Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By transcendence

@mysticmedivh said:

@transcendence said:

@mysticmedivh: Even if Thanos got HOTU, what stops Lucifer from using Voice-Induced Manipulation on him?

Does he have any feats of successfully using it against someone on par with the HOTU? If not, then he doesn't have the sufficient feats.

Does he really need feats? It's a power. I doubt there is anyone more powerful than him in DC/Vertigo, aside from the Presence and Michael to match HOTU. Did Thanos show any sort of omniscience with HOTU?

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mysticmedivh: Lucifer can't die even with the team getting all weapons. It has also stated (if I was not mistaken) that Lucifer's true potential wasn't even covered during his series run. Prep isn't even helping this team either he is nigh-omniscience that allows him to be ahead of this team. The only weakness he got is he cannot create from nothing from a multiuniversal scale without Michael. So yes, I believe that even with HoTU, this team will do nothing.

_Ulysses_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By skyroid

Ever time these threads pop up it's like ppl make them so I can boost my comic self-esteem by showing how I know so very much on so very few characters...i wanna start a Art thread where ppl gives me comic page/scan and I draw them where would I need to make the thread?

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

Ever time these threads pop up it's like ppl make them so I can boost my comic self-esteem by showing how I know so very much on so very few characters...i wanna start a Art thread where ppl gives me comic page/scan and I draw them where would I need to make the thread?

General Discussion buddy you can create a thread there :)

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster: Thxs also how do I post pics from mobile version of the site? Sorry I come by vine on rare occasions.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@transcendence said:

@mysticmedivh: Even if Thanos got HOTU, what stops Lucifer from using Voice-Induced Manipulation on him?

Does he have any feats of successfully using it against someone on par with the HOTU? If not, then he doesn't have the sufficient feats.

Does he really need feats? It's a power. I doubt there is anyone more powerful than him in DC/Vertigo, aside from the Presence and Michael to match HOTU. Did Thanos show any sort of omniscience with HOTU?

Yes, of course he needs feats. Every character needs feats. Ghost Rider’s Penance Stare is a power, does it mean it can work on a being vastly superior to him, such as Galactus? No, of course not. This was already discussed about in your “Who Can Beat Gold Experience Requiem” thread, in which GER would need sufficient feats in order to suggest that his powers would work against someone such as TOAA. Otherwise, he lacks the feats to suggest it can affect such beings.

If you want to include all the beings throughout all of DC history, then he is below on the list.

Here’s a list of beings above Lucifer:

• Grant Morrison
  • Primal Monitor
  • Michael Demiurgos
  • Elaine Belloc
  • Synnar the Demiurge
  • Presence

If you want to include classic ones as well:

• Mxyzptlk
  • Bat-Mite
  • Great Evil Beast

Any sort of omniscience? Sure.

He was everything in reality. Absolutely everything. From the physical to abstract, including your thoughts and dreams.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Like I said earlier in the thread....

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doom solos, thanos solos

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Doom_Phd

1) If you read arc where Thanos found the Hotu, yes he found it, you would know he stumbled across if and didn't know of it's existence. so prep doesn't mean he'll find it again. Also he was influence from the OAA through it so yes Lucifer will has a strong possibility of influencing him as well.

2) lucifer is smarter than the entire team and he exist outside of creation so no matter what they bring it will be futile

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By micah007123

Team has a small chance, but I can't see them pulling off a win honestly unless the Infinity Gauntlet, HOTU, Ultimate Nullifier, ect. come into play. Gathering just one of these objects will take some time for the team.

As it's been stated Lucifer is arguably smarter than the whole team together. Even when he was depowered he was manipulating and driving Gods to their deaths.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By skyroid

@jedog: Is this what troll means?I lack vocabulary. @mysticmedivh: I wouldn't really put Geb above Lucifer. Nothing suggest he is above Lucifer... Not that I know of any.

What comic does Synnar appear on? And I hate PM

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid Correct me if I'm wrong, but he stalemated the Presence.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: doom stole beyonders powers, thanos gets the IG, that's why they solo

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid Jedog just says Marvel wins in every thread.

Anyways, I'm off for now. Later everyone.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By transcendence

@mysticmedivh: I said omniscience, the knowledge of everything. You showed me scans of omnipresence, existing everywhere at every time. Completely different things.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedog: So which part of what you say puts them above Lucifer?

@mysticmedivh: In the comic, one of the wizard was shouting"gold shiny hands""I don't understand!!" Then shiny glittering hand appears from the sky GEB reaches for it then next scene a pic of Yan and yang and the wizard shouts"I don't understand!!" Then ends. I wouldn't say he stalemated anything. Laters.

@transcendence: Different but similar. If you exist ever where ever time, then you know everything.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By transcendence

@skyroid: Aren't they supposed to be separate titles? If you're omniscient, then you're not omnipresent and vice versa, unless you are omnipotent, then logically you can give yourself omniscience and omnipresence.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By skyroid

@transcendence: Yea they are separate title, but to me it's like

Omnipotent: You can make yourself into omniscience and omnipresent.

Omnipresent: Your ever where and in everything during everytime. So you know everything,omniscient thus know how to be omnipotent.

Omniscience: You know everything including how to be the other two.

Thanos with Hotu, couldn't fix the flaw without killing himself...limit thus not omnipotent and capable of dying.

Thanos was unaware of the ones outside creation, thus not omniscient or omnipresent. But that could be that HOTU is limited to the creation but not outside it.

Btw have you ever played a game called "Vindictus"? I had a friend ign transcendence and his guild name was also that.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@vinomonster: Thxs also how do I post pics from mobile version of the site? Sorry I come by vine on rare occasions.

That's not possible.. your mobile will just experience a lag. Haha

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By transcendence

@skyroid said:

@transcendence: Yea they are separate title, but to me it's like

Omnipotent: You can make yourself into omniscience and omnipresent.

Omnipresent: Your ever where and evening during everytime. Do you know everything,omniscient thus know how to be omnipotent.

Omniscience: You know everything including how to be the other two.

Thanos with Hotu, couldn't fix the flaw without killing himself...limit thus not omnipotent and capable of dying.

Thanos was unaware of the ones outside creation, thus not omniscient or omnipresent. But that could be that HOTU is limited to the creation but not outside it.

So Thanos with HOTU is not omniscient, which means Lucy would make him surrender his powers via Voice-Induced Manipulation.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By skyroid

@transcendence: I have lots of grammar error using my phone so recheck the post plz, sorry...

I don't think he was omnipotent,or omniscience. Cause he would need the either 2 to fix the flaw without dying. But he does have omnipresent... Within the creation.

I don't really think Lucifer would care either way. You can bring all the firepower you want but Lucifer is above Death of the Endless. He cannot die at all cost.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@transcendence: How else would you manipulate someone? Anyway, I don't think Lucifer can manipulate Thanos.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendence: Becuz he never done it so we shouldn't assume.

AGAIN THANK YOU OP FOR MAKING THIS THREAD SO I CAN ACT LIKE I KNOW STUFF

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@transcendence: Becuz he never done it so we shouldn't assume.

AGAIN THANK YOU OP FOR MAKING THIS THREAD SO I CAN ACT LIKE I KNOW STUFF

Are you saying Morningstar has never manipulated someone?

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By skyroid

@micah: Of course he does he's Lucifer, but it's not his character to care about anything, I mean what's the victory requirement here? Death? Lucifer can't die. What are they going to do? Super team ka me ha me ha? And hope Lucifer takes it to the face and doesn't manipulate it? This battle is one sided. Lucifer won't do anything unless they annoy him. And Constantine should be smart enough to warn everyone to avoid this.

PS so there's no way for me to upload pic from my phone?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By micah007123

@skyroid said:

@micah: Of course he does he's Lucifer, but it's not his character to care about anything, I mean what's the victory requirement here? Death? Lucifer can't die. What are they going to do? Super team ka me ha me ha? And hope Lucifer takes it to the face and doesn't manipulate it? This battle is one sided. Lucifer won't do anything unless they annoy him. And Constantine should be smart enough to warn everyone to avoid this.

PS so there's no way for me to upload pic from my phone?

Ohh I see what you meant also LOL that "Super team ka me ha me ha" comment had me in tears.

Also to my knowledge I''m not sure if you can upload pics from your phone. I haven't been able to but that doesn't mean there isn't a work around somewhere.

Ataraxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer 9.9/10.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team has an insane shot of winning, just like Lucie can spy on them Dr.Strange can utilize the black priests to spy on LuciFer. Knowing Reed and Doom they would come to the conclusion you can't outsmart the Lucie just blow up the planet he's on and leave.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer Morningstar

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The team has a lot of powerhouses plus they have one year prep. Idk, this is confusing me, I'm leaning towards Lucifer but the team won't, of course, become defeat-able.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88: Well, you'd better do research before making conclusions.

1. These characters are, compared to Lucifer, fodder.

2. What makes you think blowing up a planet in his face is going to work when he tanked a creation erasing blast without a hair out of place?

3. The team has no chance of winning.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By newecho

@baron_von_santa: could the team just not get in contact with Michael ??? only chance they have

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendence:

yes the HOTU made thanos omniscient and he would beat Lucifer like he did the TLT with a bunch of plot.... but in this battle he wouldn't have that... so they lose rather easily...

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: None of them except John Con actually knows of heaven, and I don't know whether or not he knows michael, or how to get in touch with him.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa:

yeah I didn't think they could... without massive plot devices the team loses rather easily

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Dr. STRANGE with his recent power up can spy on Lucie without him knowing, to my knowledge Lucie has never been aware of people spying on him from outside his reality.

2. OP, didn't state they were in same universes, and A head on confrontation is useless and hence why Reed will probably suggest what he did in New Avengers to kill off Thanos and his minions (i.e. port into battle drop an antimatter bomb, and leave). That's just one way I can think of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88: Dude, stop.

Lucifer watches over worlds in the Presences creation when he is in his, this isn't about universes.

And why would you even mention that an AM bomb would work? Trolling is something that's really childish you know.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with all the prep kings no he stomps.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: you completely ignored everything I posted. Do you read any of tHe "New Avengers" or any of the current Avengers runs? If you have then you would know Dr.Strange has the ability to peer into other worlds/Universes now...it's a legitimate shot at winning.

2nd I never said they would win but they have a higher chance at winning than most people thinK.

I have read Lucifer so I know what he's capable of.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@ironshinobi88: You don't need to read about him my god. The ability to see into other universes is not that great a power, and I don't think your getting it; it's no use. Get over it. They get stomped and have no chance of winning. Wanna know why kid? Here:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-van-cere-vs-jwwprod-votes-open-1562717/

If you can only understand marvel, here's something you will understand: Lucifer is like LT plus Will and top of the line intellect.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking Constantine being on the team would make this a close fight but nobody is mentioning Constantine as being a threat at all it seems

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: your Jimmies are very rustled kid. I'll agree to disagree from what I read and what This team has I say they have a chance at winning, which was my entire point.

Let the rustling flow through you my friend.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88: And why should I even respond to that? You disrespected me when you ignored all that I posted, or you would've realized a bomb that can destroy even universes isn't going to work. The rules didn't say the team doesn't have HOTU too, so they have it? The rules didn't say no one else can join, so they can? The rules have a basic setting, which you should read.

Also, lucifer has been aware of it, I responded to that. Lucifer has done what most comic characters have never achieved, and if you'd bothered to read my posts you would know what that is.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John is the only factor here all others are bs

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: You can never beat a troll with prep.

@ironshinobi88: ???? What are you sayin? Look lets say the team has lifetime of prep and Reed spys on Lucifer like a perv, then what? Here's some hint he took a blast from Michael Demiurges, no scratch, manipulated that creation earsing attack to create his own multiverse. And he can't die.