Lucian (Underworld) vs Van Helsing (as werewolf)

• 52 results
6sicksex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 6sicksex
No Caption Provided

They both in werewolf / lycan form, the moon is full, they fighting somewhere in the forest.

Who will taste the blood of victorie?

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Guardiandevil83

This is a sweet battle. I believe Helsing would lose. Lucian has experince being a were that van does not, also Lucian seems to be able to command other weres. But it's a fight so i'll say Lucian due to skill. He'd be able to due it in human form as well.

Thehob0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thehob0

Val helsing WW was ripped compared to any Lycan. Considering Dracula is the lord of vampires no one from underworld should come close to him and van helsing beats him so he should take this

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Van Helsing wins, in wolf form he was twice the size of any werewolf seen in Underworld (cept for that mega one in Awakening) 

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Lucien is more impressive. But then again, Van Helsing did kill Dracula like he was nothing.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Guardiandevil83

But Dracula and other vampire in that world were allergic to Werewolf bites. In human form Lucian fought a master level Vampire, Victor, and even stalemated until the sun arose. If he fought Dracula under those circumstances he'd win easily as well.

Thehob0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thehob0

Im pretty sure Dracula was the only vampire who was susceptible to ww bites but I could be wrong

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By steelhound56

Werevan beat Dracula due to MASSIVE PIS on Dracula's part. After Helsing reverted back to human form midway through the fight, Dracula could have ripped his spine out, Predator style. But instead, he stops and monolouges until Helsing transforms back.

After he transforms, Dracula makes no attempt to even fight. He just tries to escape like an idiot and doesn't defend himself against Helsing's toxic bite.

That being said, Lucian likely takes this due to experience with lycanthropy and comparable, if not superior physical stats.

Yes, the werewolves in Van Helsing were huge compared to most Lycans from Underworld. But they were also a bit more feral and simple minded. Even Helsing ended up killing the woman he loved in a berserker rage.

Helsing's downfall here is that Lucian has full control of himself when in Lycan form. Helsing does not. Control is HUGE when it comes down to fighting one on one against someone.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By majestic99

Van Helsing wins, in wolf form he was twice the size of any werewolf seen in Underworld (cept for that mega one in Awakening)
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

Lucian should win this.

He was able to fight on par with Viktor without going Lycan. So as i'm pretty sure Viktor could give Werevan a good fight then i'm guessing as Lucian is stronger, faster etc... In lycan form then he should take this.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spartan92

Tie - Lucien has experience and self control whilst Van Helsing seems to have better strength, speed and agilty.

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucien, probably.
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@The Stegman said:

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

The werewolves in underworld looked awekward. For that reason, Van Helsing Monster Stomps.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@Thehob0 said:

Im pretty sure Dracula was the only vampire who was susceptible to ww bites but I could be wrong

Good point. Never thought to research that!

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bo88gdan

Van Helsing wins

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van helsing! you murderer!!

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kingkronos

Van helsing should win.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sandiego008

Lucians take this ... I was much more impressed by lucian than i ever was by helsing.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By XiiX

Probably Lucian.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van Helsing stomps.

That Werewolf was scary.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo Van Helsing takes this encounter.Took one hell of a beating from Dracula & still got up & spanked his Ass.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian has more durability and regeneration feats to show.. He wins.

van hellsing werewolf version is more cooler looking tho..

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Back_stabbath95

Van helsings werewolf looked awesome especially compared to underworld lycans. And helsings claws anyone remember those nasty blades?

Lol but I'd say Lucien he has control but OP didn't specify if he can call in his bros nor prep so maybe van Helsing but Lucien is skilled in human and wolf form not to mention they have regenerative abilities I'd say maye Lucien van Helsing reverted when the moon was covered by clouds. So maybe it would depend on the circumstances I want to say Lucien though. Wasn't he trained by viktor as a child also? He did catch an arrow shot by a crossbow as like a twelve year old right before it hit his head idk looks good on luciens behalf

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian wins because he's cooler :P

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WarBlade539

The werewolves in underworld looked awekward. For that reason, Van Helsing Monster Stomps.

LOL. I see what you did there.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

LOL. I see what you did there.

:D I use to say that a lot.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian has the experience here and the tools to win. Also bump

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucien.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van Helsing easy.

Never been impressed by any of the Werewolves in Underworld.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the Underworld wolves seem so fragile Van in a stomp.

Lucian doesn't have many Werewolf feats either.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian since he can command other werewolves and because he was fighting Victor and winning. Also because he's a lot more Agile and skilled in battle than Van is

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By john_doe_0897

@hypnos0929: @buildhare: @theking47: Lycans in underworld are deathly allegorical to silver and the vampires use silver weapons to kill them, so that may be why they seem unimpressive to you, but they are only weak to silver and dominate the vampires when unarmed

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van Helsing 7/10

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: cause all Lucian has going for him is experience (which doesn't change much as Helsing has made a lifelong career of killing supernatural things) Helsing has him beat in everything else; he's bigger, faster, more agile, and a better tactical fighter.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellsing is faster and stronger

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Gojira2512

@steelhound56 said:

Werevan beat Dracula due to MASSIVE PIS on Dracula's part. After Helsing reverted back to human form midway through the fight, Dracula could have ripped his spine out, Predator style. But instead, he stops and monolouges until Helsing transforms back.

After he transforms, Dracula makes no attempt to even fight. He just tries to escape like an idiot and doesn't defend himself against Helsing's toxic bite.

That being said, Lucian likely takes this due to experience with lycanthropy and comparable, if not superior physical stats.

Yes, the werewolves in Van Helsing were huge compared to most Lycans from Underworld. But they were also a bit more feral and simple minded. Even Helsing ended up killing the woman he loved in a berserker rage.

Helsing's downfall here is that Lucian has full control of himself when in Lycan form. Helsing does not. Control is HUGE when it comes down to fighting one on one against someone.

No Caption Provided

Also Van Helsing Werewolf was able to kill Dracula besides his impressive regen so i dont think Lucian can do any lasting damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also My memory could be wrong, but I remember Van Helsing Werewolf being much faster and stronger then Lucian

Loading Video...

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helsing

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helsing seems like more powerful a werewolf

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Lucian can pull this off.

JungleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone keeps saying Lucian has more control but in van helsing Dracula controlled Werewolves and only one with a strong enough will could break it and fight him so were-van was fighting his mind control and still killed Dracula

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NeonGameWave

Van Helsing for the majority.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People keep saying Van killed Dracula, which is dumb because it's said in the movie the only thing able to kill Dracula is a werewolf. So if Lucian bit Dracula he'd die as well.

On topic Lucian is way more skilled, has a couple hundred years of training under his belt and beat people like Victor, who speedblitz and are strong enough to choke out werewolves. Though I will say Van is incredibly strong, I don't think he is fast enough to killed Lucian

Anna_Karenina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

As far as I remember, Lucian was way more impressive than Van Helsing as a werewolf.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929:

"Lucian is way more skilled, has a couple hundred years of training under his belt and beat people like Victor, who speedblitz and are strong enough to choke out werewolves"

most of Lucians life was spent as a slave iirc. Hellsing spent most of his life hunting supernatural things. Granted the age difference is still marginal, overall i don't think experience is that big of a factor here

Hellsing vampire speed>>>>underworld vampire speed (expectantly dracula's, the only reason any of them died was due to being tricked or incompetence)

No Caption Provided

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Dracula died due to a single werewolf bite. Dracula was fast as hell in his human form yet moved slow as hell as soon as Van turned.

Also Lucian is faster, the vampires could speed blitz yet he didn't have a hard time killing dozens. He also killed Victor who could pick up werewolves by the throat. Finally that experience that Lucian has does matter because he knows how to fight a dozen times better than Van. The way I see it going down is Van attacks Lucian and Lucian slowly gets Van to a spot without moonlight. Once that happens it's over

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Hellsing is faster and stronger

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Dracula died due to a single werewolf bite. Dracula was fast as hell in his human form yet moved slow as hell as soon as Van turned.

Also Lucian is faster, the vampires could speed blitz yet he didn't have a hard time killing dozens. He also killed Victor who could pick up werewolves by the throat. Finally that experience that Lucian has does matter because he knows how to fight a dozen times better than Van. The way I see it going down is Van attacks Lucian and Lucian slowly gets Van to a spot without moonlight. Once that happens it's over

That could very well be attributed to the physical boost Hellsing gained from his werewolf form. Once he realized Hellsing not only physically overpowered him but refused to join him, he did everything he could to flee and was getting thrown back in by werehelling. there is no reason to suggest he is any slower in that form; the brides maintained the same speed when not masking their vampire appearances.

Lucian did that to fodder vampires...The notable ones could keep pace with him. and the vamps in Vanhellsing were still way faster than any from underworld. Hellsing outclasses him in speed/reaction

Their strength is comparable, neither badly outclass the other. the brides had little trouble lifting up/carrying full grown cows (1000+ lbs.) Dracula overpowered frankenstein, who was marginally stronger than the brides.

Lucian could win if Hellsing reverted back to human form mid fight, but i was under the assumption that this was lycan vs. werewolf without the technicalities of the moon.