Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield (Resident Evil) vs Captain America and Black Widow (MCU)

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

- Everyone in character

- Win by death or KO

- Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tparks

They’d have trouble actually hurting Leon. Outside of hitting him with a bullet, but I can’t see him losing a gun fight with Widow, since he is so much more proven in a gun fight.

Take away Leon’s weapons and Claire, then this would be a good fight IMO. With them, he shoots Black Widow, then beats Cap in hand to hand. The hand to hand with Cap would be great, but Leon can take so much damage, that he will outlast Cap.

With Claire, they would probably just shoot them both. Cap’s shield isn’t stopping both shooters.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Hajduk

@tparks: Cap can barely solo tbh. Claire is basically a civilian, she's capable as shit but she isn't fighting skilled super soldiers like Leon, Chris, or Steve Rogers. And between Steve and Leon, Steve has the more complete MMA and the all-around stronger stats. Steve has also proven he can go the distance better than Leon and not go down until his opponent is down.

Plus he blocked Winter Soldier and Iron Man firepower with his shield.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hmmmmmm...

This is a tough one. Black Widow and the RE duo don't have consistent standard gear; and I really do think gear decides this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Cap can barely solo tbh. Claire is basically a civilian, she's capable as shit but she isn't fighting skilled super soldiers like Leon, Chris, or Steve Rogers. And between Steve and Leon, Steve has the more complete MMA and the all-around stronger stats. Steve has also proven he can go the distance better than Leon and not go down until his opponent is down.

Honestly, I fail to see how Cap is even remotely comparable to Leon in anything other than lifting strength. If anyone can solo this, it is Leon. And with no effort, I should add. He's simply out of their league.

But I'm interested to know why you think Steve has better stats and skills, because from where I'm standing, it's clearly the opposite.

And Claire is far from a civilian, come on now Nick. She's has been trained since a young age by Chris and is stated to be an expert with anything from a knife to a rocket launcher. And she has the same natural combat abilities as Chris.

No Caption Provided

And that's before acquiring plenty of combat experience by fighting countless superhuman enemies.

She has the stats and the gun skills to deal with any member of the MCU team just fine.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Leon would take Cap’s best hit, then stand up and make a cocky one-liner, without really being phased at all. I honestly think Black Widow is more of a threat in this, since she has guns and her Widow’s bite.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@the_hajduk: Leon would take Cap’s best hit, then stand up and make a cocky one-liner, without really being phased at all. I honestly think Black Widow is more of a threat in this, since she has guns and her Widow’s bite.

Cap's best punch could hit solid gold titanium alloy armor in the form of Iron Man, not hurt himself at all, and actually knock Iron Man back despite his immense weight and power. I definitely don't see Leon H2H fighting a metal opponent, he's more human then that. Cap's best kick outright broke War Machine's weapons and damaged him.

Cap's best punch would be like Red Skull's punch that destroyed the WWII steel shield, which was totally bulletproof and thick metal. He punched right through it. Never seen Chris or Leon break metal tbh.

Cap's athleticism is superior and he pulls off adaptive moves in the middle of combat like a big flip dropkick that actually damaged War Machine. He's as fast or faster in combat and extremely versatile.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Hajduk

@the_hajduk said:

Honestly, I fail to see how Cap is even remotely comparable to Leon in anything other than lifting strength. If anyone can solo this, it is Leon. And with no effort, I should add. He's simply out of their league.

But I'm interested to know why you think Steve has better stats and skills, because from where I'm standing, it's clearly the opposite.

And Claire is far from a civilian, come on now Nick. She's has been trained since a young age by Chris and is stated to be an expert with anything from a knife to a rocket launcher. And she has the same natural combat abilities as Chris.

No Caption Provided

And that's before acquiring plenty of combat experience by fighting countless superhuman enemies.

She has the stats and the gun skills to deal with any member of the MCU team just fine.

Check out my post to tparks above.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Leon and Claire take this quite convincingly.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tparks

@the_hajduk: That's strong, but he doesn't hit this hard:

No Caption Provided

I'm not making a case that Leon is stronger then Cap (although there is a case for striking being better on Leon's side, since he can make body parts explode), only that he can take more then what Cap can dish out. Cap can't hit even remotely close to as hard as what Leon took in that gif.

Sure, Cap could probably put Leon down after a long fight with a lot of hits on Leon, but I just don't see that happening. Cap is basically just a much slower Krauser, except Krauser's arm is much more effective then Cap's shield(s). He isn't landing more hits on Leon then Krauser did, which was just a few glancing hits.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

No Caption Provided

I don't see Cap surviving that huge hit.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 geekryan  Online
JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The blonde and redhead win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon wrecks them.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RE team would win. They went hand to hand against the very overpowered Wesker multiple times. The guy has 10ish ton strength at least and is easily faster than gun fire. If you scale this then MCU team doesn't stand a chance

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RE team would win. They went hand to hand against the very overpowered Wesker multiple times. The guy has 10ish ton strength at least and is easily faster than gun fire. If you scale this then MCU team doesn't stand a chance

I think your getting your RE protagonists mixed up between Chris to Leon, and Jill to Claire.

Claire only went hand to hand with Wesker once, but the phrase “hand to hand” isn’t really fair, since Wesker grabbed Claire then smacked her like a helpless rag doll. I don’t think Claire ever laid a hand on him.

And Leon has never even met Wesker on screen.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wolfrazer

@tparks said:

I still want him to tho...Leon and Chris!

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

^

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

I still want him to tho...Leon and Chris!

It will be tough to do post RE5. Maybe a prequel?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By geekryan  Online

@the_hajduk: I urge you to check out this RT for Claire before you continue to claim that Claire is "basically a civilian"

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

No Caption Provided

I'm not making a case that Leon is stronger then Cap (although there is a case for striking being better on Leon's side, since he can make body parts explode), only that he can take more then what Cap can dish out. Cap can't hit even remotely close to as hard as what Leon took in that gif.

Sure, Cap could probably put Leon down after a long fight with a lot of hits on Leon, but I just don't see that happening. Cap is basically just a much slower Krauser, except Krauser's arm is much more effective then Cap's shield(s). He isn't landing more hits on Leon then Krauser did, which was just a few glancing hits.

Cap took Iron Man's best hits and stood up to make a one liner, so to me this does not prove anything. Sure the Tyrant is stronger then Iron Man, but two hits versus a protracted beatdown where he took dozens of Iron Man hits all across his body? That suit is a gold titanium alloy which is probably much harder then Tyrant flesh. So even if IM isn't as physically strong, his blows were going to hurt a human like Cap a lot more then his strength would indicate. If Iron Man can't put Cap down what is Leon to do?

You know Cap could down Leon with submissions? The same way he put down the Winter Soldier and Crossbones. Cap is not a fighter so limited as to only strike. If he faces a tough opponent, he adapts. Leon is a human and will always have weak points regardless of durability.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tparks

@the_hajduk: Cap was never hit that hard by Tony though. And Tony’s suits are very inconsistent, and have always been written to be just enough to do whatever he has to do. Plus gold is not really the best metal to bring up for hardness. It’s very soft and malleable, like copper and aluminum. That’s probably the reason he includes it as an alloy with another metal, so he can shape it into the designs he wants, and give it more flexibility.

I don’t think Cap has ever been hit by someone that can kick someone’s head hard enough that it explodes. Not saying Leon will do that to Cap, but he certainly is much stronger then those Cap has had good fights with like Bucky, Red Skull, and Batroc.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Hajduk

@tparks said:

@the_hajduk: Cap was never hit that hard by Tony though. And Tony’s suits are very inconsistent, and have always been written to be just enough to do whatever he has to do. Plus gold is not really the best metal to bring up for hardness. It’s very soft and malleable, like copper and aluminum. That’s probably the reason he includes it as an alloy with another metal, so he can shape it into the designs he wants, and give it more flexibility.

Just imagine getting clanged by any type of solid metal vs getting clanged by rock. Tyrant flesh is probably similar to rock, Tony's suit is harder + he landed exponentially more hits. Leon just took two blows. Cap was also taking these metal blows to the head and face, Leon did not.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: The hardness of something matters somewhat for a punch, but the size of the fist is even more important. Look at fighting sports. All fighters will tell you that a boxing glove has more force then an mma glove, which has more force then a bare knuckle fist. Even though the boxing glove is softest, and the knuckle is hardest. I’m pretty sure there is even an episode of sports science where they tested this, and found that because there is so much more mass in a boxing glove, that the punch delivers a lot more force.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tparks

@the_hajduk: And to be fair, the hardness of some Rocks is probably more then gold. Gold is denser, but I doubt it ranks that high on a hardness scale. It would be a better mineral because it is more malleable, meaning it will bend and flex when struck, instead of shattering like a mineral that is harder, but less malleable.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@the_hajduk: The hardness of something matters somewhat for a punch, but the size of the fist is even more important. Look at fighting sports. All fighters will tell you that a boxing glove has more force then an mma glove, which has more force then a bare knuckle fist. Even though the boxing glove is softest, and the knuckle is hardest. I’m pretty sure there is even an episode of sports science where they tested this, and found that because there is so much more mass in a boxing glove, that the punch delivers a lot more force.

I figured that the much larger surface area actually spread the damage better for Leon. Joe Rogan has always said that the reason a gloved punch is much harder then a normal punch is because the puncher is now immune to damaging his hand and fear, and can actually strike without regard for his own safety. (Because ungloved, punching certain areas of the body will actually hurt you.)

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@the_hajduk: And to be fair, the hardness of some Rocks is probably more then gold. Gold is denser, but I doubt it ranks that high on a hardness scale. It would be a better mineral because it is more malleable, meaning it will bend and flex when struck, instead of shattering like a mineral that is harder, but less malleable.

What about titanium? The gauntlets aren't a part of the suit that need to be malleable, they should actually be as hard and reinforced as possible, so they're probably titanium. (It's always called a gold-titanium alloy mix)

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By tparks

@the_hajduk: Maybe, I don’t know what would be put in his knuckles. I would have assumed it’s the same as the rest of his suit. Either way, I just don’t see any of Tony’s hits that resulted in the force Leon took. I also don’t think Iron Man has a strong enough armor in Civil War regardless of what it’s made out of. IM3 and Civil War were his weakest armors, at least as far as any of his feats go. Which would actually make sense, since he was only preparing to fight his friends, and he didn’t know about the inclusions of Ant-Man, who would be the only one he would need a stronger suit for. I’d assume he’d use his least deadly suit to fight his friends.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By tparks

@the_hajduk: Also, I think the gold reference was just to explain the color of his suit. TitaniumGold is a IRL alloy though. I have drill bits at home with titaniumgold tips on them. They’re nice because they don’t dull or break as quickly when they get hot.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I totally am in the wrong then and misremembered. Thanks.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers