No prep

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Assman

The power of isis does not make BA a skyfather! There is no reason King Thor shouldn't win, he took out Hulk & Thing with one arm not too mention a host of Marvel Heroes! He's still a skyfather and successor to Odin, not so much BA, even with the power of Isis, imo. The only reason BA ran amok in WWIII was because of the absense of Superman, Wonder Woman & Batman!

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

dosent matter all that much black adam still beat alot of ppl by himself and black adam has beaten superman but wonderwoman probally wud beat him in the end and idk wht batman cuda done

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall

Black Adam has had the power of Isis in only 1 story arc thus far, and contrary to popular belief it wasnt World War 3 but the very next story arc Black Adam: The Dark Age, where he used to Isis power to turn himself into Black Adam because Billy changed his "password" :p

King Thor is stronger as well as more powerful, Black Adam has speed, but i dont think his speed is going to help him close the gap between him and King Thor.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black adam beat lord marvel who is more powerful than king thor but idk...

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And how did you come to that conclusion? What feats did Billy have as Lord Marvel that put him above Odin or King Thor?? And everyone believes plot came into BA beating Billy as Lord Marvel!

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam has had the power of Isis in only 1 story arc thus far, and contrary to popular belief it wasnt World War 3 but the very next story arc Black Adam: The Dark Age, where he used to Isis power to turn himself into Black Adam because Billy changed his "password" :p

King Thor is stronger as well as more powerful, Black Adam has speed, but i dont think his speed is going to help him close the gap between him and King Thor.

I didn't think he was actually powered up for WWIII, just.....really pissed and could so warrior madness, for want of a better word, but, you said it well there in the end.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assman said:

@kingjames447 said:

And how did you come to that conclusion? What feats did Billy have as Lord Marvel that put him above Odin or King Thor?? And everyone believes plot came into BA beating Billy as Lord Marvel!

lord marvel has all the powers of shazam who is more powerful than king thor and black adam beat him so yea that's how i came up with that conclusion...

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Assman

@assman said:

@kingjames447 said:

lord marvel has all the powers of shazam who is more powerful than king thor and black adam beat him so yea that's how i came up with that conclusion...

I know who Shazam is, there for who Lord Marvel is, that wasn't what I was asking you, I was asking you why do you think Billy Batson as Lord Marvel, who was only in that role for a limited time taking over from Shazam, and had next to no feats to put him above skyfather level?? Your stating he has the power of shazam, who is more powerfulll than King Thor, based on what?? BA had Isis, I believe behind him in that little plot to help blindside Billy, which we all know was pis, so, all i'm saying is that it doesn't help you saying the guy you think is more powerfull than Odin or King Thor got blind sided and taken out in his own stronghold is more powerfull that the asgardian skyfathers?? For all the power Billy inherited as Lord Marvel, he was still just a young kid, inexperienced and only keeper of the power for a short time, I think people were assuming he was gonna be this all powerfull god like being, but, unfortunately, far from the truth was shown in his quite short stint as Shazam's caretaker. In the end, i'm just saying your logic isn't sound, saying BA beat him, so, LM must be tougher and stronger and should be above King Thor, if someone like BA can beat him? is what it's reading like to me.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order

King Thor easily.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shavo

@assman said:

@kingjames447 said:

@assman said:

@kingjames447 said:

I know who Shazam is, there for who Lord Marvel is, that wasn't what I was asking you, I was asking you why do you think Billy Batson as Lord Marvel, who was only in that role for a limited time taking over from Shazam, and had next to no feats to put him above skyfather level?? Your stating he has the power of shazam, who is more powerfulll than King Thor, based on what?? BA had Isis, I believe behind him in that little plot to help blindside Billy, which we all know was pis, so, all i'm saying is that it doesn't help you saying the guy you think is more powerfull than Odin or King Thor got blind sided and taken out in his own stronghold is more powerfull that the asgardian skyfathers?? For all the power Billy inherited as Lord Marvel, he was still just a young kid, inexperienced and only keeper of the power for a short time, I think people were assuming he was gonna be this all powerfull god like being, but, unfortunately, far from the truth was shown in his quite short stint as Shazam's caretaker. In the end, i'm just saying your logic isn't sound, saying BA beat him, so, LM must be tougher and stronger and should be above King Thor, if someone like BA can beat him? is what it's reading like to me.

lol why are you so butthurt? i said that lord marvel is more powerful than king thor i never said black adam beats him i was just putting my 2 cents in...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are actually 2 Lord Marvel one Billy and one Freddy.

While Black Adam won against Freddy as Lord Marvel (Justice Society of America 23)

Thats different from when Billy Batson was Lord Marvel, who stomped Black Adam, in fact KOed him in but 1 shot (Magic Of Shazam 21)

So i am more of the opinion that Black Adam beating Freddy was more to do with Freddy being more of a childish kid and not know how to channel the power properly, which sort of make sense , given Black Adam and Captain Marvel have clashed a number of time, and most often than not, unless someone else is transformed using the same energy, Captain Marvel and Black Adam are potrayed as dead equal.

@assman: Minor correction there mate, Black Adam actually lost against Billy as Lord Marvel, but won against Freddy (Captain Marvel Jr) as Lord Marvel.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Killemall

My apologies, been so long, didn't realize of the swap? Will have to re-read those issues, I thought I recall BA calling LM Billy?

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assman said:

@kingjames447 said:

@assman said:

@kingjames447 said:

lol why are you so butthurt? i said that lord marvel is more powerful than king thor i never said black adam beats him i was just putting my 2 cents in...

No worries, just didn't get your logic.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assman said:

@ Killemall

My apologies, been so long, didn't realize of the swap? Will have to re-read those issues, I thought I recall BA calling LM Billy?

Now i am confused :p i myself have to re-read the issue...

Going by first page it does say William Batson, while when i read the comics, i seem to have understood and saved it under Freddy Freeman o_O.... not sure what was going on there.

Will have to get back on that.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Thor.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Assman

@killemall said:

@assman said:

@ Killemall

Now i am confused :p i myself have to re-read the issue...

Going by first page it does say William Batson, while when i read the comics, i seem to have understood and saved it under Freddy Freeman o_O.... not sure what was going on there.

Will have to get back on that.

We seem to have stumped ourselves lol back to the back issue cave :-) I have vague recollections of BA jumping Billy/LM with isis, and with that story ending in Shazam himself ruturning and turning BA & Isis? to stone, while having a go and belittling Billy as doing a poor job in his place and taking back his powers from Billy?? I could be wrong, but, again, will have to dig out those issues.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666

KIng Thor put down Desak merged with Destroyer Armor. I belive it is enough to say who wins here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dondave

King Thor

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jigen879

@killemall: Hey you are wrong!

Justice society of America 23

This Lord Marvel is Billy! Not Freddy, this is in trial of Shazam

Magic of Shazam 21 is not Canon. Is from an other reality.

Be careful

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OKT