Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Judgment_Dragon
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Personalities: On
  • Winner by Death only.
  • Sasuke stars with Kenseitai Susano'o and Kenpachi stars with Shikai.
  • Round 1: Current Kenpachi vs Fourth War Sasuke.
  • Round 2: Current Kenpachi vs Current Sasuke.
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when did Akuma become Kenpachi?

Avatar image for judgment_dragon
Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when did Akuma become Kenpachi?

I was going to make a Akuma vs Kenpachi vs Sasuke but then decide to just put Kenpachi and Sasuke, my bad.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce both rounds.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duck both rounds

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does power beat speed?

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke takes both rounds quite easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke both rounds.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke both rounds.

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does power beat speed?

in most cases, though something that people haven't noticed about Kenpachi is when he "fought" Pernidas, the dude had blitzed Yoruichi before, one of the fastest shinigami but couldn't affect Kenpachi before he could give him "a new haircut". In Bleach everyone around Ishin, Aizen, etc, lv are faster than lightning. So I don't think speed would be a problem here. I mean Sasuke is faster but it wouldn't be that much of a difference when you actually think about it.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomp both round

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps both rounds.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. Sasuke still wins.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dawnone

@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

in most cases, though something that people haven't noticed about Kenpachi is when he "fought" Pernidas, the dude had blitzed Yoruichi before, one of the fastest shinigami but couldn't affect Kenpachi before he could give him "a new haircut". In Bleach everyone around Ishin, Aizen, etc, lv are faster than lightning. So I don't think speed would be a problem here. I mean Sasuke is faster but it wouldn't be that much of a difference when you actually think about it.

hell no it doesn't matter how powerful if you can't tag you're opononet at best its a stalemate with that said he doesn't even beat sauce in power or speed this is a mismatch.

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Judgment_Dragon
@dawnone said:
@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

hell no it doesn't matter how powerful if you can't tag you're opononet at best its a stalemate with at said he doesn't even beat sauce in power or speed this is a mismatch.

actually we could argue that he beats Sasuke's Kenseitai Susano'o with Nozarashi very well, and speeds like i say they aren't that far away from each other.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dawnone

@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

hell no it doesn't matter how powerful if you can't tag you're opononet at best its a stalemate with at said he doesn't even beat sauce in power or speed this is a mismatch.

actually we could argue that he beats Sasuke's Kenseitai Susano'o with Nozarashi very well, and speeds like i say they aren't that far away from each other.

sauske susanoo is equal to naruto who was capable of parrying a moon slicer in his prime sauske chidori alone is capable of busting meteors his susano utterly destroys kenny

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

sauske susanoo is equal to naruto who was capable of parrying a moon slicer in his prime sauske chidori alone is capable of busting meteors his susano utterly destroys kenny

i know very well the feat and no sasuke wasn't on the same lv as Naruto,

in a amped version he didn't even K'O a clone from Naruto. And when he hit Kaguya the resultant shockwave destroy his Susano'o.

we could say Sasuke's Susano'o could take almost as much as he can deliver

which is not shit at all

No Caption Provided

but is not like Sasuke leaves Kenpachi behind or anything

• 1-4 Obliterates a huge meteor
  • 5 Open his way through reality

he took the explosion between his Raikiri and Bijuu dama

that feat was calculated

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24705

let's see Kenpachi's calcs of DC

Gremmy's Meteor and Nozarashi - Regicide Version - Naruto Forums

Bleach calc: Kenpachi cuts up gremmys metheor - Take Five Forums

Bleach - Gremmy's Meteor and Zaraki's Nozarashi - Naruto Forums

it always goes from Island lv to country to even continent lv.

and no we cannot PS Sasuke from Naruto since he is not as powerful as Naruto

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dawnone

@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

in a amped version he didn't even K'O a clone from Naruto. And when he hit Kaguya the resultant shockwave destroy his Susano'o.

which is not shit at all

No Caption Provided

that feat was calculated

No Caption Provided

narut and sauce have always being as powerful s each other despite sauces feat snot bring as flashy sauske susanno isn't as destructive as naruto but it certainly more potnet

everyones was fodder to kaguya not surprised his suaano had no affect as kaguya was on a tier of her own

also i don't go by calcs souls society had been stated to be city sized by the author which overrules any other form of rumour or fan speculation

f

No Caption Provided

further testimony to them being equal also their final clash shook the earth even if sauske wa half of that its still more impressive feat than anything in bleach.

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@dawnone said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

which is not shit at all

No Caption Provided

that feat was calculated

No Caption Provided

narut and sauce have always being as powerful s each other despite sauces feat snot bring as flashy sauske susanno isn't as destructive as naruto but it certainly more potnet

Not really, Sage Mode Naruto > Pre Magekyo Sharingan Sasuke, Sage Mode Naruto < Mangekyo Sharingan Sasuke > Bijuu Mode Naruto < Rinnegan Sasuke < Six Path Chakra Naruto.

everyones was fodder to kaguya not surprised his suaano had no affect as kaguya was on a tier of her own

except that Naruto actually matched her in every lv.

also i don't go by calcs souls society had been stated to be city sized by the author which overrules any other form of rumour or fan speculation

Soul Society is stated to be 10 days around that's far from being city, it has been stated that it is 400 ri of diameter in a movie, etc, I would like you to give me the link where Tite says it is a city sized.

f

No Caption Provided

further testimony to them being equal also their final clash shook the earth even if sauske wa half of that its still more impressive feat than anything in bleach.

both amped versions, Naruto combining with other 2 Bijuu Modes and using Sage Mode as far as his limit would give him, and Sasuke combining his perfect Susano'o with the other 8 tailed beasts, in other words it takes 1 to 9 tailed beasts' power to measure up to Naruto, while using only half the nine tailed and a small portion of the other Bijuus and still only manage to make a draw, also no

it was shown to shake the country and devastate the valley, I would give it a country to country + or even continent. But those are amped versions not their usual versions and Sasuke was stated to be on the lv of Rikudou when combined with the other bijuus. They are not on the same lv.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to lowball the character, he is awesome and my second favorite (behind the beats Madara) on Naruto. But he is not on Naruto's tier.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

which is not shit at all

No Caption Provided

that feat was calculated

So what's the scale for cutting through reality?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dawnone

@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@dawnone said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

which is not shit at all

No Caption Provided

that feat was calculated

No Caption Provided

Not really, Sage Mode Naruto > Pre Magekyo Sharingan Sasuke, Sage Mode Naruto < Mangekyo Sharingan Sasuke > Bijuu Mode Naruto < Rinnegan Sasuke < Six Path Chakra Naruto.

seems about right apart from the last bit

except that Naruto actually matched her in every lv.\

id have to kindly disagree kaguya was casually tore a hole in naruto stomach by using one of her bones he was even scared of confronting her and decided to resort to his tatics such as using haremto stall her he never matched her in any way

Soul Society is stated to be 10 days around that's far from being city, it has been stated that it is 400 ri of diameter in a movie, etc, I would like you to give me the link where Tite says it is a city sized.

sorry i heard it somewhere thought it was true goes iw as wrong its been awhile since i watch bleach it got a bit boring for me so no longer ran expert on it.

f

No Caption Provided

both amped versions, Naruto combining with other 2 Bijuu Modes and using Sage Mode as far as his limit would give him, and Sasuke combining his perfect Susano'o with the other 8 tailed beasts, in other words it takes 1 to 9 tailed beasts' power to measure up to Naruto, while using only half the nine tailed and a small portion of the other Bijuus and still only manage to make a draw, also no

have to agree with you there it was kinda pathetic of sauske on that account

it was shown to shake the country and devastate the valley, I would give it a country to country + or even continent. But those are amped versions not their usual versions and Sasuke was stated to be on the lv of Rikudou when combined with the other bijuus. They are not on the same lv.

i coulda sworn it devastated the world sec il find the scan

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to lowball the character, he is awesome and my second favorite (behind the beats Madara) on Naruto. But he is not on Naruto's tier.

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Judgment_Dragon
@kingogkings777 said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

which is not shit at all

No Caption Provided

that feat was calculated

So what's the scale for cutting through reality?

i'm not sure he cut it, i think he just open it with him own strength.

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Judgment_Dragon
@dawnone said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@dawnone said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@dawnone said:
@reaperthegrim said:

Sauce both rounds.

@judgment_dragon said:
@kingogkings777 said:

Does power beat speed?

which is not shit at all

No Caption Provided

that feat was calculated

No Caption Provided

seems about right apart from the last bit

id have to kindly disagree kaguya was casually tore a hole in naruto stomach by using one of her bones he was even scared of confronting her and decided to resort to his tatics such as using haremto stall her he never matched her in any way

it was a clone

sorry i heard it somewhere thought it was true goes iw as wrong its been awhile since i watch bleach it got a bit boring for me so no longer ran expert on it.

i figured and yeah Bleach has his low and high but in the last arc is gotten better.

have to agree with you there it was kinda pathetic of sauske on that account

i know right, it was the same with Madara, you would have though he could have better chances against Naruto and Sasuke that what he did.

i coulda sworn it devastated the world sec il find the scan

sure. though the closest thing to that was when Kaguya was going to destroy the planet/dimension/everyone/everything it varies with translation.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke both rounds

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well after reading all of this. I'm going to say who gets the first hit wins.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi's shikai needs more feats

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at Shikai even scratching PS. PS can tanked a Bijuu dama at point blank without a scratch and BD>>>Ken's shikai.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Abyssdarkfire

I don't think it's reasonably for Saskue to even trade blows with kenpachhi even though PS is more than capable. Saskue should just use genjustu end of fight.

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at Shikai even scratching PS. PS can tanked a Bijuu dama at point blank without a scratch and BD>>>Ken's shikai.

Sure, remind which Bijuu-dama? oh yeah this one

Naruto Feat#5 - Clash between Naruto & Sasuke - Naruto Forums

Kenpachi has more than enough feats to actually put Susano'o down. and it ended up in town lv. Sasuke's Susano'o was only destroyed with his own strength clashing against Kaguya, meaning he can take almost as much as he can deliver, or we can scale it to Madara's Susano'o

Madara's Perfect Susano'o durability. - Naruto Forums

You could say we can scale the Bijuu-Dama from this

Naruto Feat#3= Combined Bijjubomb [9 & 8 tails] - Naruto Forums

But is still Island lv at best. The minimum lv is normally giving to Kenpachi's calc.

I don't think it's reasonably for Saskue to even trade blows with kenpachhi even though PS is more than capable. Saskue should just use genjustu end of fight.

Is kinda actually hard for him to end it that way, a Zanpakutou for a Shinigami the same as a Bijuu for a Jinshuriki, so he shouldn't be capable of putting him under Genjutsu, though the teleportation of Sasuke should be a problem, also the other rinnegan's powers. Should also prove a thread to Kenpachi. Whether who wins is highly up to debate.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judgment_dragon:

Is kinda actually hard for him to end it that way, a Zanpakutou for a Shinigami the same as a Bijuu for a Jinshuriki, so he shouldn't be capable of putting him under Genjutsu

1) It doesn't work the same way, unless you think Kenny and his Zanpakutou would be able to discern that they were caught in an ability they have never been caught in before and use a method completely foreign to them to defeat it.

2) Killer Bee was a Jinchuuriki yet he was still caught. Kenny isn't any safer.

though the teleportation of Sasuke should be a problem, also the other rinnegan's powers. Should also prove a thread to Kenpachi. Whether who wins is highly up to debate.

Not really. Sasuke just cuts him in half or blows him up.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judgment_dragon:

If you really want to go that route then you are welcome.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=16666

That crater volume created by bijuu dama is 38,672,003,143.00987m^3

Earth's crust density is 2700 Kg/m^3.

Vaporising that much landmass put a Bijuu dama at 237.5 Gigaton of TnT. Narutoforum also has calculated BD's destructive power, look for it.

And you are giving me a calc that puts combination of Bijuu dama+chidori at town level? lol. Just read the comment below at that calc. Everyone there believe both are at multi-continental level.

No calculation is proving Kenpachi can scratch PS.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Kenpachi

R2: Sasuke

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@judgment_dragon:

Is kinda actually hard for him to end it that way, a Zanpakutou for a Shinigami the same as a Bijuu for a Jinshuriki, so he shouldn't be capable of putting him under Genjutsu

1) It doesn't work the same way, unless you think Kenny and his Zanpakutou would be able to discern that they were caught in an ability they have never been caught in before and use a method completely foreign to them to defeat it.

is not that completely forem to them, as a Shinigami and Zanpakutou are constantly giving each other energy, so is not foreign as it is automatically.

2) Killer Bee was a Jinchuuriki yet he was still caught. Kenny isn't any safer.

and then he stood and punch him.

though the teleportation of Sasuke should be a problem, also the other rinnegan's powers. Should also prove a thread to Kenpachi. Whether who wins is highly up to debate.

Not really. Sasuke just cuts him in half or blows him up.

Seeing how he stood on the middle of the explosion of the meteor i highly doubt it.

@judgment_dragon:

If you really want to go that route then you are welcome.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=16666

That crater volume created by bijuu dama is 38,672,003,143.00987m^3

Earth's crust density is 2700 Kg/m^3.

Vaporising that much landmass put a Bijuu dama at 237.5 Gigaton of TnT. Narutoforum also has calculated BD's destructive power, look for it.

except that they never vaporized that much

No Caption Provided

you can clearly see the crater from the explosions, even Juubi wasn't that inside the earth.

And you are giving me a calc that puts combination of Bijuu dama+chidori at town level? lol. Just read the comment below at that calc. Everyone there believe both are at multi-continental level.

No calculation is proving Kenpachi can scratch PS.

i also give you the scan of all of the bijuu-dama combined where we see that it was island lv, Kenpachi's minimum is that, his high llv end up in petatons and teratons.

country lv and even continent lv, and i also say we could scale him to Madara's Percect Susano'o. guess you decided to ignore that. But hey Sasuke's funeral not mine.

Kenpachi has more than enough power to do much more than just scratch Sasuke's Susano'o.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judgment_dragon:

Dude you are not going anywhere? You know what I can also show calculation which puts sage mode Naruto(pain arc) at planet level.

You are not going anywhere with all those calc you are bringing, and I can debunk all those calc easily.

If you want to debate then bring arguments not some false calc made by other people which nobody has accepted. To my dictionary. Sereite is city size(scan is even smaller), that meteor was going to destroy it, which make that city level. Unless you think Shikai Kenpachi is stronger than shikai Yama, he is not above city level.

Thats the end of this debate.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did I see someone say naruto is eqaul to kaguya?? K not even gonna touch this thread.

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judgment_dragon:

Dude you are not going anywhere? You know what I can also show calculation which puts sage mode Naruto(pain arc) at planet level.

Loading Video...

You are not going anywhere with all those calc you are bringing, and I can debunk all those calc easily.

please do so.

If you want to debate then bring arguments not some false calc made by other people which nobody has accepted. To my dictionary. Sereite is city size(scan is even smaller), that meteor was going to destroy it, which make that city level. Unless you think Shikai Kenpachi is stronger than shikai Yama, he is not above city level.

in the t5forum they accept it the teratons lv calc, in the

what debate, you mean me giving you examples and calcs and you wanting to ignore them? your definition of debate is pretty...

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did I see someone say naruto is eqaul to kaguya?? K not even gonna touch this thread.

Who said it?

@great_black_star said:

@judgment_dragon:

Loading Video...

please do so.

what debate, you mean me giving you examples and calcs and you wanting to ignore them? your definition of debate is pretty...

Did you just say Tetratons lvl?

No Caption Provided

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil said:

Who said it?

@judgment_dragon said:
@great_black_star said:

@judgment_dragon:

Loading Video...

please do so.

Did you just say Tetratons lvl?

No Caption Provided

no, I say Teratons lvs, but if you can't even read or write right, that's you problem.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto was more powerful than Sasuke just like Hashirama was stronger than Madara. He held back and didn't want to kill Sasuke, only die with him.

Btw Beet the Vandel buster wins

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke by a hair's breadth.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Judgment_Dragon
@great_black_star said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@great_black_star said:

@judgment_dragon: lvs? I thought its typo. So what is a lvs?

levels

LMAO, then what do you think lvl means?

Dou you know tetraton means he can bust a country? You can't be serious right?

they do those calc basing on the data Tite give us for the size of the places. the meteor was around the size of the seireitei but bc his mass is greater the destruction is required is probably higher, while the island lv is simply scaling the seireitei.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By great_black_star

@great_black_star said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@great_black_star said:

levels

they do those calc basing on the data Tite give us for the size of the places. the meteor was around the size of the seireitei but bc his mass is greater the destruction is required is probably higher, while the island lv is simply scaling the seireitei.

Do you know what Shikai Yama was only a city level? Do you seriously believe Holding back Shikai Kenpachi >>>> Serious shikai Yama?

And another question do you think Kubo draw to scale? If you do, then Sereite wasn't even town size(maybe small town), which makes the feat town level.

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judgment_dragon said:
@great_black_star said:
@judgment_dragon said:
@great_black_star said:

levels

Do you know what Shikai Yama was only a city level?

a technique with enough power to destroy a mountain, probably mountain+ in lv.

Do you seriously believe Holding back Shikai Kenpachi >>>> Serious shikai Yama?

Actually yes, Yamamoto is powerful, but he is powerful bc of his bankai more than anything. Unohana said to be the strongest than anybody else, easily including Yamamoto, except for Kenpachi, in physical force we can say Kenpachi > Yamamoto.

And another question do you think Kubo draw to scale? If you do, then Sereite wasn't even town size(maybe small town), which makes the feat town level.

Tite doesn't draw to scale and in a scale using the scales

Bleach - Potential Size of Seireitei - Naruto Forums

it ended up in 481km as a minimum.

Bleach - Gremmy Makes a Meteor - Naruto Forums

if we go by scaling, trying to make it from the fricking Sokyoku Hill where there isn't a single shown of the sokyoku hill were is shown complete is only 19 km.which is stupid as **** bc Toshirou's radius was 7 Square Miles, yet nobody even knew they were fighting on the fricking Seireitei.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dawnone

wasn't jubis bomb calced at 500 km isn't that small island even or island level.

Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

wasn't jubis bomb calced at 500 km isn't that small island even or island level.

is not the size but the DC that's calced at island lv, or country lv or well you know.