WhiteLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WhiteLion

I had help making this from CitizenBane, Morpheus,Static Shoch and God Spawn

This is a bit different from this guy vs that guy. They aren't using powers This debate/discussion is about who do you think is a more tragic story/character. Quote from Morph

Simmons died, went to hell, asked for one more chance to see his wife and got granted his wish, only he got resurrected five years later while she had been remarried to his best friend and he was hideously scarred and bonded to necroplasm.

Blaze sold his soul to Mephisto to ensure that his father figure, that was dying off cancer would survive, his wish was granted, but the man died anyway during a stunt, while Blazer's soul was grafted to Zarathos, effectively turning him into Ghost Rider.

Who do you think got the worse deal, and has gone through more hell in their story?

(Please help how do you quote? I don't get it yet )

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Spawn definitely went through more crap than Ghost Rider (granted it was mainly his fault). Getting amnesia when you get resurrected and seeing your friend with the woman you love is bad but then finding out that you used to beat the woman you where head over heals in love with to a point that she miscarriaged your child and that you did it intentionally is epicly worse.

Neither of them had good deals but the stuff Spawn has gone through is infinitely worse.

WhiteLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WhiteLion

Lol, wow. I went to bed woke up and found that my whole thread kinda got obliterated. Thanks for posting. Is there anyone here who can tell me the worst thing JB has been through?