Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Human Adaptoid

V.S

Mantis. Cosmo. Sersi. Surfer. Moondragon

Human Adaptoid starts with the copied and combined the telepathy of 30 telepaths from Krakoa.

Can he take down team easily the way he stomped Krakoa, or are these guys built different.

If the team loses, they get Dr strange and Wanda as back up telepaths to help

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

He puts them to Sleep much easier

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: swap wanda with amora and they can win, otherwise no

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point Human Adaptoid looks very impressive. But he was still weary of Juggs physical strength.

Since this is a TP only battle, 30 Mutant telepaths might be too overwhelming.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morcee:

Sure but Wanda has taken her out twice

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Koays

Nah.

His attack wasn't just telepathy. It was also a neurotoxin.

Xavier was still able to keep going from the initial attack and reach out to Juggernaut off the island so the TP isn't TOO overwhelming on its own.

Regardless these guys don't have the TP feats to defend themselves against the psychic part let alone a neurotoxic combo.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did he get new feats.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: if Xavier was able to stand for at least a little bit I don't see cosmic level telepaths that scale to abstracts ever falling to said wave. Also what comic/issue did this take place in?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: X-Men Unlimited #17 or 18 I think

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morcee:

Sure but Wanda has taken her out twice

Wanda is an inconsistent mess and will get shut down with tp.
Amora has multiple showings of her blocking out tp or even tping a telepath. (she tped the telepath that took over wanda twice)

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morcee: YH I do t see how Wanda is going to help in the telepathy, department.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@morcee: A inconsistent mess that took down amora twice and well she didn't seem to use telepathy against her in that scans lol. bTW since the enemy is a machine the others can briefly hold him back while Wanda shuts him down pretty causally. Also Wanda is only inconsistent because on this site hated characters like herself and Storm's low showings get used a lot while in reality their peers are just as inconsistent (Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke ect) but you don't see their low showings a lot because they have large fanbases on this site

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Olorun and "abstract" is the new Stormcell and "PIS"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morcee: A inconsistent mess that took down amora twice and well she didn't seem to use telepathy against her in that scans lol. bTW since the enemy is a machine the others can briefly hold him back while Wanda shuts him down pretty causally. Also Wanda is only inconsistent because on this site hated characters like herself and Storm's low showings get used a lot while in reality their peers are just as inconsistent (Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke ect) but you don't see their low showings because they have large fanbases on this site

Those scans happened ages ago lmao (we're using old outdated feats now??) and iirc Amora has beaten Wanda at least once.
The difference with those characters and their inconsistencies is that, they aren't nearly as inconsistent and are just low showings. Wanda has an insane and huge fanbase (she's constantly getting wanked )
The point as to why Wanda is not better than Amora here, is because she gets shit on by any telepath and this telepath shit on the ones who shit on her, where as Amora has feats of blocking and even tping telepaths on their level (she blocked out charles and blocked out Rachel, she even tped red onslaught (who btw Tped Wanda TWICE in the same comic, right after she got freed by rogue.)

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@morcee:

1) Amora bested Wanda when she had zero knowledge on magic and was only using her probability manipulation. Another thing is there are zero vaild instances where it's stated that Amora has gotten better since her classic days to my knowledge while on the other Wanda has learned magic and even recently gotten an amp by absorbing the Darkhold and it's knowledge.So using "outdated" scans are still valid unless you can prove that Amora has been amped or gotten better.

2) They definitely are on the same level of low showings but it doesn't get highlighted the way Wanda or Storm's low showings are used. Hell my favourite character Besty has pretty low end showings comparable to Wanda and the same goes for Jean someone which I know heavily since I actually read her reading order and I am a pretty big fan. Another thing the people that wank Wanda are individuals that literally copy and past showings from respects or goes off the MCU hype. There are also Jean wankers so don't just call Wanda out for that. Hell Wanda and Storm has respect threads on this site where people actually complile their low showings which further proves my point.

3) I agree on the last part

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Who knew that fighting and even beating someone with abstract levels of telepathy somehow scales to such power and skill *surprised Pikachu face*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morcee:

1) Amora bested Wanda when she had zero knowledge on magic and was only using her probability manipulation. Another thing is there are zero vaild instances where it's stated that Amora has gotten better since her classic days to my knowledge while on the other Wanda has learned magic and even recently gotten an amp by absorbing the Darkhold and it's knowledge.So using "outdated" scans are still valid unless you can prove that Amora has been amped or gotten better.

2) They definitely are on the same level of low showings but it doesn't get highlighted the way Wanda or Storm's low showings are used. Hell my favourite character Besty has pretty low end showings comparable to Wanda and the same goes for Jean someone which I know heavily since I actually read her reading order and I am a pretty big fan. Another thing the people that wank Wanda are individuals that literally copy and past showings from respects or goes off the MCU hype. There are also Jean wankers so don't just call Wanda out for that. Hell Wanda and Storm has respect threads on this site where people actually complile their low showings which further proves my point.

3) I agree on the last part

You're not going to sit here and lowball/undermine a feat because "she was inexperienced" all while pushing that she beat her twice (also Amora back then had her own weaknesses and lack of experience as well (she has seen lots of improvement since.) Also Amora didn't lose to wanda everytime and infact here's some instances she didn't (these are a few feats from @pyrofn's RT of her, credit goes to them.) A more recent Amora was able to go toe to toe with an Amped Hela that beat thor, (she even went as far as being able to knock her out) she also almost destroyed the world tree and was breaking reality. Finally she has surpassed Karnilla or is at least equal to her.

In the first scan, she's tping Wanda. In the second she just plain beats her. In the last, she paralyzes her and the other women

Every character has low showings, but Wanda is show to use spells and abilities only once or twice and then never again. She's so inconsistent in so many different ways compared to the ones you listed.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@morcee:

1) Never said she was "inexperienced" at the time she didn't even know she was a witch until later on got trained by Agatha Harness increasing her abilities tremendously and like I said more recently she got a amp from by absorbing the Darkhold. Evidence of Amora growing please.....

Another thing in the second scan you posted enchantress was amped like it literally says in Pyros respect thread. In your third scan Amora ended losing against Wanda.

No Caption Provided

Another thing was that Wanda has battled Morgan le Fay amplified by Norn stones someone that was able to enslave the entire Avengers and create a entire reality. She also incapacitated Dormanu and reflected Loki's spell against him. Wanda causally alters and destroys reality lol weird flex but okay.

Every character has low showings, but Wanda is show to use spells and abilities only once or twice and then never again. She's so inconsistent in so many different ways compared to the ones you listed.

Yes she does but I mainly argue using her probability manipulation and energy projection things she uses consistently. List those inconsistencies please because I bet those characters also has them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morcee:

1) Never said she was "inexperienced" at the time she didn't even know she was a witch until later on got trained by Agatha Harness increasing her abilities tremendously and like I said more recently she got a amp from by absorbing the Darkhold. Evidence of Amora growing please.....
That's literally the same thing as inexperienced, so moot point. Amora did grow what are you even on about? Just because you're in denial doesn't mean it didn't happen, almost every character has grown and developed since then.

No Caption Provided

Another thing in the second scan you posted enchantress was amped like it literally says in Pyros respect thread. In your third scan Amora ended losing against Wanda.
I don't think she's actually amped at all, given the second time she barely beat her, and it's entirely possible that statement is just saying magic in general is stronger there (which would help and amp wanda since she uses magic)

She did end up losing after that, I'll give you that but her spell lasted long enough for her to have a full entire monologue, meaning she has plenty of time to kill her after she paralyzes her (she just didn't cause plot)

No Caption Provided

Another thing was that Wanda has battled Morgan le Fay amplified by Norn stones someone that was able to enslave the entire Avengers and create a entire reality. She also incapacitated Dormanu and reflected Loki's spell against him. Wanda causally alters and destroys reality lol weird flex but okay.
I never said or implied Wanda wasn't strong or get stronger. Also it's not a flex?? It's me giving an example of her having growth. Man you really like to downplay/lowball you did this with Emma and besty in the other thread.

Yes she does but I mainly argue using her probability manipulation and energy projection things she uses consistently. List those inconsistencies please because I bet those characters also has them

Things like, her stopping time, amping her teammates, any of her tp spells or even just her warping the areas around her to dodge hits (like she did against hope.)

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@morcee:

I don't think she's actually amped at all, given the second time she barely beat her, and it's entirely possible that statement is just saying magic in general is stronger there (which would help and amp wanda since she uses magic)

Not really since at the time Wanda's abilities were drawn from a X-gene that was later completely reconned so in the writers eyes her Wanda's abilities wasn't amped. Once again using scans when Wanda barley had any knowledge that she has magic or even known what chaos magic is. In conclusion both of them have wins over eachother although Wanda did take the win their last encounter even just by using their outside feats Wanda is just better

I never said or implied Wanda wasn't strong or get stronger. Also it's not a flex?? It's me giving an example of her having growth. Man you really like to downplay/lowball you did this with Emma and besty in the other thread

Unless there's not specific scans stating that her abilities grow overtime or her training with to better her capabilities it's giving very much reaching just to benefit your argument.

Things like, her stopping time, amping her teammates, any of her tp spells or even just her warping the areas around her to dodge hits (like she did against hope.)

I never will argue that she uses time Manipulation in character since she only done it like three times and amping other characters well that's really something she did once. But using her probability to alter incoming attacks she has done that rather consistently

This seems rather consistent to me

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@olorun: X-Men Unlimited #17 or 18 I think

Thank you for giving the issues I had been wondering where all this happened. Now that I have had a chance to read it. What might be he difference between this battle and the invasion of Krakoa is that the invasion involved a combination of telepathic attack and biotoxic attack, and that the Island was not prepared for said attack and that can make a huge difference. In this battle the team will be ready and actively fighting back together. On the other hand the telepathic attack of Human Adaptoid seemed to be in the fashion of a wide encompassing blanket and not directly focused on any particular being so in this battle thread all that power will be focused against the team instead of a wide area like the entire Krakoa. All in all the team should lose

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo: But how powerful is adaptoid's telepathy??anything concrete? I not think simply being above Xavier level is enough to say that he could tp the team.

marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By marygcrisostomo

@olorun: He's not simply above Xavier level. He put the entire island to sleep where seemingly no one was even remotely able to put up a fight. We know he took down Xavier, Emma, Sinister and Betsy and presumably a lot more telepaths all of whom did not manage to put up a fight. That makes him way beyond Xavier level

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what are the other things human adaptoid can do without telepathy?

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo: Yh, this isn't indicative of battle capability, they were caught unawares right? There's people here who've got better resistance feats(and just straight out combat) than either Xavier and Emma. It's specifically because it was a blanket attack that we can't say, his individual tp is decent beyond Xavier's level. Imo he's Xavier level with range. Team wins.

marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: No one here has better telepathy combat feats than Xavier

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo: By definition surfer does. He plays at a level beyond Xavier(fights against the others/the great one/Galactus/the stranger). Plus being unbeatable in the astral plane makes him an adversary the adoptoid would have an extremely hard time to even affect much less subdue.

marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: I have already seen you try to argue this and get debunked in another thread. I have no desire to argue this Silver Surfer highballing. We will have to agree to disagree on that

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo: Maybe you should have read further into the thread where it was made quite clear that even tho he isn't on the same level as characters like Galactus and said beings, he still scales to them.

You've got no interest in placing surfer anywhere but you still put him below Xavier?? How?

marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: I read all of it and he does not scale to them as disproved by that other user

I neither said I have no interest in placing surfer not that I put him below Xavier. I said I have no interest in debating Surfer with you because I have already seen how that pans out and I said no one has telepathy combat feats better than Xavier

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo: This is just a lie, because we all agreed that he beat all of these cosmic beings and then lost as well. But again you don't wanna discuss it so fair enough. I agree that the rest of the team don't quite have Xavier level feats. But in this instance they are prepared for adoptoids attack. With their mind connected it's nearly impossible for the attack to be successful unless ofc you think Xavier is a better Telepath than the whole team put together🤔

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: I just want to point out that Adaptoid has the combined telepathy of 30 telepaths on the island. So that's xavier+emma+psylocke+Sinister + 26 other telepaths, so it wouldn't just be above Xavier level.

-it was also mentioned that all the Telepaths on Krakoa were unable to breach Adaptoids psychic shields (plus Deadpools mental/brain instability that made him resistant to Savior cables telepathy is also mentioned), hes also shown directly facing psylocke, telling her nice try and then shutting her down, while copying her powers.

-I didn't give him the neurotoxin here, so while that's a nerf, he still has the combined power of 30 telepaths, but the team is more skilled than him and would be more coordinated than an ambushed Krakoa.

Anyway, thought this would be interesting to see.

I'd like to do thread about him invading/sneaking into Atlantis, asgard, Attilan, wakanda, the Avengers hideout, the justice leagues office and other places

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By marvelfan1992
@del_torro said:

@olorun: I just want to point out that Adaptoid has the combined telepathy of 30 telepaths on the island. So that's xavier+emma+psylocke+Sinister + 26 other telepaths, so it wouldn't just be above Xavier level.

-it was also mentioned that all the Telepaths on Krakoa were unable to breach Adaptoids psychic shields (plus Deadpools mental/brain instability that made him resistant to Savior cables telepathy is also mentioned), hes also shown directly facing psylocke, telling her nice try and then shutting her down, while copying her powers.

-I didn't give him the neurotoxin here, so while that's a nerf, he still has the combined power of 30 telepaths, but the team is more skilled than him and would be more coordinated than an ambushed Krakoa.

Anyway, thought this would be interesting to see.

I'd like to do thread about him invading/sneaking into Atlantis, asgard, Attilan, wakanda, the Avengers hideout, the justice leagues office and other places

it never said that the 30 telepaths were from krakoa. my understanding is that prior to going to krakoa, he already had absorbed the powers of 30 telepaths. we can see this based on the other powers he was using to subdue krakoa, they were from people not on krakoa. they were already absorbed for the mission it seems. also the system log thingy saying "see file addendum for list" which makes it look to me like he had already absorbed telepaths prior and thats why they have a whole file on them. from what we've seen, he has to be able to make contact with the target (or at least be near) to absorb their power. this would mean that he already had to have the 30 telepaths powers to attack krakoa, otherwise he would have had to have gone around absorbing krakoan telepaths, which we know isn't the case because in order to invade the island, they attacked with a psychic thingy, again pointing to him having have absorbed the 30 telepaths prior to attacking krakoa

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: @marvelfan1992: Ok given that he sneaked attacked Xavier and everyone else on the island how do we expect him to take a team full of telepaths prepared for his attack? Said telepaths could link their minds like any other telepaths? Wouldn't we need further feats from the adaptoid to say he's above the joint teams level?