Win by death

No prep

No BFR

No Battlefield destruction

No flight or superspeed

Fight takes place here

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Doesn't thor lack powers without Mjolnir? Or have the writers now done away with that sillyness? Second question, which WW, Hercules, and Thor iterations?

No BFR, No Super Speed, and No Flight leads me to say WWH for his regenerative abilities. If not him, then I'd probably say Hercules or Thor because I like them more :P

Bump.

Doesn't thor lack powers without Mjolnir? Or have the writers now done away with that sillyness? Second question, which WW, Hercules, and Thor iterations?

No BFR, No Super Speed, and No Flight leads me to say WWH for his regenerative abilities. If not him, then I'd probably say Hercules or Thor because I like them more :P

Pre-New 52 Wonder Woman and regular 616 Thor and Hercules. Thor still has control over weather without his hammer.

@doomnaut: Interesting, I think I'll stick to my previous answer, though pre-52 WW has some pretty good strength feats.

@doomnaut: Interesting, I think I'll stick to my previous answer, though pre-52 WW has some pretty good strength feats.

Shouldn't Wonder Woman be a better fighter than any of them?

WWH

Taking away speed, flight and BFR he's the obvious choice considering his insane healing factor and experience fighting in a gladiatorial arena. WW close second.

WWH

Taking away speed, flight and BFR he's the obvious choice considering his insane healing factor and experience fighting in a gladiatorial arena. WW close second.

WWH

HULK SMASH

If you have to considerably nerf specific characters to make a fair fight...it probably shouldn't be made.

Hulk wins

@dratini1331: Not having Mjolnir doesn't make Thor useless, he's still a class 100+ no problem and can fight good without it if I might add.

As for the fight itself... I think WW takes it, she is better equipped and also her speed is also an advantage.

Hercules. H2h herc can do this, he's beaten the fight out of Thor and could have fought hulk in wwh but he stood down

Wonder Woman.

Better fighter, on par with most on strength, if not surpasses. Better fighter, tactician, and thinking skills.

Faster.

@dondave said:

@green_skaar said:

WWH

Normally I 'd go with Diana due to her superior strength/speed advantage, but under these stips I don't see how WWHulk isn't the last one standing

World War Hulk is stronger than all of this guys.

@tanet62 said:

Wonder Woman.

Better fighter, on par with most on strength, if not surpasses. Better fighter, tactician, and thinking skills.

Faster.

I agree. but the OP decided to take away super speed and flying for some odd reason.

It's between Hulk and Diana I feel.

#22 thedailybagel  Moderator

@truth_teller: prey tell how on gods earth does diana surpass everyone here in strength or even come close to them?

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk could honestly take on everyone here and be the odds on favourite to win under these conditions.

@truth_teller: prey tell how on gods earth does diana surpass everyone here in strength or even come close to them?

I never said that??

@ancient_0f_days: He doesn't have to nerf them to make it a fair fight. He just did for some odd reason.

#26 thedailybagel  Moderator
#28 thedailybagel  Moderator

I'll say either wonder woman or thor. Ww's speed will give her a huge advantage, but thor is more versatile.