minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By minigunman123

Both are in character.

Battle takes place in hyperbolic time chamber.

No interference.

BFR is allowed.

Victory by KO.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

Pfftt... Omega Shenron easy.

No Caption Provided

Goku in Super Saiyan form GT was fighting the General who was more powerful then Buu.

Omega Shenron easily took apart SSJ4 Goku in Syn form.....

STOMP.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By minigunman123

@XImpossibruX said:

No Caption Provided

Goku in Super Saiyan form GT was fighting the General who was more powerful then Buu.

STOMP.

But you're forgetting that Buu has infinite stamina and energy, and can regenerate infinitely, way moreso than Cell could. They only reason he died was from the positive energy of the spirit bomb.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

@minigunman123 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

No Caption Provided

STOMP.

But you're forgetting that Buu has infinite stamina and energy, and can regenerate infinitely, way moreso than Cell could. They only reason he died was from the positive energy of the spirit bomb.

Still Omega Shenron could destroy him. Both Vegeta and Goku knew that if Goku powered up to his fullest he could kill Kid Buu with one giant attack.Plus Omega Shenron has negative energy, which is capable of destroying all life in the universe.

Kid Buu >= SSJ3 Goku.

Base Goku solo'd Cell, and Frieza which put him above SSj2 level, his Super Saiyan form is enough to fight the General who was greater power then Buu.

The fact that Syn Shenron casually beat a SSJ4 without even going Omega is more then enough evidence of why this is a complete stomp.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By minigunman123

@XImpossibruX said:

@minigunman123 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

No Caption Provided

STOMP.

Still Omega Shenron could destroy him. Both Vegeta and Goku knew that if Goku powered up to his fullest he could kill Kid Buu with one giant attack.Plus Omega Shenron has negative energy, which is capable of destroying all life in the universe.

Kid Buu >= SSJ3 Goku.

Base Goku solo'd Cell, and Frieza which put him above SSj2 level, his Super Saiyan form is enough to fight the General who was greater power then Buu.

The fact that Syn Shenron casually beat a SSJ4 without even going Omega is more then enough evidence of why this is a complete stomp.

Evidence for this claim? The entire fight with Buu was centered around the fact that he doesn't tire, he doesn't wound, he doesn't think - he just kills. Endlessly.

Positive energy from the spirit bomb containing all the energy from Earth was the only way to put him down, not because it was powerful necessarily, but because it was positive energy. In Dragon Ball Z, most attacks are just energy, basically neutral, but there are negative and positive energy attacks; positive energy was the only thing that actually killed him. Omega Shenron on the other hand got beat up by a souped up version of a kamehameha. Granted, it was insanely powerful, but Kid Buu would just regenerate. He has been shown to be blown into dust, pieces, goo, mist, or vaporized entirely, and still regenerate, due to his magical nature.

It's not enough to think about pure power.

You have to consider actual abilities and strategies shown in the shows/manga.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Laurcus

@minigunman123 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

STOMP.

Just because a spirit bomb won't hurt a good person that's no reason to assume that it has some kind of increased potency against more evil beings like Buu. Basically, prove it.

And DBZ characters have had the ability so spallate targets since at least the Trunks saga. From Frieza's bio in Daizenshuu 2, page 190-193, "Though he was thought to have died when Planet Namek was wiped out, he was revived as a mecha. But he was reduced to atoms by a boy who had come from the future, reaching a miserable end." Buu isn't coming back from a state lower than vaporization.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ximpossibrux

@minigunman123:

Yes fan translated, by Volume 26 of the manga states the exact same thing. Kid Buu can be beaten by an attack that vaporizes all of his atoms to the point where he is expelled from existence. Granted Kid Buu is an immortal magic dyjinn, but he pales in comparison to Omega Shenron. The above evidence and facts are already enough stated to why Omega Shenron would beat Buu.

Omega Shenron due to being immensely more powerful is stronger, faster, more durable.

Like I previously stated Base Goku solo'd Cell, and Frieza which put him above SSj2 level, his Super Saiyan form is enough to fight the General who was greater power then Buu. Goku even confirmed he was stronger then Buu. The fact that Syn Shenron casually beat a SSJ4 without even going Omega is more then enough evidence of why this is a complete stomp. None of Kid Buu attacks would harm Omega Shenron, he would laugh it off and finish off Kid Buu nicely. Majuub was the stronger incarnation to Kid Buu, yet he was stomped by Bebe someone who would pale in comparison to the strongest DBGT villain in the series Omega Shenron. And Omega Shenron even fought Majuub and solo'd him casually without any effort at all. The only plausible way of Kid Buu winning is to turn Omega Shenron into candy, who is incredibly unlikely seeing how Goku could avoid the chocolate beams, and when Vegito was turned into chocolate he was so powerful his Kidstill remained.

If you apply Kid Buu from the anime he is a galaxy buster. Omega Shenron could destroy the universe with his power alone.

Yes this fight is a complete utter stomp, if you matched up SSJ4 Goku vs Kid Buu, SSJ4 would completely destroy him. So fighting Omega Shenron is universal suicide.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By minigunman123

@Laurcus said:

@minigunman123 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

STOMP.

Just because a spirit bomb won't hurt a good person that's no reason to assume that it has some kind of increased potency against more evil beings like Buu. Basically, prove it.

And DBZ characters have had the ability so spallate targets since at least the Trunks saga. From Frieza's bio in Daizenshuu 2, page 190-193, "Though he was thought to have died when Planet Namek was wiped out, he was revived as a mecha. But he was reduced to atoms by a boy who had come from the future, reaching a miserable end." Buu isn't coming back from a state lower than vaporization.

Well considering he stood up to a planet busting attack, and the spirit bomb didn't even destroy the (smaller than earth) planet they were on...

Seems unlikely it was just a matter of getting a bigger gun to do the job, as opposed to getting the proper tool to do the job. It is just speculation though, that is true.

I don't understand what you mean by "so spallate". Also, if you vaporize something, it is already in molecular or even atomic form; it has no definite shape or volume and thus is not a solid object, and is not bonded with anything heavier than the average density of air molecules (since most air is just dinitrogen, but there's also dioxygen in the air; basically, not very heavy at all.)

Essentially, Buu has been reduced to atomic levels, given the fact he literally was lighter than air when he got blasted by Gotenks in the Time Chamber (and I don't think that's even the first time he was destroyed so thoroughly). As well, we must not forget he is a magical being, and does not necessarily have to follow whatever science exists in our world. Maybe he can regenerate from only one atom of his being, because that atom is affected by the magic that created him. We don't know for sure, except for his feats.

@XImpossibruX said:

@minigunman123:

Yes fan translated, by Volume 26 of the manga states the exact same thing. Kid Buu can be beaten by an attack that vaporizes all of his atoms to the point where he is expelled from existence. Granted Kid Buu is an immortal magic dyjinn, but he pales in comparison to Omega Shenron. The above evidence and facts are already enough stated to why Omega Shenron would beat Buu.

Omega Shenron due to being immensely more powerful is stronger, faster, more durable.

Like I previously stated Base Goku solo'd Cell, and Frieza which put him above SSj2 level, his Super Saiyan form is enough to fight the General who was greater power then Buu. Goku even confirmed he was stronger then Buu. The fact that Syn Shenron casually beat a SSJ4 without even going Omega is more then enough evidence of why this is a complete stomp. None of Kid Buu attacks would harm Omega Shenron, he would laugh it off and finish off Kid Buu nicely. Majuub was the stronger incarnation to Kid Buu, yet he was stomped by Bebe someone who would pale in comparison to the strongest DBGT villain in the series Omega Shenron. And Omega Shenron even fought Majuub and solo'd him casually without any effort at all. The only plausible way of Kid Buu winning is to turn Omega Shenron into candy, who is incredibly unlikely seeing how Goku could avoid the chocolate beams, and when Vegito was turned into chocolate he was so powerful his Kidstill remained.

If you apply Kid Buu from the anime he is a galaxy buster. Omega Shenron could destroy the universe with his power alone.

Yes this fight is a complete utter stomp, if you matched up SSJ4 Goku vs Kid Buu, SSJ4 would completely destroy him. So fighting Omega Shenron is universal suicide.

Thank you for the manga scans! I don't have the manga myself, but that's interesting to read. I'll check and see if the same thing was said in the anime. But, as well, simply stating something like that doesn't always make it fact; it's easy for Vegeta to say that Goku could've destroyed Buu... But we don't know for certain.

Also, Majuub, in my opinion, was the victim of great PIS. GT as a whole was pretty... Failtastic, in regards to what they did to their characters. I mean, why didn't Majuub just use the candy beam on Great Ape Baby Vegeta? It's not like he's a small target. I didn't watch much GT though because I just hated it so much though, so if there was a reason for not using it, that'd be helpful.

Omega Shenron hasn't shown to be able to destroy the universe, what the..? Buu with Gohan absorbed could do that, he almost destroyed all the dimensions with his scream; but Omega Shenron never did such a thing.

This is all just boiling down to me saying, yes, there are loads of people with more raw power than Buu. But Buu has other abilities that make him one of the most dangerous, if not the most dangerous, being in the DBZ universe. He can transmute matter with a beam attack. He can regenerate seemingly endlessly except for the spirit bomb, which could be attributed to the fact it's special, it's not like other energy attacks, we don't know. He can bust planets with incredible ease, destroying himself in the process, saying "lol" and moving on to the next one, without a scratch. He can absorb his opponents to combine their power and abilities with his own.

This isn't necessarily a stomp. Just debate it like we're doing. Stop calling it a stomp, we're actually having a decent debate about it, I'd rather we keep debating than have a mod lock it by mistake.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Laurcus

@minigunman123 said:

@Laurcus said:

@minigunman123 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

STOMP.

Well considering he stood up to a planet busting attack, and the spirit bomb didn't even destroy the (smaller than earth) planet they were on...

Seems unlikely it was just a matter of getting a bigger gun to do the job, as opposed to getting the proper tool to do the job. It is just speculation though, that is true.

I don't understand what you mean by "so spallate". Also, if you vaporize something, it is already in molecular or even atomic form; it has no definite shape or volume and thus is not a solid object, and is not bonded with anything heavier than the average density of air molecules (since most air is just dinitrogen, but there's also dioxygen in the air; basically, not very heavy at all.)

Essentially, Buu has been reduced to atomic levels, given the fact he literally was lighter than air when he got blasted by Gotenks in the Time Chamber (and I don't think that's even the first time he was destroyed so thoroughly). As well, we must not forget he is a magical being, and does not necessarily have to follow whatever science exists in our world. Maybe he can regenerate from only one atom of his being, because that atom is affected by the magic that created him. We don't know for sure, except for his feats.

@XImpossibruX said:

@minigunman123:

Thank you for the manga scans! I don't have the manga myself, but that's interesting to read. I'll check and see if the same thing was said in the anime. But, as well, simply stating something like that doesn't always make it fact; it's easy for Vegeta to say that Goku could've destroyed Buu... But we don't know for certain.

Also, Majuub, in my opinion, was the victim of great PIS. GT as a whole was pretty... Failtastic, in regards to what they did to their characters. I mean, why didn't Majuub just use the candy beam on Great Ape Baby Vegeta? It's not like he's a small target. I didn't watch much GT though because I just hated it so much though, so if there was a reason for not using it, that'd be helpful.

Omega Shenron hasn't shown to be able to destroy the universe, what the..? Buu with Gohan absorbed could do that, he almost destroyed all the dimensions with his scream; but Omega Shenron never did such a thing.

This is all just boiling down to me saying, yes, there are loads of people with more raw power than Buu. But Buu has other abilities that make him one of the most dangerous, if not the most dangerous, being in the DBZ universe. He can transmute matter with a beam attack. He can regenerate seemingly endlessly except for the spirit bomb, which could be attributed to the fact it's special, it's not like other energy attacks, we don't know. He can bust planets with incredible ease, destroying himself in the process, saying "lol" and moving on to the next one, without a scratch. He can absorb his opponents to combine their power and abilities with his own.

This isn't necessarily a stomp. Just debate it like we're doing. Stop calling it a stomp, we're actually having a decent debate about it, I'd rather we keep debating than have a mod lock it by mistake.

First off, spallation is the proper term for atomization, which isn't actually a word, as are none of its variants like atomize or atomized. They're slang, spallation/spallate is the proper scientific term. In layman's terms, it means to reduce something down to its base particles. Vaporizing is to convert a liquid to a gas. Even air is made up of sub atomic particles though.

But enough science stuff. The part of your post that I bolded is wrong. I just got done explaining something really similar to this in a different thread, so I hope you don't mind me just copy/pasting my argument. The situation is a little different, but the premise is the same.

"When thinking of destroying stuff with energy blasts, you gotta consider 2 different things, mass and durability. This does not stop becoming relevant when taking about destroying a solar system or planet. A planet like Earth is mostly made of water and rock. A pebble and a drop of water aren't difficult to destroy. The durability of any given part of the Earth is very very low. An energy blast destroying a planet does NOT mean it's powerful, it means it's big, or produces a big explosion. Saying that an attack has the mass to destroy a solar system, such as the case with Cell, does not exclude the blast from having the potency to take out high durability targets. It's why I always facepalm when people say that Goku got killed by Cell's explosion and then state that Cell's explosion blew up a small planet as if those two facts are somehow relevant in relation to each other and Goku's overall durability.

Saying Broly = galaxy buster, Cell = solar system buster, Goku can't tank Cell's attacks, Goku can tank Broly's attacks, therefore, Broly does not = galaxy buster, is flat out wrong, and relies entirely on the assumption that the potential mass destruction of an energy blast somehow sets an upper limit on its potency. And that just does not hold up under scrutiny."

Also, Buu's regeneration isn't perfect. It was shown to have limits twice. Once during Vegito's fight with Super Buu, Buu tried to regenerate for like the tenth time, but he came back incomplete, and after he noticed that he seemed to struggle to regenerate, and then he started breathing hard. Buu was also shown to not regenerate energy loss. During Kid Buu's fight with Mr. Buu, Vegeta makes a comment that the fat one's energy is dropping rapidly. And as we saw with Majin Vegeta, no energy = dead. So combining the information from those two events, my theory is that Buu can eventually be beaten down with raw force, even if you don't go for the one hit kill spirit bomb style.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By minigunman123

@Laurcus said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Laurcus said:

@minigunman123 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

STOMP.

@XImpossibruX said:

@minigunman123:

First off, spallation is the proper term for atomization, which isn't actually a word, as are none of its variants like atomize or atomized. They're slang, spallation/spallate is the proper scientific term. In layman's terms, it means to reduce something down to its base particles. Vaporizing is to convert a liquid to a gas. Even air is made up of sub atomic particles though.

But enough science stuff. The part of your post that I bolded is wrong. I just got done explaining something really similar to this in a different thread, so I hope you don't mind me just copy/pasting my argument. The situation is a little different, but the premise is the same.

"When thinking of destroying stuff with energy blasts, you gotta consider 2 different things, mass and durability. This does not stop becoming relevant when taking about destroying a solar system or planet. A planet like Earth is mostly made of water and rock. A pebble and a drop of water aren't difficult to destroy. The durability of any given part of the Earth is very very low. An energy blast destroying a planet does NOT mean it's powerful, it means it's big, or produces a big explosion. Saying that an attack has the mass to destroy a solar system, such as the case with Cell, does not exclude the blast from having the potency to take out high durability targets. It's why I always facepalm when people say that Goku got killed by Cell's explosion and then state that Cell's explosion blew up a small planet as if those two facts are somehow relevant in relation to each other and Goku's overall durability.

Saying Broly = galaxy buster, Cell = solar system buster, Goku can't tank Cell's attacks, Goku can tank Broly's attacks, therefore, Broly does not = galaxy buster, is flat out wrong, and relies entirely on the assumption that the potential mass destruction of an energy blast somehow sets an upper limit on its potency. And that just does not hold up under scrutiny."

Also, Buu's regeneration isn't perfect. It was shown to have limits twice. Once during Vegito's fight with Super Buu, Buu tried to regenerate for like the tenth time, but he came back incomplete, and after he noticed that he seemed to struggle to regenerate, and then he started breathing hard. Buu was also shown to not regenerate energy loss. During Kid Buu's fight with Mr. Buu, Vegeta makes a comment that the fat one's energy is dropping rapidly. And as we saw with Majin Vegeta, no energy = dead. So combining the information from those two events, my theory is that Buu can eventually be beaten down with raw force, even if you don't go for the one hit kill spirit bomb style.

I actually heartily disagree with the logic used in your argument about mass and durability, not the least reason of which is that Broly isn't canon, and is a self-contained story for the most part. It doesn't work with canon events all the way. It borrows lots of parts, but ignores details like "how durable should we make this guy?" because it's not part of the same continuity.

Cool word, spallate, thanks for that. Never heard that word used before. Always good to learn something new ^^

Buu's regeneration might not be perfect, that's true, yet we still never really see a Buu form die without the spirit bomb and we don't know what would happen if one were just beaten to death, instead of blasted... Makes me wonder!

Hmm... Maybe Buu would die against raw force, based on the events you posted. I'll make a different thread, you guys have convinced me :P

leaky2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By leaky2000

Kid buu would

absorb omega shenron and only could be killed by pure good energy seeing tht he is pure bad energy and goku is the pinnacle of good thts why he could ride nimbus and omega shenron is pure evil like buu and a being of pure evil can't kill buu so i put all me money on buu and he could fight forever and throw infinite planet busters at omega shenron i mean he was plying with ssj3 goku the whole time and never got tired or serious im sorry but i don't thing omega shenron can win

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

kid buuron wins

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega would stomp any version of Buu. Mismatch.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu =< Base Goku (DBGT)

Buuhan is possibly a low tier dragon but its a stomp

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GokuSSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I don't even like GT but please people stop lowballing GT that much, its stupid. Buu Saga ss3 Goku with no strain from ss3 would have finish kid buu. GT Goku is way >>> Z Goku. Omega Shenron stomp ss4 Goku, he would literally one shot kid buu

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega shenron solos DBZ verse

SoWhatsUp435

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SoWhatsUp435

Omega shenron wins,

Mystic-Broly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Via power OS horrible mismatch. Via gimic kid buu wins without breaking a sweat.

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dat necro doe.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tzimiscelord

he would obliterate buu with a single blast, ssj goku from gt was greater than buu

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shenron stomps.

ilovenatasha9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL i hate GT, but facts are facts. Omega shit stomps.

Base GT Goku=SSJ3 Goku Buu arc, why? he was able to contend with General Rilldo.

"In Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha, General Rilldo's power level in his Meta-Rilldo form is stated to be 1,200,000,000, being a bit stronger than Kid Buu."

So base Goku in GT could contend with Kid Buu. let alone someone which shat on an experienced/stronger SSJ4 Goku.

So Goku was getting shit on by baby at SSJ3, so 400x stronger than his SSJ3 power during the buu arc, he goes golden oozaru,oozaru=10x and it's the SSJ version, so we could estimate 500xhis SSJ3 power, the 1.25xSSJ3 estimate is retarded lol Baby shat on SSJ3 Goku, yet Super Baby 2 final baby pissed himself against golden oozaru goku lol.

Then Goku got 10x stronger bare minimum by the Shadow dragon arc, and he was nothing to Omega shenron lmaoo

Syn was relative to SSJ4 Goku but slightly below him at FP, and Omega is 10xSyn.

Buu's regen isn't as special as people wank it to be,Buuhan which was a fuck ton stronger than kid buu was having his regen falter to Super Vegito. and the power difference is probably much more between Kid Buu and Omega Shenron.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega wins. No legit arguments can be made for Buu.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers