Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

JSA Team: Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, Dr Fate, KC Superman, Obsidian

vs

Asgardian Team: Odin, Loki, Thor w/ Power Gem

All DC team is pre-52. Random encounter. Everyone is bloodlusted. Win by KO, death, or permanent incapacitation.

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I don't see anyone on team JSA taking down Odin.

Asgardians FTW

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WarBlade539

Dr. Fate may potentially take down Odin but I don't see anyone besides him even be more than a nuisance to the All-Father.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians, Odin is too much

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alan Scott with the full power of the Star Heart could challenge Odin as could a classic Dr. Fate. Gonna go with team JSA.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By willpayton
Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think with Classic Fate, the JSA might win this in a very close battle.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Dr Fate and Alan Scott stomp

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't see anyone on team JSA taking down Odin.

Asgardians FTW

seconded

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: it's no stomp. The only character from a JSA comic who could give a good fight to Odin ( and still likely loose) is the JSA enemy Mordru. SA 30th century Mordru one shorter Classic Fate ( and that was when he was amped by the energy of BOTH Alan Scot and Hal Jordan). He has also taken Alan down more than once ( even stolen the star heart From him. Obsidian is also on their level and Mordru had his measure in the 90's JSA where he used him as a pawn. It will take all three going all out to take Odin down even then I have my doubts.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Isn't SA Dr.Fate just SA Superman with OP magic?

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan, Fate, and Obsidian can take down Odin. Supes and Marvel can handle the rest.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Classic Fate has the physical powers of a post COIE Supes ( with lower speed - sonic) plus the energy matter manip of say Cap Atom and magic that is near Classic Strange. He'd need greater than that to take down Odin alone IMHO

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Really?Silver Age Fate I thought was comparable to Silver Age Superman and was more powerful than even Classic Strange. I'd figure Full Starheart Alan Scott and Silver Age Doctor Fate would tip the scales in their favor.Hmph oh well I guess Asgardians then but just because of Odin

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: SA Fate had super strength, invulnerability ( weakness was the need to breath) flight and mystic senses and TP/ TK without his talismans because of the alterations that Nabu did to Kent Nelson's body plus his training. He was also trained in molecular control by Nabu but only showed that with the talismans ( ie could control his own atoms manipulate energy from any source and manipulate matter). Additionally he did have high level sorcery. In Magic I'd place him just below Classic Strange but due to his other abilities he's an equal or slightly above over all. His strength was no where near SA Supes level. While physically impervious he could ( without his helm which made him even more invulnerable magically) be put down by smoke of gas. So his physical powers were not SA Supes level by a long shot. With his magic he could certainly match SA Supes in many ways like when he TK pushed a planet into its sun. He still however had limits ( though not many) and would only be able to take on Odin if merged with His wife Inza ( his peak level displayed ). I don't think that on his own he could win vs Odin nor could Alan or Obsidian. Together they would have a shot but I still believe they'd have to work damn hard for it

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By willpayton

I don't think that on his own he could win vs Odin nor could Alan or Obsidian. Together they would have a shot but I still believe they'd have to work damn hard for it

I agree that none of them alone could beat Odin, although I think they can all give a good fight. But, the question is do they beat him together? I mean, Fate and Starheart Alan have vast magical powers. Add in a bloodlusted Obsidian and together it'd be incredibly hard to stop them.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers