John Wick vs Decoy John Lark (Mission Impossible: Fallout)

• 65 results
chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chineseboi
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wins via KO or death

R1: H2H combat, no prep time.

R2: Same R1 except John Wick finds out that John Lark killed his dog and John Lark gets a pipe. Both have prior knowledge of each other.

Who is the better John?

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lark stomps

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick both rounds. Round 2 is a stomp.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By assemblesquad

@kingofwakanda: you know that Lark was so skilled that he took on Ethan and Walker in that scene? Wick always have trouble with skilled opponents.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad: I'm well aware of Decoy Lark. He is beastly. I just think Wick is better.

Ethan is more of a spy than straight up fighter. Walker essentially only fought Ethan and Decoy Lark. Lark handling Ethan is impressive, but it's only one fight.

Wick has plenty of skill and I'd wager he's much stronger. He's able to break people's necks and ram pencils through skulls. Plus he's more durable and can fight through a lot of pain. Skill (close) and speed I'd give to Lark. Strength and durability I give to Wick.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By assemblesquad

@kingofwakanda said:

@assemblesquad: I'm well aware of Decoy Lark. He is beastly. I just think Wick is better.

Ethan is more of a spy than straight up fighter. Walker essentially only fought Ethan and Decoy Lark. Lark handling Ethan is impressive, but it's only one fight.

Wick has plenty of skill and I'd wager he's much stronger. He's able to break people's necks and ram pencils through skulls. Plus he's more durable and can fight through a lot of pain. Skill (close) and speed I'd give to Lark. Strength and durability I give to Wick.

Wick has a strength and durability? Lark is strong enough to easily kicked Ethan through a toilet door down, he's durable enough to get thrown through a bathroom mirror by Walker and pushed through a pillar by Ethan without any injuring. Can Wick hurt him?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lark

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda said:

Wick has a strength and durability? Lark is strong enough to easily kicked Ethan through a toilet door down, he's durable enough to get thrown through a bathroom mirror by Walker and pushed through a pillar by Ethan without any injuring. Can Wick hurt him?

Can't find the gifs but Wick broke a man's neck with a strike when the home invaders came to his house. He also snapped the neck of the female violinist/assassin who tried to kill him. It takes a ridiculous amount of strength it takes to snap a human neck. Lark has nothing approaching that.

As far as durability, Wick has him beat there too. He's fought multiple people after being shot. Lark has nothing approaching that.

And Wick is no slouch in the skill department either. Lark probably has better striking. Wick has better grappling as he's shown to be a master of using leverage and judo to his advantage.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By assemblesquad

@assemblesquad said:
@kingofwakanda said:

Can't find the gifs but Wick broke a man's neck with a strike when the home invaders came to his house. He also snapped the neck of the female violinist/assassin who tried to kill him. It takes a ridiculous amount of strength it takes to snap a human neck. Lark has nothing approaching that.

As far as durability, Wick has him beat there too. He's fought multiple people after being shot. Lark has nothing approaching that.

And Wick is no slouch in the skill department either. Lark probably has better striking. Wick has better grappling as he's shown to be a master of using leverage and judo to his advantage.

But Wick has never shown getting pushed through concrete like Lark does. Lark can also do throat strike which is a dirty move that gives him the advantage on Wick.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda said:
@assemblesquad said:
@kingofwakanda said:

But Wick has never shown getting pushed through concrete like Lark does. Lark can also do throat strike which is a dirty move that gives him the advantage on Wick.

Gunshot > concrete. If you think Wick isn't durable you need to rewatch the films. He takes a ton of punishment.

Lark was also KO'd by a briefcase, although it was a sucker punch.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@chineseboi: Does Wick get feats from his comic miniseries?

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

1. John Lark.
  2. John Wick stomps.
Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alavanka

Wick has some of the best jiujitsu in live action.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who made a respect thread for John Wick I believe Lark would win. Dude was soloing Ethan Hunt and Henry Cavill at the same time, and while Wick can do hand to hand it is not his forte. He is not supposed to be the best in the world at it, just elite. Wick is invulnerable in a gun fight but he has been matched many times in hand to hand, by Cassian and that dude in the club scene in John Wick 1 who threw him over the barrier to the first floor. Lark is someone he would lose to in hand to hand. But John has tanked getting hit by a car, falling down a ton of stairs, and being shot, so it would be a long fight.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Wick oneshots

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lark sweeps.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People need to stop calling this guy Lark. Walker was Lark. Like did you even see the movie lol

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going Wick both rounds after a brutal fight

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lark wins h2h

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick wins both rounds.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First round is close. Lark is probably more skilled, but Wick is more durable. Round 2, Wick wins easily.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: Didn't Wick had some trouble with Cassian? While Lark handled Ethan Hunt and August Walker pretty well.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chineseboi: That is true, but he also tanked getting hit by a car, which is why I said it’s close in round 1.

DoctorHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First round is close. Lark is probably more skilled, but Wick is more durable. Round 2, Wick wins easily.

Yeha kaycosi is right Wick wins round 2

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick, he is way more proficient than him in close-quarter grapples, throws, joint locks and chocking. That decoy just used his legs and speed to get better of both.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Wick. Even moreso now.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick. He has killed a guy with a book, pencil, belt and of course his bare hands.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Lark.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Did you watched Chapter 3?

I haven't seen it yet but based off the first 2 Lark wins. But from what I've been hearing about the 3rd film I feel like Wick wins, I'll come back here and give my new opinion after I get to see the film.

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decoy Lark would've been a great assassin in the Continental world in the Wickiverse.

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick both rounds, but at the same time I really think it could either way. Lark is a beast. And John has difficulty with highly skilled opponents. This is a toss up but if I had to bet on someone it’s always going to be the Baba Yaga

Avatar image for the-finger-snap
The-Finger-Snap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen John Wick 3 but based on the first two movies Decoy Lark sweeps both rounds.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After seeing Chapter 3, I'm even more confident in Lark sweeping.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Lark

R2: Wick

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Wick with a belt might be more fair against Lark.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baba Yaga solos.

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H has gotta be Lark. But there was a comment in parabellum about how he's been retired for 5 years so I'm really curious how much better Wick was in his prime. But current states, Lark

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Wick GG no re.... John wick also fought 2 highly skilled assasins while exhausted and took them out, I'm more than convinced he can take on Lark while fully rested.

Daywalker88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's wrong with yall? John Wick ain't loosing this fight