which country will devastated

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Latveria should win, Latveria has Dr. Doom which mean Latveria has magic ,technology on her side

Byzantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Byzantine

Wakanda has a large number of scientists, a technologically advanced army and the protection of the Panther God. Doom is brilliant but typically fights alone. He is outgunned here.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Stormultt
@Michael the Fly said:

"Latveria should win, Latveria has Dr. Doom which mean Latveria has magic ,technology on her side "

That doesn't mean that wakanda doesn't have magic and they have very advanced technology that rival the doombot's. 

The Wakandan Air Guard (the Wakandan air force) which includes pilots wearing powerful suits of combat armor.

They also have battle-armor that is a mix of Stark and Wakandan design-group which is worn by the two massive warriors Ogun and Kunta.

The N'Yami class battle cruisers (flying saucers) hold 150 elite Wakandan Special Forces, and also 15 advanced Talon fighter jets, including nuclear weaponry, they also can go into space, underwater and in earth atmosphere and outfitted with the most advanced steath tech. They are stationed all over the world. So he could take out most nations before they even knew what hit them.

They also have panther-mecha called Prowlers (Giant Panther Mecha – seen in both Vol. 3 [Priest] and 4 [Annual]) They are said to be nearly unstoppable Doom’s day machines. Unleashed in the most dire situations. 

You also have Wakandan Mystic Zawarvari who was the person who help Storm save T'challa's life and The Acolytes of Zawavari. 

I know this sadly because i've read it but i won;t be readig anymore BP until doomwar >.>
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Stormultt said:
" @Michael the Fly said:

"Latveria should win, Latveria has Dr. Doom which mean Latveria has magic ,technology on her side "

That doesn't mean that wakanda doesn't have magic and they have very advanced technology that rival the doombot's. 

No Caption Provided

The Wakandan Air Guard (the Wakandan air force) which includes pilots wearing powerful suits of combat armor.

They also have battle-armor that is a mix of Stark and Wakandan design-group which is worn by the two massive warriors Ogun and Kunta.

The N'Yami class battle cruisers (flying saucers) hold 150 elite Wakandan Special Forces, and also 15 advanced Talon fighter jets, including nuclear weaponry, they also can go into space, underwater and in earth atmosphere and outfitted with the most advanced steath tech. They are stationed all over the world. So he could take out most nations before they even knew what hit them.

They also have panther-mecha called Prowlers (Giant Panther Mecha – seen in both Vol. 3 [Priest] and 4 [Annual]) They are said to be nearly unstoppable Doom’s day machines. Unleashed in the most dire situations. 

You also have Wakandan Mystic Zawarvari who was the person who help Storm save T'challa's life and The Acolytes of Zawavari. 

I know this sadly because i've read it but i won;t be readig anymore BP until doomwar >.>
"
Dr. Dooms time cube makes them all look silly.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think it would depend on who is attacking who. Both are probably able to defend themselves against the other.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stormultt
@PrinceIMC said:
"I think it would depend on who is attacking who. Both are probably able to defend themselves against the other. "

exactly my thoughts.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Andferne
@PrinceIMC said:
" I think it would depend on who is attacking who. Both are probably able to defend themselves against the other. "
I agree with this. Both are well fortified and can withstand hell on earth basically. But attacking, or invading another nation/province is another story.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian

I would give this to Wakanda.

NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NagolNuff

hmmm that reminds me... a wonder what would have happened if doom had his way with storm ..././

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sevennames27

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pooty

I'm going with Wakanda. The Dark Avengers took it too Latervia. Latervia doesn't even have nuclear weapons. When Penance came Doom said that if he used too much power the USA would know that they are DEVELOPING nuclear weapons. Penance himself made Latervia look weak until doom showed up. Wakanda has never been conquered or backdown. Take away Doom and the Panther and Wakanda Curbstomps them. So its like Doom vs Wakanda. Wakanda wins.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Doom sends the time-bot. Time-Bot stomps.

Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

Wakanda wins.
Dr. Doom's ego makes him constantly underestimate Black Panther and Wakanda where as Black Panther has probably already drawn up a full file on Laveria and tactics to defeat it. Also Wakanda has a significant edge on technology, magic, and manpower.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" Wakanda wins.Dr. Doom's ego makes him constantly underestimate Black Panther and Wakanda where as Black Panther has probably already drawn up a full file on Laveria and tactics to defeat it. Also Wakanda has a significant edge on technology, magic, and manpower. "

Doubtful.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Storm Calling

I don't think Wakanda has better magic but it definitely has the edge of a higher power that wields exceptional magic. Technology is always debatable, same as manpower. I'm not sure who would win here.

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Count Bleck

Latveria's manpower is effectively infinite due to the wide-spread usage of combat robots.   

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Storm Calling
@Count Bleck: Good point.
Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Count Bleck

And as Doom has an essentially endless supply of body doubles, it renders it's head of state nearly immune to assassination.  Not to mention Doom himself is ludicrously powerful.  The Black panther does not enjoy that luxury, but he is a formidable fighter.  So Doom's nation would win in a war of attrition, it can simply wear down wakanda until they win.

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Count Bleck

Also, as it appears wakanda uses the Commanche armed recon helicopter, it appears they aren't big fans of automated soldiers.  As it was the unmanned aircraft that killed the Commanche for Europe, Australia, and America.   Also, panther-bots? Their obsession with melanistic leopards is somewhat disturbing.  I mean, you don't see America building fighters in the shape of eagles, or Russia building Bear tanks. 

TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

The Prowlers (Panther-bots) are doomsday weapons capable of leveling cities lol, Latveria can't stand up to something with that much destruction power. I'm not 1005 certain of this but couldn't Wakanda figure out a way to short the signal of the doombots after awile? I'm sure doombots wouldn't be too huge of a threat to Wakanda when Storm herself could probably handle a couple dozen at a time. Speaking of Storm, thats another huge factor in Wakanda's arsenal.  

I'ed also like to defend Wakanda's use of magic, there are entire factions of the parliment who represent the use of magic in the country. T'challa disapproves of magic so it is rarely used on panel but it has been mentioned several times in BP stories as having a presense in the country.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" The Prowlers (Panther-bots) are doomsday weapons capable of leveling cities lol, Latveria can't stand up to something with that much destruction power. I'm not 1005 certain of this but couldn't Wakanda figure out a way to short the signal of the doombots after awile? I'm sure doombots wouldn't be too huge of a threat to Wakanda when Storm herself could probably handle a couple dozen at a time. Speaking of Storm, thats another huge factor in Wakanda's arsenal.   I'ed also like to defend Wakanda's use of magic, there are entire factions of the parliment who represent the use of magic in the country. T'challa disapproves of magic so it is rarely used on panel but it has been mentioned several times in BP stories as having a presense in the country. "
Dooms Time Bot stood up to both Hercules and Thor, and jacked Mjolnir during the same fight. Timebot > Cities. And if you want  Doomsday weapons, Doom has built a machine that blows up planets.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
"Doubtful. "
I can understand the magic part, but the technology part I agree with. As far as time travel goes, T'Challa has the King Solomon's frogs, that can go through time and space..
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Lance Uppercut:
In his solo exploits only, his country doesnt have such a device and I doubt he'd be able to simply whip one up while holding off the might of Wakanda.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

EMP shuts down everything in Latveria.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

After running war scenarios with Latveria...

No Caption Provided
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Sparda

Whoever attacks first would lose, in my opinion.

If they were to (theoretically) "meet in the middle", then I don't know who would win. Maybe Wakanda, but isn't Doom supercharged now or something?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock

Also, with tech, Panther's entourage was able to disable Mephisto's magic by changing the constants it depended on (gravity, atmpsphere, molecular cohesion). I'm pretty sure the same tactic could be used against Latveria's magic as well.

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
@Sparda said:
" Whoever attacks first would lose, in my opinion. If they were to (theoretically) "meet in the middle", then I don't know who would win. Maybe Wakanda, but isn't Doom supercharged now or something? "
Yes.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sparda
@Static Shock said:
"Yes. "
I didn't read the story, but if Marquis of Death devastated Latveria in seconds (or the city, or whatever), and the current Doom is more powerful than him, then wouldn't that mean he could do some seriously crazy crap if they were in a full scale battle?

Did you read the story? Can you tell me what Doom is capable of right now? I checked his page and I don't think it's been updated for that story.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
@Sparda said:
"I didn't read the story, but if Marquis of Death devastated Latveria in seconds (or the city, or whatever), and the current Doom is more powerful than him, then wouldn't that mean he could do some seriously crazy crap if they were in a full scale battle?  Did you read the story? Can you tell me what Doom is capable of right now? I checked his page and I don't think it's been updated for that story. "
I didn't read it. Someone told me about. I don't know all the details. Though, I did provide something to show that Wakanda could come up with a way to disable magic.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sparda
@Static Shock: That's true, magic could be effected given that scan. Current Doom might not use magic exclusively, though.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock
@Sparda said:
" @Static Shock: That's true, magic could be effected given that scan. Current Doom might not use magic exclusively, though. "
True.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By Son Of Storm

HMM

• magic--out does doom(possibility)
  • tech--outdoes doom
  • smarts--out does doom
  • Storm-out does doom and his bots.
  • WAKANDA FTW
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sevennames27
@Static Shock said:
"Also, with tech, Panther's entourage was able to disable Mephisto's magic by changing the constants it depended on (gravity, atmpsphere, molecular cohesion). I'm pretty sure the same tactic could be used against Latveria's magic as well.

"

In a hallucination.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Static Shock
@sevennames27 said:
" In a hallucination. "
I'll wait for you to come up with a defense.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By Ferro Vida

Assuming Doom doesn't have his time cube or his current super charge, I would definitely give the win to Wakanda.

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sevennames27
@Static Shock said:
" @sevennames27 said:
" In a hallucination. "
I'll wait for you to come up with a defense. "

for a hallucination?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock
@sevennames27 said:
" for a hallucination? "
How can you call my argument a hallucination when you can't even come up with anything yourself?
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sevennames27
@Static Shock said:
" @sevennames27 said:
" for a hallucination? "
How can you call my argument a hallucination when you can't even come up with anything yourself? "

Your scan is from when Black Panther was hallucinating........................not what you said.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock
@sevennames27 said:

"Your scan is from when Black Panther was hallucinating........................not what you said. "

He wasn't hallucinating there, smart guy. That happened in real time. The event actually took place, and Mephisto actually took his heart back at the end of the arc.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sevennames27
@Static Shock said:
" @sevennames27 said:
"Your scan is from when Black Panther was hallucinating........................not what you said. "
He wasn't hallucinating there, smart guy. "

I thought this is from when he had the brain cancer.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
@sevennames27 said:

"I thought this is from when he had the brain cancer. "

It wasn't. T'Challa wasn't diagnosed with a brain aneurysm until later in volume 3, after his battle with Iron Fist in issue 39..

Nullifying Mephisto's magic was at the very beginning of volume 3.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sevennames27
@Static Shock said:
"@sevennames27 said:

"I thought this is from when he had the brain cancer. "

It wasn't. T'Challa wasn't diagnosed with a brain aneurysm until later in volume 3, after his battle with Iron Fist in issue 39..   Nullifying Mephisto's magic was at the very beginning of volume 3. "

Not diagnosed yet does not mean he did not have it and if not than it is the second worst Black Panther related PIS I have seen yet.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock
@sevennames27 said:

" Not diagnosed yet does not mean he did not have it and if not than it is the second worst Black Panther related PIS I have seen yet. "

You're not listening. The brain aneurysm was the result of his battle with Iron Fist, because of repeated blows to the head from multiple Chi punches... So, yeah, he didn't have it at the beginning of the volume. 

Also, the instance of him nullifying Mephisto's magic isn't PIS, simply because Wakanda is the most technologically-advanced nation there is, and they also have extensive knowledge on magic and how it works. I hate to bring up the fact that Mephisto isn't as powerful on Earth like he is in his own realm. 

You should really stop looking for a reason to dismiss what I've posted, when you haven't even read the comics in that volume, or provided a defense against what has been posted.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sevennames27
@Static Shock said:
"@sevennames27 said:

" Not diagnosed yet does not mean he did not have it and if not than it is the second worst Black Panther related PIS I have seen yet. "

You're not listening. The brain aneurysm was the result of his battle with Iron Fist, because of repeated blows to the head from multiple Chi punches... So, yeah, he didn't have it at the beginning of the volume.   Also, the instance of him nullifying Mephisto's magic isn't PIS, simply because Wakanda is the most technologically-advanced nation there is, and they also have extensive knowledge on magic and how it works. I hate to bring up the fact that Mephisto isn't as powerful on Earth like he is in his own realm.   You should really stop looking for a reason to dismiss what I've posted, when you haven't even read the comics in that volume, or provided a defense against what has been posted. "

Yes, however the dimensional apertures that he pulls his power from are inside his body.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock
@sevennames27 said:
"Yes, however the dimensional apertures that he pulls his power from are inside his body. "
Your point?
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sevennames27
@Static Shock said:
" @sevennames27 said:
"Yes, however the dimensional apertures that he pulls his power from are inside his body. "
Your point? "

How could destabilizing the air around him cut him off from an internal power source, even out side his realm he is almost on par with Silver Surfer, and if Surfer was cut of from pulling any more power cosmic for 8 seconds would it really make a difference?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock
@sevennames27 said:

"How could destabilizing the air around him cut him off from an internal power source...

Panther's entourage isn't 'destabilizing the air'. This is what it says....

Defeating Mephisto was a simple matter of changing the molecular constant of the universe, which was accomplished simply enough by placing a personal force field around Mephisto and re-modulating the field thirty times a second.

@sevennames27 said:

"and if Surfer was cut of from pulling any more power cosmic for 8 seconds would it really make a difference? "

No, it wouldn't. In the scan, it says that whether scientific or mystic, anyone's superhuman powers depend on a certain set of constants. Changing them nullifies the powers altogether.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sevennames27
@Static Shock said:
"@sevennames27 said:

"How could destabilizing the air around him cut him off from an internal power source...

Panther's entourage isn't 'destabilizing the air'. This is what it says....

Defeating Mephisto was a simple matter of changing the molecular constant of the universe, which was accomplished simply enough by placing a personal force field around Mephisto and re-modulating the field thirty times a second.

@sevennames27 said:

"and if Surfer was cut of from pulling any more power cosmic for 8 seconds would it really make a difference? "

No, it wouldn't. In the scan, it says that whether scientific or mystic, anyone's superhuman powers depend on a certain set of constants. Changing them nullifies the powers altogether. "

Nice quoting PIS.......................that will convince some one.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
@sevennames27 said:
" Nice quoting PIS.......................that will convince some one."
You haven't effectively explained how it was PIS. I'll wait for you. If you have nothing else, then it's OK. I don't feel sorry for you.