> Basic knowledge

> Win by death or KO

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is Luffy completely immune to piercing attacks? I know he's rubber and stuff, but if they can get into his insides, it's over.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Luffy completely immune to piercing attacks? I know he's rubber and stuff, but if they can get into his insides, it's over.

Luffy would blitz them anyway.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: @leo-343: True, but he is outnumbered. If even one of them tags him and infects him he can lose. They likely won't be able to, but I'm just saying.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Are you sure? I think even if he stands still he still might be able to solo. Let's blindfold him too to be safe. Maybe tie up his arms and legs? Then that might guarantee a win for the other team. Even then, that's stretching it a bit (get it? Stretching? lololol).

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Darn, you're right. Blindfolding wouldn't work due to haki... Hmmm let's just stick with the tying of his arms and legs then? I wasn't talking about you stretching. I was talking about my scenario being stretching. I mean, even if Luffy was blindfolded, couldn't use his arms, legs, and stood still Mercer and Heller could still probably lose.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Heller after he absorbed whole Manhattan he is not losing... Doesn't matter what you say he has the strength of millions and his regen/speed should have increased great times too.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Heller after he absorbed whole Manhattan he is not losing... Doesn't matter what you say he has the strength of millions and his regen/speed should have increased great times too.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins with virtually no effort

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

add pre-time skip to the rules and we got a match, then heller with his team call ability and spaghetti explosion would come in handy

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: It's true, one punch from someone that strong would send Luffy out of the atmosphere and his regen should be faster then Mercer's who healed from getting his arms cut off in a couple seconds.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy blitzes.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy no effort

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Masker

Ehm... am i the only one who thinks the team could win? i mean, did you even played prototype?

these guys can easily dodge bullets, run so fast they go up buildings, they can jump entire buildings or 1 shot them, effortlessly lift tanks and throw them at flying helicopters, regenerate almost instantly, shapeshift, create the best weapon to kill their opponents, form near indestructable shields that are able to resist multiple rocket launchers forever, they even survive nukes, etc.

can luffy do better than that? he fell down on a garbage chute with monosuke and he couldn't get back up... he took like 3 episodes to do so... and he did it only thanks to monosuke's help!! his attacks are really strong i know that, but in prototype you easily deal with Goliath's attacks and they are huge giant fricking monsters!! i don't think that Luffy would cause much damage to them, and they would still heal very quickly... however they are 2 and more versatile, and they also have blades and claws attacks and supers to cut him...

i think team would win

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Lol.

So how is Luffy going to survive a punch like that and he gets frozen in space?

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shinjiro

@leo-343 said:

@panzeera_king: You're randomly assuming Heller can punch that hard, you're speculating about his strength when he is featless post Mercer absorbtion. There is no evidence what so ever that Heller can punch hard enough to send someone into space.

Luffy is fast enough to run circles around the team in base form let alone gear 2, and without even using his precog, the chances of him getting hit are about as likely as me seeing a pink elephant.

No Caption Provided

Looks like aren't that low

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: you can do the maths, take how many people who lives in manhattan + how hard the average person can punch + how much force it needs to send someone to space

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#34  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@masker said:

Ehm... am i the only one who thinks the team could win? i mean, did you even played prototype?

these guys can easily dodge bullets, run so fast they go up buildings, they can jump entire buildings or 1 shot them, effortlessly lift tanks and throw them at flying helicopters, regenerate almost instantly, shapeshift, create the best weapon to kill their opponents, form near indestructable shields that are able to resist multiple rocket launchers forever, they even survive nukes, etc.

can luffy do better than that? he fell down on a garbage chute with monosuke and he couldn't get back up... he took like 3 episodes to do so... and he did it only thanks to monosuke's help!! his attacks are really strong i know that, but in prototype you easily deal with Goliath's attacks and they are huge giant fricking monsters!! i don't think that Luffy would cause much damage to them, and they would still heal very quickly... however they are 2 and more versatile, and they also have blades and claws attacks and supers to cut him...

i think team would win

BOS Luffy had outpaced bullets and base current Luffy dodge dozens of mach 44 water bullets with zero effort,so bullet dodging is very unimpressive to Luffy.Luffy been destroying buildings since the Arlong Park arc.Basically,East Blue Luffy was already a building buster which he was significantly weaker than Pre-Time Skip Luffy who is much weaker than current Luffy.Current Luffy can one shot a mountain level character without going into his other Gears.Pre-Time Skip Luffy no sold a island level punch from Moria.Luffy's Haki help him have much better durability to blunt/piercing/slashing attacks.

The team is significantly weaker and slower than Luffy

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DeathHero61

@masker said:

i think team would win

No they can't.

Loading Video...

@mkgod congrats on making a thread that didn't revolve around MK but if you want a good matchup for Mercer and Heller you should have chosen a weaker One Piece character or a different character entirely. Maybe someone like Cole Macgrath.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: so? that's nothing impressive for Mercer and Heller... they DISINTEGRATE humans with their punches...

see 0:36

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masker: Luffy is immune to blunt force damage, their punches are useless, he's immune to cutting damage with haki, their bladed weapons are useless, and he's fast enough to pound them into paste before they can react.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masker said:

@deathhero61: so? that's nothing impressive for Mercer and Heller... they DISINTEGRATE humans with their punches...

see 0:36

Loading Video...

So luffy leveling an entire city block is less impressive than Mercer punching your average run of the mill human(who even the weakest one piece characters would be able to oneshot) into a pile of guts?(they aren't disinigrating...) Ok. Despite everything, One Piece is actually a kids show in japan to some extent. If Oda was a gory writer like the people who created Hellsing or maybe Deadman wonderland then you would see guts and blood all over the place. Even the weakest of characters would be capable of doing this if it wasn't for the restriction that Oda doesn't make characters lose or die the way other anime do. So i am not impressed.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masker: Luffy is immune to blunt force damage, their punches are useless, he's immune to cutting damage with haki, their bladed weapons are useless, and he's fast enough to pound them into paste before they can react.

Wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:
@goldroger said:

Wrong.

Not immune but highly resistant, they can't damage him with their bladed attacks, they aren't strong enough, but that point is moot because they'll never land any hits anyway.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy lolstomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz said:

Luffy lolstomps

Hody is physically above Mercer and Heller and can deliver enough force to pierce Luffy's haki. But again this isn't relevant since he won't get hit.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Masker

@goldroger said:
@deathhero61 said:
@goldroger said:

Wrong.

Not immune but highly resistant, they can't damage him with their bladed attacks, they aren't strong enough, but that point is moot because they'll never land any hits anyway.

they're more than strong enough to harm him, even with his Haki

@deathhero61:

he didn't leveled an entire city block he just destroyed a building and the ground around it, literally EVERY Goliath from Prototype can do the same exact thing and they were never a problem to Mercer and Heller

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz said:

Luffy lolstomps

Hody is physically above Mercer and Heller and can deliver enough force to pierce Luffy's haki. But again this isn't relevant since he won't get hit.

I think you meant @deathhero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is faster than both these guys, but i don't think he can hurt them. At least not enough to put them down. Mercer and Heller should eventually win, if they can get their parasitic hands on him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is faster than both these guys, but i don't think he can hurt them. At least not enough to put them down. Mercer and Heller should eventually win, if they can get their parasitic hands on him.

Luffy pounds them into push without much of a problem. He can literally pan cake them with a gear 3 stamp.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: i disagree with everything you just said... those statement could have only been made with no knowledge on Prototype

Mercer and Heller are fast enough to react to rocket launchers and bullets, and fast enough to run vertically up buildings... this is something that Luffy can't do, as it was shown in the episode where he fell down the garbage chute with monosuke, and couldn't run up it vertically.

Mercer and Heller are around 100tonners... with a giant blade or their claws they WILL cut Luffy in half if they can get to him... and this is a 2 vs 1 so his speed advantage will not count so much