• 70 results
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@muvdcu: he wouldn't have to pull out the claws he just just force them down and rip open luthers whole body

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: except the sides of the blades would get pinch. Making cutting feats non valid.

The fact you comparing durability vs cutting to a scenario of strength catching the non cutting part of the blade, is good sign of someone refusing to past their wolverine bias.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: wolverine wouldn't even be able to tag him so this is a non issue I'm just saying even if he did Luther's so much faster he could easily make it so wolverine couldn't do anything to really hurt him. Also Luther's pain tolerance is arguably as high or higher than wolverines and when he focuses his healing is faster. The only thing making it semi difficult for strode to kill wolverine is the adamantium. If this was bone claw wolverine Luther could cut him to pieces in seconds and seperate them. Even if wolverine somehow stabbed him he could grab wolverines wrists pull his claws out and stab them into wolverines neck before he even noticed that his claws weren't in Luther's chest anymore. Spider woman did this to him and she's weaker and slower than strode, she kept his claws so that they cut off his circulation in his jugular.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 1, but seriously, Logan is more than capable of defeating either the Librarian or Luther. I don't think it will be easy, and with Gambit being dead weight here, I think more often than not that the Talented duo can eventually overwhelm Logan when Remy gets dispatched by either person on team 1.

For the most part, I agree with this here. One on one between Logan and either Librarian or Luther could be close, but two on one, they can take him down, with Gambit being the weak link.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@sirfizzwhizz: Oi b*cth, i'm just going to leave this here... Guess your super hyper pectoral muscles are not going to keep Wolverine from retracting his claws if freaking Hulk couldn't stop it.

No Caption Provided

So Wolverine slices his head off right?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Oi b*cth, i'm just going to leave this here... Guess your super hyper pectoral muscles are not going to keep Wolverine from retracting his claws if freaking Hulk couldn't stop it.

No Caption Provided

Is that even canon? I never seen that Wolverine vs Hulk fight, and I seen what i thought was all of them. What is that from?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

No Caption Provided

Is that even canon? I never seen that Wolverine vs Hulk fight, and I seen what i thought was all of them. What is that from?

It is very much canon. It's from Hulk/Wolverine: Six Hours #4.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Loading Video...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@dondave said:

It is very much canon. It's from Hulk/Wolverine: Six Hours #4.

Alright then, thank you.

@ghostravage said:

@sirfizzwhizz: You got served!

/thread

Little early for that I think.

There is no easy win from that one feat. All you proven that by retracting against all forms of logic and science he is able to get his claws unstuck. but that does not change the fact Luther is better in strength by alot, speed by a margin, and Luther is able to counter just about anything Wolverine does. Add to all this Luther can still bear hum and restrain Logan like a child, or simply grab Logans wrist and use Logan like a weapon lol. he can still target and rip Logans heart out, or tax Logan healing factor like Gorgon did.

No Caption Provided

So still, Logan is not winning a majority, if at all. he just has a better chance than before.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@sirfizzwhizz: Luther is faster than Wolverine? How? Are you going to show those Jack the ripper feats again and say that by tagging Jack he's faster than Logan? Welp the Jack feats you've shown are of him being too fast for a human to register/keep up with and Wolverine himself has been too fast for humans to register or more than one occasion (one of those being a fight with him and Sabretooth where Psylocke was unable to register them fighting, psylocke who is much faster than the average human).

^wolverine moving too fast for eyes to register, as stated on panel.
^wolverine moving too fast for eyes to register, as stated on panel.

Again^
Again^

All you've done to say Luther has a speed disadvantage is show him tagging Jack, Wolverine has been able to tag and register speed demon. I hardly see how Luther has an advantage in speed and you haven't shown much of anything to prove it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I shown plenty of proof via art work, and what Luther has done. What's funny Luther has more legit speed feats than Logan, and only 14 comics :/

If you rather ignore the feats, that's yours, and anyone else's prerogative.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: All i've seen you show is him reacting to Jack and him dodging bullets (which Logan has done). There's no combat speed advantage, sure he's fast enough to look blurry on occasion but he's not going to out speed Wolverine who is so fast he's made Spiderman rethink his speed advantage over him.

If you rather ignore the feats, that's yours, and anyone else's prerogative.

You not showing anything substantial to show a combat speed advantage isn't me ignoring feats.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I will agree to disagree. I feel Luthers feats are pretty clear and define.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By laflux

or tax Logan healing factor like Gorgon did.

Fair point, but the first time Gorgon attacked Logan, he did have a sword which nullified Logan's healing factor IIRC.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@laflux: if it nullified the healing factor, then how did Wolverine healed at all?

Anyway I know the healing factor been taxed before in fights, it's the only way Wolverine is beaten beside the occasional KO. IMO Luther is one of the few with the abilities and stats to tax it.

Avatar image for rathedivinebeas
RaTheDivineBeas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Luther wins handily, the legendarily inconsistent Wolverine has gone down to far less powerful and skilled characters. Only rabid fanboys overrate him enough to think he is on the same level as the practitioners of The Method.