SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@smoothsanta said:

Can't see Joker beating Hulk at all.

If he goes after Spidermans family, Pete crushes him.

Logan versus a prepped Joker would be cool, I can see it going either way.

He could just snipe him as Bruce Banner from a roof top. Why hasn't anyone thought of that?

This is when Bruce got shot by a robber and seemingly died. He hulked out later.

No Caption Provided

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: which part of his body get shot?

IMHO he cannot take CAP A down, since he's a better strategist and tactician than bats and he will kill if he have to.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker honestly stomps.

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which part of his body get shot?

IMHO he cannot take CAP A down, since he's a better strategist and tactician than bats and he will kill if he have to.

Banner got shot in the head.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does not succeed.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ganstaz003: How is sending unproven walls of incoherent texts being destroyed? I suppose next you'll say that your PM's "exposed" the "truth" about everyone that was tagged next. You've already shown your hand. Keep talking tough, but I know who you are now. It's over. You used to be so careful on this account but now it's like your urges to lowball Hulk or Iron Man while wanking Thor has gotten too out of hand and you cannot control it anymore (sounds like a familiar control problem). Every other post you have now is to people you hate with walls of text incoherently "destroying" someone without backing it up with actual evidence. Your only arguments are ad nauseam. You think that anybody likes debunking the basic falsehoods that you twist and dishonestly push in a biased way? Nobody has that kind of time. Once again, getting the last word doesn't prove anything. But keep being so deluded as to think you have "destroyed" anyone over the years while on CV. Next you'll say you "destroyed" all of the Hulk fans too. Even though you were too scared to do a CaV with Ghostravage. I digress, but ultimately you should have stuck with commenting on how attractive women are and uploading thousands of images of them.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: How is sending unproven walls of incoherent texts being destroyed? I suppose next you'll say that your PM's "exposed" the "truth" about everyone that was tagged next. You've already shown your hand. Keep talking tough, but I know who you are now. It's over. You used to be so careful on this account but now it's like your urges to lowball Hulk or Iron Man while wanking Thor has gotten too out of hand and you cannot control it anymore (sounds like a familiar control problem). Every other post you have now is to people you hate with walls of text incoherently "destroying" someone without backing it up with actual evidence. Your only arguments are ad nauseam. You think that anybody likes debunking the basic falsehoods that you twist and dishonestly push in a biased way? Nobody has that kind of time. Once again, getting the last word doesn't prove anything. But keep being so deluded as to think you have "destroyed" anyone over the years while on CV. Next you'll say you "destroyed" all of the Hulk fans too. Even though you were too scared to do a CaV with Ghostravage. I digress, but ultimately you should have stuck with commenting on how attractive women are and uploading thousands of images of them.

Permanent ban bet or not? Come on, be brave and show us what you're really made of. Put your money where it really belongs, on your mouth. Or are you going to keep ducking?

My logical superiority is available for anybody to logical enough to understand, to see. Just like in the Thorbuster Iron Man vs Thor thread. Where each and every one of your unsubstantiated and irrelevant points were thoroughly debunked. You can't handle it. Ergo, have to resort to Ad Hominems and directly attacking the other user's character.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#158  Edited By brucerogers

This is why prep battles suck.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: OK, then he just hacks his head off like I originally said.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker wins with end game scheme. He turned all JL into his pawns using enhanced Joker gas. Since it worked on the likes of Superman and WW he can casually use it on all Avengers when they least expect it and then make them kill eachother or something like that.

The only reason JL survived that Joker plan was because he couldnt helped toying with Batman and made JL kill hom instead of gassing him too, but of course Batman just happened to have a suit capable of taking down entire JL so Jokers plan blew apart. But yeah, Avengers are toast.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

IT IS BLACK PANTHER. What else would his suit be made of?

How do you know IronMans suit isn’t made of paper in 90% of scans?

Super acid is a scientific term describing any acid more corrosive than conc sulphuric acid and magic acid is short for Fluorosulfuric acid-antimony pentafluoride and is a superacid. You’re also using magical items and comparing them to plain old secondary adamantium which is nothing special, it has been damaged by brute force easily by the likes of hulk as a result of a fight.

No the point isn’t invalid because you have no idea what a highly corrosive acid is. You’re comparing battery acid and gastric acid which can be washed away with water and are not that big of a deal without damaging skin to acids that on the low end pass through skin and dissolve BONE with a side effect of causing cardiac arrest through blood poinsoning.

You’re assuming that joker isn’t going to get he drop on IronMan and basically ignoring all of the OP to set up circumstances for IronMan to win. IronMan also doesn’t have autoshields

Basically you’re just showing your lack of knowledge in chemistry here.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Noone1996

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Not all of T'Challa's uniforms were made of vibranium, genius. All of Iron Man's were confirmed to be made of durable metals powered by arc reactor batteries. Nice try. Prove your claims.

Okay, so you're not going to answer my questions then. Should I just assume that you are deflecting and actually believe super acid would melt through those fictional metals I mentioned? Because I'm almost positive that adamantium is more durable than at least half of them. Or should we connect the dots there on our own?

He has resistance to acids. Even with your no-limits fallacy, he can hold out long enough before the acid corrodes his entire armor. That's assuming, of course, that your magical limitless super acid is capable of melting Mjolnir or Wonder Woman's gear. If it's as corrosive as you imply, then even under those circumstances he'd just need less than a second of his armor partially functional to one-shot Joker in retaliation. That is, again, assuming that he doesn't react and dodge or put up force-fields.

How fast do you think acid travels as its squirted from a firing mechanism? You think Iron Man cannot react to that? Are you going to tell me that Joker shoots acid from that flower on his shirt faster than a bullet can travel? He doesn't need auto shields, buddy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always want to root for Logan. He may revert into weapon X. In that state im not sure if Joker can beat him.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Joker gets stomped...

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

The vast majority are. Some of ironmans are made from steel and can be taken out by high calibre rounds.

Durability means squat to acids. And magical metals you can’t use logic with them because magical. You’re debating secondary adamantium though I remind you not primary adamantium which is much stronger.

I’ve clearly defined the limits of acids. You seem to be hung up on the name of magic acid and the term super acid. Again you can’t assume on magical items because they’re MAGICAL, you don’t know what would happen. Secondary adamantium is just a durable metal but gold for example is softer than most metals but had better resistance to most acids than harder metals.

Depends how joker preps. He has a year it’s totally plausible for him to trap IM in a room and flood it with acid in a vapour.

It’s even plausible for him to steal or build a stupidly powerful weapon and oneshot Tony.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker goes after them one by one

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Noone1996

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

They aren't just made out of steel. You have absolutely no evidence to back that up at all. He has cellular sized force-fields which also stitch together the metals in his armor. It makes them tougher than just regular man-made steel. If we were talking about the movie version of Tony though you'd be correct. You also seem to have no evidence that the Black Panther scan you have, which was probably found from google images, was actually a vibranium suit. The crux of your argument is that acid can affect massively more durable metals than what Tony's armors have, but you still haven't even proven that.

So magic acid cannot affect magic metals. Seems legit. Is there any evidence that Darkseid's armor is enchanted? Is there any evidence that Galactus' metal is enchanted? Is there any evidence that Aquaman's trident is enchanted? You are still dodging the questions which shows your hand and makes you look extremely irrational.

How is it plausible to outsmart and trick someone massively smarter than him? How is it plausible that he contains a walking neutron bomb? How is it plausible that he builds a chamber that has complete immunity to every and all the weaponry Iron Man has at his disposal? Reverse magnetism, cryogenics, nuclear yielded missiles, repulsors, satellite orbital strikes, pulse bolts, his brute strength, electricity, force-fields which can expand in every direction, repulsor sword energies, etc. Don't even get me started on all the things he can do if the room is using technology to trap him. There is no way he can contain Iron Man. Tricking him would be even harder for someone with only average intelligence by Tony's standards.

I guarantee that he has never built a weapon strong enough to even one-shot Batman, let alone Iron Man. Again, if he steals a powerful weapon from somebody, Tony's scanners can flag the device before it is put into play. Then he can react accordingly. Disarm Joker, dodge it, get away/gain distance, etc. I don't know why you are reaching so desperately here. If I can argue this effectively with just Iron Man then imagine how useless you'd be if I started defending Thor or Hulk's chances against Joker the "prep master".

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

His first suit for example.

You’re ignoring decades of comic lore to make a point. You’ve lost. Also seeing no scans proving anything you’re saying about Tony’s armour, you seek to be jumping between armour variants at will.

Black panthers armour is vibranium99% of the time and unless you an prove that in that scan it is not vibranium you do not have a case. You asked for proof, I presented it and now you’re trying to BS your way out of a corner.

MAGIC ACID IS A REAL CHEMICAL YOU RETARD.

Darkseid is a new god and his armour may not even be metal, Galactus’ armour again may or may not be metal and Aquamans trident is definitely magical.

Smart =/= tactical genius. Joker excels at taking on forces greater than himself and greater than the challenge he faces here and has beaten the likes of Ra’s Al Ghul and Batman in strategy who both greatly exceed tony.

Just make a room of secondary adamantium. Not hard. Also IronMan doesn’t have all of his arsenal available at the drop of a hat. He has no prep here and joker has the drop.

Joker doesn’t want to one shot batman. Do it even know comics?

Proof of tints scanners please.

Thor and hulk are easy. Joker Toxin will kill them both.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Noone1996

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

How the hell have I lost? You haven't proven anything. You posted an out of context feat. There is no evidence that it was his vibranium suit that was corroded. You are just making baseless assumptions based on your bias and wishes. "99%"? Am I supposed to take this figure seriously? This is becoming embarrassing at this point.

So what I take away from your break down of Galactus and Darkseid is that they don't even use metal? Once again, I'd like to see evidence of this. Just like I'd like to see evidence that the trident was enchanted. What if it was proven that Darkseid or Galactus used metal? You are still applying your no-limits fallacy to EVERY and ALL metals. Do you not see a problem here?? If Galactus' armor was confirmed to be advanced alien technology made from extremely durable metals, you'd still say that man-made real life acid could corrode it. There's nothing left to do here except laugh.

Can you prove that he outmatched Ghul or Batman in "strategy"? I also love the assumed ABC logic we're using here. We should just not even look into if Batman is more tactical than Tony. Let's just assume he is because reasons. Sure, bud.

Has Joker ever used prep or tricked someone into an impenetrable room before? If he hasn't I don't understand why we're pretending like he's going to do what you want him to do. Being in character actually matters. That's like saying an in character Iron Man would build an anti-matter bomb and blow up the planet if he faced Thing or Namor in a prep battle. It's absurd. Anyway, everything I mentioned is in Iron Man's arsenal. He has these weapons built into his standard armors. On him at all times. Even the satellite can be fired from his armor.

Joker never tries against Batman... Okay then. "Do it even know" grammar or sentence structure?

Here is a scan of his armor scanners detecting a weapon powerful enough to harm Thor:

No Caption Provided

As for Hulk and Thor, really? What kind of feats does this toxin have for you to suggest something so nonsensical?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 juiceboks  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5bc8daab15c82
deactivated-5bc8daab15c82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Joker bullshit. He dies horribly, either turn to shreds by Logan or head crushed by Hulk, he's operating in a different universe, his plot armor or PIS/WIS are off.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Fair enough.

I’ve explained things in great detail and he’s just ignoring it because he doesn’t want to listen.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

You’re ignoring the vast majority of comics to have a “what if” scenario. BP is for the vast majority of appearances in vibranium armour so unless you can show that he isn’t in that scan then you do not have a case. Secondly it is clearly being dissolved on panel.

You’re assuming they’re standard metals. Comparing enchanted metals and metals possed by sky father+ beings that are in the possession of molecular manipulating powers to secondary adamantium is disingenuous.

Do you really not understand how physics works? Acids reacts with metals because of the chemical properties of both compounds. You just need a strong enough acid for it to be universal.

We know batman is more tactically adept than tony. His plan to take down the JLA worked. Tony can’t even deal with Hulk on his own, with a suit specifically designed to beat him. And joker has outwitted batman a multitude of times and beats Ra’s in chess.

It’s not absurd it’s perfectly within character, joker lures people to places where he wants them all the time. “He hasn’t done this specific thing” is not a counter point. Also tony does not have everything built into every suit that voids the point in having a trillion different ones, even bleeding edge hasn’t shown everything.

Joker does try, he just doesn’t try to kill him. It’s a game that’s the point.

Oh no, my autocorrect cocked up. Such a burn.

Something from this millennia please? You can’t say bleeding edge bleeding edge bleeding edge then use a scan from the 80’s.

It affects skyfathers.

If I was being stupid I could just say he tricks Mxy into giving him power again and then godstomps them all.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The clown goes down...

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Noone1996

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

You’re ignoring the vast majority of comics to have a “what if” scenario. BP is for the vast majority of appearances in vibranium armour so unless you can show that he isn’t in that scan then you do not have a case. Secondly it is clearly being dissolved on panel.

You do realize that he didn't even receive the vibranium weaved lightweight suit until like the 1990s, right? Like, his first 10+ years of appearances didn't include vibranium armor.

You’re assuming they’re standard metals. Comparing enchanted metals and metals possed by sky father+ beings that are in the possession of molecular manipulating powers to secondary adamantium is disingenuous.

Adamantium is not a standard metal either. Neither is secondary. YOU are comparing metals which have withstood supernova level heat (100 billion Kelvin), strikes from Thor, Hulk, etc., and which has been weaponized into claws that have cut through several high tiers like butter. You are comparing this metal to standard everyday metals that have been corroded by man-made acid. Tell me how that's different from your no-limits fallacy with skyfather level beings.

Do you really not understand how physics works? Acids reacts with metals because of the chemical properties of both compounds. You just need a strong enough acid for it to be universal.

The funny part is that Tony has literally reacted to and countered acid before just the way that I described, but he actually came up with a more creative way to counter it than I did.

A highly concentrated acid is detected via his scanners and instead of taking the chance of allowing it to corrode his armor (which was something he wasn't immune to back in the old days), he reacts and freezes it with cyrogenics before it hits him.

No Caption Provided

So even with your no-limits fallacy, Iron Man still isn't getting taken out by acid.

We know batman is more tactically adept than tony. His plan to take down the JLA worked. Tony can’t even deal with Hulk on his own, with a suit specifically designed to beat him. And joker has outwitted batman a multitude of times and beats Ra’s in chess.

Iron Man built two sentinels and single-handedly defeated a roster of X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Avengers. So his plan was actually more impressive than Batman's. Especially when all he does is exploit weaknesses. Iron Man could easily beat Hulk with prep if he BFR'd him, but due to plot devices he just constantly uses a Hulk-Buster.

Joker outwitting Batman doesn't mean he's a better strategist or smarter than Wayne. Tony has outwitted Doctor Doom several times, but that doesn't mean we just baselessly assume that he's smarter or a better tactician than him.

It’s not absurd it’s perfectly within character, joker lures people to places where he wants them all the time. “He hasn’t done this specific thing” is not a counter point.

Name one instance where he lures someone and then traps them. You don't even need to prove that he does so with indestructible walls. I bet he hasn't even done that before. So yes, in character still matters.

Also tony does not have everything built into every suit that voids the point in having a trillion different ones, even bleeding edge hasn’t shown everything.

Okay, what is this based off of? This is the most baseless statement you've made so far and that's saying a lot. You think he makes armors that specifically emit freezing weaponry? You think he makes specific armors for reverse magnetism? No, these are all standard gear. I can even prove it by showing him using them in standard suits.

Joker does try, he just doesn’t try to kill him. It’s a game that’s the point.

Oh no, my autocorrect cocked up. Such a burn.

Something from this millennia please? You can’t say bleeding edge bleeding edge bleeding edge then use a scan from the 80’s.

I love this lazy argument. "HERR DERR DAT SCAN OLD DEREFORE IT WRONG!" Here is a modern scan of his armor scanners warning him of the disintegration ring that the Mandarin previously used. It destroys all the bonds between the atoms and molecules.

No Caption Provided

He's even used his scanners to scan the power levels and possible weaknesses of high tiers.

It affects skyfathers.

Got proof and context of that? Thor or Hulk can literally blow the gas away before it even affects them.

If I was being stupid I could just say he tricks Mxy into giving him power again and then godstomps them all.

Then I guess we should add Odin or the Beyonder to the Avengers team roster to make it fair for the Joker, Batman's villain.