, just before Alucard vs Dandyman. From being completely incinerated? OVA 4, crashes an exploding jet into an aircraft carrier, reforms with shadows. From non-existance? As in not existing...at all? OVA 10, absorbs Schrödinger, doesn't know he exists anymore so he doesn't....comes back anyway. Now its your turn....when has Amaterasu vaporized anything? I remember a section of the lining of a toad's stomach, n that's it...kinda a far stretch, don't you think?

No, I mean completely vaporized.

death? he regened, simply. Wasn't really dead. He was sending messages to seraph and what not.

I don't recall him being 'completely incinerated'. Partly? obviously. But jet explosions don't completely incinerate you.

When did he come back from non-existance? he was 'everywhere and nowhere at the same time'. That's not non-existance lol.

It was a wall, actually. But yes, amaterasu isn't completely vaporizing. And my bad, Madara doesn't have a vaporizing technique without nine-tails. Wrong version.

---------------------

Problem with alucard is he's hilariously weak at base. Basically, most of his fights on forum, it's a question of who can play fodderize him over and over repeatedly. Not many people have the hax to deal with him though, and I'd say amaterasu users, every bleach shinigami character, and that lightening user from toriko should easily be able to deal with him.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

>That incomplete susano.. perfect susano has him floating in his head. And he is quite good with barrier techniques..

-i wasn't doubting Madara's ability, only pointing out that its not perfect, n over time he's bound to slip up...even subtly, n Alucard does have enough senses to notice such an opportunity.

>Ah. It doesn't have to burn alucard. All it has to do is to eliminate the fodder souls.. (normal body of alucard has been shredded by far worse than amaterasu. Practically thrown knives.) When he's down to one, madara has far more than enough in his arsenal to fodderize alucard.

-that requires level zero, which I doubt Alucard would risk once Madara opens by squashing him like a bug 8 or 9 times. Also Amaterasu has never burned or stuck to something in a gas/intangible state, so its a temporary....almost said problem, lol technically its an amp, being its now dangerous to touch him...but anyway even phasing through an object would likely just leave it on the object. Madara's welcome to waste his chakra trying to spam it but its not the best strategy..

>You don't understand lol.

If madara uses amaterasu, it isn't stopping burning till he loses all the souls. Even then it will continue, but when he's back to original form, he might be able to withstand them. At that point, madara blasts him far worse than walter could..

-i kinda see where you're going, but at best it would only be a safeguard against familiars until alucard removes it via phasing or shifting his state, which he can do way easier than madara can spam it. 3,400,000 lives. that is an insane number, man. Even with paralyze-no-jutsu and everything going his way its STILL likely he's gonna need to stop. That is a retardedly high number of times to kill someone. That's like having to kill two or 3 major cities worth of people one at a time....n its being a relentessly pesky bi%ch the whole time.

>The problem is that, the manga is filled with weak people, that's why it's hard to kill him. Put madara there and no one will even care about alucard.

-I wouldnt argue against madara being the greater threat in any situation, but weak enemies or not, Alucard's power set is what it is. Madara isn't a human, he's apparently a descendent of a space-demon-bunny according to the last chapter lol plus with that power....he's legitimately a monster. Alucard doesn't treat monsters the same as human enemies, he won't explain his weaknesses or anything. Madara will no doubt smash him with ease, Alucard will get excited n try to go pro, madara will smash that as well....Alucard will have to legitimately try in ways we've never seen, and I have no doubt madara will smash that as well....but eventually, the whole thing will degenerate into a living hell for both of them, Alucard giving everything he has for one chance and failing miserably time and time again, with madara wearing down trying endlessly to kill something that, from his perspective, seemingly can't be killed. When something gives, its definitely going to be Madara, because 3.4 million is a retardedly high number. One karate chop to the neck n madara bleeds out right into Alucard's mouth, n then Alucard has the coolest familiar ever lol

>death? he regened, simply. Wasn't really dead. He was sending messages to seraph and what not.

-he received a heart stab+decap, as shown in OVA 10 this will take a soul. it "killed" him...once.

>I don't recall him being 'completely incinerated'. Partly? obviously. But jet explosions don't completely incinerate you.

-i could be a douche n counter with "we will always remember" n how hot jet fuel apparently is....but I'll just give you this out of spite lmao you can have it

>When did he come back from non-existance? he was 'everywhere and nowhere at the same time'. That's not non-existance lol.

-everywhere and nowhere contradict each other, btw...but "nowhere" is indicative of "non existence" he was described as having broken down into numbers by the Major, which are not real. "He exists as long as he is aware of himself"...so if he is unaware of himself, he no linger exists, he is broken down into quantum equations and imaginary concepts. that is non-existance. in which he was able to do battle with 3 million+ souls presumably as the result of said math equations....I'm not saying its brilliant writing lol but that is what they have said on the matter.

>Problem with alucard is he's hilariously weak at base. Basically, most of his fights on forum, it's a question of who can play fodderize him over and over repeatedly. Not many people have the hax to deal with him though, and I'd say amaterasu users, every bleach shinigami character, and that lightening user from toriko should easily be able to deal with him.

anyone with time on their side could beat him, but living Madara would not be one of them. he is however one of the few characters more suited to fighting post-schrodinger alucard than the endless gauntlet of Pre-schrodinger.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

i was referring to Susanoo, who was open on the ground allowing him to get snatched during the fight with the kages. What I'm saying is Madara's defense isn't perfect, and phasing would be useful in capitalizing on that.

That incomplete susano.. perfect susano has him floating in his head. And he is quite good with barrier techniques..

but it doesn't kill Alucard. That's the problem.... with only one soul on his own he took literally no damage from holy fire (that trumps amaterasu in feats, as it killed all of the released souls in one shot). If he dies with one soul, he's dead....but he didnt die. He didn't even take damage, it just burned there. You are assuming Amaterasu would somehow cause more damage than this fire when it has far worse showings? It hasn't burned anyone lol it killed a single person iirc n only because he just smiled and let it....there's no reason Alucard can't ignore it when he has been shown clearly, indisputably ignoring it. In his most vulnerable condition.

Ah. It doesn't have to burn alucard. All it has to do is to eliminate the fodder souls.. (normal body of alucard has been shredded by far worse than amaterasu. Practically thrown knives.) When he's down to one, madara has far more than enough in his arsenal to fodderize alucard.

You don't understand lol.

The problem is that, the manga is filled with weak people, that's why it's hard to kill him. Put madara there and no one will even care about alucard.

No, I mean completely vaporized.

death? he regened, simply. Wasn't really dead. He was sending messages to seraph and what not.

I don't recall him being 'completely incinerated'. Partly? obviously. But jet explosions don't completely incinerate you.

When did he come back from non-existance? he was 'everywhere and nowhere at the same time'. That's not non-existance lol.

It was a wall, actually. But yes, amaterasu isn't completely vaporizing. And my bad, Madara doesn't have a vaporizing technique without nine-tails. Wrong version.

---------------------

Problem with alucard is he's hilariously weak at base. Basically, most of his fights on forum, it's a question of who can play fodderize him over and over repeatedly. Not many people have the hax to deal with him though, and I'd say amaterasu users, every bleach shinigami character, and that lightening user from toriko should easily be able to deal with him.

i dont recall amaterasu completely vaporizing someone.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Well, that's because it hasn't. I mistook the versions, I though this was living madara.. (back when he could summon kyubi. bijuu bomb ftw)

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa said:

@uberhikari:

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@princearagorn1:

He would have a big problem.

not at all. They don't have anything to harm him, he can burn them till they die casually.

Post - Schrodinger would solo.

Solo what? He exists as long as he believes it? Madara forces him to believe he doesn't.

They haven't worked on anything remotely durable as madara, while he has taken worse and dusted it off.

• You can't prove that. A lower category ninja was able to deliver a kick while he was in Edo and again on the later episodes via speedblitz. There are characters in HS which are bullet timers or faster.

• As to how? Genjutsu? Haven't seen genjutsu f*cked someone who have lots of souls. You can't kill someone who can be at 2 places at the same time, or he could be in Madara's head before the fight starts, how would Madara get out of that? Well, this is post-Schro so.

• I can say the same for Madara.

@afueikawa:

First, Alucard has no hypersonic speed feats. He's definitely supersonic+ but there's no evidence that he's hypersonic. Madara is definitely hypersonic+ and going by feats he's at least massively hypersonic.

Second, if you think bullets would hurt Naruto characters or even tag them, then you're just trolling.

Third, Rip Van Winkle, Dandyman and the Baskervilles are all useless against Madara. Between speed, Susano'o, Amaterasu and just outright durability they wouldn't be effective at all. I've already outlined some possible counters to TK. Alucard doesn't want to get into an illusion battle with a genjutsu user (genjutsu would just flat out KO Alucard), hypnosis would probably work, and Alucard has no offensive TP feats to speak of. So, out of all the things you've listed hypnosis is probably the only thing that would be effective against Madara.

If you were to say in general, i disagree. Some naruto characters are tagged by shurikens and stuff being throwed at them, kicks and even punches from other characters as fast as them. I don't think they can dodge bullets, not to mention a magical one and playing card spam.

This is really starting to get a little annoying. First. Madara has to look at the target to hit it with Amaterasu, other characters were able to dodge it before without even trying. And if you were to insist that it will burn the target repeatedly, correct. But Alucard can transform isn't it? Remember when Father Anderson decapitated him, he had already taken the form of bats and lol'ed at Anderson afterwards.

Can't prove that. Neither can you.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa:

If you were to say in general, i disagree. Some naruto characters are tagged by shurikens and stuff being throwed at them, kicks and even punches from other characters as fast as them. I don't think they can dodge bullets, not to mention a magical one and playing card spam.

Honestly, this is irrelevant. I don't care about some other Naruto characters, we're talking about Madara.

This is really starting to get a little annoying. First. Madara has to look at the target to hit it with Amaterasu, other characters were able to dodge it before without even trying. And if you were to insist that it will burn the target repeatedly, correct. But Alucard can transform isn't it? Remember when Father Anderson decapitated him, he had already taken the form of bats and lol'ed at Anderson afterwards.

Maybe you haven't been keeping up with the series but this isn't necessarily true anymore. Madara has even shown the ability to absorb the flames of Amaterasu when he didn't have eyes. Same is true for Sasuke who can wrap himself in Amaterasu like an armor or use Enton, i.e., Blaze Release along with Susano'o. Also, I'm not sure which character's you're talking about who dodged Amaterasu.

And as for Alucard shape-shifting...so what? Madara is so much faster than Alucard that he wouldn't be able to move without getting hit with Amaterasu. He can turn into lions, tigers, and bears (oh my!) and he would still get hit with it. Madara is massively hypersonic, at least, and Alucard isn't even hypersonic going by feats.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa:

You can't prove that. A lower category ninja was able to deliver a kick while he was in Edo and again on the later episodes via speedblitz. There are characters in HS which are bullet timers or faster.

And that matters how? If he can land a hit on madara, he can blitz anyone in hellsing to infinity and beyond lol.

As to how? Genjutsu? Haven't seen genjutsu f*cked someone who have lots of souls. You can't kill someone who can be at 2 places at the same time, or he could be in Madara's head before the fight starts, how would Madara get out of that? Well, this is post-Schro so.

Souls? There is absolutely nothing saying genjutsu has to do with souls. Madara's telepathic attacks are so much higher than alucard's it's not even funny.

• I can say the same for Madara.

Not really. Alucard is vastly outclassed in every catagory except regen. He's either mind controlled into killing himself till he dies, or changing into a girl and dancing for ever, or burned till he dies. There isn't really anything he can do about it.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa:

As to how? Genjutsu? Haven't seen genjutsu f*cked someone who have lots of souls. You can't kill someone who can be at 2 places at the same time, or he could be in Madara's head before the fight starts, how would Madara get out of that? Well, this is post-Schro so.

Souls? There is absolutely nothing saying genjutsu has to do with souls. Madara's telepathic attacks are so much higher than alucard's it's not even funny.

I guess you misunderstood my point. What i meant was, does genjutsu works on beings who are dead and no chakra at all?

(If mention of Pain's puppet, chakra were being relayed to them so no point saying that one).

Sorry but I haven't seen Madara using Telepathy for offense, did you mean TK?

He's either mind controlled into killing himself till he dies, or changing into a girl and dancing for ever, or burned till he dies. There isn't really anything he can do about it.

Alucard could have him under hypnosis already.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Mee09

You guys this thread is absolutely ridiculous. I like Alucard just as much as the people defending him on this thread. But Madara owns Alucard. Once Alucard releases baskerville or any of his other demonic summonings. He is going to stomp him with over fifty susussono clones. Hell could Alucard even take ONE of them down? I mean if you think about it. Even Deidara or Sasori would solo Alucard.

Ssenrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we clarify which version of Madara- saying non edo version isnot exactly precise.

VOTE Madara:

Has a good chance considering he can summon kyubi-(tailed beast bomb barrage would probably be to much for Alucard )

Madara vs Gokage: ( taking away edo regen)

Madara should be able to put Alucard to sleep using bloom forest- if not, he could bind Alucard with Mokuton or use Genjustu. This form of Madara would have a hard time actually killing Alucard since he doesnot have a showing that shows TBB level vaporization. However,- I would argue that Perfect Susanoo would take Alucard out. A few sword swings ( single sword swing cuts mountains hundreds of kilometers away) would be too much. A direct hit from a Perfect Susanoo sword would do more than reduce Alucard to a puddle of blood.

Alive Madara: ( SM + Single Rinnegan)

This is a stomp. Sorry guys, but this isnot 2007- low hypersonic characters are never tagging top teir Naruto characters- Top teirs typically range in the mach 10 + range. Madara blitzes Naruto top teirs. Even if you give Alucard low hypersonic end feats ( mach 8 at best) that is way to slow. - Madara would have no problem tagging Alucard.

Alive Madara freezes Alucard in place with gravity manipulation and then shoves black rods into his body paralyzing him. In this form Madara can summon the gedou mazou which absorbs souls.

Considering the black rods keep hashirama from moving and edo tensei regen >> Alucard regen, Alucard gets slaughtered.

Rikudo Madara:

Interesting enough, given his lack of feats, Rikudo Madara has a harder time the Alive Madara. However he still rapes. Alive Madara is several times faster than Alucard,-- Rikudo Madara is teirs above Alive Madara in reaction/speed- since he is a juubi jink. I would argue that omnyouton orbs erase Alucard from existance. If not, their should be no problem powerscaling Madara to Obito ( considering Madara has a more complete juubi)

Madara should have no problem throwing Alucard into space considering his control over gravity and his physical strength ( powerscaled from juubito)

I love how everybody praises Alucards regen-- Obito as a juubi jink has regeneration feats greater than Alucard does. - Juubi Jink Obito vaporized himself ( when he was out of control) and instantly regenerated. Madara should have similar regeneration.

This is a stomp.
I believe a better match for this version of Alucard would be Kakuzo and Hidan.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps. Alucard`s speed is already outmatched and to make things worse he will willingly tank Madara`s best which is not a good thing, never put Madara to the test.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow Alucard fans are...dedicated.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, Madara fans vs Alucard fans. What could be better?

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Alucard is a bad one. He is pretty powerfull and scary but Madara specially current Madara to much, far much for him..

madara murder him in seconds

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

storm fans vs dr manhatten fans? :p

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

storm fans vs dr manhatten fans? :p

Or DBZ fans vs... well, anyone.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: @princearagorn1:

LOL I was mostly joking. Many of those fans are annoying, however, but there are some fans who are intelligent... Some...

Avatar image for balrog-gigatonpunch
Balrog-GigatonPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know about Naruto but I seen a little of Alucard. And from what I seen that fucker seem very unkillable, and he'll devour you. But I wouldn't count destructive force because it seem big explosions and stuff do less damage than when somebody get punched, kicked or stabbed... Well as far as some things in a show, movie or game goes... Some