Let’s see who read the WEBTOON and who uses Vs Battles for reference

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FluffyyPotato

666: Satan is more than enough to beat Mori.

The 666: Satan that Mori fought was nowhere near his best, and Mori could barely beat that one.

Case in point:

• Satan didn't copy Yeoui
  • Satan didn't copy Mori's Dragon Armorsuits
  • Satan didn't amp to x250,000
  • Satan only used 2 Quintillion clones instead of 245 Quintillion
  • Satan's clones didn't amp themselves to x250,000
  • Satan's clones didn't copy Mori's weapons & equipment

666: Satan at x52 could tank thousands, if not millions, of MFTL x250,000 amped hits from Mori:

No Caption Provided

Now imagine his durabilty at x250,000.

Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@fluffyypotato: Dude R can use any God as his borrowed power through forced contract that includes Mori if he chooses

No Caption Provided

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FluffyyPotato

@firstmanofsteei: Okay? I know that.

I never said R couldn't beat Mori, I said 666: Satan was more than enough.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan is stronger than mori now. It was confirmed a few weeks ago by mori himself and matreiya.

Avatar image for deactivated-602fa42cce34f
deactivated-602fa42cce34f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: only because Mori is still severely depowered because of the holy grail and the damage from the fight against satan

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Sage King is kinda fodder in this match. So R with all gods absorbed and peak Satan? Didn't Mori scared Satan and returned him into his base form when he broke the seal and kicked him? He looked vastly superior to me.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@theonly1: @garouhm: @aegonazami107: Dude R is basically as strong as Supreme God Mori with the limiter broken only reason he lost was because he wanted too

If R uses Mori as his borrowed power then not only will Mori not be able to move he’ll get oneshotted and lets no forget he can use Satan and Ohkwang as borrowed powers and can use The Sword Of Tatagatha

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@fluffyypotato: Mori at that point was still exhausted from fighting the guardians of the towers AND the gods from the heavenly realm (also the countless number of Angels and Valkyr that he killed along the way) and still defeated Satan using three forms- scared him shitless with awakening.

I've never seen R use demons - Jin is a demon, isn't he?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

tbh, I can see current satan solos

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FluffyyPotato

@lowlaville: 666: Satan gave Mori time to recover:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And even if Mori was fully rested, 666: Satan was again not using his entire arsenal against him.

Mori being fully rested would made little difference against full power 666: Satan.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Mori isn’t a demon although he has been called one , but no he is classified as a god and so are any of his clones that gain individuality, that’s why Mori Jin can use Mori Hui as a borrowed power once he gained individuality he was classified as an entirely new god.

If R wanted he could eat his teammates gaining their power and abilities like Moro and he already has a copy ability and had possessed Satan and Odin’s minds as well as made borrowed power clones of them, which when in use paralyses the said god.

There is also the issue that R fought Supreme God Mori with his limiter broken which is that white halo thing which is actually limiting his powers, he is also a Tama meaning he isn’t susceptible to laws created by the Supreme god which is why Mori had no shields to protect him against him.

So to put this simply R has the power original greed which lets him eat anything it’s also what gives him the forced contract ability where he forcefully combines with gods, force fields, invisibility, telepathy and can resurrect the dead, these aren’t all his abilites just the ones I remember.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm. I've only read till Ragnarok, and from what I keep hearing Satan gets much stronger. He is at least in the same class as Mori so the team wins handily.

Though, why do you all say R solos? Completely tired exhausted Mori did beat him. Even if R wanted to lose the fact that Mori being that exhausted still kept up with him to me means R is nowhere near Mori's prime power.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well now both Mori AND Satan are weaker as in the latest chapters

nam6931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nam6931

Mori is a demon. Every god calls him a demon. Odin said about his current form being more human than demonic, etc.

Quite unrelated, but that's why I think not Mori nor Mubong are true "Supreme God". "Reach a perfect balance among gods, mankind, and demons". One lacks "god", the other lacks "demon".

And I don't think R can beat him. He only fought against an exhausted Supreme God Mori who can barely stand. And if he got hit with that Recoiless kick, he would be dead.

Exhausted Satan got hit by a (very likely Recoiless, based on what Satan thought recently), and he wasn't flat out dead or anything.

Idk, R just shouldn't be on the same level as Mori and Satan

The only one I can see soloing is Satan, even though

He can't copy weapons. He steals them. He wouldn't need to steal Yeoui, tho.

He can't copy Dragon Armorsuits, nor can he steal it. It's an "autonomous telepathic defense system" that chooses the owner. Him stealing it, on battle is pretty headcanon to me. Not that he needs to.

Also, I don't remember complete Mori Hui's gift set has thousands or millions of combos or anything.

He should still stomp Ragnarok Mori tho. Dunno about Supreme God Mori.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Mori can't take two character that arguably match or surpass him in stats. The King was stated by Mori to have been holding back during the war. Always appearing strong yet weak.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes it

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nam6931:

Dude I agree Mori is called a demon but he is classified as a god and so is Satan who is also a literal demon get the picture, demons are still classified as gods, that’s why Mori Hui after getting individuality could have be used as a borrowed power since he was a completely different god.

R wanted to die that’s why he didn’t bother trying to block the attack from Mori, and he outright stated that.

R also didn’t just eat Satan and Odin to heal and get there abilities, nor did he use forced contract on Satan to use his regeneration or telepathy to use acupuncture limit breaker or on Mori, he also stole the kings robe and the blade of tatagatha which are also sentient no reason to assume he can’t steal the dragon armour, he didn’t even bother sending his original greed after Mori to eat him, Satan also said he couldn’t beat supreme god Mori.

R had virtually every advantage and had hax available and possible, he even broke the taboo placed on human by the previous supreme god by eating the taboo, he could’ve easily eaten the remaining gods, used forced contract to use there powers even if he didn’t eat them even on Mori paralysing him, he has force fields, invisibility, powers of any gods he has a borrowed power through forced contact he is above Satan thoroughly Mori only won due to plot which dictated R was suicidal he even gave the body of the sage to Mira which speed up his death.

R if he’s fighting to kill someone and he’s isn’t suicidal would kill Mori.

nam6931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nam6931

@firstmanofsteei: He's just called, he IS a demon. Unlike Garuda, he wasn't even classified as a god, or the whole "taboo" stuff wouldn't make sense.

so is Satan who is also a literal demon get the picture, demons are still classified as gods

Satan was never once stated as a demon/monster in the entire series, my friend. He's even acknowledged as a leader of those gods, and you know how racist they are toward other races.

that’s why Mori Hui after getting individuality could have be used as a borrowed power since he was a completely different god.

You don't even need to be gods to be able to let others borrow your power. Humans and Monsters/Demons would do just fine. The scene is more of Jin acknowledged Hui as an individual tho.

R wanted to die that’s why he didn’t bother trying to block the attack from Mori, and he outright stated that.

Yes, he did. He also struggled a damn lot against an exhausted, suffered-from-the-rebound Mori. Died from an attack from Mandeok. . And imo, his fight record is plain bad.

The rest is purely assuming.

he also stole the kings robe and the blade of tatagatha which are also sentient no reason to assume he can’t steal the dragon armour

1. His body is similar to the King's, he even commented "Your sword can't even recognize its owner". He has to eat Mori's power to steal that first(like that USA Monkey King failure genetic dude(I tried my best :) ) to Mori Hui), and Mori would have to be damn tired, and you think that Mori would just sit there and do nothing?

2. I commented about "Satan copies armor suits gg", not "Ultio R copies armor suits gg"

he didn’t even bother sending his original greed after Mori to eat him, Satan also said he couldn’t beat supreme god Mori.

What is this about? Is not eating an exhausted Mori gonna prove R's superiority over, anything?

R had virtually every advantage and had hax available and possible, he even broke the taboo placed on human by the previous supreme god by eating the taboo, he could’ve easily eaten the remaining gods, used forced contract to use there powers even if he didn’t eat them even on Mori paralysing him, he has force fields, invisibility, powers of any gods he has a borrowed power through forced contact

And he was clumsy enough for Satan to stop his attack with his will, even though:

R is relatively healthy.

Satan just lost 1 and 3/5 of his lives, and is tired af.

he is above Satan thoroughly

This one...Do you know who's recognized the strongest by Mori himself? Satan. Not just once

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-291/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=293

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-479/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=482

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-483/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=486

Thrice, 2 of them were after he fought both Satan and R. Satan's clearly above R. Ultio R was only able to fight against Mori is only because, again, he used up most of his power fighting Satan.

Mori only won due to plot which dictated R was suicidal he even gave the body of the sage to Mira which speed up his death.

And R might have won if he fought against that Mori. Against Mori who just arrived to save Daewi, tho, he'd rip apart R. Literally. Without R even pulling out anything in his arsenal.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@nam6931: I'll add on what you've said. Satan was never stated to be a demon in God of Highschool, so there's no base for the argument that R can force a contract with Jin.

Sure, we all know that Satan is a traditional mythical demon from Abrahamic religion, but that's different. That's real world.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

Interesting

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei: He's just called, he IS a demon. Unlike Garuda, he wasn't even classified as a god, or the whole "taboo" stuff wouldn't make sense.

Dude as much as I’d love to prove Mori is a god and I do have evidence it’s irrelevant because the forced contract ability worlds on demons.

Thanks for mentioning garuda, you see you jogged my memory, Garuda is a demon King.

Evidence of being a demon king

No Caption Provided

And if you look at the picture on my first post you’ll see that R was able to make a forced contract with Garuda.

And Mori Jin is a God, that’s what the word “Jaecheondaesong” means God and Great Sage equal of Heaven. I could get more evidence but it’s irrelevent even if he is a demon he’d get possessed by forced contract.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

so is Satan who is also a literal demon get the picture, demons are still classified as gods

Satan was never once stated as a demon/monster in the entire series, my friend. He's even acknowledged as a leader of those gods, and you know how racist they are toward other races.

I’ll give you that, as a person from the real word I think you can understand why I would make that assumption of him being a demon.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei: You don't even need to be gods to be able to let others borrow your power. Humans and Monsters/Demons would do just fine. The scene is more of Jin acknowledged Hui as an individual tho.

Yes and the ability forced contract allows R to use the abilities of those borrowed by force, he lost due to plot.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

Yes, he did. He also struggled a damn lot against an exhausted, suffered-from-the-rebound Mori. Died from an attack from Mandeok. . And imo, his fight record is plain bad.

The rest is purely assuming.

No nothing was an assumption he had an opportunity to eat Satan and Odin and let it pass, he also used them as borrowed power through forced contract but didn’t both using acupuncture limit removal even though it’s now a skill satan knows, he could’ve even made his Satan clone do that but he didn‘t. There is no assumptions, he allowed himself to lose it was stated and he had virtually every advantage there is no point arguing about this, he could’ve killed Mori easily if he made Satan or himself use x250,000, but he didn’t, that’s not an assumption, it’s clearly a PIS moment. He struggled cause he didnt want to win , winning meant he’d stay alive, simple logic, Mandeok is irrelevant since R could’ve healed but chose not to his Tam was around the whole world, could’ve easily ate anything but chose to die clearly.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

he also stole the kings robe and the blade of tatagatha which are also sentient no reason to assume he can’t steal the dragon armour

1. His body is similar to the King's, he even commented "Your sword can't even recognize its owner". He has to eat Mori's power to steal that first(like that USA Monkey King failure genetic dude(I tried my best :) ) to Mori Hui), and Mori would have to be damn tired, and you think that Mori would just sit there and do nothing?

2. I commented about "Satan copies armor suits gg", not "Ultio R copies armor suits gg”

1. You are right, he had “the body of the sage” at the time, can’t remember how he gave himself that blessing or whatever it is, as for the USA monkey king failure his name is Mori Jung. And yes if he uses forced contract the God that is having there power forcefully borrowed is paralysed even Satan was. But that still leaves the issue of The Blade of Tatagatha since that blade belongs to Maitreya.

2. Like I said he can get Satan’s powers via forced contract or get them permanently by eating him.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

he didn’t even bother sending his original greed after Mori to eat him, Satan also said he couldn’t beat supreme god Mori.

What is this about? Is not eating an exhausted Mori gonna prove R's superiority over, anything?

That’s logic is flawed, it’s not meant to prove superiority it’s meant to prove that PIS was involved for the fact he is under utilising his abilities simple as that. And he could’ve eaten him by using forced contract to paralyse him then use Tam(original greed) to eat him.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

R had virtually every advantage and had hax available and possible, he even broke the taboo placed on human by the previous supreme god by eating the taboo, he could’ve easily eaten the remaining gods, used forced contract to use there powers even if he didn’t eat them even on Mori paralysing him, he has force fields, invisibility, powers of any gods he has a borrowed power through forced contact

And he was clumsy enough for Satan to stop his attack with his will, even though:

R is relatively healthy.

Satan just lost 1 and 3/5 of his lives, and is tired af.

Your not actually trying to pretend Satan breaking out due to be clumsy erases all other abilities mentioned, furthermore it was only due to summoning multiple in haste that Satan could break out as was stated by Mori.

No Caption Provided

If R decides to summon Mori as long as he does it properly Mori will not be able to move or at least not for a while, and like I said your overlooking all other abilities like how he could’ve just ate Satan and become the most powerful in the verse above possibly even Maitreya as the clones would have Tam too.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

he is above Satan thoroughly

This one...Do you know who's recognized the strongest by Mori himself? Satan. Not just once

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-291/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=293

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-479/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=482

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-483/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=486

Thrice, 2 of them were after he fought both Satan and R. Satan's clearly above R. Ultio R was only able to fight against Mori is only because, again, he used up most of his power fighting Satan.

He wasn’t talking about physical strength obviously since Mori beat him, he probably meant he had the strongest desire. Even in recent chapters when Mori calls Satan strong, Satan calls him out and says but you beat me. I can’t remember what Mori said to him after but I’ll check soon and edit it in. Point is it wasn’t physical strength.

Overall such contradictory words have no weight it’s like if Goku beats Vegeta then tells Vegeta “your the strongest guy I know”, that is literally what is happening.

In terms of abilities Satan would lose the moment he’s used as a borrowed power would get consumed with no resistance and he can’t copy Tam abilites.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

Mori only won due to plot which dictated R was suicidal he even gave the body of the sage to Mira which speed up his death.

And R might have won if he fought against that Mori. Against Mori who just arrived to save Daewi, tho, he'd rip apart R. Literally. Without R even pulling out anything in his arsenal.

I agree with R beating tired Mori but even if he wasn’t he could just copy all the gods abilites to have a fair fight especially Satans power, better yet he could’ve just eaten them all.

R with everyone Gods power would beat Mori, just using Satan’s power who has most of Mori’s abilities, mori can’t possibly beat an army of clones that have all have every God and demons power, nevermind he has the blade of tatagatha, cane of the sage, Tam and more.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the team.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously jin loses lol

nam6931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firstmanofsteei: Uhm, "Great Sage equals Heaven" is literally just Wukong getting through the rebellious phase and started doing embarrassing shit, such as naming 8th-grader syndrome titles tho.

But ye, that's not the main issue.

There's also a chance that he can't forcefully contract with Mori, especially Prime Mori. If he was able to do that, why wait for Hui and others to tire the King out? He could have done so by himself. And all of those that he borrowed are either dead or exhausted. Saying that forcefully contract Mori with himself would be too much of an assumption to me.

Yes and the ability forced contract allows R to use the abilities of those borrowed by force, he lost due to plot.

Uhm, the only god that he actually uses his abilities was the King, not the other gods. The one that he actually "ate". In order to use Satan's power, I believe that he has to "eat" him, but since Satan's power is too great, I doubt that he can do so *looking at fodderJegal in distance.

But that still leaves the issue of The Blade of Tatagatha since that blade belongs to Maitreya.

Tathagata gave/entrusted Jade Emperor that sword, no worry. OUR sword.

https://youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

Also, the USA dude I was mentioning is this guy
No description available.

Mori Hui was weak, and the dude was stronger at that point so the armor suits and kinto un got mistaken, I guess

Your not actually trying to pretend Satan breaking out due to be clumsy erases all other abilities mentioned, furthermore it was only due to summoning multiple in haste that Satan could break out as was stated by Mori.

No? The statements you posted were after he summoned them the second time, and he didn't even summon Satan at that time., as shown in chapter 298-300. The time he summoned Satan and Odin, he was much more leisure than that.

Can't join the website, but I'm pretty sure that was the case.

become the most powerful in the verse above possibly even Maitreya

Seem too much of a stretch, but ok.

Point is it wasn’t physical strength.

Uhm, It, was. In the last link I gave, after Jin said that Satan was the strongest, he added "Strong means physically strong". "Physically".

Even in recent chapters when Mori calls Satan strong, Satan calls him out and says but you beat me.

Uhm, he said: "Liar. You said that the fake Jade Emperor was the toughest" so something among those lines tho.

In terms of abilities Satan would lose the moment he’s used as a borrowed power would get consumed with no resistance and he can’t copy Tam abilites.

Again, that was kind of an assumption, since the one that was done so was exhausted Satan, and he wasn't being controlled fully.

I agree with R beating tired Mori but even if he wasn’t he could just copy all the gods abilites to have a fair fight especially Satans power, better yet he could’ve just eaten them all.

That's still too much of an assumption since he can just do that the moment the gods came to Earth. Tam still has a limit, and if he failed to forcefully contract, and Satan noticed it, he'd be doomed.

R with everyone Gods power would beat Mori, just using Satan’s power who has most of Mori’s abilities, mori can’t possibly beat an army of clones that have all have every God and demons power, nevermind he has the blade of tatagatha, cane of the sage, Tam and more.

That version of R who ate all gods(including Satan) doesn't exist tho. The one that was shown literally only used the King's abilities, and he didn't eat Satan.
R beating Mori relies a lot on assumption, meanwhile, Mori beating R requires some nice beating at most.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei: Uhm, "Great Sage equals Heaven" is literally just Wukong getting through the rebellious phase and started doing embarrassing shit, such as naming 8th-grader syndrome titles tho.

But ye, that's not the main issue.

There's also a chance that he can't forcefully contract with Mori, especially Prime Mori. If he was able to do that, why wait for Hui and others to tire the King out? He could have done so by himself. And all of those that he borrowed are either dead or exhausted. Saying that forcefully contract Mori with himself would be too much of an assumption to me.

You skipped out on the fact jaechaesong also means God, as for the great sage equal of heaven I’m aware in mythology he had a rebellious phase after gaining immortality but that was never mentioned in the GOH, but if we are going by mythology technically he is a half god half demon monkey.

As for the statement about forced contract he could’ve just allowed things to play out. He even states later on he allowed the situation to get that far, so like a criminal mastermind he took himself out of the picture temporarily.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

Uhm, the only god that he actually uses his abilities was the King, not the other gods. The one that he actually "ate". In order to use Satan's power, I believe that he has to "eat" him, but since Satan's power is too great, I doubt that he can do so *looking at fodderJegal in distance.

Jegal is irrelevant since his Greed was confirmed inferior, Jegal has Greed while R has original greed, there Tam function differently, so if Satan is eaten he will get his abilities.

And he can also use Gods as borrowed powers through forced contract you already gave the example him using the powers of Ohkwang despite him giving the wisdom of the sage to Daewi Han, meaning he can somehow use characters as they were at there prime which explains how the Satan clone was about to blitz Mori and almost stab him in the eye until called off.

What Im wondering is the reasoning you believe he can’t use forced contract. The fact he could use Kings means he can use there abilites, the kings is just the most practical and most powerful, so much, so that the gods literally fought for the kings body.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei: .

But that still leaves the issue of The Blade of Tatagatha since that blade belongs to Maitreya.

Tathagata gave/entrusted Jade Emperor that sword, no worry. OUR sword.

https://youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

Also, the USA dude I was mentioning is this guy

Mori Hui was weak, and the dude was stronger at that point so the armor suits and kinto un got mistaken, I guess

Im well aware it was given to Tatagatha but it should’ve went to the current king which was Daewi or Mira who had it originally thanks to having the body of the king, and yet it was stolen from Mira.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

No? The statements you posted were after he summoned them the second time, and he didn't even summon Satan at that time., as shown in chapter 298-300. The time he summoned Satan and Odin, he was much more leisure than that.

Can't join the website, but I'm pretty sure that was the case.

Your assuming that Mori would be able to resist the forced contract because Satan did even though it was stated by Mori in regards to Satan that scan I posted is from 300 you posted only half of what was said I posted the other half but just in case I’ll post both.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That’s both parts together it reveals Satan only broke out because R was clumsy and summoned them to quickly. Not an assumption. Read chapter 300.

Because of this statement I don’t see a reason why he wouldn’t be able to do a forced contract with Mori if done correctly.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei: .

become the most powerful in the verse above possibly even Maitreya

Seem too much of a stretch, but ok.

Point is it wasn’t physical strength.

Uhm, It, was. In the last link I gave, after Jin said that Satan was the strongest, he added "Strong means physically strong". "Physically".

Even in recent chapters when Mori calls Satan strong, Satan calls him out and says but you beat me.

Uhm, he said: "Liar. You said that the fake Jade Emperor was the toughest" so something among those lines tho

Yeah it was something along those lines but regardless even you must see the contradiction of what has been said.

Stating that Satan is stronger after being beaten by Mori makes no sense for past Mori, future satan makes sense since he put up a better fight the Mori against Maitreya.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

Again, that was kind of an assumption, since the one that was done so was exhausted Satan, and he wasn't being controlled fully.

I think I have explained above it was due to him launching a forced contract to quickly. And I even gave a referral to the chapter for you to confirm. That being 300.

@nam6931 said:

@firstmanofsteei:

That's still too much of an assumption since he can just do that the moment the gods came to Earth. Tam still has a limit, and if he failed to forcefully contract, and Satan noticed it, he'd be doomed.

That’s debatable you see he can’t win unless he has Satan’s power that’s the general premise around my argument you see. In this battle should Ohkwang or Satan lose they can be eaten creating the ultimate being.

Alternatively R could also start the match by using forced contract on everyone gaining the powers of everyone present and other dead or alive gods/demons, even if it’s just for a moment R is the type to monopolise on such a moment to go for the kill.

The above is the general consensus behind my argument.

nam6931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nam6931

@firstmanofsteei: Look, I won't dig deep into JOTW's lore since I don't know that much myself: I only watched the old ass 1986 live-action as a kid.

But Great Sage Equals Heaven, is a damn useless title that a monkey proposed to him. That MIGHT be a real title for gods, but who cares. He used this just because It's cool. That ain't gonna prove anything, so please, don't use that again.

“As for the statement about forced contract he could’ve just allowed things to play out. He even states later on he allowed the situation to get that far, so like a criminal mastermind he took himself out of the picture temporarily.”

It’s not really satisfying reasoning btw, considering he’s pretty prepared to defeat the King. He can literally kill the King pretty easily if he uses the method you said against Satan, but he didn’t. He pretty much couldn’t, since Old King is still that strong. Don’t really think that he can bypass the difference in stats with just forced contract + Tam gg.

“And he can also use Gods as borrowed powers through forced contract you already gave the example him using the powers of Ohkwang despite him giving the wisdom of the sage to Daewi Han”

He literally said that he has Jade Emperor's body's power, so that he could use natural force. Not through forced contracts. Same case with Mira.

“meaning he can somehow use characters as they were at there prime which explains how the Satan clone was about to blitz Mori and almost stab him in the eye until called off.”

Uhm, that isn't coherent with what you said earlier. Even if he can somehow use their abilities(he can't), that doesn't mean he can use them at their full power. And exhausted Mori vs full powered Satan would be way different.

“What Im wondering is the reasoning you believe he can’t use forced contract. The fact he could use Kings means he can use there abilites, the kings is just the most practical and most powerful, so much, so that the gods literally fought for the kings body.”

Not with what he stated

And, no, the gods didn't fight for the King's body. They fought for Sage's wisdom.

“Your assuming that Mori would be able to resist the forced contract because Satan did even though it was stated by Mori in regards to Satan that scan I posted is from 300 you posted only half of what was said I posted the other half but just in case I’ll post both.”

"No? The statements you posted were after he summoned them the second time, and he didn't even summon Satan at that time., as shown in chapter 298-300. The time he summoned Satan and Odin, he was much more leisure than that."

Mori fought against Zeus, Michael, and some fodders. Then he fought Odin and Satan. Then R summoned them, again, without Odin and Satan. He clearly struggled against the first time summon, more than the second time. Still in chapter 300, ofc.

What I mean is, statement 2: "He summoned them in haste" won't apply for Satan.

Since he's part of the first time summon, when R had time to summon them.

His case should only apply to statement 1: "R was clumsy"

Am I clear?

“Stating that Satan is stronger after being beaten by Mori makes no sense for past Mori, future satan makes sense since he put up a better fight the Mori against Maitreya.”

Uhm yes, It makes sense. In Ragnarok, Satan was the strongest ass Mori has ever beat. And Mori has to resort to amp himself to end the fight quickly before Satan gets the chance to amp. It doesn't really contradict anything.

“Im well aware it was given to Tatagatha but it should’ve went to the current king which was Daewi or Mira who had it originally thanks to having the body of the king, and yet it was stolen from Mira.”

Eh, which occasion are you referring to? I'm confused.

“In this battle should Ohkwang or Satan lose they can be eaten creating the ultimate being.”

I never really think that Mori can win in the first place, since he's up against Prime Jade Emperor and Satan at the same time, I just disagree that R > Mori. But yes, R eating them might be a possibility.

“Alternatively R could also start the match by using forced contract on everyone gaining the powers of everyone present and other dead or alive gods/demons, even if it’s just for a moment R is the type to monopolise on such a moment to go for the kill.”

That's if he can be sure that he can do forceful contract to a full-powered Mori, or else, he should be a support and let the other two handle fighting Mori in close range.

“The above is the general consensus behind my argument.”

Same.