Iron Man.CURBSTOMP

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SeSAW

Abomination has already smacked his ass out of the sky before. Abomination wins unless Tony has a Hulkbuster or something.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Abomination has already smacked his ass out of the sky before. Abomination wins unless Tony has a Hulkbuster or something."
Tony doesn't need the Hulkbuster.I'm almost positive Iron Man hasn't fought Abomination since Extremis.There is nothing Abomination can do to stop Tony from taking advantage of him.In She-Hulk latest volume she beat Abomination almost without getting hit.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vrakmul
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Abomination has already smacked his ass out of the sky before. Abomination wins unless Tony has a Hulkbuster or something."
Tony doesn't need the Hulkbuster.I'm almost positive Iron Man hasn't fought Abomination since Extremis.There is nothing Abomination can do to stop Tony from taking advantage of him.In She-Hulk latest volume she beat Abomination almost without getting hit."
She hulk has the fourth wall, of course she wins. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
Tony doesn't need the Hulkbuster.I'm almost positive Iron Man hasn't fought Abomination since Extremis.There is nothing Abomination can do to stop Tony from taking advantage of him.In She-Hulk latest volume she beat Abomination almost without getting hit."
She hulk has the fourth wall, of course she wins. "
She didn't use the fourth wall.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul
Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
She didn't use the fourth wall."
she had it, and she smacks it over everyone's heads. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
she had it, and she smacks it over everyone's heads. "
She doesn't usually use the fourth wall to win fights.She uses it to get places or to end a story.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul
Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
She doesn't usually use the fourth wall to win fights.She uses it to get places or to end a story."
Your right.  How could I ever have doubted you.  Wink Wink.
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im sure iron man would defeat abomination  i seen she-hulk owning him maybe he need be in the "hall of shame"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Iron Man would win this fight here...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
She doesn't usually use the fourth wall to win fights.She uses it to get places or to end a story."
Your right.  How could I ever have doubted you.  Wink Wink."
Iron Man wins.
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By speedlgt

hell no ironman cant beat abomb! he cant even hang with hulk

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
speedlgt said:
"hell no ironman cant beat abomb! he cant even hang with hulk"
That's false.Iron Man can't hang with Green Scar Hulk.He beat regular Hulk twice and Savage Hulk once.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
speedlgt said:
Iron Man has defeated Hulk on multiple occasions hasnt he ?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul
King Saturn said:
"speedlgt said:
Iron Man has defeated Hulk on multiple occasions hasnt he ? "
Yes, But Hulk has beaten Iron man multiple times too, So it's even.  But it really depends on who's Book it is.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"speedlgt said:
Yes, But Hulk has beaten Iron man multiple times too, So it's even.  But it really depends on who's Book it is."
Well even if that is so. Iron Man should have a fair shot to defeat Abomination... seeing as he has beaten Hulk before
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vrakmul
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"speedlgt said:
Yes, But Hulk has beaten Iron man multiple times too, So it's even.  But it really depends on who's Book it is."
Well even if that is so. Iron Man should have a fair shot to defeat Abomination... seeing as he has beaten Hulk before"
He beat abomination then put a mind control chip in his head and genetically alter him to be better, then use him as a weapon. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"speedlgt said:
Well even if that is so. Iron Man should have a fair shot to defeat Abomination... seeing as he has beaten Hulk before"
He beat abomination then put a mind control chip in his head and genetically alter him to be better, then use him as a weapon. "
And There It Is...
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By speedlgt

I not buying it Abomb is a problem for hulk always a problem. then you take ironman a guy who somtimes maybe in a bluemoon under his own book title gets countout style win overt hulk at best........ and you say hes gonna curbstomp abomb! not buying it

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul
speedlgt said:
"I not buying it Abomb is a problem for hulk always a problem. then you take ironman a guy who somtimes maybe in a bluemoon under his own book title gets countout style win overt hulk at best........ and you say hes gonna curbstomp abomb! not buying it"
Only if Abomination hasn't gotten a power boost like everyone else has, which I think would be true.  Has Abomination gotten a power boost of any sort lately? 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic

Iron man. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
speedlgt said:
"I not buying it Abomb is a problem for hulk always a problem. then you take ironman a guy who somtimes maybe in a bluemoon under his own book title gets countout style win overt hulk at best........ and you say hes gonna curbstomp abomb! not buying it"
Abomb hasn't been a problem for the Hulk since before I was born.Iron Man has never beaten the Hulk in his own book.In fact the 3 times he beat the Hulk..those were all Avengers books.He only stalemated the Hulk in the Hulkbuster armor in his own book and got destroyed during WWH.He curbstomps Abomb because he is only as strong as the original Hulk who Iron Man has beaten and also he has lost to the Thing and She-Hulk,neither of which can beat Iron Man.
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By speedlgt

Vance Astro said:

"speedlgt said:
Abomb hasn't been a problem for the Hulk since before I was born.Iron Man has never beaten the Hulk in his own book.In fact the 3 times he beat the Hulk..those were all Avengers books.He only stalemated the Hulk in the Hulkbuster armor in his own book and got destroyed during WWH.He curbstomps Abomb because he is only as strong as the original Hulk who Iron Man has beaten and also he has lost to the Thing and She-Hulk,neither of which can beat Iron Man.
"

YOU are a stark FANBOY nothing you say related to iron man can be considered serious EVER.
I take it with a grain of salt.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
speedlgt said:
"

Vance Astro said:

"speedlgt said:
"

YOU are a stark FANBOY nothing you say related to iron man can be considered serious EVER.
I take it with a grain of salt.

"
That' just an excuse for you to not give any actual evidence.Way to be a POS as usual.
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By speedlgt

Like I said...............you can refer to my previous statment.

And vance..................I can smell the bias in YOU.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
speedlgt said:
"Like I said...............you can refer to my previous statment.

And vance..................I can smell the bias in YOU."
Prove any of my statements wrong.I'm daring you.I'm challenging you! You can try to make personal judgements about me but it's you who has something to prove.Nobody is going to take someone seriously who thinks they can get of a debate by calling someone bias.
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By speedlgt
Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:

Prove any of my statements wrong.I'm daring you.I'm challenging you! You can try to make personal judgements about me but it's you who has something to prove.Nobody is going to take someone seriously who thinks they can get of a debate by calling someone bias."
I have nothing to prove I know I am right. you have nothing to challenge me too your wrong thus its no challenge at all. I rather can challenge you to prove that your comments on your STARKISM are not bias. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:

Prove any of my statements wrong.I'm daring you.I'm challenging you! You can try to make personal judgements about me but it's you who has something to prove.Nobody is going to take someone seriously who thinks they can get of a debate by calling someone bias."
I have nothing to prove I know I am right. you have nothing to challenge me too your wrong thus its no challenge at all. I rather can challenge you to prove that your comments on your STARKISM are not bias. "
Thanks for proving my point.You can't refute my claims so you insist on personal judgement.It's ok we all know your lacking in actual knowledge of comics.But since you challenged me and i'm not a chump I will restate my claims so they are a little clearer for you....
1.When was the last time Abomination beat Hulk if ever?
2.She-Hulk beat Abomination in her recent volume..prove that to be false!
3,Iron Man beat the Hulk twice in his MK II armor in the classic Avengers comics.The first time he punched the Hulk until he made a crater with him and he was unconscious and the second time he used his gravity weapon against him..Thor actually saved the Hulk by asking him to stop so he could take a shot at him.Then he took out Savage Hulk with one shot during Heroes Reborn.Prove that to be false.
4.Iron Man beat She-Hulk during Civil War with an experimental substance he injected into her with an adamantium needle in his gauntlet...and during Avengers Disassembled he dropped her with one hit.Prove that to be false!
5.Prove Abomination is any stronger than Hulk...Hulk always beats him and his cousin who is weaker beat him as well.

Now either make a case or STFU.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul

The Verdict is Abomination loses unless he has gotten a major power boost recently, if not then he's weaker than Freaking Toxin.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man CURSTOMPS him like I said.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vrakmul

The Thread has Decided against the Case of Abomination as he is still to fugging weak to be a threat in the days of the Marvel Power boosts.  Spider man had his power nearly tripled, Iron man got a boost in the form of extremis, Hulk got a new more powerful personality, Venom's strength Skyrocketed, Almost all heroes have gotten a boost, the same cannot be said for a lot of the villains.  If i'm not wrong, not a single Hulk Villain has gotten a boost of any sort besides leader.  So Abomination has remained at class 100-200 for all his time on Marvel earth, and guess what, the class 100-200 area is not enough to last any more.

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Desilation

im sure ironman can match him in strength

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Dreadnaught said:
"The Thread has Decided against the Case of Abomination as he is still to fugging weak to be a threat in the days of the Marvel Power boosts.  Spider man had his power nearly tripled, Iron man got a boost in the form of extremis, Hulk got a new more powerful personality, Venom's strength Skyrocketed, Almost all heroes have gotten a boost, the same cannot be said for a lot of the villains.  If i'm not wrong, not a single Hulk Villain has gotten a boost of any sort besides leader.  So Abomination has remained at class 100-200 for all his time on Marvel earth, and guess what, the class 100-200 area is not enough to last any more."
Iron Man was retconned,Iron Man was class 90 before Extremis and had reached 100 in different armors,Hulk's strength hs always been random.Venom hasn't gotten much stronger,Abomination fought Red Hulk recently and he looked different so it's possible he got a boost but Red Hulk kicked the sh#t out of him so how could anyone know?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vrakmul

Abomination changes wildly with each Illustrator.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By HellionVulcan

Which version of Abomination are we talking about ? current is he still ghost form he 'd stomp stark easy .

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bo88gdan

Abomination Ftw

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By New_World_Order

Iron Man

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Vrakmul said:

The Verdict is Abomination loses unless he has gotten a major power boost recently, if not then he's weaker than Freaking Toxin.

He was amped up in Chaos War. Abomination should win this.

No Caption Provided
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NeonGameWave

Abomination beats down and crushes Iron Man.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@champion99 said:

@vance_astro:

You underestimate She-Hulk.

Well She-Hulk isn't fighting anyone in this thread and these are 6 year old points you're responding to.

@Vrakmul said:

He was amped up in Chaos War. Abomination should win this.

No Caption Provided

There was no such thing as Chaos war when this thread was made.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@paulo157751 said:

WTF???!!!WTF?!!!! Abomination kill Iron man .... easy!

Abomination is twice stronger than the Hulk:

100 (base Hulk) x2 = 200 tones.

Hulkbuster 100 tons (not increases strength).

Abomination wins easily kills the Ironman.

You're basing Iron Man losing on incredibly outdated information even for when this thread was made.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro:

Well, they were saying he loses because She-Hulk beat him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What armor is Iron-Man using?

If its extremis or hulkbuster he should take it easy but.. standard armor I could see Abomination tearing him apart.

Also @vance_astro how does it feel to be debating on a thread you were debating on 6 years ago? :P

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 vance_astro  Moderator

@pipxeroth said:

What armor is Iron-Man using?

If its extremis or hulkbuster he should take it easy but.. standard armor I could see Abomination tearing him apart.

What's "standard armor"? His old Modular armor?

Also @vance_astro how does it feel to be debating on a thread you were debating on 6 years ago? :P

It's like that other stuff was said by someone else.