Kaguya (Naruto Shippuden) vs Mother (Eden Zero)

• 89 results
KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KillianDuclark
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No prep

In character

Standard gear

Neutral battlefield

Random encounter

Who wins?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother blinks the verse away

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother solos the entire verse with a hair flick.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who's as big as a star (i think)

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother by hype

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats: Kaguya

Hype: Mother

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah vs the one who can create a matter erasing death ball the size of a solar system. I swear the HST gets lowballed for wierd reasons.

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya can win with her Trump card ETSO for now. This will likely change if Mother gets More feats

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hst_king: yeah one who could grant complete omniscience to someone and whose possible son could destroy the universe. I swear mashimaverse gets low balled for weird reasons

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother god stomps the HST

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hst_king: which is completely wrong as no size of the dimension is given and nor did it destroy anything forget about the planet

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother is featless...but considering she is as big as a star, she godstomps Kaguya. Inb4 star level Kaguya.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: by feats mother still surpasses her. She can grant complete omniscience to someone. Can kaguya grant complete omniscience to someone??

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: there are statements that she created everything in the universe and she can grant powers like omniscience to others

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: There are various ranks of omniscience...Fate Gilgamesh has a certain type of omniscience as well, but compared to stronger types, it is fodder. Not that it matters, as Mother stomps.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: i mean you said that kaguya surpassed mother by feats which i don't agree tbh

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lilgodperv

@morningstar999: well mother's omniscience thus far seems absolute as the one who had it got so bored knowing everything in the universe,( past, present and future included) that she had to put restrictions on her powers. Oh and she can also break the fourth wall

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If all she has is Nigh Omniscient of what goes on inside her own verse that not gonna really do much

And from what I am seeing her AP is like Planet or Large Planet level

Which is fodder as even a fodder Otsutsuki like Toneri is easily Planetary

Kaguya should blitz and vape the fodder

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HST_King

@kingxix said:

@hst_king: yeah one who could grant complete omniscience to someone and whose possible son could destroy the universe. I swear mashimaverse gets low balled for weird reasons

Omniscience = DC, How? Hype statements are useless because that would make the Juubi universal.

@lilgodperv said:

@hst_king: which is completely wrong as no size of the dimension is given and nor did it destroy anything forget about the planet

Contains a star 🌟, not that hard to figure out the rest.

@lilgodperv said:

@gilateen: by feats mother still surpasses her. She can grant complete omniscience to someone. Can kaguya grant complete omniscience to someone??

That's hax,can Mother erase and create matter?? Can She mind hax an entire planet in an everlasting dream?? Can she travel From one dimension to another? See what I did there.

@lilgodperv said:

@morningstar999: there are statements that she created everything in the universe and she can grant powers like omniscience to others

Hype statements.juubi has those too. Databooks introduce themselves.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother spites the HST

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gilateen

@lilgodperv:

It doesn’t matter if you agree or not, we haven’t seen mother do anything so just be patient or something.

And I’m not the only one saying this so...

By hype: Mother

By feats: Kaguya

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hst_king said:
@adi_frost said:

Yeah vs the one who can create a matter erasing death ball the size of a solar system. I swear the HST gets lowballed for wierd reasons.

I said she wins because of her sheer size. I don't know how ETSB would fair in this situation. I know that ETSB erases the existence of matter including space and time as well, and mother doesn't have any feats of tanking something like that. But still, there is too much hype for her. By feats I guess, Kaguya has powers using which she can defeat mother (eg, an ETSB to the head), but the hype for mother is too huge and she will probably turn out to be far more powerful than the HST.

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is so so inaccurate looking At it again , it's like saying Eida>>> Kaguya just because she is omniscient.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hst_king: whst hype statement??? She csn grant basically all the wishes of people who can find her. The one who found her got yhr power of omniscience.

Doesn't contain sny star.

Mother is nigh omnipotent in her verse.

Did you even read the series or do you even know the settings of the series. By reading your sentence i am sure you don't know jack about Eden zero. So before you talk to me you better read the series

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: the one who says kaguya wins doesn't Even know jack shit about the series

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother is featless...but considering she is as big as a star, she godstomps Kaguya. Inb4 star level Kaguya.

Someone destroying a solar system isn't star level??

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: Is this a way to get me to agree with you or something? Cause it won’t work.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lilgodperv

@gilateen: i am surrt you read it but a few of them here hasn't and don't even know anything about the series

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: From what I’m seeing, it looks that way.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HST_King

@adi_frost said:
@hst_king said:
@adi_frost said:

I said she wins because of her sheer size. I don't know how ETSB would fair in this situation. I know that ETSB erases the existence of matter including space and time as well, and mother doesn't have any feats of tanking something like that. But still, there is too much hype for her. By feats I guess, Kaguya has powers using which she can defeat mother (eg, an ETSB to the head), but the hype for mother is too huge and she will probably turn out to be far more powerful than the HST.

Yeah by Hype she might be all that, but hype doesn't always deliver. feats >>> hype. Else we have universe levels juubis running around

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HST_King
@lilgodperv said:

@hst_king: whst hype statement??? She csn grant basically all the wishes of people who can find her. The one who found her got yhr power of omniscience.

Doesn't contain sny star.

Mother is nigh omnipotent in her verse.

Did you even read the series or do you even know the settings of the series. By reading your sentence i am sure you don't know jack about Eden zero. So before you talk to me you better read the series

I wouldn't lie, no I don't Read The series, but I am up to date with The anime and I have come across mother and her hypes. And you don't have any right to talk because you haven't posted any Scan or even talked about any feat that put her above Kaguya. I haven't Read saint seiya but I know they stomp Kaguya, that's not an excuse.

Nigh omnipotent is just more Hype.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lilgodperv

@hst_king: then you know whst the settings of the series is right. It's across a entire universe. Mother is Considered to be supreme being in the series. She can grant any wishes. One of such wish is omniscience. And this omniscience is tiers above anything shown in Naruto or boruto. The one who has this knows everything in the universe including past, present and future along with alternate timelines

Only a nigh omnipotent being can grant complete omniscience to someone

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv:

kaguya dimension contain a star, now who doesn't know Jack shit

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lilgodperv
HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hst_king: then you know whst the settings of the series is right. It's across a entire universe. Mother is Considered to be supreme being in the series. She can grant any wishes. One of such wish is omniscience. And this omniscience is tiers above anything shown in Naruto or boruto. The one who has this knows everything in the universe including past, present and future along with alternate timelines

Only a nigh omnipotent being can grant complete omniscience to someone

It's impressive but still doesn't explain How she would fare in a fight, all I see is you telling me, just because someone has Eida and Yhwach ability Then they should stomp most of fiction. Can Eida and Yhwach stomp fiction? Yhwach has even being straight up called omnipotent and omnscient, again hype doesn't always delivers. Although I get your point what a Guy Said above is probably more accurate.

By hype - Mother

By feats - Kaguya

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Adi_Frost
Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother farts and Kaguya gets blown out of existence. Lol at anyone in HST even having a chance at beating her.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lilgodperv

@adi_frost: @hst_king: you know Only the uppermost one is canon right. And that also are two moons.

The sand dimension sun is anime only. In the manga nothing of that sort has ever been shown.

And the ice dimension and the other dimensions only have moons at best. Her dimensions are only large planet sized if we include with the moons.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: @hst_king: you know Only the uppermost one is canon right. And that also are two moons.

The sand dimension sun is anime only. In the manga nothing of that sort has ever been shown.

And the ice dimension and the other dimensions only have moons at best. Her dimensions are only large planet sized if we include with the moons.

And that also are two moons.

No, one is a moon that is really close to earth and the other is a star.

The manga panel with the moon is the sand dimension. It has both a moon and a sun as shown. Those are not two moons.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lilgodperv

@adi_frost: where does it specifically sayd that those aren't moons. The dimension in which sasuke fought kinshiki had two moons.

And is there any statement that says its a star?? If not it can only be a moon as the shape of the so called star looks exactly like a moon

OT the manga panel isn't the sand dimension as we can clearly see that it has sakura's flapjacket which she discarded. And sasuke was the one who was trapped in the sand dimension

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv:

Bruh if you Remember the events of Shippuden, Sasuke Ameno'd the flap jacket to teleport behind Sakura, effectively confirming it's the sand dimension.

it's definitely a sun, You are the one who have no proof it isn't, while there are several proof supporting the latter

>it's literally daytime

>Sasuke shielded his eyes from the light in the manga

> Anime = supporting Canon >>> your opinion

> It should go without saying that moons don't produce thier own light,but reflect the light of a nearby star 🌟. Either way A visible moon is more than enough confirmation of a nearby star.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lilgodperv

@hst_king: oh Yeah you are right in the first one. I forgot he swapped places with.

But i disagree with the latter

There are many dimensions in fiction that have day time but no sun.

This is a fiction so you can't apply real life logic to it.

Take huecomundo from Bleach for example there is always night and it has a visible moon but there has never had been any sun. Sso according to you there also has yo be a sun if huecomundo's moon is visible right.

HST_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv:

Except if real-life logic isn't said to be disobeyed, it's headcanon to assume it is.

HM is such that's shown to disobey real Life logic.... However there's no reason to assume the moon isn't reflecting the light of a star, because again moons don't Make thier own light, except you have an explanation as to why the Moon is shining then yeah there's a star around somewhere.

Also the ice dimension having a day night cycle is Canon, it was day during the EOS fight with Kaguya and night during the boruto fight with Kinshiki.. both which are present in the manga.